Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Politics of Canada

    Share
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4796
    Points : 4955
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:42 pm

    max steel wrote: New-look Canada to dump the F-35 and pull out of Syrian strikes. The newly elected Liberal prime minister, Justin Trudeau, is reportedly following through on his September pledge to ditch the expensive next-gen fighter jet. Trudeau also vowed to pull Canada from Syrian airstrike missions Laughing


    The guy looks and acts like the Canadian equivalent of Obama (minus the brown skin). Expect him to break all his pledges within a year's time.
    Kyo
    Kyo

    Posts : 498
    Points : 545
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 70
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  Kyo on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:06 am

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    max steel wrote: New-look Canada to dump the F-35 and pull out of Syrian strikes. The newly elected Liberal prime minister, Justin Trudeau, is reportedly following through on his September pledge to ditch the expensive next-gen fighter jet. Trudeau also vowed to pull Canada from Syrian airstrike missions Laughing


    The guy looks and acts like the Canadian equivalent of Obama (minus the brown skin). Expect him to break all his pledges within a year's time.

    We might hear what sepheronx has to say about it all.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7106
    Points : 7378
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:11 am

    The guy is a tool.  His father was a jackass, his mom was a skank and crazy, and he himself is nothing more than some dope head that wants to legalize marijuana.



    But it really didn't matter. Two sides to the same coin as I always said. He wont act different than Harper especially in foreign policy.
    max steel
    max steel

    Posts : 2939
    Points : 2964
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  max steel on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:13 am

    There is nothing wrong in legalizing marijuana though.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7106
    Points : 7378
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:26 am

    max steel wrote:There is nothing wrong in legalizing marijuana though.

    Becomes a slippery slope. Screw that. Watch the video.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4796
    Points : 4955
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:31 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    max steel wrote:There is nothing wrong in legalizing marijuana though.

    Becomes a slippery slope.  Screw that.  Watch the video.

    I'm surprised that closeted French-tickler (and his beard of a family) didn't run on the Hope & Change™️ mantra lol! Rolling Eyes
    Zivo
    Zivo

    Posts : 1488
    Points : 1514
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Location : U.S.A.

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  Zivo on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:39 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    max steel wrote:There is nothing wrong in legalizing marijuana though.

    Becomes a slippery slope.  Screw that.  Watch the video.

    I don't buy the slippery slope argument.

    Regardless. This is the first time I have ever heard of Trudeau, but this guy looks and sounds like a spineless puppet. I expect nothing less than subservience.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7106
    Points : 7378
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:52 am

    Zivo wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    max steel wrote:There is nothing wrong in legalizing marijuana though.

    Becomes a slippery slope.  Screw that.  Watch the video.

    I don't buy the slippery slope argument.

    Regardless. This is the first time I have ever heard of Trudeau, but this guy looks and sounds like a spineless puppet. I expect nothing less than subservience.

    I don't really care if you believe it or not.  I have seen examples up front, in real life, of it.  Want an example?  Safe injecting sites has just helped increase the number of junkies injecting themselves in Vancouver.  I have seen a ridiculous amount in increase of junkies making their way into Vancouver, especially in East Hastings: http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/North_America/Canada/Province_of_British_Columbia/Vancouver-903183/Warnings_or_Dangers-Vancouver-Beggars_homeless_junkies-BR-1.html

    I loved going to China town all the time years ago.  Then one day, while my sister and I decided to go our own route to go to a couple of Chinese shops we always visited, we were surrounded by junkies (as east Hastings was only a block away.  Let me say that East hasting at the time was roughly only 1 whole block with junkies and bums all around with people on the side of the road with needles sticking outa their arms) and demanded money from my sister and cornered her.  It was well known that they could stab you with their dirty needles.  At this point, I grabbed my sister and we just booked it.  I was much taller than most of them so they stayed away from me.

    Now? From what I was told (8 - 9 years later) recently by co-worker, East Hastings is now roughly 5 blocks long of junkies and fiends.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7106
    Points : 7378
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:09 am

    Here are the videos (deceptions) of the other nitwit retards to vote for (or was our prime minister). Even has a critical viewpoint how he was handling Putin:


    Zivo
    Zivo

    Posts : 1488
    Points : 1514
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Location : U.S.A.

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  Zivo on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:22 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    Zivo wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    max steel wrote:There is nothing wrong in legalizing marijuana though.

    Becomes a slippery slope.  Screw that.  Watch the video.

    I don't buy the slippery slope argument.

    Regardless. This is the first time I have ever heard of Trudeau, but this guy looks and sounds like a spineless puppet. I expect nothing less than subservience.

    I don't really care if you believe it or not.  I have seen examples up front, in real life, of it.  Want an example?  Safe injecting sites has just helped increase the number of junkies injecting themselves in Vancouver.  I have seen a ridiculous amount in increase of junkies making their way into Vancouver, especially in East Hastings: http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/North_America/Canada/Province_of_British_Columbia/Vancouver-903183/Warnings_or_Dangers-Vancouver-Beggars_homeless_junkies-BR-1.html

    I loved going to China town all the time years ago.  Then one day, while my sister and I decided to go our own route to go to a couple of Chinese shops we always visited, we were surrounded by junkies (as east Hastings was only a block away.  Let me say that East hasting at the time was roughly only 1 whole block with junkies and bums all around with people on the side of the road with needles sticking outa their arms) and demanded money from my sister and cornered her.  It was well known that they could stab you with their dirty needles.  At this point, I grabbed my sister and we just booked it.  I was much taller than most of them so they stayed away from me.

