Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+25
PapaDragon
Hole
thegopnik
Admin
Aristide
KiloGolf
jhelb
kingodthequeens
sepheronx
par far
Booster
OminousSpudd
medo
kvs
Prince Darling
magnumcromagnon
higurashihougi
Werewolf
Walther von Oldenburg
Regular
George1
mutantsushi
flamming_python
GarryB
NickM
29 posters

EU Refugee & Migrant Crisis

Werewolf
    Werewolf

EU Refugee & Migrant Crisis - Page 2 Empty Re: EU Refugee & Migrant Crisis

Post  Werewolf Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:12 am

To be honest i suspected that guy to be an alter ego of Flag Karl.
    Prince Darling

Post  Prince Darling Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:08 pm

kvs wrote:
    Prince Darling wrote:
    kvs wrote:The EU is so full of sh*t it swims in a sea of it of its own making.   Remember the ridiculous trip by the British Prime Minister and
    Sarkozy to Libya to congratulate themselves on "mission accomplished" George W. Bush style?   Libya was stemming the flood
    of refugees to Europe.   Now these EU f*cktards are messing up Syria and see the refugee flow and their anuses pucker up
    tighter than a 20 ton hydraulic press.  

You reap what you sow, turdballs.   According to the BBC the total refugee flux into the EU in the first eight months of 2015
    is 350,000.   Cry me a river!   There are a over a million Ukrainian refugees in Russia and I don't hear anything about
    them.  Mighty, rich EU can't handle less refugees than poor Russia.   LOL.    

Slovenia is probably the most pro russian country in the EU, but with assholes like you around that might also change.

Like I care.   You troll for sympathy over an issue that has no effect on your life.   You are spreading EU-tard BS thick and
    rich.   Poor little EU, can't handle the consequences of its actions and cries like a baby.   It is quite interesting to see the true
    face of the "leftist" EU where the "shoot the refugees" and "the refugees are scum" sentiment is spouted off by various EU
    politicians.   Meanwhile not a single squeak from EU-tards about the over a million refugees from the EU-sponsored Kiev regime
    war of aggression against the Donbas.

i live in slovenia retard. if you think that a country with 2m people decides what EU does, i suggest you go hastle the residents of Tobolsk for every decison made by russia you dont like

guess what slovenia didnt bomb anyone, because it has no jet aircraft.

P.S. again i am not a leading EU politican so i dont do many interviews about Donbass

a few of you are really taking this russia strong internet arguing to an imbecile level, just waiting for some quoting of russian military hardware bla bla bla

[/quote]...Calling out blatant sanctimonious hypocrisy of the E.U. is offensive to you, not the blatant racial hatred and open xenophobia... pwnd[/quote]

lol whats xenophobia, that these syrian men are class A cowards? that they refuse water to their own women and children which they treat like property and use as barganing chips. All of this happened on camera, so i am not making
    this up friend. Pushing kids into the front lines of clashes so they get sprayed by pepper spray so they can be paraded on camera as to what xenophobic evil police is doing.

not really sure why i am answering kindergarden trolls
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:27 pm

Prince Darling wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Prince Darling wrote:
    kvs wrote:The EU is so full of sh*t it swims in a sea of it of its own making.   Remember the ridiculous trip by the British Prime Minister and
    Sarkozy to Libya to congratulate themselves on "mission accomplished" George W. Bush style?   Libya was stemming the flood
    of refugees to Europe.   Now these EU f*cktards are messing up Syria and see the refugee flow and their anuses pucker up
    tighter than a 20 ton hydraulic press.  

You reap what you sow, turdballs.   According to the BBC the total refugee flux into the EU in the first eight months of 2015
    is 350,000.   Cry me a river!   There are a over a million Ukrainian refugees in Russia and I don't hear anything about
    them.  Mighty, rich EU can't handle less refugees than poor Russia.   LOL.    

Slovenia is probably the most pro russian country in the EU, but with assholes like you around that might also change.

Like I care.   You troll for sympathy over an issue that has no effect on your life.   You are spreading EU-tard BS thick and
    rich.   Poor little EU, can't handle the consequences of its actions and cries like a baby.   It is quite interesting to see the true
    face of the "leftist" EU where the "shoot the refugees" and "the refugees are scum" sentiment is spouted off by various EU
    politicians.   Meanwhile not a single squeak from EU-tards about the over a million refugees from the EU-sponsored Kiev regime
    war of aggression against the Donbas.

i live in slovenia retard. if you think that a country with 2m people decides what EU does, i suggest you go hastle the residents of Tobolsk for every decison made by russia you dont like

guess what slovenia didnt bomb anyone, because it has no jet aircraft.

