Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Mustafa
    Mustafa

    Posts : 100
    Points : 106
    Join date : 2015-11-24
    Age : 29
    Location : Bafra

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  Mustafa on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:15 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Oguzhanoz wrote:I heared about the Russian economic limitations for Turkey.
    Can anyone make an analysis ?
    I think Russia has the cards of Tourists and Gas. Vegetables and construction works can be replaceable.
    What do you think about it ?

    Tourist can go to dozen of other destinations, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Crimea.. those with deeper pockets Morocco, UAE, Singapore, Cuba, South America...

    Construction workers from almost whole globe work in Russia, most notably China, Uzbekistan, Serbia, replacing those is not much of an issue.

    Vegetables and fruits..well...Greece is now allowed to export to Russia, it should be just fine.

    Morocco, was criticized for its seal to replace Turkey on Russian market.

    Turkish Olive oil producers going to get hammered.

    You aren´t an expert in olive oil i guess. The harvest in last and this year was very bad. Prices are extremly high, because very high demand in italy. If you buy it or italy takes it are totally irrelevant.


    High demand in Italy? Do you understand that Italy has had issues because they have problems with extra-virgin oil and oil volumes. This touches volumes, (Turkish export volumes about 35K tonnes, Tunisia 130K-projected 170 Tonnes). Italy exports are roughly 69K tonnes down from 112K tonnes. Mister expert, take a seat, beacause your market shares in Russia are going down. Also prices are not going up, because the discout chains like Lidl and Aldi are killing the prices.




    So you have "bad harvest" and "rationning".




    Dude you don´t understand the market. Most of the shit send to russia was punched with cheap sunflower oil, because most russians don´t know the difference and your checks are bad anyways so nobody noticed.

    Its harder to sell such stuff in europe so we have to send it pure there, because they know the difference. Thats the only aspect.

    Pure there? Turkish primary market for olive oil, isn't Europe...it's Saudi Arabia, UAE and Japan. Even Germany buys more oil from Greece than Turkey. Also, just so you know, the Turks 5% of the shares aren't coming back.

    Given that Spain and Italy provide about 84% of Russia's olive oil consumption (and Greece 9%) you can try something else troll.


    greece doesn´t produce own oil. It has not one plant for this. It sends its olives to italy for making oil out of it. Italy is world leading producer of oil. It buys olves from greece, spain, turkey and then sells it as italian oil. Their own production doesn´t even reach enough to fulfill their own demand.

    But you are just a northern barbarian. What do you know about olives. You only eat kraut and potato. Very Happy
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:16 pm

    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    arpakola wrote:SYRIA - AZAZ 27-11-2015


    Targeted attack? Wow, that was some nice Köfte.

    laughing about dead syrians?

    How do you know he was Syrian? Even his parents can't recognize him now.

    We don´t send own truck drivers over syrian boarder. Our truck drivers are organized in unions and they don´t allow this for insurance reasons. Syrian corporations get hired for this.

    The guys who got killed in the trucks are syrian truckers who have extremly hard business because the situation so they basicly take evry offer and contract to be able to feed their families. Most are from Aleppo area.

    The guy in the car was hit head first, this wasn't some random bombing. Also you don't send truckers in Syria. Haha sure, Turkey's regulations...that's some good joke.
    Too bad also there's nothing indicating this guy was a trucker.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:25 pm

    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Oguzhanoz wrote:I heared about the Russian economic limitations for Turkey.
    Can anyone make an analysis ?
    I think Russia has the cards of Tourists and Gas. Vegetables and construction works can be replaceable.
    What do you think about it ?

    Tourist can go to dozen of other destinations, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Crimea.. those with deeper pockets Morocco, UAE, Singapore, Cuba, South America...

    Construction workers from almost whole globe work in Russia, most notably China, Uzbekistan, Serbia, replacing those is not much of an issue.

    Vegetables and fruits..well...Greece is now allowed to export to Russia, it should be just fine.

    Morocco, was criticized for its seal to replace Turkey on Russian market.

    Turkish Olive oil producers going to get hammered.

    You aren´t an expert in olive oil i guess. The harvest in last and this year was very bad. Prices are extremly high, because very high demand in italy. If you buy it or italy takes it are totally irrelevant.


