Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Moon Landings: Apollo and associated hoaxes

andalusia
    Corporal
    Corporal

Re: Moon Landings: Apollo and associated hoaxes

Post  andalusia on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:33 am

Look at the picture of the shoe prints on the moon and the actual shoe that NASA says Armstrong wore; they look nothing alike look at the picture of both bottom shoes, just scroll down.  To me this is probably better evidence that the moon dust that kvs and Garry B are talking about.

http://shatteringthematrix.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2127676%3ABlogPost%3A700730&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post#.VkVks9KrRR0

This is a writing from the website: It looks nothing like the photo NASA said is the first “boot print” on the moon, (BELOW RIGHT). NASA eventually backtracked for this slip up and now claims the boots Armstrong wore on the moon were “jettisoned” before the LEM took off from the lunar surface and weren’t returned to earth…….SHUUUUUUURE they were!!

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:44 am

Some people think that space is empty... in actual fact there are tiny grains of material right up to planet sized rocks all over the place... tons of material burns up in earths atmosphere every week... the moon has no atmosphere so all those particles hit the surface of the moon... the moon is a smaller target and has less gravity but it also has no atmosphere to burn up material and no water and wind to wear down the particles so what lands remains.

By the time the US was ready to launch for the mission to land on the moon the Soviets were almost ready... makes me wonder why they would bother to fake it... or if they even could convincingly.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

andalusia
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  andalusia on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:48 am

So Garry B, Do you really believe the US moon landings were real or potentially a hoax? The American government has a history of lieing and it wouldn't surprise me that they lied about this. People who have studied the JFK assasination know that Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't the long gunman and the US has a history of lieing and underrating the effectiveness of Russian military equipment in war and overrating their own equipment which has been well documented on this forum.

I originally believed the people who questioned the moon landings were insane but many of their critiques are valid. I pride myself on being an independent thinker and like to hear alternative theories about a lot of subjects to see if they are valid.  It's how I stumbled across this website.   It is pure insanity to question the superiority of American weapons where I live but by reading alternative non-mainstream sites like this one; I have a profound appreciation of Russian military power.

Do you think it was a hoax?

OminousSpudd
    Major
    Major

Post  OminousSpudd on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:25 am

Like Garry said earlier, they really need to re-read the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf."

6-7 years ago I thought the US were the saviors of the free world, using their military power to depose of totalitarian dictatorships and free those poor country's citizens. I thought Russia in the 21st century was essentially a shithole, and their entire military had simply been a facade during the Cold War, I thought (and had been lead to believe through my school curricular, my family's TV, my country's news media, my own father and grandfather) that if it had really come to World War III then the USA and the superior power of the West would easily have destroyed the Soviet bluff that was their military. They simply didn't because they had sympathy for the poor oppressed Russian people (no, I'm not joking).

Fast-forward 6 months and and as a young lad of 15 I had developed an obsession with the Russian beauties that were the Su-27 and MiG-29 after reading about them in an old Aviation magazine. After studying them more through the power of the internet, I was soon developing a (obviously unhealthy in my family's eyes) interest with Russia itself. I still couldn't get past the brain block that was that the US wasn't actually all good, and I saw it as irrelevant to my interest anyway.

Fast-forward some more years and I had practically come 180 on everything, and I knew the US were certainly not the paladins of humanity in the 21st century, and that Russia has been in a fight for its survival since WWI.

2014 and I'm now positive the US inflicted "9/11" on themselves.

2015 and now I would not be surprised in the slightest if they faked the moon landing. I'll just leave it as (shakily) true, until proven false.

It's bizarre how these things are not discussed, simply because they are too taboo so to speak. Even with my acceptance of the US being inherently evil with their actions, I wasn't willing to accept that they had killed 3000 of their own people in an event that would change the way the world operated so dramatically, until last year.

Moral of the story is that how can you believe anything that comes out of that country now? How can you not question their vaunted achievements? They have destroyed every shred of their integrity, so much so it calls their very history into question.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:53 am

I think the moon landings were real.

I know that JFK was the luckiest SOB in that he was killed before he was caught, so Americans will remember is Jesus fucking k(c)hrist, rather than the cheating lying SOB he was.

He made a lot of promises to the mob to get their support to get into office and once there he broke most of those promises and set the FBI on the mob.

