Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russia-EU relationship

    Share

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Russia-EU relationship

    Post  higurashihougi on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:15 am

    Didn't see a topic about this so I create one...

    Anyway, well, EU publicly slapped the face of the White House. Recently, the White House has been slapped many times, both by Russia and by their allies in Europe and Middle East...

    https://www.rt.com/news/318074-eu-russia-relations-improve-juncker/

    Europe must treat Russia with more decency, improve the relationship, and not let EU policies be dictated by Washington, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said in a surprise speech in Germany.

    It is now critical for the EU to work on its relations with Russia, Juncker said in the southern German town of Passau: “We must make efforts towards a practical relationship with Russia. It is not sexy but that must be the case, we can’t go on like this.”

    Moreover, the US needs to keep its influence out of EU relations with other countries, Juncker added.

    “Russia must be treated decently … We can’t let our relationship with Russia be dictated by Washington.”

    EU-Russia relations have deteriorated since the EU imposed sanctions on Russia for its alleged role in the Ukrainian conflict. The Russian government has unswervingly denied these allegations.

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9451
    Points : 9943
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  George1 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:50 pm

    Juncker Expected to Receive EU-EEU Cooperation Proposal Within Days

    Earlier in the day, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Alexei Meshkov said the EEU executive cabinet would submit a proposal on EU-EEU cooperation to the European Union soon.

    MOSCOW (Sputnik) — A completed paper on cooperation between the European Union and the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) will soon be submitted to European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, Russian Presidential Aide Yuri Ushakov said Monday.

    "A position paper on cooperation of the Eurasian Economic Union with the European Union is ready. This paper will be transferred by Belarus' EU permanent representative to European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker within few days," Ushakov told journalists.

    The Eurasian Economic Union is a Russia-initiated integration association, streamlining the flow of goods and services between member countries, including Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan.

    Serbia Must Turn Toward EEU, Drop 'Second-Class' EU Membership Bid
    Russia has repeatedly called on its European partners to initiate EU-EEU integration.

    In May, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov expressed hope that EU institutions would work on the establishment of direct working contacts with EEU executive structures.

    The northern Italian city of Verona will host a October 23-24 IV Eurasian Forum to promote economic ties and integration between EU and EEU representatives amid anti-Russia sanctions.


    Read more: http://sputniknews.com/politics/20151012/1028422923/juncker-eeu-eu-cooperation.html#ixzz3oRotK6y8


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov


    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    France Sets Up Research Body to Study Russian Military Political Strategy

    Post  par far on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:28 pm

    I am pretty sure that Russia has similar research bodies but could be the motive behind this?




    http://sputniknews.com/military/20160108/1032836805/france-research-center-russia.html



    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:34 pm

    par far wrote:I am pretty sure that Russia has similar research bodies but could be the motive behind this?




    http://sputniknews.com/military/20160108/1032836805/france-research-center-russia.html



    Nothing else then trying to proof to their imbecile society to give them a sign, we need it because Putin is so evil and he comes to kill us.

    Perpetuum Propaganda that is.

    We have a research center only for Russias military and strategy, that means they are evil and trying to invade and annex us, they have such ambitions that is why we need it.

    Same for everything, the budgets and russophobic propaganda will explode in 2016 to counter russias popularity against USrael's ISIS,FSA,Al-CIAda, Taliban, Chechens proxies.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  par far on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:47 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    par far wrote:I am pretty sure that Russia has similar research bodies but could be the motive behind this?




    http://sputniknews.com/military/20160108/1032836805/france-research-center-russia.html



    Nothing else then trying to proof to their imbecile society to give them a sign, we need it because Putin is so evil and he comes to kill us.

    Perpetuum Propaganda that is.

    We have a research center only for Russias military and strategy, that means they are evil and trying to invade and annex us, they have such ambitions that is why we need it.

    Same for everything, the budgets and russophobic propaganda will explode in 2016 to counter russias popularity against USrael's ISIS,FSA,Al-CIAda, Taliban, Chechens proxies.

    How do you counter this.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:00 am

    par far wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    par far wrote:I am pretty sure that Russia has similar research bodies but could be the motive behind this?




    http://sputniknews.com/military/20160108/1032836805/france-research-center-russia.html



    Nothing else then trying to proof to their imbecile society to give them a sign, we need it because Putin is so evil and he comes to kill us.

