Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Share

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3369
    Points : 3412
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  JohninMK on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:06 pm

    You really couldn't make this stuff up. A PM showing he has no power with Yats saying something has to be done and the world ignores him. From Interfax

    The electricity supply via the 220 kV Kakhovka-Tytan power transmission line from mainland Ukraine to Russian-occupied Crimea should be resumed to prevent man-made disasters at Crimea Titan and Crimean soda plant, Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatseniuk said.

    "We're talking about the resumption of the power supply only to provide [Ukraine's] Kherson region with electricity and prevent man-made disasters at Titan and the soda plant [both are located on the Crimean peninsula]. We've got the so-called Titan line <…>, which is being repaired now," he said.

    As was reported, national energy company Ukrenergo has completed repairing the 220 kV Kakhovka-Tytan power transmission line, keeping one of the pylons disconnected at the request of activists who have been staging the blockage of Crimea.



    Last edited by JohninMK on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

    Ispan
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 194
    Points : 208
    Join date : 2015-07-10
    Age : 39
    Location : Madrid

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Ispan on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:01 pm

    I have spent hours writing an entry in my blog summing up the strategic situation, the death toll of the war, and the state of Ukranian army and the likelihood of an offensive, but that is covered in a separate thread.

    It is far too long to post it here, so I will give you the link to the blog. The text is in Spanish, but google translate should help and the links are in English and there are some reports at the bottom I highly recomend to read. So even if you skip the text, you fill wind something of value.


    Hope this contribution is worthwile.

    Headline: 500 days of war, 50.000 dead

    https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2015/12/06/500-dias-de-guerra-50-000-muertos/

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3369
    Points : 3412
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  JohninMK on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:33 pm

    JohninMK wrote:You really couldn't make this stuff up. A PM showing he has no power with Yats saying something has to be done and the world ignores him. From Interfax

    The electricity supply via the 220 kV Kakhovka-Tytan power transmission line from mainland Ukraine to Russian-occupied Crimea should be resumed to prevent man-made disasters at Crimea Titan and Crimean soda plant, Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatseniuk said.

    "We're talking about the resumption of the power supply only to provide [Ukraine's] Kherson region with electricity and prevent man-made disasters at Titan and the soda plant [both are located on the Crimean peninsula]. We've got the so-called Titan line <…>, which is being repaired now," he said.

    As was reported, national energy company Ukrenergo has completed repairing the 220 kV Kakhovka-Tytan power transmission line, keeping one of the pylons disconnected at the request of activists who have been staging the blockage of Crimea.

    Reason finally breaks through, if only due to the case for supplying parts of Kherson as well as a small part of Crimea. The three big 370kV lines look to be long gone now.

    KIEV, December 6. /TASS/. Activists of the energy blockade of Crimea have decided to unblock the electricity transmission line that was repaired after the November 22 incident, Refat Chubarov, a member of Ukraine’s Verkhovna Rada (parliament) and one of the organizers of the food and energy blockade of Crimea, said on Sunday. "Activists of the blockade have arrived at a position that electricity supplies along the Kakhovka-Titan line can be resumed," he said. He said the decision had been taken after consultations with the Ukrainian president and prime minister. "Yesterday, we had a long consultation with the president. Before that we had spoken with the prime minister. We, the blockade activists, can see the following compromise in this situation: only one line - Kakhovka-Titan - may be re-commissioned with our consent," he said.

    The Kakhovka-Titan line’s capacity is 220-250 megawatt.

    Electricity supplies to Crimea from Ukraine’s Kherson region were interrupted on November 22 when Ukrainian radicals blew up transmission pylons at all the four electricity transmission lines. Ever since one of the damaged lines - Kakhovka-Titan - was restored, energy blockade activists have been blocking its use.

    franco
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1745
    Points : 1785
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  franco on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:25 pm

    Biden and Nuland in Kiev, attacks get reeved up. Heavy fighting tonight.

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3369
    Points : 3412
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  JohninMK on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:50 pm

    Well economic Armageddon rolls gently closer, Jan 1st is the door.

    What with Ukraine still in limbo over the $3B Russian loan, with the US not wanting to guarantee the Russian proposed repayment plan and the IMF delaying the next tranche of loan.