P.S. again i am not a leading EU politican so i dont do many interviews about Donbass

a few of you are really taking this russia strong internet arguing to an imbecile level, just waiting for some quoting of russian military hardware bla bla bla

...Calling out blatant sanctimonious hypocrisy of the E.U. is offensive to you, not the blatant racial hatred and open xenophobia... pwnd[/quote]

lol whats xenophobia, that these syrian men are class A cowards? that they refuse water to their own women and children which they treat like property and use as barganing chips. All of this happened on camera, so i am not making
    this up friend. Pushing kids into the front lines of clashes so they get sprayed by pepper spray so they can be paraded on camera as to what xenophobic evil police is doing.

not really sure why i am answering kindergarden trolls[/quote]

Majority of those "Syrian refugees" are not even Syrians. If I have a power in Slovenia, I would all those refugees send to Koper and put them on ships. Those, who are Syrians I would send to Syria to join Syrian army that they could liberate their own country, the rest I would send to US or to KSA as they are the most responsible for the mess in ME.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:35 pm

You can't have it both ways, EU. Either you are the tolerant leftist haven for all the oppressed. Or you are the xenophobic, barrier erecting
    ethno-fascist paradise you claim not to be.

It is interesting how "New Europe" that was crawling up the ass of "Old Europe" does not share any of its values. There are millions of
    migrants in the UK and France many of whom are economic migrants. Yet Solvenia, Hungary and whatnot don't want a single refugee.
    What a bunch of hypocrite wankers you all are.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:10 pm

kvs wrote:You can't have it both ways, EU.  Either you are the tolerant leftist haven for all the oppressed.   Or you are the xenophobic, barrier erecting
    ethno-fascist paradise you claim not to be.

It is interesting how "New Europe" that was crawling up the ass of "Old Europe" does not share any of its values.   There are millions of
    migrants in the UK and France many of whom are economic migrants.   Yet Solvenia, Hungary and whatnot don't want a single refugee.
    What a bunch of hypocrite wankers you all are.

It's easy for you to talk from Canada, when there is a whole Ocean between you and those migrants.

Slovenia and Hungary never had any colony in ME or in Africa, from where all those migrants are, but UK and France have, also Slovenia and Hungary didn't attack and bomb anyone like UK and France. It's their mess, let them solve their problems. Slovenia was a part of ex-Yugoslavia, which build and help a lot in ME and in Africa, that those people live better there. We didn't destroy everything, that was built there, but UK and France were always part of those bombing coalitions.

Why would we be punished if we didn't do any harm to anyone? On the other hand US and Gulf monarchies, who are responsible for all those crimes, didn't take any refugee and are laughing at us.

Slovenia is a poor, robbed country with high unemployment, which doesn't have money for its own citizens. How could it live all those migrants?
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:39 pm

medo wrote:It's easy for you to talk from Canada, when there is a whole Ocean between you and those migrants.

Slovenia and Hungary never had any colony in ME or in Africa, from where all those migrants are, but UK and France have, also Slovenia and Hungary didn't attack and bomb anyone like UK and France. It's their mess, let them solve their problems. Slovenia was a part of ex-Yugoslavia, which build and help a lot in ME and in Africa, that those people live better there. We didn't destroy everything, that was built there, but UK and France were always part of those bombing coalitions.

Why would we be punished if we didn't do any harm to anyone? On the other hand US and Gulf monarchies, who are responsible for all those crimes, didn't take any refugee and are laughing at us.

Slovenia is a poor, robbed country with high unemployment, which doesn't have money for its own citizens. How could it live all those migrants?

The migrants probably didn't think that much or cannot think that much. They just know that Balkans is geographically closer than the U.S.

The Western oligarchs probably didn't think that much. They just know that money pours into their pocket by waging war, war, and war.

Tragedy will continue unless somebody stands up and destroy the NATO.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:13 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    medo wrote:It's easy for you to talk from Canada, when there is a whole Ocean between you and those migrants.

The migrants probably didn't think that much or cannot think that much. They just know that Balkans is geographically closer than the U.S.