    Perpetuum Propaganda that is.

    We have a research center only for Russias military and strategy, that means they are evil and trying to invade and annex us, they have such ambitions that is why we need it.

    Same for everything, the budgets and russophobic propaganda will explode in 2016 to counter russias popularity against USrael's ISIS,FSA,Al-CIAda, Taliban, Chechens proxies.

    How do you counter this.

    Banning their market, letting them financially die.

    Resources are what counts that is why they are russophobic to the core, russians have all resources this planet has to offer concentrated. Prise every export of those metals twice for every pro-NWO country and make money, drain their income, they can not live without those resources absolutley impossible.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  par far on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:04 am

    Werewolf wrote:
    par far wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    par far wrote:I am pretty sure that Russia has similar research bodies but could be the motive behind this?




    http://sputniknews.com/military/20160108/1032836805/france-research-center-russia.html



    Nothing else then trying to proof to their imbecile society to give them a sign, we need it because Putin is so evil and he comes to kill us.

    Perpetuum Propaganda that is.

    We have a research center only for Russias military and strategy, that means they are evil and trying to invade and annex us, they have such ambitions that is why we need it.

    Same for everything, the budgets and russophobic propaganda will explode in 2016 to counter russias popularity against USrael's ISIS,FSA,Al-CIAda, Taliban, Chechens proxies.

    How do you counter this.

    Banning their market, letting them financially die.

    Resources are what counts that is why they are russophobic to the core, russians have all resources this planet has to offer concentrated. Prise every export of those metals twice for every pro-NWO country and make money, drain their income, they can not live without those resources absolutley impossible.

    The bug qusetion is, does the Russian government have the guts and the stomach to do this?

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:27 am

    I am affraid not.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  par far on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:46 am

    Werewolf wrote:I am affraid not.


    This what I also think, sucks but true.

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  higurashihougi on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:02 am

    Werewolf wrote:Banning their market, letting them financially die.

    Sanction against EU dairy product has not ended yet.

    And even if it ends, EU dairy product will never have any chance to enter Russian market because Russia has been replacing EU stuffs with domestic ones.

    All the things about increasing the domestication and localization in Russia are silent blows to corrupted oligarchs in the Western world.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15482
    Points : 16189
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  GarryB on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:22 am

    Actually I read that article and thought the opposite.

    I thought they would set up something to study something because they clearly realise they know nothing about that something and so far have gotten things wrong.

    they don't need to set anything up to just be a robot and do as washington and brussels tells them to.

    this new org might actually allow more sensible policies to be formed and more constructive communications... it might be a good thing....


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    OminousSpudd
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 816
    Points : 835
    Join date : 2015-01-03
    Age : 21
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  OminousSpudd on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:38 pm

    Being France I would have to agree with Garry, this could very well be a good thing. Remember, the French, all the way up to some of the political wings, have been among some of the most vocal about America's Cold War against Russia.

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9451
    Points : 9943
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  George1 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:38 pm

    NOVO-OGAREVO, February 3. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin has noted the special nature of relations between Russia and Germany’s Bavaria federal state and thanked Bavarian Minister-President Horst Seehofer for his efforts to normalize relations with Russia.
    "We have a special relationship with Bavaria, the volume of our bilateral trade and economic relations is very large," Putin said at a meeting with Bavaria’s head.
    "We share the major responsibility for maintaining jobs, preserving the cultural ties. We know your attitude and desire to do everything for the normalization of EU-Russian, Russian-German relations and of course, we are grateful for this," Putin said.

    More:
    http://tass.ru/en/politics/854336


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov


    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9451
    Points : 9943
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  George1 on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:14 pm



    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov


    KiloGolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1297
    Points : 1319
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  KiloGolf on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:43 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:And even if it ends, EU dairy product will never have any chance to enter Russian market because Russia has been replacing EU stuffs with domestic ones.

    There's dairy and there's dairy. Sure milk and butter can and should be local. But if you want some UK cheddar, mozarella, parmesan, roquefort and so on it will be imported. Moscow city alone is a tremendous market for EU produce, be it dairy or fruit/veg.

    PS. I tried some Russian butter (cost peanuts) and it was much better than Greek, Austrian cr@p I find back home.
    Same for that red, nerka salmon >>> Norwegian/Irish ones. F'in class food you guys have up there.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russia-EU relationship

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:18 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:18 pm