Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
Airbornewolf
mack8
KiloGolf
Oguzhanoz
sweartome123
Odin of Ossetia
Rmf
wilhelm
VladimirSahin
ahmedfire
Walther von Oldenburg
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
JohnSnow
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
Giulio
Morpheus Eberhardt
BTRfan
kvs
higurashihougi
franco
Pirey
ExBeobachter1987
Regular
par far
Shadåw
Kimppis
PapaDragon
Dima
Svyatoslavich
Neutrality
headshot69
arpakola
Bolt
sepheronx
Project Canada
Godric
Monarchist
VBCI
Siempre_Leal
ultron
Erk
zorobabel
TheArmenian
iraqidabab
Fred333
whir
Acheron
ali.a.r
milforum.net
GarryB
Werewolf
auslander
Khepesh
Shitheads
max steel
SturmGuard
d_taddei2
Rodinazombie
Cyberspec
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Kadmos45
Vann7
JohninMK
OminousSpudd
flamming_python
Karl Haushofer
Firebird
marat
zg18
ult
Zivo
KoTeMoRe
BKP
Mustafa
80 posters

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

par far

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 11 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  par far Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:52 am

sepheronx wrote:Russian tour companies will probably make a killing for domestic flights.  And as well, there are other options for nice travel besides Turkey or Egypt.  Travel to south America like Cuba and Venezuela, those are real Russian partner countries.

I don't get why Russians go to places like Eygpt or Turkey, for the most part, these places are not safe for Russians. Go to the Crimea, China or Iran, these are pretty safe places and the risk of something happening is pretty low. I really hope Russian Tourism opens up to Iran hugely.
    Karl Haushofer

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 11 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  Karl Haushofer Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:59 am

Turkey and Egypt have been death traps for Russian tourists before. I remember there was a mass poisoning of Russian tourists in Turkey a few years ago, big traffic accidents in Egypt etc.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:01 am

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 11 Paok1_4
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:15 am

Look...i will say this and hope it is understandable. I love my nation and would never betray it. I never voted AKP. My father never voted AKP and my motehr never voted AKP.

I don´t denie that Erdogan did many good things for our nation. The economic development simply is amazing.

I don´t know what happened but i think he lost control. That can´t be him. I think he is sourounded by idiots and he lost it.

He talks openly nonsense...like the demonstrations against him were orchestrated from the german Lufthansa airline.

He made evryone enemy. He insulted the french, he insulted the germans. He insulted the americans. He made conflict with israel. He made conflicts with KSA. He went into full retard modus with egypt and into open war with syria.

He even made beef with nortehrn cyprus...NORTHERN CYPRUS! I didn´t even know this would be possible.

He build a gigantic, super palace in the middle of a nature reservat. Without permission. Even our highest court say its illegal. When journalists told him why he build a Versailles in a nature reservate he answered its not Versailles. Its bigger.

He welcomed Fatah president Abbas with an osmanian honor guard.

Now this shit with russia. Look...i will always defend my nation. I´m not scared about russia. I support to defend our boarders with force. But this shit was unnecessary. If we acted more diplomatic we would dominate the middle east with absolute power.

It has come to the point where people call us islamist. Which is laughable at best. Most turks don´t care about religion at all. Islam is a tradition for me. Part of our identiy. But not partof our ideology. No women in our family covers her hair. I visited more Apple stores and Starbucks than a mosque in my life. And i get called an islamist here?

and btw the nickname of our PM here is "Anti Midas". Because evrything he touches turns into shit.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:23 am

Ok, after sleeping and venting anger my head is clearer.
    Russia and Turkey will have pretty much same business as usual as seen apart from any military cooperation and some economic agreements. Russian politics are calmer now, but they are still angry and disappointed.
    But it doesn't mean Turkey won't feel consequences. I only hope it will Turkish gov, not their people.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:23 am

Mustafa wrote:
    He even made beef with nortehrn cyprus...NORTHERN CYPRUS! I didn´t even know this would be possible.

what do u mean "he made beef with Northern Cyprus"?
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:27 am

LOL...

