Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russia–Serbia Partnership

PapaDragon

Re: Russia–Serbia Partnership

Post  PapaDragon on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:45 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Prince Darling wrote:Vucic attacked in Srebrenica.

Vucic is the very definition of the Serbian 5th column if I ever seen one.

You are mistaken. He (and president) managed to convince Russia to put a veto in UN. This visit was requested by Russia. Veto rocked the boat and Russia wanted a gesture that would stabilise the boat.

This was cheap and easy and best of all, with this incident we even managed to get some media points while Jihad crowd made morons of themselves.

Darling makes some good points. Politics and diplomacy are complicated.

cheesfactory

Post  cheesfactory on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Vucic is the greatest shame of Serbia of the past 10 years. When he was on serbian graves to put flowers for the killed Serbs in RS or RSK? I can write here names of hundreds of massacred friends, brothers and sisters. He is the greatest traitor in history of serbs. They should kill him today, this assfucked slave of Obama/Merkel. I wish this everyday to this degenerate motherf....er!
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:07 pm

cheesfactory wrote:Vucic is the greatest shame of Serbia of the past 10 years. When he was on serbian graves to put flowers for the killed Serbs in RS or RSK? I can write here names of hundreds of massacred friends, brothers and sisters. He is the greatest traitor in history of serbs. They should kill him today, this assfucked slave of Obama/Merkel. I wish this everyday to this degenerate motherf....er!

So then, I assume Tadic, Milosevic and Djindjic were all patriots in you opinion? (not that Vucic is even remotely honorable)

You do not really grasp how serious situation is.

Please tell me, what would you do if you were in charge? (keep in mind that we are alone and surrounded by enemies on all sides)

cheesfactory

Post  cheesfactory on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:44 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    cheesfactory wrote:Vucic is the greatest shame of Serbia of the past 10 years. When he was on serbian graves to put flowers for the killed Serbs in RS or RSK? I can write here names of hundreds of massacred friends, brothers and sisters. He is the greatest traitor in history of serbs. They should kill him today, this assfucked slave of Obama/Merkel. I wish this everyday to this degenerate motherf....er!

So then, I assume Tadic, Milosevic and Djindjic were all patriots in you opinion? (not that Vucic is even remotely honorable)

Please tell me, what would you do if you were in charge? (keep in mind that we are alone and surrounded by enemies on all sides)

What you assume from my words about Tadic, Slobo and Zoran is only fantasy blabla, no comment.
    What the fuck a serbian PM, in this case the biggest traitor Vucic, is searching in Srebrenica? Was Serbia officially a part of the war crimes in Srebrenica? Whats wrong with you? Too much looking RTS and B92?

From what a serious situation you're talking about, which justifies to lose the face of Serbia in front of every Serb? Are you kidding the souls of all the thousands of killed Serbs in the bosnian war?
    mrs...

PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:16 am

Del

Last edited by PapaDragon on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted)
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:34 am

Probably a bit harsh, but it's a pity one of those rocks didn't crack Vucic's skull Cool I don't have anything positive to say about him.

At the end of the day I suppose you could count this as a small PR victory for Serbia

cheesfactory

Post  cheesfactory on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:01 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    cheesfactory wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

What you assume from my words about Tadic, Slobo and Zoran is only fantasy blabla, no comment.
    What the fuck a serbian PM, in this case the biggest traitor Vucic, is searching in Srebrenica? Was Serbia officially a part of the war crimes in Srebrenica? Whats wrong with you? Too much looking RTS and B92?

From what a serious situation you're talking about, which justifies to lose the face of Serbia in front of every Serb? Are you kidding the souls of all the thousands of killed Serbs in the bosnian war?
    mrs...

Tadic went there every year to apologize, just sayin'

Let me guess, you are one of those facebook-patriots who are all tough on-line but in real life like to listen to Croatian  and Bosnian music, vote for DS, miss Yugoslavia, dream about EU and never served in the army? Yeah you are, aren't ya'  Razz

I could waste plenty more time with you tough guy but I will instead just point out that you still haven't answered my question:
    What would you do if you were in charge genius?

Also, mind your language picko pederska Wink

Mrs mamu ti zvaljavu. Ti ces mi nesta o vojsci i o ratu pricati? Sram te bilo balavce slinavi. Pusku si video na netu a ne u realnom zivotu debilcino, a kamoli da mi pricas o Hrvatskoj, o Bosni, o bilo cemu jebo li te Vucic u usta slinava. Gde si bio dok smo na hiljade ginuli po RSK i RS? Dlake na kurcu jos nisi imao mentolcino odvratna.
    To cu ti ako hoces i danas usred Beograda u lice reci i jos vise toga, po zelji tvojoj...
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Del...

