Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Bonjour !!!!

    Share

    Isos
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 304
    Points : 308
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Bonjour !!!!

    Post  Isos on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:31 pm

    Bonjour !!!


    I'm new here so I'll introduce myself quickly !!

    I will not tell you were I come from but i think you should be able to guess it Very Happy

    I'm here because I like russian military stuff specially big stuff like ships, tanks, vehicles, missiles ...

    One passion I have is to imagine an army on paper with russian equipment (how much and wich equipment an army like russia should have) and I imagine some wepon. This is why I'm here, share my creations with you !!

    I have a correct level in English but not perfect so if I make some mistake in the futur I apologize now.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:35 pm

    Isos wrote:Bonjour !!!


    I'm new here so I'll introduce myself quickly !!

    I will not tell you were I come from but i think you should be able to guess it Very Happy

    I'm here because I like russian military stuff specially big stuff like ships, tanks, vehicles, missiles ...

    One passion I have is to imagine an army on paper with russian equipment (how much and wich equipment an army like russia should have) and I imagine some wepon. This is why I'm here, share my creations with you !!

    I have a correct level in English but not perfect so if I make some mistake in the futur I apologize now.

    welcome

    Apropos Bonjour...

    Laughing

    Isos
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 304
    Points : 308
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  Isos on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:41 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    Isos wrote:Bonjour !!!


    I'm new here so I'll introduce myself quickly !!

    I will not tell you were I come from but i think you should be able to guess it Very Happy

    I'm here because I like russian military stuff specially big stuff like ships, tanks, vehicles, missiles ...

    One passion I have is to imagine an army on paper with russian equipment (how much and wich equipment an army like russia should have) and I imagine some wepon. This is why I'm here, share my creations with you !!

    I have a correct level in English but not perfect so if I make some mistake in the futur I apologize now.

    welcome

    Apropos Bonjour...

    Laughing

    lol! If I remember, at the time it was called French or something like that.

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3369
    Points : 3412
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  JohninMK on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:42 am

    welcome

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:45 am

    welcome

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9432
    Points : 9924
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  George1 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:42 am

    welcome


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov


    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15465
    Points : 16172
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  GarryB on Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:34 am

    welcome Smile


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1967
    Points : 2092
    Join date : 2013-05-20

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  Morpheus Eberhardt on Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:45 am

    welcome

    archangelski
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 335
    Points : 358
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  archangelski on Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:19 pm

    welcome

    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1141
    Points : 1180
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:42 pm

    welcome

    OminousSpudd
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 805
    Points : 824
    Join date : 2015-01-03
    Age : 21
    Location : Nelson, New Zealand

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  OminousSpudd on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:18 pm

    welcome

    Dforce
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 101
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2015-07-22

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  Dforce on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:27 pm

    So u like Russian stuff,  eh? With that greeting phrase of yours I bet you like this one:


    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3672
    Points : 3784
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  PapaDragon on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:54 pm

    welcome

    Have fun here, and if you were referring to papercraft please upload stuff you have ASAP!!! thumbsup

    OminousSpudd
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 805
    Points : 824
    Join date : 2015-01-03
    Age : 21
    Location : Nelson, New Zealand

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  OminousSpudd on Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:10 am

    Dforce wrote:So u like Russian stuff,  eh? With that greeting phrase of yours I bet you like this one:


    First of all how the actual hell did that link work.

    Also, I know you must think yourself very clever, but in Russian circles it's more or less referred to as the Rook, rather than the NATO designated Frogfoot. Nice welcoming post from you Dforce, insulting the man's nationality. Are you going to apologise? Laughing

    Isos
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 304
    Points : 308
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  Isos on Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:54 pm

    OminousSpudd wrote:
    Dforce wrote:So u like Russian stuff,  eh? With that greeting phrase of yours I bet you like this one:


    First of all how the actual hell did that link work.

    Also, I know you must think yourself very clever, but in Russian circles it's more or less referred to as the Rook, rather than the NATO designated Frogfoot. Nice welcoming post from you Dforce, insulting the man's nationality. Are you going to apologise? Laughing

    lol!
    Yes I like it. It's a beautifull plane attack
    No need to apologize I leave in France but I'm from Montenegro so I have nothing to do withh frogs, I swear Very Happy

    Thank you to all for the welcomes.

    kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2519
    Points : 2652
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  kvs on Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:28 am

    welcome

    attack ISIS sniper

    mrtravisgood
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 37
    Points : 39
    Join date : 2015-10-30
    Age : 37
    Location : Wisconsin

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  mrtravisgood on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:52 am

    welcome You will love it here!

    Rodinazombie
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 582
    Points : 616
    Join date : 2015-04-22

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  Rodinazombie on Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:49 pm

    Welcome!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Bonjour !!!!

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:47 am


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:47 am