#BREAKING Turkish military says did not know downed jet was Russian, according to statement
    https://twitter.com/AFP/status/669619294297264129
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:27 am

arpakola wrote:Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 11 Turkish_pilot
    he shot the SU24
    He is just a pilot, but I do hope he doesn't take pride in it.
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:28 am

zorobabel wrote:LOL...

#BREAKING Turkish military says did not know downed jet was Russian, according to statement
    https://twitter.com/AFP/status/669619294297264129

Well, then all that talk about this being retaliation for repeated airspace violations from Russia is just BS rhetoric. I guess the western press better start backpedaling.

Last edited by Zivo on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:30 am

George1 wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:

what do u mean "he made beef with Northern Cyprus"?

There is no "northern Cyprus". Cyprus is one, the Republic of Cyprus.

There is the territory Turkey invaded and occupies illegally to this very day.
    They ethnically cleansed and displaced the majority of Greeks (> 200,000) and they brought about 100-150,000 settlers from Turkey to steal and live in their houses.

Apparently Erdogan managed with his politics to piss off his military occupation settlers and puppet state apparatus.
    Good kemalists would never do that Rolling Eyes
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:04 am

Mustafa wrote:Look...i will say this and hope it is understandable. I love my nation and would never betray it. I never voted AKP. My father never voted AKP and my motehr never voted AKP.

I don´t denie that Erdogan did many good things for our nation. The economic development simply is amazing.

I don´t know what happened but i think he lost control. That can´t be him. I think he is sourounded by idiots and he lost it.

He talks openly nonsense...like the demonstrations against him were orchestrated from the german Lufthansa airline.

He made evryone enemy. He insulted the french, he insulted the germans. He insulted the americans. He made conflict with israel. He made conflicts with KSA. He went into full retard modus with egypt and into open war with syria.

He build a gigantic, super palace in the middle of a nature reservat. Without permission. Even our highest court say its illegal. When journalists told him why he build a Versailles in a nature reservate he answered its not Versailles. Its bigger.

Now this shit with russia. Look...i will always defend my nation. I´m not scared about russia. I support to defend our boarders with force. But this shit was unnecessary. If we acted more diplomatic we would dominate the middle east with absolute power.

It has come to the point where people call us islamist. Which is laughable at best. Most turks don´t care about religion at all. Islam is a tradition for me. Part of our identiy. But not partof our ideology. No women in our family covers her hair. I visited more Apple stores and Starbucks than a mosque in my life. And i get called an islamist here?

and btw the nickname of our PM here is "Anti Midas". Because evrything he touches turns into shit.

So, despite all those wrongdoings by erdogan, you still say that you wont stand against your president? I cant speak about his domestic policy, but ive heard nothing good ever said about erdogan, and his foreign policy is a shambles and hsi actions in collaborating with and supporting terrorists in syria is nothing short of treasonous to the turkish nation. I rewlly dont get how you can support such a man.

He is taking turkey towards the abyss, and in a few years you might find turkey becomes the next syria, you keep stoking the fires in syria and now you are finding that your hand is getting burned.

How long before that fire spreads to turkey too?

ExBeobachter1987
    ExBeobachter1987

Post  ExBeobachter1987 Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:15 am

Rodinazombie wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:Look...i will say this and hope it is understandable. I love my nation and would never betray it. I never voted AKP. My father never voted AKP and my motehr never voted AKP.

So, despite all those wrongdoings by erdogan, you still say that you wont stand against your president? I cant speak about his domestic policy, but ive heard nothing good ever said about erdogan, and his foreign policy is a shambles and hsi actions in collaborating with and supporting terrorists in syria is nothing short of treasonous to the turkish nation. I rewlly dont get how you can support such a man.

He is taking turkey towards the abyss, and in a few years you might find turkey becomes the next syria, you keep stoking the fires in syria and now you are finding that your hand is getting burned.