Last edited by PapaDragon on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted)
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:19 pm

Cyberspec wrote:Probably a bit harsh, but it's a pity one of those rocks didn't crack Vucic's skull Cool I don't have anything positive to say about him.

At the end of the day I suppose you could count this as a small PR victory for Serbia

Not harsh at all!!!

He needs that rock to the skull. thumbsup pwnd

Good skull fracture will help keep his ego on proper size. No one likes egotistical pricks. lol1 attack

cheesfactory

Post  cheesfactory on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:45 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    cheesfactory wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    cheesfactory wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

mrs...

Tadic went there every year to apologize, just sayin'

Let me guess, you are one of those facebook-patriots who are all tough on-line but in real life like to listen to Croatian  and Bosnian music, vote for DS, miss Yugoslavia, dream about EU and never served in the army? Yeah you are, aren't ya'  Razz

I could waste plenty more time with you tough guy but I will instead just point out that you still haven't answered my question:
    What would you do if you were in charge genius?

Also, mind your language picko pederska Wink

Mrs mamu ti zvaljavu. Ti ces mi nesta o vojsci i o ratu pricati? Sram te bilo balavce slinavi. Pusku si video na netu a ne u realnom zivotu debilcino, a kamoli da mi pricas o Hrvatskoj, o Bosni, o bilo cemu jebo li te Vucic u usta slinava. Gde si bio dok smo na hiljade ginuli po RSK i RS? Dlake na kurcu jos nisi imao mentolcino odvratna.
    To cu ti ako hoces i danas usred Beograda u lice reci i jos vise toga, po zelji tvojoj...

Ma kako da ne, verovacu nekom klincu sa neta da je ratovao u Bosni. Raspust je decko, idi malo da se kupas, ostavi razmisljanje odraslima.

Nego rece da si iz Beograda? Pa juce su vam u centru one kurve Zene u Crnom drzale "memorijalni skup" za onaj olos sto je navodno poginuo u Srebrenici. Pa gde ste ti i tvoji drugari junacki sa fejsa bili juce, da rasterate tu bagru?

Cudi me da i ti nisi svecu zapalio sa njima, jebo te Vucic i Tadic i Milosevic i Zagorac sakati...  

Mars nazad u dom za debilnu decu, deriste balavo.      

Pa "klinac" ti ponudio da ti to sve i u lice kaze, usred grada. To i dalje stoji klosaru debeli, taksi cu ti cak platit. Ne smaraj dalje ovde na topiku nego se javi na pm.

PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:30 am

Del...

Last edited by PapaDragon on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted)
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:23 am

And this is exactly why I avoided this part of forum all this time... No Embarassed Neutral

I am officially done with ex-YU treads... adios yes sir

cheesfactory

Post  cheesfactory on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Cry a river child...
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:42 am

The official language of this forum is English.

When using other languages please provide English subtitles. (this includes Russian and all other non English languages).

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:00 pm

GarryB wrote:The official language of this forum is English.

When using other languages please provide English subtitles. (this includes Russian and all other non English languages).

Garry, I have deleted all my problematic entries and content. Sorry for the mess on my part.

Should have know better than to participate in pi*sing contest with "special" kids. Embarassed

cheesfactory

Post  cheesfactory on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:40 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    GarryB wrote:The official language of this forum is English.

Garry, I have deleted all my problematic entries and content. Sorry for the mess on my part.

Should have know better than to participate in pi*sing contest with "special" kids.   Embarassed  

Crawl deeper into the ass by the moderator.
    You have several days a pm. Tell the "special" child that everything in the face and stop crying here like a woman. Just embarrassing...
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:57 am

Explaining his actions after getting a warning about the rules of this forum is not ass kissing... how about you show him and me a bit more respect... the rules are fairly clear and you clearly both broke them so if I was feeling like a tough guy rather than a crying woman I could simply ban you for a couple of days.

The fact that he deleted his posts suggests to me that he is now embarrassed by what he said, and I suspect others also posted things they would not post in English also would feel the same... that is OK I have likely done as bad or worse myself.

If you want a private discussion that is fine... in any language you wish via PM... that is what the P in PM means.

Tell the "special" child that everything in the face and stop crying here like a woman. Just embarrassing...

It is pretty hard to give him a warning for calling you a special child when in the post directly before his you say
    Cry a river child...

If you are going to call others names, don't be surprised if they reply in kind.

Perhaps you can both show a bit of maturity and just agree to disagree, or at least cut out the name calling.

As far as I am concerned this is over... if you have to continue then PM me.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

cheesfactory

Post  cheesfactory on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:30 pm

GarryB wrote:

Explaining his actions after getting a warning about the rules of this forum is not ass kissing... how about you show him and me a bit more respect... the rules are fairly clear and you clearly both broke them so if I was feeling like a tough guy rather than a crying woman I could simply ban you for a couple of days.