    High demand in Italy? Do you understand that Italy has had issues because they have problems with extra-virgin oil and oil volumes. This touches volumes, (Turkish export volumes about 35K tonnes, Tunisia 130K-projected 170 Tonnes). Italy exports are roughly 69K tonnes down from 112K tonnes. Mister expert, take a seat, beacause your market shares in Russia are going down. Also prices are not going up, because the discout chains like Lidl and Aldi are killing the prices.




    So you have "bad harvest" and "rationning".




    Dude you don´t understand the market. Most of the shit send to russia was punched with cheap sunflower oil, because most russians don´t know the difference and your checks are bad anyways so nobody noticed.

    Its harder to sell such stuff in europe so we have to send it pure there, because they know the difference. Thats the only aspect.

    Pure there? Turkish primary market for olive oil, isn't Europe...it's Saudi Arabia, UAE and Japan. Even Germany buys more oil from Greece than Turkey. Also, just so you know, the Turks 5% of the shares aren't coming back.

    Given that Spain and Italy provide about 84% of Russia's olive oil consumption (and Greece 9%) you can try something else troll.


    greece doesn´t produce own oil. It has not one plant for this. It sends its olives to italy for making oil out of it. Italy is world leading producer of oil. It buys olves from greece, spain, turkey and then sells it as italian oil. Their own production doesn´t even reach enough to fulfill their own demand.

    But you are just a northern barbarian. What do you know about olives. You only eat kraut and potato. Very Happy

    Err the leading producer isn't Italy, but Spain, and then you have Tunisia/ Greece has enough oil mills, should I say some of them are absolutely old school, in Kercyra the Agios Gordios mills still have marble presses from 2 centuries ago. I know because I go there like every year.

    Pff

    The olive export of Turkey is about 70K tons, So how can those 70K tons, about 15K tons oil, cover Italian demand? Please try to do some research. I understand now how "super economic policies" of Erdogan work. It's mere bullshit.

    Hahahah own demand...hihih.

    Also northern BArbarian, Ahahahahhah, My home town is far down south than Istanbul/


    Last edited by KoTeMoRe on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  Guest on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:35 pm

    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Oguzhanoz wrote:I heared about the Russian economic limitations for Turkey.
    Can anyone make an analysis ?
    I think Russia has the cards of Tourists and Gas. Vegetables and construction works can be replaceable.
    What do you think about it ?

    Tourist can go to dozen of other destinations, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Crimea.. those with deeper pockets Morocco, UAE, Singapore, Cuba, South America...

    Construction workers from almost whole globe work in Russia, most notably China, Uzbekistan, Serbia, replacing those is not much of an issue.

    Vegetables and fruits..well...Greece is now allowed to export to Russia, it should be just fine.

    Morocco, was criticized for its seal to replace Turkey on Russian market.

    Turkish Olive oil producers going to get hammered.

    You aren´t an expert in olive oil i guess. The harvest in last and this year was very bad. Prices are extremly high, because very high demand in italy. If you buy it or italy takes it are totally irrelevant.


    High demand in Italy? Do you understand that Italy has had issues because they have problems with extra-virgin oil and oil volumes. This touches volumes, (Turkish export volumes about 35K tonnes, Tunisia 130K-projected 170 Tonnes). Italy exports are roughly 69K tonnes down from 112K tonnes. Mister expert, take a seat, beacause your market shares in Russia are going down. Also prices are not going up, because the discout chains like Lidl and Aldi are killing the prices.




    So you have "bad harvest" and "rationning".




    Dude you don´t understand the market. Most of the shit send to russia was punched with cheap sunflower oil, because most russians don´t know the difference and your checks are bad anyways so nobody noticed.

    Its harder to sell such stuff in europe so we have to send it pure there, because they know the difference. Thats the only aspect.

    Pure there? Turkish primary market for olive oil, isn't Europe...it's Saudi Arabia, UAE and Japan. Even Germany buys more oil from Greece than Turkey. Also, just so you know, the Turks 5% of the shares aren't coming back.

    Given that Spain and Italy provide about 84% of Russia's olive oil consumption (and Greece 9%) you can try something else troll.


    greece doesn´t produce own oil. It has not one plant for this. It sends its olives to italy for making oil out of it. Italy is world leading producer of oil. It buys olves from greece, spain, turkey and then sells it as italian oil. Their own production doesn´t even reach enough to fulfill their own demand.

