Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
Airbornewolf
mack8
KiloGolf
Oguzhanoz
sweartome123
Odin of Ossetia
Rmf
wilhelm
VladimirSahin
ahmedfire
Walther von Oldenburg
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
JohnSnow
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
Giulio
Morpheus Eberhardt
BTRfan
kvs
higurashihougi
franco
Pirey
ExBeobachter1987
Regular
par far
Shadåw
Kimppis
PapaDragon
Dima
Svyatoslavich
Neutrality
headshot69
arpakola
Bolt
sepheronx
Project Canada
Godric
Monarchist
VBCI
Siempre_Leal
ultron
Erk
zorobabel
TheArmenian
iraqidabab
Fred333
whir
Acheron
ali.a.r
milforum.net
GarryB
Werewolf
auslander
Khepesh
Shitheads
max steel
SturmGuard
d_taddei2
Rodinazombie
Cyberspec
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Kadmos45
Vann7
JohninMK
OminousSpudd
flamming_python
Karl Haushofer
Firebird
marat
zg18
ult
Zivo
KoTeMoRe
BKP
Mustafa
80 posters

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

zg18
    zg18

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  zg18 Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:25 am

Karl Haushofer wrote:And sadly, the only beneficiary will AGAIN be the United States of A. Turkey will lose. Russia will lose. The USA will win.

Just like with Ukraine. Russia lost. Ukraine lost. The EU lost. USA won.

My take on winners and losers from todays event:

Biggest loser: Turkey

Medium loser: Russia

Medium winner: USA

Biggest winner: Iran
    Firebird

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  Firebird Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:26 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Zivo wrote:We need to keep in mind the people of Turkey are not Russia's enemies. Erdogan and his Islamic regime bears all the responsibility.

That's true.

Listen everyone, I want retaliation against Turkey too; not directly killing them ofc, but definately economic, political consequences.

But this Nazi shit about killing 'kebabs' or whatever, just stop it. No-one needs your racist BS against a group of 80 million people or however many it is. Most Turks are good people.

Why do you think "most" Turks are good? A whole football crowd WASNT - jeering at the deaths even of Arabs.

There were some good Germans in the time of the Gr Patriotic War. But Russia didn't roll over and die.

The majority I've met, are bad. I know SOME are good. But the overwhelming evidence shows that Russia needs a military response. Good Turks of military age can always go AWOL/leave the country or refuse to sign up for a key supporter of ISIS.

Turkey's contribution to the civilised world? Kebabs, heroine and ISIS etc.
    They were free to make many other contributions. They chose not to.

Russia and Europe are NOT the bad guys. Those demanding justice against monsters are NOT the bad guys. Modern Turkey and Nazi Germany have many similarities. Both need a similar solution.Lets not forget the key fact. Lets not let the disease of political correctness obscure the truth.

Last edited by Firebird on Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:26 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Zivo wrote:We need to keep in mind the people of Turkey are not Russia's enemies. Erdogan and his Islamic regime bears all the responsibility.

That's true.

Listen everyone, I want retaliation against Turkey too; not directly killing them ofc, but definately economic, political consequences.

But this Nazi shit about killing 'kebabs' or whatever, just stop it. No-one needs your racist BS against a group of 80 million people or however many it is. Most Turks are good people.

This is horseshit. With all due respect FP, wanting revenge without killing is absurd, especially when they have murdered (nope this isn't an accident) your guys. If you want justice, then no problem, set up a comission, look where it went wrong and no problem. But that's not what is happening. It's nothing to do with bad commo, mishap. It was a direct order to shoot a plane that would have been out of TR airspace at impact. They knew that much. That's why you're not having condolences passed. Because deep down, THIS. IS. AN. ACT. OF. WAR.

The sheer absurdity of this situation when you have people shot down for something Turkey does day in, day out on other people's airspaces is staggering. It's absurd. Absurd. Not only that, but the whole welcome committee for the SAR wasn't exactly some mishap either.
    zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:26 am

flamming_python wrote:

That's true.

Totally agree X2
    zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:27 am

Firebird wrote:Why do you think "most" Turks are good? A whole football crowd WASNT - jeering at the deaths even of Arabs..

If football crowd is proof of anything, than most countries are total screw ups...
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:30 am

zg18 wrote:
    Firebird wrote:Why do you think "most" Turks are good? A whole football crowd WASNT - jeering at the deaths even of Arabs..

If football crowd is proof of anything, than most countries are total screw ups...

Thats just one example. ISIS and the like are part of the fabric of Turkey. Germany has a huge problem with organised crime Turkish gangs too.

Turkey's evil is there in just as high proportions as Nazi Germany. So they should be treated the same.
    ult

Post  ult Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:41 am

flamming_python wrote:
    But this Nazi shit about killing 'kebabs' or whatever, just stop it.