The fact that he deleted his posts suggests to me that he is now embarrassed by what he said, and I suspect others also posted things they would not post in English also would feel the same... that is OK I have likely done as bad or worse myself.

If you want a private discussion that is fine... in any language you wish via PM... that is what the P in PM means.

Tell the "special" child that everything in the face and stop crying here like a woman. Just embarrassing...

It is pretty hard to give him a warning for calling you a special child when in the post directly before his you say
    Cry a river child...

If you are going to call others names, don't be surprised if they reply in kind.

Perhaps you can both show a bit of maturity and just agree to disagree, or at least cut out the name calling.

As far as I am concerned this is over... if you have to continue then PM me.

cry Laughing
    George1

Post  George1 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:55 pm

Serbian Defense Minister Notes Growth of Cooperation With Russia

Serbian Defense Minister Bratislav Gasic says the cooperation between Russia and Serbia has increased significantly over the past few years.

ALABINO (Moscow Region) (Sputnik) – The cooperation between Russia and Serbia has increased significantly over the past few years, Serbian Defense Minister Bratislav Gasic said Saturday.

Serbia is a participant country of the first international Army Games 2015 organized by the Russian Defense Ministry. The contest kicked off on August 1. The event has brought together more than 2,000 participants from 17 countries. The games are due to finish on Saturday.

"Over the past two years, [the cooperation] has increased a lot and significantly improved. All the planned activities we had agreed have been fulfilled completely," Gasic told reporters.

The so-called tank biathlon contest within the Army Games was "a very large, serious and well-organized competition," the minister said, adding that Serbia participated in the contest using the Russian-made T-72B3 tanks.

In July, the Serbian defense official said Belgrade was planning to purchase two military helicopters from Russia and Germany each.

Russia is also an important economic partner for Serbia. Energy, raw materials and machine-building products account for the preponderant part of imports from Russia to Serbia.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/military/20150815/1025794794/serbia-russia-cooperation-grows.html#ixzz3iyvrZ04X

George1

Post  George1 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:01 pm

Russian defense minister proposes joint airborne troops drills in Serbia in 2016

The Serbian troops’ participation in the 2015 International Army Games in Russia has also contributed to their higher combat preparedness, Russia’s Defense Minister said

MOSCOW, August 17. /TASS/. Russia’s Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu has proposed holding a joint tactical exercise of Russian and Serbian airborne troops’ special forces in Serbia next year, Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov said on Monday.

The Russian defense minister made this proposal at a meeting with his Serbian counterpart Bratislav Gasic.

"Russia’s Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu has proposed to his Serbian counterpart to hold a joint tactical exercise of Russian and Serbian airborne troops’ special forces in Serbia next year," Antonov said.

At their meeting, the defense ministers of Russia and Serbia paid special attention to the Slavic Brotherhood-2015 joint military exercises of land troops, Airborne and Aerospace Defense Forces, which will be held in Russia in September. Belarusian troops will also take part in the drills.

The previous Russian-Serbian military exercises took place in Serbia in October 2014 and were among the most significant practical events, Antonov said.

Along with Russian-Serbian military drills, the Serbian troops’ participation in the 2015 International Army Games in Russia has also contributed to their higher combat preparedness, Antonov said.

"It is not accidental that Serbian tank units performed better this year than last year and took a prize place," the Russian deputy defense minister said, adding he hoped that Serbia would take part in other kinds of military competitions next year.

Serbia’s servicemen to train at Russia’s military academies

Russian and Serbian Defence Ministers discussed the Russian-Serbian military and technical cooperation and further strengthening of military relationship, as well as international security issues

MOSCOW, August 17. /TASS/. Serbian military men will be training at the Russian Defence Ministry’s academies, deputy minister Anatoly Antonov told reporters on Monday.

"Russia has approved an application for training Serbian servicemen in Russia’s military educational institutions," Antonov said, commenting on the talks between Russian and Serbian Defence Ministers Sergei Shoigu and Bratislav Gasic.

The ministers discussed the Russian-Serbian military and technical cooperation and further strengthening of military relationship, as well as international security issues, Antonov said.

victor1985

Post  victor1985 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:16 pm

serbia is a isolated country. NATO will isolate it. and EU. they have little chances. what are their chances to evolve economically if they are isolated none only if russia provide help via sea
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:45 am

Militarov

Post  Militarov on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:03 am

Joint military exercise between Russian, Belorusian and Serbian units in Russia till september 5th hosted by 7th Guards Airborne Assault Division. Source is from Serbian national TV station, couldnt find any source in english. Exercise is dubbed "Slavic brotherhood".