    But you are just a northern barbarian. What do you know about olives. You only eat kraut and potato. Very Happy











    Bucking the Trend: Why Olive Oil Prices in Greece are Falling: http://www.oliveoiltimes.com/olive-oil-business/europe/why-olive-oil-prices-in-greece-are-dropping/44402

    Fact that some companies sell their olives to Italy does not mean Greece cant mill its own olives. Pre war my family had wineyards and olives and they sold olives to company in Dubrovnik that would sell them further to Italy and Spain, we would however mill our own olives for home, friends and for sale at local market. Olive oil production is not really Information era technology as you just tried to proclaim it. Also Spain is by far the biggest producer of olive oil in the world not Italy, over 40% of worlds olive oil is produced in Spain, even Greece produces more olive oil than Turkey.

    When its about fresh olives, Greece doubled 2014. production compared to previous years, and that is the reason why Spain and Italy bought over 100.000t coz their olives were damaged by extreme heat during flowering season, and that is the only reason why price of olive oil went slightly up, but dont worry, its still not as rare as natural gas...no pun intended.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  Guest on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:39 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Oguzhanoz wrote:I heared about the Russian economic limitations for Turkey.
    Can anyone make an analysis ?
    I think Russia has the cards of Tourists and Gas. Vegetables and construction works can be replaceable.
    What do you think about it ?

    Tourist can go to dozen of other destinations, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Crimea.. those with deeper pockets Morocco, UAE, Singapore, Cuba, South America...

    Construction workers from almost whole globe work in Russia, most notably China, Uzbekistan, Serbia, replacing those is not much of an issue.

    Vegetables and fruits..well...Greece is now allowed to export to Russia, it should be just fine.

    Morocco, was criticized for its seal to replace Turkey on Russian market.

    Turkish Olive oil producers going to get hammered.

    You aren´t an expert in olive oil i guess. The harvest in last and this year was very bad. Prices are extremly high, because very high demand in italy. If you buy it or italy takes it are totally irrelevant.


    High demand in Italy? Do you understand that Italy has had issues because they have problems with extra-virgin oil and oil volumes. This touches volumes, (Turkish export volumes about 35K tonnes, Tunisia 130K-projected 170 Tonnes). Italy exports are roughly 69K tonnes down from 112K tonnes. Mister expert, take a seat, beacause your market shares in Russia are going down. Also prices are not going up, because the discout chains like Lidl and Aldi are killing the prices.



    So you have "bad harvest" and "rationning".




    Dude you don´t understand the market. Most of the shit send to russia was punched with cheap sunflower oil, because most russians don´t know the difference and your checks are bad anyways so nobody noticed.

    Its harder to sell such stuff in europe so we have to send it pure there, because they know the difference. Thats the only aspect.

    Pure there? Turkish primary market for olive oil, isn't Europe...it's Saudi Arabia, UAE and Japan. Even Germany buys more oil from Greece than Turkey. Also, just so you know, the Turks 5% of the shares aren't coming back.

    Given that Spain and Italy provide about 84% of Russia's olive oil consumption (and Greece 9%) you can try something else troll.


    He is not aware of Russian food import procedures, they return apples from the border if they are not red or green enough... Most of the Russian food import laws and tests are far more severe than those in EU... If olive oil is mixed with sunflower oil its sold as such, its clearly stated on the label, i use such oil for salad coz i cant stand pure olive oil...
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:44 pm

    Dude's a troll so don't bother.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4913
    Points : 4943
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 78
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:59 pm

    Turkish aggression against other sovereign state:
    The armed forces of Syria said the shelling the army from mortars from the territory of Turkey

    РИА Новости http://ria.ru/syria_chronicle/20151128/1331081223.html#ixzz3sp2YQdtB




    KoTeMoRe wrote:Dude's a troll so don't bother.

    not troll but full time web-brigades-Intel employee. He makes lira working in terrorist-hostile env ot buy kofte Imbss German bier in Turkish embassy in Berlin  Smile



    straight from Kremlin:
    http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/50805

    The decree on measures to ensure national security of Russia and protect Russian citizens from criminal and other unlawful acts and on application of special economic measures in relation to Turkey

    Vladimir Putin signed a Decree "On measures for safeguarding national security of the Russian Federation and protecting Russian citizens from criminal and other unlawful acts and on application of special economic measures against the Turkish Republic."
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4978
    Points : 5103
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  kvs on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:17 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    Oguzhanoz wrote:There can be another nuclear partner but Russia's loss is 20b usd
    For gas,most analysts say that it is an opportunity to support renewable energy for us.But yea this year might be cold ^^ but it is ia 15b usd loss in 4 months for Russia.