Hm. I haven't heard that one. I actually like it. Sounds like a plan.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:46 am

Actually some of the 80m ARE good.
    They're called KURDS - upto 30% of the country isnt it?
    Lets liberate them from the evil ISIS puppetmasters in Wankara.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:50 am

Mustafa wrote:Russia and Turkey have many common projects. Russia wants a oil pipeline through turkey. Its a huge project! And we want a nuclear powerplant from russia. Also russian tourists are very important for turkey and i want to say your people will always be welcome here and treated good.

They're done. Halas. It's all over
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:56 am

flamming_python wrote:

That's true.

x3

But I would like to see some Turkish jets enter Syrian airspace now.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:58 am

OminousSpudd wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

That's true.

x3

Doubt that Russia would shoot them down though.
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:03 am

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    OminousSpudd wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

That's true.

x3

Doubt that Russia would shoot them down though.

You're supposed to be dead, remember? You said you'd kill yourself if Russia started bombing ISIS in Syria.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:04 am

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Firebird wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:Mustafa seems like a decent guy who wants good relations between Russia and Turkey. Do not dis him too much.

But Turkey must pay for what it did, that is for certain.

Sorry but he didnt show any regret, let alone apology.

We're not whores that sell out for the next cheap holiday/payday for a gas pipeline.

Sensible people only listen to sincerity. Not infomercials.

If I kill someone's kids, I cant say to the parents "lets be friends again". I can only expect justice and fair resolution.

The only thing the kebab gang are worried about now is a)death and b) losing the Kurdish part.
    They still dont give a shit about the civilised world. Mustafa knows the answers to all this.

Yes, he should have apologized on behalf of his government.
    Eh, he only appeared here today, how did he find this site in particular, sounds like a Turkish Government troll to me. Just winding us up.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:05 am

JohninMK wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Firebird wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:Mustafa seems like a decent guy who wants good relations between Russia and Turkey. Do not dis him too much.

We're not whores that sell out for the next cheap holiday/payday for a gas pipeline.

If I kill someone's kids, I cant say to the parents "lets be friends again". I can only expect justice and fair resolution.

The only thing the kebab gang are worried about now is a)death and b) losing the Kurdish part.
    They still dont give a shit about the civilised world. Mustafa knows the answers to all this.

Eh, he only appeared here today, how did he find this site in particular, sounds like a Turkish Government troll to me. Just winding us up.

Doesn't need to be troll, just a concerned citizen. Anyway, the issue is this, you can't try and say this was a mishap or accident when we all know what it was.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:10 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Firebird wrote:

Doesn't need to be troll, just a concerned citizen. Anyway, the issue is this, you can't try and say this was a mishap or accident when we all know what it was.

Sounds like a troll in the hotel industry. Or Turdkey govt.
    Smile, take our money, then kill a few Christians with a bomb or F-16. Rinse then repeat.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:17 am

Mustafa wrote:I know the situation is not very good right now between Turkey and Russia but we are allies in many projects and should not overplay this bad event. I know the russian airplane came into our airspace and was shot down...

Thats bad and both nations must take care that this won´t happen again. But we need to stay realistic and not act hot blooded now. Russia and Turkey have many common projects. Russia wants a oil pipeline through turkey. Its a huge project! And we want a nuclear powerplant from russia. Also russian tourists are very important for turkey and i want to say your people will always be welcome here and treated good.

I hope that this entire thing is cleared fast and evrything will be back to normal.

How about demanding your Government to stop supporting ISIS?
    To stop killing civilians?
    To stop selling ISIS oil?
    This is not about interest.. this is about terrorism yes  or no.. and Turkey is supporting
    terrorism. Syria have the right to fight armed mercenaries that are trying to steal its lands
    supporting by turkey.. if you disagree.. then you should support them Russia to arm kurds
    to take back territory from Turkey.

The war on terrorism of US and Turkey coalition is a fraud...and for 5 years your government have been supplying weapons,logistic and training to completely destroy a sovereign nation that have done NOTHING to you.. Your media lie to you.this is why so many journalist arrested in your country telling the truth.. Millions of Syrian civilians their houses have been destroyed and many thousands killed consequences of Turkey illegal war in Syria. Dont know about you.. But Syria have the right to Exist.. and recover and liberate its territories from the merenaries that your country support. and the right to defend itself when attacked by Turkey sponsored Mercenaries ,that are stealing their lands.. If you really cared about solving anything ,restoring relations then you should join protest to demand the resign of Erdogan.. similar to Egypt did it.. to their morsi dictator.  

Again Turkey is on an illegal criminal war ,a genocide against Syria citizens trying to destroy a nation with 20 million of people. and now attacked Russia that is bombing Mercenaries that shell civilians in Latakia. You really expect Russia to do nothing while ERdogan family make millions selling ISIS oil and provide weapons to Mercenaries to destroy a Nation that have never invaded anyone?  What will you do if Russia arm mercenaries to invade your country and kill your family and friends in your own land?  Of course you will defend. Turkey is a hostile nation and even its own allies Americans have many politicians saying Turkey support ISIS and helping any terrorist group to fight against a sovereign country .  You either protest your Politicians to stop its insane
    war against Syria ,or just sit down cheer your government and wait for your Criminal goverment to provoke a major  war and that will end with your country destroyed. for following US and ISrael games and imperialism.  Syria have the right to exist and the right to defend itself its territorial integrity from any nation supporting ISIS.. like turkey ,trying to steal its lands .