    Now? From what I was told (8 - 9 years later) recently by co-worker, East Hastings is now roughly 5 blocks long of junkies and fiends.

    Now all the vagrants are concentrated into one location you can easily avoid. If you don't like drunks, stay away from bars. If you don't like people shooting up, stay away from safe injecting sites. I don't know the local laws in Canada, but in the US, our cities have zoning regulations to quarantine places like that.

    BTW, we're talking about marijuana, not hardcore drugs like meth, heroin etc.
    George1
    George1

    Posts : 12846
    Points : 13333
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  George1 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:30 am

    i would like to raise another point in recent Canada election. I didnt expect in such a liberal country that we could see the phenomenon of family-dominated politics (son of Tridau).

    I thought this only happened in my country Greece that 2 families (Karamanlis, Papandreou) dominated in political life for more than a half century
    Zivo
    Zivo

    Posts : 1488
    Points : 1514
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Location : U.S.A.

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  Zivo on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:34 am

    George1 wrote:i would like to raise another point in recent Canada election. I didnt expect in such a liberal country that we could see the phenomenon of family-dominated politics (son of Tridau).

    I thought this only happened in my country Greece that 2 families (Karamanlis, Papandreou) dominated in political life for more than a half century

    I've seen people breaking out their old Ross Perot "No Bush/Clinton" signs from 1992 for the upcoming election over here.

    Western democracy is ridiculously illegitimate now. cry
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7106
    Points : 7378
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:21 am

    Zivo wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Zivo wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    max steel wrote:There is nothing wrong in legalizing marijuana though.

    Becomes a slippery slope.  Screw that.  Watch the video.

    I don't buy the slippery slope argument.

    Regardless. This is the first time I have ever heard of Trudeau, but this guy looks and sounds like a spineless puppet. I expect nothing less than subservience.

    I don't really care if you believe it or not.  I have seen examples up front, in real life, of it.  Want an example?  Safe injecting sites has just helped increase the number of junkies injecting themselves in Vancouver.  I have seen a ridiculous amount in increase of junkies making their way into Vancouver, especially in East Hastings: http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/North_America/Canada/Province_of_British_Columbia/Vancouver-903183/Warnings_or_Dangers-Vancouver-Beggars_homeless_junkies-BR-1.html

    I loved going to China town all the time years ago.  Then one day, while my sister and I decided to go our own route to go to a couple of Chinese shops we always visited, we were surrounded by junkies (as east Hastings was only a block away.  Let me say that East hasting at the time was roughly only 1 whole block with junkies and bums all around with people on the side of the road with needles sticking outa their arms) and demanded money from my sister and cornered her.  It was well known that they could stab you with their dirty needles.  At this point, I grabbed my sister and we just booked it.  I was much taller than most of them so they stayed away from me.

    Now? From what I was told (8 - 9 years later) recently by co-worker, East Hastings is now roughly 5 blocks long of junkies and fiends.

    Now all the vagrants are concentrated into one location you can easily avoid. If you don't like drunks, stay away from bars. If you don't like people shooting up, stay away from safe injecting sites. I don't know the local laws in Canada, but in the US, our cities have zoning regulations to quarantine places like that.

    BTW, we're talking about marijuana, not hardcore drugs like meth, heroin etc.

    They have safe injecting sites everywhere.  Even Stanley Park.  Trust me, its shit.  And Marijuana will just add more to it.  Already a shit place with all the burnt out retards everywhere.  I loved Vancouver but there were a lot of problems.  Junkies, huge poverty, burnt out hippies.  Still, was beautiful.


    Last edited by sepheronx on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1720
    Points : 1715
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  AlfaT8 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:44 am

    That was fast, can anyone confirm this?
    New PM Tells Obama Canada to Withdraw Fighter Jets From Syria, Iraq
    Mere hours after defeating Stephen Harper, Canadian Prime Minister-designate Justin Trudeau has told US President Obama that he will withdraw Canadian jets from Syria and Iraq.
    http://sputniknews.com/world/20151021/1028844531/canada-withdraws-syria-jets.html
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7106
    Points : 7378
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:51 am

    He apparently called an end to the F-35 as well.
    Kyo
    Kyo

    Posts : 498
    Points : 545
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 70
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  Kyo on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:10 pm

    Thks for this new thread, George1. There was a real need for it, due to most recent events underway. thumbsup
    George1
    George1

    Posts : 12846
    Points : 13333
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  George1 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:32 pm

    New Canadian Government Likely to Soften Rhetoric Toward Russia

    Canada Likely to Make Up for Anti-ISIL Fight Pullout by Training Kurds
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7106
    Points : 7378
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  sepheronx on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:52 pm

    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-02/forget-china-extremely-developed-country-just-suffered-its-biggest-money-outflow-eve

    We will see how this plays out.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Politics of Canada

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:58 am