How long before that fire spreads to turkey too?

Many people have tried to challenge Erdogan in Turkey since the early 2000s.
    None of them was able to defeat them. He is the only who manages to get votes from Turkish nationalists and Kurds.
    That is discouraging.

IMO Erdogan went drunk on-power thanks to his economic and political successes, hence his attempt to turn his country into a presidential republic led by him so that no-one has more power and authority than him in Turkey.
    Another reason is the need to protect him and his corrupt party from exposure and prosecution by others.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:21 am

Mustafa wrote:

And that is your problem...

You believe in the Lies of your government about what is happening in Syria and what
    they are doing to you. Even top american politicians , top senators all the way to the
    vice president of United States..  Joe Biden.. have exposed your President as being allied
    with Alqaeda and ISIS in hope to overthrow Assad.  So your government and your President
    is in an illegal war against Syria using mercenaries from all over the world ,that they allow to cross the Turkey border into Syria with weapons to fight the Syrian Army and overthrow Assad.
    What Turkey is doing is CRIMINAL...  And you are an idiot if you believe a single thing what
    Turkey Government happens there.

Being Patriotic does not means to support Evil Governments and Tyrants. If you were Patriotic
    you will support any attempt of any Government official to Kill Erdogan and start a major coup against that Terrorist Government.

Again Turkey is at war against Syria since 2011 , by using its country as a safe zone for terrorist
    that americans give weapons to fight Assad. ISIS is even firing cross border to Syria and your government does Nothing. Your Army and Border guards are every day in constant dialogue
    with the same terrorist that are attacking Paris ,Russian Sinai Civilian plane and now atacking
    your airforce Russian planes Flying inside Syria. Simply Turkey at the request of Americans is
    trying to Block Russia from saving Syria from the thousands of terrorist that Erdogan support
    and are killing them..

Every day in Syria a women and a children is killed consequence of Erdogan and US so called
    moderates ,that are killing them.. You have been lied about western propaganda of Assad bombing civilians because he wants to hold power.. Notice how the Americans do not have problem with Saudi Arabia that is a dictatorship.. and no problems with Netanyahu that kills palestinians every day civilian women and children..  you have been lied by your media of what happens in Syria.

Assad is attacked by radical Islamist that Erdogan and Obama and Saudi Arabia King support
    for the reason that Assad is secular and do not want a religious Caliphate in Syria ,where Islam controls all in the country. Assad wants a secular nation ,that minorities rights are respected and this is the reason why ISIS and Alqaeda and Erdogan wants him out from power.  Erdogan wants the muslin brotherhood to rule in Syria.. to control Syria at will.

Assad is attacked because he oppose Israel policies of bombing Palestinians every day ,when Israel army invade their lands.  US is using Turkey to fight Syria and Russia..so your country is a big part of the problem.. And the reason why Syrian ARmy have fired inside Turkey.. is because Turkey army is firing at them..not allowing the syrian army to fight the terrorist that
    Erdogan smuggle inside Syria to fight Assad.

So Erdogan is in a war against Syria..and Syrians have the right to defend itself.. and Turkey
    have no right to Attack Syria or Support terrorist to destroy their nation.  Assad have lost
    100,000 Syrian Soldiers fighting the terrorist islamist that Erdogan support.. So imagine
    how Syrians feel ,that Turkey continues for 5 years to attack Syria and every family in Syria
    have lost a family member consequence of Erdogan,Obama and saudi King actions in Syria.

If you are patriotic , if you love your Turkey land.. then either your will support any coup against your government or movement to resist your Corrupt criminal government and any tyranni that shows up in your land.  Your Enemy is not Syria.. neither Russia.. your enemy is your Government..and the Islamist factions supporting him.

Just look at Egypt.. the Egyptians kicked 2 dictators in just 2 years that were Puppets of Americans.. and without firing a Shot. Just by protest of millions in the streets demanding
    the president to step down.