And you are wrong Russia radars shows they never invaded Turkey airspace..the plane fall in Syria. and it never invaded turkey airspace according to released russian radars data..

https://www.rt.com/news/323343-turkey-un-syria-russian-plane/

Erdogan claims it have the right to invade Syria.. but Syria do not have the right to defend
    its airspace or territory.. Is that is not arrogance and fascism . For the only reason the war in Syria have lasted so long is for the support Turkey give to ISIS And Alqaeda fighting in Syria.
    There are tons of evidence of Turkey border guards cooperating with terrorist that shot down airliners with hundred of civilians inside.. relations with this monsters known as ISIS.
    So no idea how can you defend a government that promotes genocide of millions of civilians
    in Syria that support Assad and christians that is what will happen..if Russia do nothing and dont stop the terrorist that Turkey support.  This have nothing to do with Interest.. this is pure
    crime what Russia is fighting.

Your government is controlled by Americans and Israel and playing dangerous games ,that is not going to be on your interest to have your nation in a full scale war against Russia.. Americans will fight RUssia to the last Turkey citizen..and you all are being fooled by your government. Even your own Intelligence Chief admitted is supporting ISIS.. how can you justify
    Erdogan actions as "interest" , it will be like justifying Hitler actions as "interest", Justifying
    Blind Terror that celebrate when hundreds and thousands civilians are killed.

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:33 am; edited 3 times in total
    Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:19 am

Russia should actually destroy all tourism industry in Turkey by various means for a starter.

Action means reactions maybe they should be taught this simple lession the hard way.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:40 am

marat wrote:

Didnt they voted for Erdogan very recently?

SO?

and Hitler was democratically legally elected too..
    That means nothing.. Criminal leaders at times manage to get in power through
    deception and lies..and controlling its media and terrorizing and killing the political opposition.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:42 am

Syrian “moderate opposition” fighters destroy a Russian search and rescue helicopter sent to the crash site of the Su-24 bomber downed by Turkey. A Russian serviceman died in the attack.

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:43 am

Imho, it was no accident.

A video released by Jabhat al-Sham, a Syrian rebel group, shows an immobile man, described as one of the pilots, on the ground in Syria.

The badge seen on the man's right arm matches Russian Air Force insignia.

"A Russian pilot," a voice is heard saying as a group of men gather around him. "God is great," a voice is heard saying.

The dead pilot is reported to be in the hands of anti-Assad rebels from the Alwiya Al-'Ashar group, Brookings Doha analyst Charles Lister told the Guardian.

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 2 ?type=3&theater

Alwiya al-Ashar is linked to a Turkish and CIA-backed logistics supply programme that funnels a near-constant stream of small arms, ammunition, and cash for salaries to rebel groups across northern Syria.

from February

A risky U.S. proxy battle against the Islamic State

Published: Feb 26, 2015 11:48 a.m. ET

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/a-risky-us-proxy-battle-against-the-islamic-state-2015-02-26
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:44 am

zg18 wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:And sadly, the only beneficiary will AGAIN be the United States of A. Turkey will lose. Russia will lose. The USA will win.

I agree
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:50 am

Cyberspec wrote:
    zg18 wrote:

I agree

Biggest winner #2: Assad
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:56 am

One question, why didnt theSAR team not have an escort knowing full well they were going into a hot zone?
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:58 am

I found this forum on google. Yes i do work in tourism industry like many of my people. I´m animateur, do PR and work as fitness trainer and tour guide. I also wrote that in my profile here. But i´m here private and not for business.

Look, like most of my people i´m patriotic. I love my nation and will always defend it.

What happened today isn´t good. But i wasn´t there and only know what i hear, like evryone here. Fact is, that russia violated our airspace and did so before often enough. I totally agree that a strong message was needed to show russia that turkey will always defend its area. I don´t think shooting down the airplane was good. It would have been ok to shot warning shots and to make clear that next time it would be shot down.

I will also not apology for many reasons.

1. i don´t speak for my government. And i didn´t order to shot the airplane down.

2. apologies don´t make anything better at all.

What happened did happen and both our nations should sit together and talk about what was done wrong so things get better.

Look we too have russian guests and we never bad towards them. And i hope a deal can be brought through so relations get better.

I believe it just happened so i understand that seems impossible now. Best thing is to wait a few days and then start talks and find a compromise both sides can live with.

I wish russia all the best and hope russians dont see us as bad. Thats what i hope.
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:00 am

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 2 Cum4sd10

I wish russia all the best and hope russians dont see us as bad. Thats what i hope.
    Russians view it as an absurd act of aggression in support of ISIS. I don't know what else to tell you. Erdogan opened pandora's box. Russian aircraft were not a threat to Turkey, they were not threatening to invade or oppress the Turkish people. There are no excuses for Turkey's aggression.

I cannot foresee Russia letting this one go until Erdogan is removed from power.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:12 pm