Part of the article: "Војске Русије, Србије и Белорусије до 5. септембра у околини Новоросијска на југу Русије изводе војну вежбу "Словенско братство 2015". На вежби учествује 700 људи, највише падобранаца из Русије, а Србија и Белорусија су послале специјалне јединице.

Припадници Специјалне бригаде Војске Србије се већ неколико дана у Русији припремају за вежбу са колегама из Русије и Белорусије, сазнаје РТС.

Учествују ојачани ваздушно-десантни батаљон из Русије, две чете специјалних јединица Белорусије и једна чета специјалаца из Србије. Министарство одбране Србије је крајем августа потврдило да у Русију иде 60 припадника Војске Србије.

Припадници ВС користиће руско наоружање и опрему, а још прошле године група српских специјалаца имала је обуку у десантирању са руским падобранима Д-10 у ваздушно-десантној академији у Рјазању.

Домаћин вежбе је 7. гардијска ваздушно-десантна дивизија руске војске, специјализована за планинско ратовање, а командант дивизије пуковник Роман Бреус биће непосредни руководилац вежбе.

Командант Ваздушно-десантних снага Русије генерал Владимир Шаманов рекао је руским медијима да је сврха вежбе да се заједнички тимови специјалних снага увежбају у откривању и уништењу илегалних оружаних формација."

Translation: "Armies of Russia, Serbia and Belarus till 5th september in area surrounding Novorosijsk in south of Russia will participate in joint military exercise "Slavic Brotherhood 2015". Around 700 members participate in this exercise mostly Russian paratroopers together with special purpose units from Belarus and Serbia. Members of Special Brigade of Serbian armed forces are already few days in Russia preparing for the exercise itself.

In exercise participants are strengtend VDV batallion two companies of special purpose units from Belarus and one company from Serbia. It was already published by Serbian Ministry of Defence during august that 60 soliders shall join this exercise.

Commander of Russian VDV general Vladimir Shamanov, told Russian newspapers that purpose of this exercise is to practice joint detection and destruction of illegal armed formations."
    George1

Post  George1 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:47 am

First Russian-Serbian Joint Flight Drills to Kick Off Friday

Russia’s first joint tactical air exercises with Serbia will kick off on Friday in southern Russia near the Caspian Sea.

MOSCOW, October 1 (Sputnik) – Russia’s first joint tactical air exercises with Serbia will kick off on Friday in southern Russia near the Caspian Sea, the Russian Defense Ministry said Thursday.

"First joint Russian-Serbian tactical air exercise – BARS-2015 – will be conducted at the Ashuluk range with the Russian Aerospace Forces and the Serbian Air Force," the ministry announced on its website.

Crews of the Mikoyan MiG-29 (NATO reporting name Fulcrum) will practice aerial target interception and elimination, as well as airstrikes on ground-based targets, according to the statement. Pilots of the Mil Mi-8 (Hip) helicopters will fire unguided rockets.

The Serbian Air Force operates up to eight Mi-8T helicopters and three MiG-29s.

The Russian-Serbian BARS-2015 drills at the Ashuluk range of the Astrakhan Region are scheduled to wrap up October 9.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/military/20151001/1027853913/drills-russia-serbia-aerial.html#ixzz3nO1xGDe8

George1

Post  George1 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:59 pm

Serbia to make big mistake if it joins sanctions against Russia - SPP leader

"Russia is the main defender of our state and national interests in questions of Kosovo and Metohija and Republika Srpska (the Serb Republic in Bosnia)," Popovic emphasized

BELGRADE, October 17 /TASS/. Serbia would make a big mistake if it joins the EU sanctions against Russia, Nenad Popovic, the head of the Serb People’s Party (SPP), told TASS on Saturday.

"It’s obvious that the European Union is increasing pressure on Belgrade with an aim to force Serbia to coordinate its foreign policy with Brussels and join the EU sanctions against Russia. That would have been a great mistake and would have contradicted Serbia’s national interests and the will of its people," Popovic said.

"Russia is the main defender of our state and national interests in questions of Kosovo and Metohija and Republika Srpska (the Serb Republic in Bosnia). At the same time, Russia is the main protector of our vital economic interests. If Serbia joins sanctions against Russia, it means that we will give up all the political and economic advantages, which we have from our contacts with Russia, at our own free will and to our own detriment," the SPP leader stressed.

"Besides, it means that we will turn our backs on our closest and most faithful ally, and such an attitude to your true friends has never been inherent to the Serbs. Russia has always been with our people in hard times. Today time has come for us to show solidarity with the people of Russia," the politician said.

"In view of the fact that the European Union is going to build up its pressure on Serbia, the Serb People’s Party continues its ‘No to Anti-Russian Sanctions’ action, which has already been supported by tens of thousands of our citizens. This is the true will expressed by the Serbian people, who stand resolutely against sanctions against fraternal Russia," Popovic emphasized.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:34 pm