The Western oligarchs probably didn't think that much. They just know that money pours into their pocket by waging war, war, and war.

Tragedy will continue unless somebody stands up and destroy the NATO.

Why would they go in the Balkan and EU, when far richer Gulf monarchies are nearer and they are also muslims and share the same way of life as they are?

Problem is, that nobody knows who and what those migrants are. They don't have any papers and they all say they are refugees from Syria, although they clearly are not from Syria. They all come from territories under control of ISIS, which is US sponsored terror organization.

I think Europe is fooled in the grand size. US made this coup and civil war in Ukraine, that Europe is focused on Russia. It is not all this hard anti Russian propaganda and fear mongering of Russian invasion for nothing. While Europe is watching bad Putin and evil Russia, real invasion in the form of migrants and refugees is happening and no one really notice the danger. Majority of them are younger males. There is a big danger, that when their time will come, they will attack Europeans in their backs.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:14 pm

There was some information about the influx of migrants from poor countries of africa, alledgley info from Austrian secret service that those transporters cost roughly 5000-11000 € and the people can't have that much money and according to Austrian secret service it is american NGO's paying the fares to europe to literally flood EU countries.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:19 pm

Werewolf wrote:There was some information about the influx of migrants from poor countries of africa, alledgley info from Austrian secret service that those transporters cost roughly 5000-11000 € and the people can't have that much money and according to Austrian secret service it is american NGO's paying the fares to europe to literally flood EU countries.

And they don't pay them a travel for better life in Europe. When they will be in Europe US military bases will give them weapons to start their islamisation. You could bet, that those liberalisms and gay propaganda are not in Europe just for human rights for gays and multiculturalism. It is to destroy European nations by destroying their families to rise children. Gays will not have children, but muslim immigrants will have. Cutting ties between Europe and Russia is not a coincidence. Europe without Russia is weak. This is a master plan of US elites to destroy Europe and Russia separately.

I hope Europeans will soon wake up and learn, what reality is. It is still not to late.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:28 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:...Calling out blatant sanctimonious hypocrisy of the E.U. is offensive to you, not the blatant racial hatred and open xenophobia... pwnd

Why should people be pointed fingers at for wanting to secure their country from illegal immigrants?
    Old Europe created this mess - so let Old Europe take their precious refugees; don't see why the Eastern European countries which are being transited through by thousands of people each day (many with fake IDs, some with a history in extermist or Islamist groups) - should be happy about things.

I really have nothing against Muslims and I don't buy into this whole Islamic invasion of Europe crap - but whichever way you look at it this is a bad situation that's bound to bring a rise in crime, right-wing extremism and resentment, ISIS infiltration, strains on budgets and social services, and possibly even disease or viral outbreaks.

I also don't like how the Eastern European countries are being talked down to like some naughty bigoted children, or chided as Neanderthals whose morals are lesser than the enlightened Western Europeans, etc... these countries have a right to run things as they see fit w/o any lectures or smear campaigns from Western media
    It's the same deal as when Russia was smeared over gay rights (which was mostly just made-up BS anyway).
    It's the same 'human rights defenders' (i.e. sold-out media and NGOs under the payroll of European and US neo-liberal elites) talking the same bollocks in both cases.

And yeah, I agree about all that you and kvs are saying about the EU, no arguments there.

I just don't like either side in this whole mess. The 'refugees' in that video don't sound like the most friendly bunch; 'fuck uuuuuuuuu!' cheers

Last edited by flamming_python on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:45 pm

medo wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:There was some information about the influx of migrants from poor countries of africa, alledgley info from Austrian secret service that those transporters cost roughly 5000-11000 € and the people can't have that much money and according to Austrian secret service it is american NGO's paying the fares to europe to literally flood EU countries.

And they don't pay them a travel for better life in Europe. When they will be in Europe US military bases will give them weapons to start their islamisation. You could bet, that those liberalisms and gay propaganda are not in Europe just for human rights for gays and multiculturalism. It is to destroy European nations by destroying their families to rise children. Gays will not have children, but muslim immigrants will have. Cutting ties between Europe and Russia is not a coincidence. Europe without Russia is weak. This is a master plan of US elites to destroy Europe and Russia separately.

I hope Europeans will soon wake up and learn, what reality is. It is still not to late.

I don't think there is any master plan. Mostly it's just opportunism and short-term benefit seeking.