The turkey Government have a crack down on any media in your country that expose their crimes in Syria..and their illegal war..and their support of ISIS.. Erdogan family is directly
    selling the oil that ISIS steal from Syria and IRAQ.

Russia did not invaded Turkey Airspace.. Russia was attacked by Erdogan for bombing the terrorist that he gave weapons to fight Syria and that are allied with ISIS and Alqaeda and FSA.
    The Syrian airforce is attacked whenever it goes close to Syrian border to fight the terrorist
    that erdogan support. The Turkey army use their artillery all the time and attack Syrian army
    whenever the fight ISIS or alqaeda close to their borders.. All said.. you have been lied about
    Syria.. it is Turkey the one in an aggression for 5 years against Syria.. and not the other way.

Here is your Dictator leader.. demanding an apology to US for saying the Truth that he support
    terrorist in Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_uzstnt_v0

here a Russian pilot (navigator) survivor saying that Turkey government lies.. that he never
    enter in Turkey airspace and your government airforce simply attacked Russia for bombing
    the terrorist that invaded from turkey and took controls of important hills in Latakia provice in Syria..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdR5V73o2tk

and interestingly enough.. the pilot killed ,he ejected safely..was alive , but was killed by Erdogan dictator sponsored Terrorist machine gun fire while he was descending in his parachute.

Your government is the problem.. not syria.. you have a dictatorship in power and tyranny
    and Terrorist that is fully controlled buy Americans to attack RUssia..and being Patriotic is NOT supporting tyrants. Is the other way..if you were patriotic will support any movement to overthrow your president.. even if that means an alliance with Kurds. Otherwise it will be a matter of time.. that Erdogan will provoke a major war with Russia.. and make no mistake
    you can have no fear.. but still Russia have the enough capability to destroy totally Turkey and United States combined.. If your dictator Erdogan do something stupid like sink a Russian warship and hundreds of russians inside.

And Syria is not fighting to steal anything from Turkey.. Syria is fighting for its right to exist.
    and live as an independent sovereign nation..not controlled by Israel or Americans. and this is what Syria attacked..because it opposed American/israel Imperialism.

So if you are patriotic you will not want your country to be in the frontline in a war between
    Americans and Russia.. United States Strategy is to use its most crazy leader allies like the one in Turkey and Ukraine to fight Russia to the last Turkey citizen. The bribe your leaders with billions to Fight Russia.. and this is what happens in Syria. You have a puppet President of the Americans ,that are using turkey to fight Russia.

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:23 am

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 11 CUrjeeLWsAAWiOI

Apparently navigator few moments after being saved.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:40 am

"Saakashvili: 'Always feel great respect for Turkey, and today this respect was further strengthened."

"З великою повагою завжди ставився до Туреччини , а сьогодні це ще більше зміцнилося. Всегда с большим уважением... "

And shared this photo

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12308439_1073983669298680_5151807258730856280_n.jpg?oh=5c19a8ca1ac9b72b13a7aaa0c659ef95&oe=56AF2423

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1073983669298680
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:42 am

Gents, couple of quick questions.

1) someone said that russia has officially announced that they have part of an artillery brigade in syria, i dont recall this being announced or shown, can we track down the link to it and find any real evidence of it existing?

2) do we have any footage of the t-90s being used yet, or just a few photos that surfaced a few days ago?

Cheers all.

Militarov wrote:"Saakashvili: 'Always feel great respect for Turkey, and today this respect was further strengthened."

"З великою повагою завжди ставився до Туреччини , а сьогодні це ще більше зміцнилося. Всегда с большим уважением... "

And shared this photo

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12308439_1073983669298680_5151807258730856280_n.jpg?oh=5c19a8ca1ac9b72b13a7aaa0c659ef95&oe=56AF2423

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1073983669298680

I hope he too will answer for his crimes oneday.
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:50 am

I suppose him copping a stray SVR bullet would just turn him into a Western martyr... which is why it hasn't happened yet.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:15 am

Thanks militarov, much appreciated!