    Then the EU free trade deal kicks in, with Russia saying that it is only reasonable for them to treat the Ukraine as any other EU state party to that free trade area. That is to embrago Ukraine as well. So Poro, looking at a minimum $50M a month loss in revenue from Russia says

    KIEV, December 6. /TASS/. Ukraine will be forced to take an "adequate decision" in case Russia imposes a ban on imports of Ukrainian foods, Ukrainian President Pyotr Poroshenko said on Sunday. "If Russia imposes sanctions, regrettably, we will be forced to take an adequate decision," he said in an interview with Ukrainian television channels. He did not say however what kind of decision it might be.

    Provisions of Ukraine’s association agreement with the European Union on the formation of a free trade zone come into effect on January 1, 2016. On October 30, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said that Ukraine could not take part in two free trade zones concurrently - the one with the European Union and the one within the Commonwealth of Independent State (CIS). Hence, the Russian government has decided to impose a ban on imports of Ukrainian foods from January 1, 2016. Russian Minister of Economic Development Alexei Ulyukayev said the food embargo in respect on Ukraine would be the same as the one Russia imposed on food imports from the European Union.

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3369
    Points : 3412
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  JohninMK on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:51 pm

    franco wrote:Biden and Nuland in Kiev, attacks get reeved up. Heavy fighting tonight.

    MOSCOW, December 6. /TASS/. Four settlements southeast of Gorlovka in the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) came under shelling from Ukrainian troops, a source in the DPR law enforcement agencies said on Sunday.

    The source told the Donetsk News Agency that Ukrainian troops had shelled the settlements of Gagarin Mine, Zheleznaya Balka, Shirokaya Balka and Ozeryanovka from 120mm mortars, multiple launch rocket systems, grenade launchers and firearms.

    Also, a source in the law enforcement agencies of the DPR said Ukrainian troops shelled Donetsk’s north suburbs from mortars and grenade launchers.

    "At about 18:00, Ukrainian troops opened fire at the settlements of Trudivskiye and Spartak north of Donetsk," the Donetsk News Agency quoted him as saying. Apart from that, the village of Sakhanka in the DPR’s south also came under shelling from Ukrainian troops.

    The source said fire had been opened from Ukrainian positions in Maryinka and Opytnoye. Ukrainian troops reportedly used 120mm caliber mortars, armored vehicles, grenade launchers and firearms.

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2129
    Points : 2244
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  higurashihougi on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:02 am

    JohninMK wrote:Reason finally breaks through, if only due to the case for supplying parts of Kherson as well as a small part of Crimea. The three big 370kV lines look to be long gone now.

    KIEV, December 6. /TASS/. Activists of the energy blockade of Crimea have decided to unblock the electricity transmission line that was repaired after the November 22 incident, Refat Chubarov, a member of Ukraine’s Verkhovna Rada (parliament) and one of the organizers of the food and energy blockade of Crimea, said on Sunday. "Activists of the blockade have arrived at a position that electricity supplies along the Kakhovka-Titan line can be resumed," he said. He said the decision had been taken after consultations with the Ukrainian president and prime minister. "Yesterday, we had a long consultation with the president. Before that we had spoken with the prime minister. We, the blockade activists, can see the following compromise in this situation: only one line - Kakhovka-Titan - may be re-commissioned with our consent," he said.

    The Kakhovka-Titan line’s capacity is 220-250 megawatt.

    Electricity supplies to Crimea from Ukraine’s Kherson region were interrupted on November 22 when Ukrainian radicals blew up transmission pylons at all the four electricity transmission lines. Ever since one of the damaged lines - Kakhovka-Titan - was restored, energy blockade activists have been blocking its use.

    The problem here is, why such important issues like electricity transmission to Crum cannot be decided by Ukrainian goverment and goverment bodies ? Why "activists" of ABC movements have the right to block energy line to Crum ? Especially at the moment Crum is not a part of Ukraina. that means this is the line goes through differeny countries.

    Why such important, super-national scale issue is decided by "activitists", not by goverment, not by goverment bodies. Why President and PM had to consult "activities", why President and PM cannot decide such things ?

    And so the question here: is there any reason for Kyiv goverment to exists ?

    Akula971
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 125
    Points : 140
    Join date : 2015-04-25
    Location : Mordor

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Akula971 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:42 am

    People from DNR are reporting heavy shelling by VSU - 120mm mortars (not sure if actual mortars or cannon artillery) , SPG-9, RPG, AGS. The shelling is sustained - night and day.

    Used Auto Translate :
    "Alarming news come from local residents of settlements of Donbass, which are under the control of Kiev. They inform acquaintances from Donetsk and Lugansk National Republics of the impending full-scale offensive of the armed forces. "They say to drop everything and run, that, they say, after the New year will be full-scale sweep of Donbass", – people sharing messages on the social network."