Western elites need Kurdish and Free Syrian Army supporting refugees so that they can use them as leverage against their enemies - so they welcome them.
    European politicians need to build up LGBT groups across Europe so that they will have an ultra-loyal core of supporters including ones that can be used as leverage against potentially troublesome Eastern European leaders (e.g. Orban) - so that's what they do.

At the end of the day American doesn't need to destroy Europe - it already controls it after all.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:48 pm

medo wrote:

In fully aggree.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:27 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    medo wrote:

I don't think there is any master plan. Mostly it's just opportunism and short-term benefit seeking.

Western elites need Kurdish and Free Syrian Army supporting refugees so that they can use them as leverage against their enemies - so they welcome them.
    European politicians need to build up LGBT groups across Europe so that they will have an ultra-loyal core of supporters including ones that can be used as leverage against potentially troublesome Eastern European leaders (e.g. Orban) - so that's what they do.

At the end of the day American doesn't need to destroy Europe - it already controls it after all.

Sorry python, but you will have to wake up a little. This is not a spontaneous immigration, but well organized and payed massive exodus of nations in Europe. Also, they didn't cut ties between Russia and Europe for nothing, because they know, they are weak without each other. Russia find replacement in BRICS partners, Europe have no one. Karma of colonial terror over the World is coming back to Europe to pay it heavily. Even when we talk about US here, it is not about ordinary US citizens, who decide nothing, but about those satanist financial elites, who control the World money and have for a goal to kill billions of people to prevent their collapse. They want only around 500 million of people alive, who will work for them and will be under their full control.

Russia and Putin have a very difficult task to prevent this satanic plan, but destiny of billions of people now depend on their success.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Ah yes, the NWO conspiracy about the world having too many people in order to be run effectively.
    Who was it again - Madaline Aubright that uttered that tidbit?

I think you'll find that such nefarious conspiracies and dark organizations don't really exist in the real world.
    And there is no single elite that controls the world. There are many separate, disparate ones. Not even the many Western and Western-alligned elites are truly united in their goals and interests.

No-one's working on destroying Europe purposely or reducing the world's population to a fraction of what it is.
    I mean who would it benefit in the short or long term? And who would provide the resources for such a plan, who would back it? Seems like a lot of resources wasted for quite a pointless task that will do little to advance the cause of Washington's influence and might in the world.
    Given the choice I would think that they would prefer to invest their efforts elsewhere - overthrowing Assad, overthrowing Putin, etc... this would bring them far closer to their goals than destroying Europe or depopulating the planet.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:10 am

flamming_python wrote:Ah yes, the NWO conspiracy about the world having too many people in order to be run effectively.
    Who was it again - Madaline Aubright that uttered that tidbit?

I think you'll find that such nefarious conspiracies and dark organizations don't really exist in the real world.
    And there is no single elite that controls the world. There are many separate, disparate ones. Not even the many Western and Western-alligned elites are truly united in their goals and interests.

No-one's working on destroying Europe purposely or reducing the world's population to a fraction of what it is.
    I mean who would it benefit in the short or long term? And who would provide the resources for such a plan, who would back it? Seems like a lot of resources wasted for quite a pointless task that will do little to advance the cause of Washington's influence and might in the world.
    Given the choice I would think that they would prefer to invest their efforts elsewhere - overthrowing Assad, overthrowing Putin, etc... this would bring them far closer to their goals than destroying Europe or depopulating the planet.

Of course NWO conspiracy is overkill, but anyway, this is not a coincidence but a planed chaos in ME, Africa and Asia and this massive exodus is orchestrated and payed by some organizations with money. As for similar revolutions and events, there need to be a proper propaganda and money to pay for it. It's psychology of masses. Think logically, where could poor Africans get such large sums of money to pay for the travel? Even if they sell their property, who in Africa have money to buy million houses and are they worth of so large sums? Even if they sell to Africans, it will be in african currencies, but they need US Dollars or Euros to pay smugglers and ISIS. If Africa have billions of Dollars, than why would people flee? Question is, whose plan is this and who will have a profit from empty land in ME and Africa to take their resources. We know, that US with their bombings and wars bring chaos and destruction to ME and Africa and that they print a lot of Dollars without any cover. All others have to work for Dollars, so it is US, who could so easily throw Dollars for such movements. Real question is, why US want to destroy their only ally. This really looks like Roman empire in the last days of existence. Self destruction or there is someone behind, who will make profit from it? In the case of Roman empire it was a Church. Who is now?