I also know a lot of members of the CIA lost a lot of friends in the Bay of Pigs invasion and would gladly have topped him.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy and would never have been able to make that shot...

I don't believe everything the US government says, but I also don't think they would be able to pull off something like faking the moon landings for this long and this effectively...

As Ominous Squid says... the US is like Santa Claus... sounds nice in theory but never lives up to its reputation and when you find the truth it is a little cynical and disgusting... (ie consumerism and pressure to buy presents for children once a year...)

Even when they are the victim like in 11/9 it is hard to feel sorry for them because soon enough they lash out and bomb the crap out of some country they already had a problem with.

Of the highjackers the vast majority were Saudi Nationals and the rest were Pakistani so they bomb Afghanistan and Iraq... the latter ironically because the only alquada in Iraq at the time were in the kurdish areas saddam had no control over.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

wilhelm
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Post  wilhelm on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Just a quick driveby shooting from me...

The notion that "if they could do it then, why can't we do it now..therefore it didn't happen" argument is silly.
    There are a host of reasons why things change, not least for reasons of money/budget.

A simple example will suffice to show how silly the argument is:

40 years ago I could buy a ticket to fly on a commercial airline flight that travelled at twice the speed of sound.
    I could get to my destination twice as quickly.
    I can't do that today.
    Therefore, the Tu-144 and Concorde were obviously fake.

clown

max steel
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  max steel on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:23 pm

Apollo Mission is not fake. Dammit!

kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  kvs on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:23 pm

wilhelm wrote:Just a quick driveby shooting from me...

The notion that "if they could do it then, why can't we do it now..therefore it didn't happen" argument is silly.
    There are a host of reasons why things change, not least for reasons of money/budget.

A simple example will suffice to show how silly the argument is:

40 years ago I could buy a ticket to fly on a commercial airline flight that travelled at twice the speed of sound.
    I could get to my destination twice as quickly.
    I can't do that today.
    Therefore, the Tu-144 and Concorde were obviously fake.

clown

You don't get to refine the argument anyway you like and then shoot it down nice and easy. If all the technology was in place
    back in 1968, then they do not need to re-invent the wheel for 2030. Of particular interest is the shielding of astronauts from
    MeV and GeV range electrons and protons. I have seen this subject discussed nowhere in association with the supposed
    achievements of the late 1960s. All people that ignore this and proceed to "debunk" side show claims by tin foil hat loons
    are not contradicting anything and not proving anything. All they are doing is affirming their faith.

Some basic learning in solar physics and the physics of the Earth's magnetosphere really is essential before discussing subject
    of the supposed technological triumph of the 1960s. But the loony tunes fakes that are trotted out by NASA as some sort of
    "proof" are beyond absurd and can be sussed out without even dealing with the subjection of ionizing particle flux.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:19 am

Claiming they couldn't have done it then because they don't have the technology now is just stupid logic... the ability to do something is not defined by technology all the time.

Claims the pyramids were built by aliens because we couldn't build them now easily is just as stupid.

You don't need super high technology to fly to the moon and back... just like the SR-71 doesn't need Pentium processors to fly at mach 3 over great distances.

What you need is just that... the need to do it.

The urgent need then was to win the race to put a man on the moon... once that has been achieved the interest and funding is no longer there.

The facts are that we know a hell of a lot more now than we did then and while the big rockets are no longer available for the job new methods like assembly of a rocket in orbit can make it easier and safer... of course not much about new technology is cheaper...

The problem is that no one will get 50,000 men to drag enormous lumps of rock into place for 30 years to build a big pyramid shaped hill... it is cheaper and faster and simpler to use concrete or other materials.

higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

1969 Moon Landing Controversy

Post  higurashihougi on Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:37 am

YouTube Vid: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR4pf6pp1kQ&app=desktop&noredirect=1

Article: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

http://yournewswire.com/stanley-kubrick-confesses-to-faking-the-moon-landings/

Article: В лунной афере США поставлена жирная точка!

http://politikus.ru/articles/65345-v-lunnoy-afere-ssha-postavlena-zhirnaya-tochka.html

andalusia
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  andalusia on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Heard about Stanley Kubrick on Coast to Coastam this past Friday Dec. 11, 2015 colonel. I have recently suspected that the moon landing were faked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:26 am

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:26 am