Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Suggestions

    HeNeArKrXeRn_
    HeNeArKrXeRn_

    Posts : 30
    Points : 33
    Join date : 2015-04-23
    Location : Montreal

    Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions

    Post  HeNeArKrXeRn_ on Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:26 pm

    is there a way to make the text of the posts bigger? I mean not like this, but rather to see all posts with a bigger font
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5253
    Points : 5458
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:27 pm

    HeNeArKrXeRn_ wrote:is there a way to make the text of the posts bigger? I mean not like this, but rather to see all posts with a bigger font

    Ctrl+scroll.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21110
    Points : 21658
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions

    Post  GarryB on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:41 am

    Font size is a function of your browser... click on the "view" menu and the "zoom" option in Firefox and choose "zoom text only".

    That is XP and firefox... for newer OS's look in the advanced settings area...
    Voskhod
    Voskhod

    Posts : 13
    Points : 15
    Join date : 2015-04-28

    Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions

    Post  Voskhod on Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:53 am

    Is there an option to turn other members signatures off?

    I love looking at T-34-85's and Hinds unloading their entire armament within seconds, but I find it clogging the posts I want to see. I have yet to find it looking at the preferences menu.

    If there is no such option, that would be my suggestion!
    Vladimir79
    Vladimir79

    Posts : 2910
    Points : 3788
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions

    Post  Vladimir79 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:46 am

    Voskhod wrote:Is there an option to turn other members signatures off?

    I love looking at T-34-85's and Hinds unloading their entire armament within seconds, but I find it clogging the posts I want to see. I have yet to find it looking at the preferences menu.

    If there is no such option, that would be my suggestion!

    I apologize for the old script not having this option, but i did just insert code that shrinks the images that were blowing out of proportion.  Tell me if the new size makes it look acceptable, i can adjust the max values.
    Voskhod
    Voskhod

    Posts : 13
    Points : 15
    Join date : 2015-04-28

    Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions

    Post  Voskhod on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:03 pm

    Vladimir79 wrote:
    Voskhod wrote:Is there an option to turn other members signatures off?

    I love looking at T-34-85's and Hinds unloading their entire armament within seconds, but I find it clogging the posts I want to see. I have yet to find it looking at the preferences menu.

    If there is no such option, that would be my suggestion!

    I apologize for the old script not having this option, but i did just insert code that shrinks the images that were blowing out of proportion.  Tell me if the new size makes it look acceptable, i can adjust the max values.

    Much better, thank you.
    Captain Nemo
    Captain Nemo

    Posts : 40
    Points : 53
    Join date : 2015-05-06
    Location : Croatia

    Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Banner...

    Post  Captain Nemo on Tue May 19, 2015 12:36 pm

    Considering that different people have different tastes, why not rotate different banners on a weekly basis, if that's not too much of a technical hassle?

    Some web forums do it routinely.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21110
    Points : 21658
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions

    Post  GarryB on Tue May 19, 2015 2:06 pm

    I think consistency would be better than constantly changing the banner.

    Perhaps we could review it after a period... but I like the current banner... perhaps after 6 months or a year we could think about a change...

    Personally I think a new banner would have to be pretty stunning to warrant a change at the moment, but perhaps over time another design might be worth looking at.


    Certainly up to Vlad, but as I say... I am very happy with the banner chosen... BTW well done Bolt... nice work.  Smile
    Book.
    Book.

    Posts : 696
    Points : 755
    Join date : 2015-05-08
    Location : Oregon, USA

    Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions

    Post  Book. on Thu May 21, 2015 7:52 pm

    Hello I have idea. No easy navgate make basic.

    No need 8 asia forum. 1 asia forum ok.

    Lot Latin. Lot Eu country.

    No easy to click find read? No

    Suggestions - Page 4 IPIz85a

    Sponsored content

    Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:40 pm