We could believe in NWO theories or not, but this is not a coincidence, it is a well prepared and payed plan. But nobody know, who is the real master behind it. Europe is fooled in a big way and it will pay its foolishness heavily.
    mutantsushi

Post  mutantsushi Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:10 am

To follow up on the Ice-T picture which I posted just because it was funny,
    I see that being picked up as part of general denunciation of 'false' accusations against refugees...
    Yet the example being given in UK media is of a guy who ACTUALLY WAS a fighter with "FSA".
    FSA not being a real group, and the actual batallion he fought in probably has too embarassing an Islamist name to reference.
    Regardless, while there was a mistaken claim he was part of ISIS, the idea he is was a terrorist militant is certainly TRUE,
    and certainly he is no 'innocent civilian refugee', but a member of criminal terrorist group behind violence in Syria.
    (and even if not part of AQ de jure, would certainly still fail the test of proximity/aid to terrorists used to deport Palestianians et al)
    The fact that one jihadi group may be fighting another jihadi group does not mean either side are not criminal armed terrorists.
    Despicable and dangerous.
    Making solid ID's based on singular Facebook photos is not a very exact approach IMHO,
    the best approach is to ask Syrian gov if photos/passport/fingerprints match up with people they believe to have fought with armed groups.
    I suppose countries like UK or France are unlikely to do so, but those like Hungary on the front line should certainly take that approach.

No, Ice Cube is not an Isis militant posing as a refugee
    In the past few weeks, several photos have been shared on social media claiming to show Isis militants going under cover as refugees to sneak their way into Europe.  One [...photo] shows a before shot of a man with an assault rifle in the Middle East and an after shot that shows him at a border crossing in Europe (he was a soldier for the Free Syrian Army who actually fight against Isis).
    EU Refugee & Migrant Crisis - Page 2 4439-51oq1z
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:30 am

Most of them are male, military age deserters. Listen what they say they are against Assad.

Syrian christians are reporting that among those refugees there are plenty of ISIS and Al Nusra supporters. Remember that fat dad who got tripped?

Now look at Europe. Ukrainians have nowhere to go, only Russia and Poland accepts them and no one gives a fuck that they are being shelled to bits. How is this not controversy?

Syrians or not I hope winter will weed them out.
    Europe is castrated and controlled by USA, destroying European basic foundations, national identities.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:43 am

Does some paranormal entity somehow force EU to accept them and give them welfare benefits for doing nothing?
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:19 am

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Does some paranormal entity somehow force EU to accept them and give them welfare benefits for doing nothing?

Just think about it, how can poor people in war torn countries have the money to pay the smugglers their ticket of 5000-11000 €?
    Why is it that every EU obligated country like Germany, blackmails other EU countries to take refugees at all costs? Like Regular said, the majority of this "refugees" are young males in their 20-30's. This entity was alledgley named by Austrian secret service, to be USA that pays those smugglers to get a specific group of people into europe, those groups of young men that are not Syrians, the group of people that are already very militant maybe even members of terror groups. Listen to this "men" how they whine and bitch around that they have wifes and children in war torn countries like syria, but they did not send their wifes and children here, to get them safe away from war, no they are here, while their women are there. So what kind of a man leaves his families in war torn countries while himself he flees from this same war? That is not a man, that is a coward and i do not believe in this bullshit, i got family attitude. We are talking about the man that are alledgley from Syria, not some migrants that seek for better paid jobs so they can send some money back to their families.

This isn't some coincidence, EU members are blackmailed and pushed to accept any numbers of refugees, without any say in it. That is irrational.
    First i thought this is all just overbloated nonsense talk, but i do see on daily basis more and more africans and alledgley syrians, that come by the busses in dozens, since weeks police is only for their purpose constructed just to handle that influx.

I usually do not like to talk about migrants being a problem, because in common that is unhealthy and right out the exact thing politicians want. To steer up shit to have We or them mentallity, while those both entitities forget who the real problem is, the politicians with their xeno controlled policy. Those economy migrants are fooled, that they can have here jobs that are paid by such high pays that they become wealth, that is not the case. The more migrants come without understanding of the laws, culture and education, they will be abused as cheap slave labour, they do not know the laws and companies here abuse this. There were several reports of building companies abusing workers and pay them 3 times lower than the minimum wage that is defined by law. The real and big problem however are those american send alledgley syrian refugees that are mainly men and not their wifes and children that are send to safe habor. They are millitants of terror groups or alligned with that sunni,ISIS/FSA terror groups believes or radical thoughts.