    So Ukrops are shelling Donbass while creating mass hysteria on social networks that an attack will take place after New Year. All while Nuland and Bidden visit.

    If Ukrops launch an offensive they are going to get their ass beat SOOOO bad that it would actually become a problem for Kremlin to stop DNR and LNR from expanding to Kiev lol.

    Gentlemen 2 questions :
    •Are Ukrops still training with Chechens and ISIS fighters ??
    •When are the Azov fighters training in the US set to return and what are their numbers ??

    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3566
    Points : 3601
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:15 am

    Akula971 wrote:People from DNR are reporting heavy shelling by VSU - 120mm mortars (not sure if actual mortars or cannon artillery) , SPG-9, RPG, AGS. The shelling is sustained - night and day.

    Used Auto Translate :
    "Alarming news come from local residents of settlements of Donbass, which are under the control of Kiev. They inform acquaintances from Donetsk and Lugansk National Republics of the impending full-scale offensive of the armed forces. "They say to drop everything and run, that, they say, after the New year will be full-scale sweep of Donbass", – people sharing messages on the social network."

    So Ukrops are shelling Donbass while creating mass hysteria on social networks that an attack will take place after New Year. All while Nuland and Bidden visit.

    If Ukrops launch an offensive they are going to get their ass beat SOOOO bad that it would actually become a problem for Kremlin to stop DNR and LNR from expanding to Kiev lol.

    Gentlemen 2 questions :
    •Are Ukrops still training with Chechens and ISIS fighters ??
    •When are the Azov fighters training in the US set to return and what are their numbers ??

    120mm is a mortar calibre for Soviet standart.
    They are itching to start the proverbial shit fan because they need leverage to get that sweet gas deal. They also have big issues with the fact that they are due to review their fiscal policy and that no one wants them to cut back on fiscal pressure.

    Most Azov fighters are being trained in Ukropia.
    Most of the training for the Ukropians is provided by NATO forces, three classes per trimester (roughly 750 pax) was the pace, however this effort is due to end in february 2016. Most of these classes are Nats Guard.

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3369
    Points : 3412
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  JohninMK on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:14 pm

    Something is up, even if it is just Kiev moving gear and troops away from them.

    MOSCOW, December 7. /TASS/. The Kiev leadership understands that it cannot win if Ukrainian forces launch a new offensive in Donbas, the self-proclaimed Luhansk People’s Republic (LPR) head Igor Plotnitsky said on Monday. "Only real combat actions can demonstrate how our forces are prepared. Judging from the way Kiev is acting, they understand very well what they will have to face. That is why I personally think that [Ukrainian President Petro] Poroshenko does not have enough gunpowder for such actions. Foolishness may be sufficient to launch provocations but they have to capabilities to win," Luhansk Inform Center quoted Plotnitsky as saying.

    LPR people’s militia repeatedly stated that Ukrainian Armed Forces regularly move personnel and military equipment to the contact line in Donbas, including those weapons prohibited by the Minsk Agreements. LPR noted that multiple rocket launcher systems were spotted, along with self-propelled artillery systems, tanks and mortars.

    Earlier today the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) defense ministry spokesman Eduard Basurin said Ukrainian forces have moved 467 units of artillery, armored vehicles and vehicles with ammunition to the contact line in Donbass over the last week. He said that among military equipment spotted on the Gorlovka direction were 123 tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers, 27 Grad multiple rocket launcher systems, 31 cannon artillery systems, two self-propelled artillery systems, one Buk missile defense system, four vehicles with personal belongings, ammunition and personnel.

    As for military equipment spotted on the Donetsk direction, Basurin named 146 tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers, nine Grad multiple rocket launcher systems, 34 self-propelled artillery systems, four howitzers, 16 vehicles with personal belongings and ammunition and 1,100 personnel.

    The defense ministry spokesman said that on the Mariupol direction, DPR spotted 53 tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers, eight cannon artillery systems, 13 Grad multiple rocket launcher systems, eight self-propelled artillery systems, seven vehicles with personal belongings and ammunition and 150 personnel.