Pirey

Post  Pirey Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:44 am

Look.

As you said, you support your brothers in Syria. Even thought they are part and have cooperation with ISIS.
    Even thought they do crimes against legitime Sryian government.

I suppose you wouldn't have problems if russians start to support PPK and Kurdish people, or russian security force's suddenly start to equip and train Kurdish rebels.

You mentioned russian support for rebels in Eastern Ukraine. Well the forces of DNR an LNR, didn't beheaded enemy's heads.
    They didn't shoot on ukrainian pilots when they catapulted themselves.
    Im pretty sure that no one sane russian would support other russians if they are in alliance with Al Qaeda or ISIS.

As you wrote you support AKP's economical agenda. But you don't support their domestic and foreign politic.
    But you still want Turkey to rule the near east through diplomacy. Well that is the same AKP want. To rule again in neo-otoman style.From Bosnia to Iraq and Syria. So your vision equals theirs as i can see.

Your mind set is something like this
    "I don't support AKP, but i support everything which is Turkish"
    "I don't support radical islam, but if that is beneficial to Turkey i don't have problems either"

Im coming from Balkan, and i know very well what Ottomans did to this region.
    When whole Europe had intellectual revolutions our's nation's here were terrorized by your's Ottoman empire.
    Turkish muslimisation did damage to Bosnia, Albania and Macedonia directly.
    Bosnia is hub for radicals and wahabies. Turkey, S.Arabia and Qatar are pumping money via religious organizations.
    80 of newly built mosques in Macedonia are financed from the same countries. Erdogan even speak for his brothers from Sarajevo,Skopje, Tirana and Prishtina.

Your apologies are not different from sultan's Erdogan's or his aga Davutoglu.
    Dishonest, pathetic try.
    They even didn't offer condolences for the victims of their actions. They own that to whole russian people.
    Project Canada

Post  Project Canada Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:50 am

I know that its going to take some time before Russia puts its plan to motion to bring Turko terrorists to justice for downing the Russian su-24, But I cant wait to see Turkey get humiliated from the stupidity they have done
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:53 am

Reported Russian Land Forces In Syria

The land forces committed to Russia’s Syrian operation include:
    • A battalion tactical group of the 810th Marines Brigade (Sevastopol) which consists of the 542nd Marines Assault Battalion and the brigade’s command and control elements – approximately 580 men
    • 162nd Separate Reconnaissance Battalion of the 7th Guards Air Assault Division (Novorossiysk) – approximately 320 men
    • Reconnaissance battalion of the 74th Guards Motor Rifle Brigade (Yurga, Siberia) – approximately 440 men
    • A battalion tactical group of the 27th Guards Motor Rifle Brigade (Moscow) consisting of two motor-rifle companies reinforced by one tank company – approximately 300 men
    • One Spetsnaz battalion probably of the 3rd Spetsnaz Brigade (Tolyatti, Saratov Province); it is possible that this battalion originates from the 22nd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade (Rostov-upon-Don) – 230 men
    • A sniper team of the ‘Senezh’ Brigade, SOF Command (Solnechnogorsk, Moscow Province) – unidentified number of men
    • Six 2A65 Msta-B towed howitzers from the howitzer battery of the 8th Artillery Regiment (Simferopol, Crimea) – seventy men
    • Eighteen 2A65 Msta-B howitzers from the howitzer battalion of the 120th Artillery Brigade (Kemerovo, Siberia) – 270 men
    • Four 9A52 Smerch vehicles forming two MLRS batteries which might originate from the 439th Guards Rocket Artillery Brigade (Znamensk, Astrakhan Province) – 50–60 men
    • Six TOS-1A Solntsepek heavy flamethrower vehicles from one heavy flamethrower company of the 20th NRBC regiment (Nizhniy Novgorod) – thirty men
    • An electronic-warfare (EW) company with six R-330B UHF jamming stations, three R-378B HF jamming stations and six 1L29 SPR-2 Rtut-B radio-proximity-fuse jamming/initiation stations, most probably from the 64th Motor Rifle Brigade (Khabarovsk) – approximately sixty men
    • A long-range jamming (EW) company most likely of the 17th EW Brigade (Nizhneudinsk, Irkutsk Province) with one set (two vehicles) of 1RL257 Krasukha-4 aviation fire-control radar-jamming stations – approximately twenty men.
    The overall size of the Russian force’s land component in Syria appears to be approximately 2,400 men. There are signs that Russian artillery assets are already involved on an ad hoc basis in providing fire support for the Syrian army 4th Assault Corps’ operations near Aleppo and there are some reports of Russian artillery fire near Homs and Hama.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:21 am