But of course just like every damn single thing, people will call that all conspiracy theories, when in short time it will be proven right like with every other bullshit the US is doing. Syrian sarin gas genocide that was blamed on Assad was a US/turkey sponsored attack. From the very first footage of Maidan Snipers, i told that it were american or british snipers steering up shit, the exact same method they used in Lybia, Venezuela, Brazil and dozen other coutnries, snipers that will be blamed on government that is meant to be overthrown. "We do not know it" "Why would they should their own people if they are on demonstrators side"...No investigation by the zionazi and nazi Ukro vassal regime, says everything we need to know. MH17, we have evidence it was russia, we have bulletproof evidence....till this date nothing.

Keep on dreaming that political things in the world happen by coincidence. Nothing political is a coincidence, it is calculated game for those who make such politics.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:39 am

How did you figure out there are only Jihadi supporters among them? I have seen Shia militants, ex-Peshmerga guys and even PPK supporter among refugees

In case you're right - it only proves that Europe is damn weak and incompetent. When your ally orchesstrates a refugee crisis to exert pressure on you and you can do nothing to stop it or retaliate, then what does it prove about you and your political system? Damn, nobody forces Europe to accept those refugees. It's the Europeans themselves who choose liberal retards (who get orgasmic over every lazy retard migrating here) to rule over them. Just do what I wrote about - load them on ships and send to America and then say if they refuse to take them, our harbors won't accept them too.

But slowly the tide is turning and support for right-wing parties is on the highest level since 1930s and the current crisis certainly won't make it decrease.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:59 am

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:How did you figure out there are only Jihadi supporters among them? I have seen Shia militants, ex-Peshmerga guys and even PPK supporter among refugees

In case you're right - it only proves that Europe is damn weak and incompetent. When your ally orchesstrates a refugee crisis to exert pressure on you and you can do nothing to stop it or retaliate, then what does it prove about you and your political system? Damn, nobody forces Europe to accept those refugees. It's the Europeans themselves who choose liberal retards (who get orgasmic over every lazy retard migrating here) to rule over them. Just do what I wrote about - load them on ships and send to America and then say if they refuse to take them, our harbors won't accept them too.

But slowly the tide is turning and support for right-wing parties is on the highest level since 1930s and the current crisis certainly won't make it decrease.

I mentioned the big majority of groups, kurds be it from ppk or whatever are still minorities in ME and even smaller minorities in europe among the muslims/arabs/turks here. The US seeks for any radicals to send here, certainly not for good deeds to rehabilitate them to become normal citizens of this country.

That policy shows us not that european countries are weak, it shows us that we are vassals, politicians in our non existing countries are chosen by the americans, they are not elected. Democracy does not exist in any way or shape.

That is also a very known fact since many years, at least to politicians and think tanks. If you make radical liberal bullshit politics that causes problems on your population, right wing politics seem to be the counter balance for that, so people become more ready to for the right wing approach. This isn't some left party politics, the left parties in our country are the only thing you would count as the oppossition but they will never get into position. The Green pedo party and CDU/CSU/FDP/SPD and the other crap are all xenoright parties. They are not left german nor right german, they are Xeno right, working for other countries interests of their right wing politics. Someones Left wing is anothers right wing if it is a foreign country. The same bullshit i hear about ANTIFA, being left extremists, no they are xeno right wings, they are in most cases more violent than lot of right wing idiots here and they get their violent way, because this vassal state does all politics to destroy national identities on purpose. No National identity, there can be no National struggle for independence, meaning US can control any country without a national identity, that is their plan.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:06 pm

As a side note, I wanted to ask you before but didn't - how do you imagine Germany without American influence? What would it look like? Who would it ally with? Do you think Americans would simply sit quietly and let their biggest European ally to slip out of their team?
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:As a side note, I wanted to ask you before but didn't - how do you imagine Germany without American influence? What would it look like? Who would it ally with? Do you think Americans would simply sit quietly and let their biggest European ally to slip out of their team?