    Well i didn'T say that. But theese companies can usually sell their product to inner market with some less earning.But surely they will suffer.


    I don't mind what politics say.this move doesn't seem to be accidently.
    Firstly they had their air defence systems and let Russian planes move freely.It is not the first time Russia violates Turkish airspace.Almost every week on blacksea. I think this wasn't an accident. Some people planning something.

    They did not lose 20billion, coz they did not invest anything in the project... They simply did not earn 20 billion. Renewal energy to replace natural gas? In next 75 years maybe, but good luck with that anyways Very Happy

    Violation of airspace over Black Sea? Its not Caspian lake, airspace is not divided except coastal airspace. And such incident never happened stop making stuff up please.

    Rosatom is not in danger of bankrupting because of this non-sale. It's order books are packed well into the future by Russian demand alone.

    Also, Erdo-land will be losing over 4.5 million x $2000 = $9 billion per year from lost Russian tourism alone.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4978
    Points : 5103
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  kvs on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:18 pm

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:Turkish aggression against other sovereign state:
    The armed forces of Syria said the shelling the army from mortars from the territory of Turkey

    РИА Новости http://ria.ru/syria_chronicle/20151128/1331081223.html#ixzz3sp2YQdtB




    KoTeMoRe wrote:Dude's a troll so don't bother.

    not troll but full time web-brigades-Intel employee. He makes lira working in terrorist-hostile env ot buy kofte Imbss German bier in Turkish embassy in Berlin  Smile



    straight from Kremlin:
    http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/50805

    The decree on measures to ensure national security of Russia and protect Russian citizens from criminal and other unlawful acts and on application of special economic measures in relation to Turkey

    Vladimir Putin signed a Decree "On measures for safeguarding national security of the Russian Federation and protecting Russian citizens from criminal and other unlawful acts and on application of special economic measures against the Turkish Republic."

    These sanctions are still rather tame. But the door has been opened for any level of additional sanctions.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4978
    Points : 5103
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  kvs on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:19 pm

    arpakola wrote:SYRIA - AZAZ 27-11-2015


    Keep on pounding terrorists and their enablers until there are none left.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7091
    Points : 7359
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Canada

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  sepheronx on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:31 pm

    kvs wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Oguzhanoz wrote:There can be another nuclear partner but Russia's loss is 20b usd
    For gas,most analysts say that it is an opportunity to support renewable energy for us.But yea this year might be cold ^^ but it is ia 15b usd loss in 4 months for Russia.

    Well i didn'T say that. But theese companies can usually sell their product to inner market with some less earning.But surely they will suffer.


    I don't mind what politics say.this move doesn't seem to be accidently.
    Firstly they had their air defence systems and let Russian planes move freely.It is not the first time Russia violates Turkish airspace.Almost every week on blacksea. I think this wasn't an accident. Some people planning something.

    They did not lose 20billion, coz they did not invest anything in the project... They simply did not earn 20 billion. Renewal energy to replace natural gas? In next 75 years maybe, but good luck with that anyways Very Happy

    Violation of airspace over Black Sea? Its not Caspian lake, airspace is not divided except coastal airspace. And such incident never happened stop making stuff up please.

    Rosatom is not in danger of bankrupting because of this non-sale.   It's order books are packed well into the future by Russian demand alone.

    Also, Erdo-land will be losing over 4.5 million x $2000 = $9 billion per year from lost Russian tourism alone.

    The nuclear power plant wasnt officially signed and Russia's ROSATOM revenue/order books stand at $300B:
    http://www.scandoil.com/moxie-bm2/news/rosatoms-foreign-portfolio-reaches-300-billion-con.shtml
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:31 pm

    Notice Turkish car plates on Ambulance.