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3369
    Points : 3412
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  JohninMK on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:56 pm

    Forget that 'power now going on' announcement. The Government forgot to grovel and get permission from the Right Sector. From Interfax

    The Right Sector movement said they prevented an attempt by energy workers to resume power supply via one of the power lines leading to Crimea last night. "Last night, an attempt was made to connect one of the power grids leading to the plant Tytan owned by oligarch Firtash. Repair workers who arrived in the company of Interior Ministry and SBU officials tried to launch the power line in accordance with an agreement between some organizers of the blockade of Crimea and Poroshenko," Right Sector said in a report posted on its website on Monday. According to the movement's press service, "three Right Sector operative groups" accompanied by activists from Aidar [volunteer battalion that fights in Donbas] prevented the criminal actions and prevented the supply of power.

    The Right Sector said the movement, like many participants in the blockade, were surprised when representatives of the Crimean Tatar Mejlis gave their consent for the resumption of power supply to Crimea. "The position of the authorities and some organizers of the blockade on economic cooperation and trade with the enemy is unclear to us […] We are saying that, if electrical power supply is resumed, Right Sector will stop its participation in the public action Blockade of Crimea because it sees no point in such a blockade. We reserve the right to exercise control in a different format and prevent the supply of cargo and resources," the movement said.

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3369
    Points : 3412
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  JohninMK on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:02 pm

    Biden is in Kiev and spouting on this and that, could be interesting bits in this. My highlight, implies that the US cannot do this without changes to what Poro thought he could get away with.

    Deputy Svitlana Zalischuk from the Petro Poroshenko Bloc parliamentary faction said.

    "The Vice President made strong statements about support for Ukraine in financial terms and beyond. And [he] guaranteed that Ukraine is a central topic of any kind of meeting with Putin, whatever the pretext," Zalischuk wrote on her Facebook page.

    According to her, Biden also urged at the meeting the simultaneous amendment of the country's constitution and the passing of legislation on elections in the territories beyond Kyiv's control, which "will make it possible for the U.S. to demand return moves from Russia and unity on the [anti-Russian] sanctions from Europe."

    The key topics of the meeting were an unsatisfactory level of the fight against corruption and the prospect of a reshuffle of the government, as well as Minsk (international community acting on Russia), Constitution and the electoral law, she said. "And Crimea - what's next," Zalischuk wrote.

    Ispan
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 194
    Points : 208
    Join date : 2015-07-10
    Age : 39
    Location : Madrid

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Ispan on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:00 pm


    Since the US envoys say something on public and another quite differently in public. There is a rise in combats even before Bidden leaves, and the recon over the past 2 days has all the telltale signs of a major attack on the works.

    In this video Basurin reads a long and detailed list of material and location, and that's only what has been spotted. Somebody volunteers to do a count?

    http://fortruss.blogspot.com.es/2015/12/basurin-kiev-has-amassed-238-tanks-101.html

    250 tanks is half the tank force the ukranians had remaining and probably 3/4s of what is actually operative.

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4816
    Points : 4863
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Militarov on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:03 pm

    "A Royal Air Force A400M delivered vital medical aid to the Ukrainian forces"










    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3369
    Points : 3412
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  JohninMK on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:34 pm

    Militarov wrote:"A Royal Air Force A400M delivered vital medical aid to the Ukrainian forces"



    The RAF loader with his Hi-Viz jacket, good old UK health and safety Smile

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4816
    Points : 4863
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Militarov on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:44 pm

    JohninMK wrote:
    Militarov wrote:"A Royal Air Force A400M delivered vital medical aid to the Ukrainian forces"



    The RAF loader with his Hi-Viz jacket, good old UK health and safety Smile

    I always remember this when i see Hi-Viz vest.


    Ispan
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 194
    Points : 208
    Join date : 2015-07-10
    Age : 39
    Location : Madrid

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Ispan on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:09 pm

    Militarov wrote:"A Royal Air Force A400M delivered vital medical aid to the Ukrainian forces"



    Interesting... those cardboard boxes don't look like ammunition or weapon crates. I wonder if there are other flights with more lethal cargo.

    This flight is quite sinister. They are sending medical supplies because wounded are expected. Major attack is inminent.

    Ispan
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 194
    Points : 208
    Join date : 2015-07-10
    Age : 39
    Location : Madrid

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Ispan on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:32 pm

    Crazy DIY MRLS on the Ukrainian side, looks like helicopter rocket pods strapped to possibly Strela AA vehicle.




    Seems it is true they are scarce of rocket launchers if they have to resort to improvisations like these.

    The look like UB-32 pods for 50mm rockets

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-5_rocket

    Do not think that they will be much effective, small warhead and limited range, so would be ver vulnerable to counterbattery.

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4816
    Points : 4863
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Militarov on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:40 pm

    Ispan wrote:Crazy DIY MRLS on the Ukrainian side, looks like helicopter rocket pods strapped to possibly Strela AA vehicle.