Your first question first, no muricans would not allow germany to slip their influence, that would mean the direct result that US can not force political pressure on European Countries and would destroy the so called "civilized free western world" which US constantly uses when demonizing other nations. That would be the direct fall of the US empire, no political influence they can only do one thing war and when there are no vassals anymore they warmachinery becomes to some 4 grade stuff that is undeployable overseas, since all logistics are concentrated here in europe mainly germany,france and britian. That is why we are kept as a lapdog vassal by US tactical nukes with protocolls that involve their detonation and demize of germany to assure germany can't fall under russias influence or ally itself with other countries.

Germany without US influence, could make own politics that involve pangermanism, like it should be instead going for the US enforced national identity destruction with influx of migrants and the constantly growing turkish population. Without influence of US and true souvereign germany, would mean we could do educational reforms and persue the old known german culture of Dichter und Denker, to assure a prosperous future for the country, you have to take care of next generation education, drop all fees and pays for all educations, it would be compensated by taxes, that would drop the financial burden for less fortune families, while wealthier families will not care for that small taxes anyways. Reforms in education sector are a must, we are teaching kids with a 100 year old school system, with old methods that do not work for todays times anymore.

Entirely take over healthcare under government, which will take care of many of those private health care assurance that are often refusing to pay for treatment because some poorer families can not afford a higher health assurance, so they have to pay the bigger money out of their own pockets for treatment and for medicine which is a horrible private sector that abuses its power in health care system with over expensive medicaments and many medicaments that have more sideeffects than actual use. Taking the healthcare as an average tax with to every citizen that allows access to health care and medicine to same degree and not divide people in wealthier and "private insurence" that get better treatment because their insurence pays more to doctors, hospitals and pharmaindustries for. So no two or more patient classes anymore. That would also deal with the problems we have with our hospitals, been run with not enough nurses and doctors that work many shifts due the lack of personal, nurses being underpaid for the work they do is also a result why they lack the personal in the first place.

Reduce and Counter the problem we have in our society due the americanization of our culture and society. This egoism that is educated upon our generations of being materialistic, egoistic and do not care about anything we can see on daily basis. You can say whatever you want about Soviet Union, but they had a good education and social behavior, they did not spit around, dropped trash everywhere and did not drink or behaved like apes in public like we can see every year here in germany, with coma drinking, the dirty streets and cities, everywhere cigarettes, McDonalds and other american fast food trash thrown around on purpose. You can observe it on daily basis, seen it a few days ago, a trash can just one meter next to a guy, but no he tosses his empty cigarette pack right on the ground. We certainly do not need such asocial behavior of our citizens and that must be dealed with.

Our economics are comprimized due the meddling and sanctionous nonsense of the US, with US out we could develope own markets besides car industry that avoids paying taxes for many years. That would create new markets, partners and make us more souvereign and independend of other countries political games. Overall we should pursue an autark and independend financial and economical sector to not make us defenseless against US or any other entities with hegemonial ambitions. A good relationship and partnership to Russia is a must, we do not have own resources in our country to the extend we need and have barely any metals, russia has shit loads, we also rely on their gas and being hostile to them was always destruction to germany and only a win to anglo-saxons, they made money during both World Wars while we suffered, the US has almost doupled their GDP during WW2 due the war. We certainly do not need that.

Another very important facto is we can build our defensive means based on our needs and not stay some vassal state with literally no firepower to even defend ourselfs against Denmark, which is pathetic. That would mean we could build a larger fleet to assure our waters safe and our sea routes and trade, we would need to highly invest money in Air Defense Systems for protection, tactical scaled weaponary for defensive means a deterance is certainly needed in germanies case, because US and UK will not leave us alone for long and detterance is a must.

Have little time right now, have things to do, can write later more,  however an independend germany would have benefits for all, financial, educational, social, cultural and overall better and more prosperous living standards, to degree where germany would be respected again as a country of philosophes, great thinker, engineers, writers and so on.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:16 pm

The stories about the fees paid by the refugees are obvious propaganda. And from all the footage I have seen there are plenty of women
    and children amongst the refugees. I can't see why the USA or anyone else would "set up" the EU by "throwing" refugees at it. The talk
    about "Mama Merkel" by the refugees proves nothing as rumours will emerge in such situations and I can see the refugees heading for
    EU countries with reputations for being soft.

This is a case of the chickens coming home to roost and the EU is squirming exposing its true nature to the world.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:40 pm

Nice rant.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 pm