    What can I say more. Turkey litterally starting to annex Northern Syria.
    BKP
    BKP

    Posts : 462
    Points : 471
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  BKP on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:41 pm

    kvs wrote:
    arpakola wrote:SYRIA - AZAZ 27-11-2015


    Keep on pounding terrorists and their enablers until there are none left.

    wheeee neeeee na-NAH-na ... "allahu ackbar!"... wheeee neeeee na-NAH-na ... "allahu ackbar!"...

    Kinda mesmerizing after a while tongue
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6664
    Points : 6731
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  JohninMK on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:41 pm

    kvs wrote:
    arpakola wrote:SYRIA - AZAZ 27-11-2015


    Keep on pounding terrorists and their enablers until there are none left.

    Why was this posted in this thread??????

    Why did it not have a GRAPHIC warning????

    Are there no Mods operating????
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

    Posts : 888
    Points : 906
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  Neutrality on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:42 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:Turkey litterally starting to annex Northern Syria.

    They'll soon find out that this strategy is extremely hard and close to impossible. Russia isn't Greece. I don't want to degrade into chestbeating territory but if Turkey wants to have a shot at joining the EU in the next 30 years then they won't do this. Most importantly, I don't see the Turkish army going in without the Turkish air force. The S-400 and Moskva's crew are ordered to shoot down targets which pose a threat to the VKS (read: shoot down any Turkish jet that violates Syrian air space). Least of all I see those American jets in Turkey providing air cover for the Turkish ground forces unless the gentlemen at the Pentagon want to open Pandora's box which is called WW3.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

    Posts : 100
    Points : 106
    Join date : 2015-11-24
    Age : 29
    Location : Bafra

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  Mustafa on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:45 pm

    Neutrality wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Turkey litterally starting to annex Northern Syria.

    They'll soon find out that this strategy is extremely hard and close to impossible. Russia isn't Greece. I don't want to degrade into chestbeating territory but if Turkey wants to have a shot at joining the EU in the next 30 years then they won't do this. Most importantly, I don't see the Turkish army going in without the Turkish air force. The S-400 and Moskva's crew are ordered to shoot down targets which pose a threat to the VKS (read: shoot down any Turkish jet that violates Syrian air space). Least of all I see those American jets in Turkey providing air cover for the Turkish ground forces unless the gentlemen at the Pentagon want to open Pandora's box which is called WW3.

    You do know that nobody in turkey want join EU?

    Beside that, if its necessary to take the land inhabitated by turkmens to guarantee their safety, we will do it. Putin also doesn´t want WW III. He isn´t the only one who can threat others. Last time i checked he paid the hardest price yet with two airplanes down so far.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4913
    Points : 4943
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 78
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:51 pm

    Mustafa wrote:You do know that nobody in turkey want join EU?

    and that´s why you nicely satay 20years in lobby begging?

    Mustafa wrote:
    Beside that, if its necessary to take the land inhabitated by turkmens to guarantee their safety, we will do it. Putin also doesn´t want WW III. He isn´t the only one who can threat others. Last time i checked he paid the hardest price yet with two airplanes down so far.

    ja ja ja that´s why Ergodan was silent after your 2 groups of forces were annihilated by Iranian general commanding SAR spetsnaz mission and now downera ALL planes after S-400 installed? Smile
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

    Posts : 888
    Points : 906
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  Neutrality on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:55 pm

    Mustafa wrote:You do know that nobody in turkey want join EU?

    Oh boy, it must be true because you say so  Rolling Eyes Now if memory serves me right, the official line of the Turkish government is that they DO want to join the EU.

    Beside that, if its necessary to take the land inhabitated by turkmens to guarantee their safety, we will do it. Putin also doesn´t want WW III. He isn´t the only one who can threat others. Last time i checked he paid the hardest price yet with two airplanes down so far.

    Your country simply doesn't have the resources nor the balls for such a move. End of story. Erdogan will need NATO's backing and total commitment on this one because the Russians will blow him the fuck out and I wouldn't doubt that neighboring countries in that region will consider allying with Moscow.

    No European NATO-member country is willing to risk WW3 just to quench Erdogan's adventurism.

    Get it yet?


    Last edited by Neutrality on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6664
    Points : 6731
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  JohninMK on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:58 pm

    Mustafa wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Turkey litterally starting to annex Northern Syria.