    Seems it is true they are scarce of rocket launchers if they have to resort to improvisations like these.

    The look like UB-32 pods for 50mm rockets

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-5_rocket

    Do not think that they will be much effective, small warhead and limited range, so would be ver vulnerable to counterbattery.





    Serbs did it long before it was cool.

    Zivo
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1504
    Points : 1540
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Location : U.S.A.

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Zivo on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:21 pm

    Ispan wrote:Crazy DIY MRLS on the Ukrainian side, looks like helicopter rocket pods strapped to possibly Strela AA vehicle.




    Seems it is true they are scarce of rocket launchers if they have to resort to improvisations like these.

    The look like UB-32 pods for 50mm rockets

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-5_rocket

    Do not think that they will be much effective, small warhead and limited range, so would be ver vulnerable to counterbattery.

    Despite their use since the Soviet Afghan war, these improvised systems have never been effective as an MLRS. It's only remotely effective in this application when used in mountainous terrain were you can directly aim it at the enemy's position.

    Ispan
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 194
    Points : 208
    Join date : 2015-07-10
    Age : 39
    Location : Madrid

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Ispan on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:35 am

    Since this is military site, searching around for those improvised rocket lauchers I found this page with interesting reports for free download, though I have my reservations about the one on the arms of the Ukranian war

    http://armamentresearch.com/publications/

    Zivo
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1504
    Points : 1540
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Location : U.S.A.

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Zivo on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:52 am

    Ispan wrote:Since this is military site, searching around for those improvised rocket lauchers I found this page with interesting reports for free download, though I have my reservations about the one on the arms of the Ukranian war

    http://armamentresearch.com/publications/

    I was reading the relevant one, on page 19 they show images of an improvised shoulder fired S-5 launcher. Laughing

    auslander
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 861
    Points : 915
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  auslander on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:21 am

    Biden is giving a speech in Kiev Rada at this moment. Threats are flying thick and fast.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fehadY6mwS0

    31 July 1914.


    Last edited by auslander on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Firebird
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 909
    Points : 941
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Firebird on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:07 am

    There's something really disturbing about this. People are concentrating on those Turdkeys, but the Novorossiya is actually part of Russia and seriously under threat. (Yes its not Russian Federation currently but its Russian historically, morally, by democracy and in terms of inhabitants).

    America has been found out as the creator of ISIS. Its hegemony is threatened. Hardly anyone likes its arrogant, bullying foreign policy - even in places like Britain. It doesn't care if its hated. It operates purely by force and "what are you gonna do against us".

    Really America is using the junta Ukraine as a puppet state to kill Russians. Its doing similar harm with ISIS, Al Qaeda, Turkey etc against Russia.

    The Lvov Nazis dont speak for the Ukraine any more than some Tatar Turks speak for the Crimea.

    That battalion of scum forming along the border could do someserious damage to Novorossiya.

    America and its bitches are openly training and arming and financing terrorists in the Ukraine.

    Surely its time Putin surprised some observers and said "these pricks don't represent the Ukraine, time to take them out"?

    Ispan
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 194
    Points : 208
    Join date : 2015-07-10
    Age : 39
    Location : Madrid

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Ispan on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:54 am

    More details on the Ukranian buildup

    http://novorossia.today/sister-republic-lugansk-calls-out-poroshenko-s-junta-army-you-are-no-match-for-us-viva-lugansk-republic/

    relevant passages

    Earlier today the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) defense ministry spokesman Eduard Basurin said Ukrainian Junta forces have moved 467 units of artillery, armored vehicles and vehicles with ammunition to the contact line in Donbass over the last week. He said that among military equipment spotted on the Gorlovka direction were 123 tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers, 27 Grad multiple rocket launcher systems, 31 cannon artillery systems, two self-propelled artillery systems, one Buk missile defense system, four vehicles with personal belongings, ammunition and personnel.

    As for military equipment spotted on the Donetsk direction, Basurin named 146 tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers, nine Grad multiple rocket launcher systems, 34 self-propelled artillery systems, four howitzers, 16 vehicles with personal belongings and ammunition and 1,100 personnel.

    The defense ministry spokesman said that on the Mariupol direction, DPR spotted 53 tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers, eight cannon artillery systems, 13 Grad multiple rocket launcher systems, eight self-propelled artillery systems, seven vehicles with personal belongings and ammunition and 150 personnel.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:53 pm