What do you think about this comment ?

Russia won't have a military response. Actually, the response will be carried out by Germany and Merkel.

That response is permanently kicking the Turks out of EU and speeding up the anti-NATO movement in Europe. Or may be the Turks will be kicked out of NATO. All of the events recently have one meaning that, the Turks and NATO is trying to create a war between EU and Russia and that is not the thing that EU wants. And the results is, EU will kick the a** of NATO and Turks.

So be it, this is the future with no NATO and no Turks in EU. At the moments, EU is carrying out their own military operations without the involvement of NATO and the aim of these military actions is getting rid of the shits created by NATO. For example, France-Germany-Italia created a joint naval forces to eradicate human trafficking in Lybia. And for example, these countries is deploying their own naval forces at Syria - without the command and involvement of NATO.

That means, a EU jointed naval forces with no NATO elements is going to be the reality.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:32 am

higurashihougi wrote:What do you think about this comment ?

Russia won't have a military response. Actually, the response will be carried out by Germany and Merkel.

That response is permanently kicking the Turks out of EU and speeding up the anti-NATO movement in Europe. Or may be the Turks will be kicked out of NATO. All of the events recently have one meaning that, the Turks and NATO is trying to create a war between EU and Russia and that is not the thing that EU wants. And the results is, EU will kick the a** of NATO and Turks.

So be it, this is the future with no NATO and no Turks in EU. At the moments, EU is carrying out their own military operations without the involvement of NATO and the aim of these military actions is getting rid of the shits created by NATO. For example, France-Germany-Italia created a joint naval forces to eradicate human trafficking in Lybia. And for example, these countries is deploying their own naval forces at Syria - without the command and involvement of NATO.

That means, a EU jointed naval forces with no NATO elements is going to be the reality.

Whote wrote this stupid nonsense?

NATO (USA) will not kick turkey anywhere they will gag them at most because USA is not ready yet for european meatshield conflict their ABM systems are not finished, their build up is not finished, the opinion makers were not that successful to paint russia and russians as pure demons yet.

Turkey is and was always a nuclear ramp for the americunts they have nukes there and they need it as a geographical advantage since they are over the ocean and have no chances to fight tactical war without nukes in europe. Turkey will be gaged if erdocunt is so stupid there will be gaging which he can not ignore inform of US announcing his turkomen little shits officially to terrorists and by that trying to make PR of European countries against erdocunt himself.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:47 am

Dunno if what I heard is right or wrong but some people said that Merkel is secretly fueling the anti-Erdogan protest and with this incidents, she may add a little more fuel to burn the a** out of the Turk goverment.

Personally I believe that the gate to EU is closed pernamently for Turkey.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:51 am

higurashihougi wrote:Dunno if what I heard is right or wrong but some people said that Merkel is secretly fueling the anti-Erdogan protest and with this incidents, she may add a little more fuel to burn the a** out of the Turk goverment.

If anything like that happens that because it came from above and is coordinated because if only one country does it, it will just decrease relationship between both but when done collectivley a loser is predetermined and relationship won't decrease but only the punishment and image of terrogan.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:50 pm