    They'll soon find out that this strategy is extremely hard and close to impossible. Russia isn't Greece. I don't want to degrade into chestbeating territory but if Turkey wants to have a shot at joining the EU in the next 30 years then they won't do this. Most importantly, I don't see the Turkish army going in without the Turkish air force. The S-400 and Moskva's crew are ordered to shoot down targets which pose a threat to the VKS (read: shoot down any Turkish jet that violates Syrian air space). Least of all I see those American jets in Turkey providing air cover for the Turkish ground forces unless the gentlemen at the Pentagon want to open Pandora's box which is called WW3.

    You do know that nobody in turkey want join EU?

    Beside that, if its necessary to take the land inhabitated by turkmens to guarantee their safety, we will do it. Putin also doesn´t want WW III. He isn´t the only one who can threat others. Last time i checked he paid the hardest price yet with two airplanes down so far.
    Can't you understand that far from paying the hardest price, Turkey shooting that Su-24 down was a strategic masterstroke, for Russia. How else would Russia have got complete freedom in rolling updated SAMs across Syria as it needed them?....................Brilliant.

    To follow it up by potentially swamping Syria with EW shows a complete lack of any military skill. Its main effect will be to banish US/NATO from the sky as Russia will just work on the basis, quite justifiably under the circumstances, that any aircraft not Russian or Syrian is an enemy (Turkish) and shoot it down without warning. THis is Turkey imposing a Russian NFZ over Syria.........................Brilliant.


    Last edited by JohninMK on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4913
    Points : 4943
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 78
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:58 pm

    sepheronx wrote: The nuclear power plant wasnt officially signed and Russia's ROSATOM revenue/order books stand at $300B:
    http://www.scandoil.com/moxie-bm2/news/rosatoms-foreign-portfolio-reaches-300-billion-con.shtml

    Turkish intel on this forum do not get it NPPs are more important for Turkey - no energy no factories will work, no fridges, no light...



    KoTeMoRe wrote:Notice Turkish car plates on Ambulance.

    What can I say more. Turkey litterally starting to annex Northern Syria.

    They try but no chance, this "humanitarian convoy" is good example and 20 oldish tanks is kinda funny.
    BKP
    BKP

    Posts : 462
    Points : 471
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  BKP on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:04 pm

    Hey, since all bombers will now go escorted (save maybe 34s?), it makes sense that the fighter deployment will be increased. Yayy! So, is has there been any announcements in regard to this? I haven't seen any yet. Thx
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4913
    Points : 4943
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 78
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:06 pm

    Mi-28 and Ka-52 spotted in Syria !

    http://vpk-news.ru/news/28244 wrote:


    check 1:01



    and here
    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Ka52
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  Guest on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:07 pm

    BKP wrote:Hey, since all bombers will now go escorted (save maybe 34s?), it makes sense that the fighter deployment will be increased. Yayy! So, is has there been any announcements in regard to this? I haven't seen any yet. Thx

    It was reported that another mix of SU27SM/SU30SM will be delivered, between 10-12.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:12 pm

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:Mi-28 and Ka-52 spotted in Syria !




    check 1:01



    and here
    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Ka52

    GIven you have Mi 28 and Ka 52/// that's Russia.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4913
    Points : 4943
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 78
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:16 pm

    JohninMK wrote:
    Can't you understand that far from paying the hardest price, Turkey shooting that Su-24 down was a strategic masterstroke, for Russia. How else would Russia have got complete freedom in rolling updated SAMs across Syria as it needed them?....................Brilliant.

    To follow it up by potentially swamping Syria with EW shows a complete lack of any military skill. Its main effect will be to banish US/NATO from the sky as Russia will just work on the basis, quite justifiably under the circumstances, that any aircraft not Russian or Syrian is an enemy (Turkish) and shoot it down without warning. THis is Turkey imposing a Russian NFZ over Syria.........................Brilliant.

    And what if Turkey runs over Syrian border with land forces will Russia use tactical nukes or massive salvo of conventional cruise missiles would be enough?


    BKP wrote:Hey, since all bombers will now go escorted (save maybe 34s?), it makes sense that the fighter deployment will be increased. Yayy! So, is has there been any announcements in regard to this? I haven't seen any yet. Thx

    recently a zveno (echelon ? i.e. 4 birds) of Su-27SM3 was added

    Sponsored content

    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:05 pm