Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Suggestions

HeNeArKrXeRn_
    Private
    Private

Re: Suggestions

Post  HeNeArKrXeRn_ on Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:26 pm

is there a way to make the text of the posts bigger? I mean not like this, but rather to see all posts with a bigger font

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:27 pm

HeNeArKrXeRn_ wrote:is there a way to make the text of the posts bigger? I mean not like this, but rather to see all posts with a bigger font

Ctrl+scroll.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:41 am

Font size is a function of your browser... click on the "view" menu and the "zoom" option in Firefox and choose "zoom text only".

That is XP and firefox... for newer OS's look in the advanced settings area...

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

Voskhod
    Private
    Private

Post  Voskhod on Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:53 am

Is there an option to turn other members signatures off?

I love looking at T-34-85's and Hinds unloading their entire armament within seconds, but I find it clogging the posts I want to see. I have yet to find it looking at the preferences menu.

If there is no such option, that would be my suggestion!

Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  Vladimir79 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:46 am

Voskhod wrote:Is there an option to turn other members signatures off?

I love looking at T-34-85's and Hinds unloading their entire armament within seconds, but I find it clogging the posts I want to see. I have yet to find it looking at the preferences menu.

I apologize for the old script not having this option, but i did just insert code that shrinks the images that were blowing out of proportion.  Tell me if the new size makes it look acceptable, i can adjust the max values.

Voskhod
    Private
    Private

Post  Voskhod on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:03 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Voskhod wrote:Is there an option to turn other members signatures off?

I apologize for the old script not having this option, but i did just insert code that shrinks the images that were blowing out of proportion.  Tell me if the new size makes it look acceptable, i can adjust the max values.

Much better, thank you.

Captain Nemo
    Private
    Private

Banner...

Post  Captain Nemo on Tue May 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Considering that different people have different tastes, why not rotate different banners on a weekly basis, if that's not too much of a technical hassle?

Some web forums do it routinely.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Tue May 19, 2015 2:06 pm

I think consistency would be better than constantly changing the banner.

Perhaps we could review it after a period... but I like the current banner... perhaps after 6 months or a year we could think about a change...

Personally I think a new banner would have to be pretty stunning to warrant a change at the moment, but perhaps over time another design might be worth looking at.

Certainly up to Vlad, but as I say... I am very happy with the banner chosen... BTW well done Bolt... nice work.  Smile

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

Book.
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Post  Book. on Thu May 21, 2015 7:52 pm

Hello I have idea. No easy navgate make basic.

No need 8 asia forum. 1 asia forum ok.

Lot Latin. Lot Eu country.

No easy to click find read? No

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:33 pm

Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:33 pm