Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
Godric
Erk
kvs
2SPOOKY4U
Flagship Victory
Viktor
Khepesh
Inetwarrior
VladimirSahin
Ispan
Dforce
Walther von Oldenburg
Chersonesus
BKP
GarryB
Rodinazombie
calripson
Werewolf
franco
Regular
Big_Gazza
auslander
Ruthenius
ExBeobachter1987
Ghoster
Boreas
Cucumber Khan
gregoire
Vann7
KoTeMoRe
KomissarBojanchev
PapaDragon
Karl Haushofer
higurashihougi
Cowboy's daughter
Odin of Ossetia
flamming_python
Project Canada
par far
JohninMK
sepheronx
whir
Neutrality
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:03 am

Donetsk Report: (ENG Subs) Heavy Ukraine shelling through the night in Oktobersky hits 2 homes

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:15 am

August 16th 2015 | DPR Defense Ministry Urgent Statement [English Subs]
    Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2f0_1439765813#5FS9xElDmSZMTlHc.99

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2f0_1439765813
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:21 am

Here's what I don't get. If Maidan wants to kill Zackarchenko, then why not simply target the Donetsk oblast government building in Donetsk with a Tochka U? That would blow up the building and kill Zackarchenko.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:25 am

OSCE might as well just leave while they can....

Gorlovka residents and the OSCE, after shelling

Residents Gorlovka gave vent to his emotions, expressing all that they think about the Ukrainian authorities Poroshenko, and inaction of the OSCE mission.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=be2_1439737704#fAmlBi0xeORzRP8K.99
    par far

Post  par far Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:32 am

Fascist Kiev regime is going to start a offensive, that's for sure. Any gonna make a guess as to when the offensive will start? I think it going to be in late August or early September. Ukraine might be brining some troops to the front lines to provoke the NAF into responding to one of thier shelling and then blame the NAF for killing so many soldiers and Justify attacking back.

Also I think the U.S. Has probably given fascist Kiev regime all sorts of weapons.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:36 am

par far wrote:Fascist Kiev regime is going to start a offensive, that's for sure. Any gonna make a guess as to when the offensive will start? I think it going to be in late August or early September. Ukraine might be brining some troops to the front lines to provoke the NAF into responding to one of thier shelling and then blame the NAF for killing so many soldiers and Justify attacking back.

Also I think the U.S. Has probably given fascist Kiev regime all sorts of weapons.

August 24 Independence Day
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:47 am

Cowboy's daughter wrote:Ukraine fails to secure debt write-off at US talks

http://www.rt.com/news/312509-ukraine-debt-talks-california/

The country’s GDP is expected to shrink 9 percent this year, with annual inflation expected to jump to 46 percent, the IMF has warned. The debt will hit 95 percent of GDP this year, according to the National Bank of Ukraine.

I guess that was one of the 'Western Ideals' that the KooKranians were dreaming about...High debt to GDP ratio's!!! lol1
    par far

Post  par far Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:12 am

kvs wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 37 CMjAmf_UAAAAbwq

It does indeed look like the Kiev regime wants to create some more cauldrons.

NAF made a big mistake when they did not respond to Kiev shelling, that lead to this.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:53 am

Cowboy's daughter wrote:Ukraine fails to secure debt write-off at US talks

http://www.rt.com/news/312509-ukraine-debt-talks-california/

The country’s GDP is expected to shrink 9 percent this year, with annual inflation expected to jump to 46 percent, the IMF has warned. The debt will hit 95 percent of GDP this year, according to the National Bank of Ukraine.

I can't believe RT is spouting the 9% figure when Ukraine's GDP fell almost 18% year on year in the 1st quarter.
    To have a net fall of 9% in 2015 requires Ukraine's GDP to grow by 9% in the remaining 3 quarters. That ain't
    gonna happen since the 2nd quarter will still be down compared to 2014:

The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 37 RussiaUkraineGDP

Note the lack of any turn-around trend in Ukraine's GDP drop.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:55 am

par far wrote:
    kvs wrote:

It does indeed look like the Kiev regime wants to create some more cauldrons.

NAF made a big mistake when they did not respond to Kiev shelling, that lead to this.

That would not stop the Kiev regime and give the NATO propaganda lie factory more ammunition
    to justify Kiev's war crimes. Instead NATO liars have to make up stories about the Russian army
    gearing up for another invasion.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:21 am

Now that's why Maidanists list Trump as "enemy of Ukraina" Surprised

http://sputniknews.com/us/20150817/1025818360.html#ixzz3j1N7zACc

Donald Trump: Ukraine Crisis Is Problem of Europe, Not US
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:24 am

higurashihougi wrote:Now that's why Maidanists list Trump as "enemy of Ukraina" Surprised

I think Trump is a fake, US oligarchs never seem to win the elections, I think he was chosen to take the heat off Clinton. She is the real threat to global peace.

Post  Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:43 am

Erk wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:Now that's why Maidanists list Trump as "enemy of Ukraina" Surprised

I think Trump is a fake, US oligarchs never seem to win the elections, I think he was chosen to take the heat off Clinton. She is the real threat to global peace.

Oligarchs are the only ones who can compete in US elections.
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:50 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    Erk wrote:

Trump is no man of the people, but he did drop a couple of huge truth bombs during the recent republican debate. He flat-out said that US politicians are owned lock, stock and barrel by the American aristocracy.

Mike Whitney wrote a good, short piece in regard to it:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/08/07/trumps-triumph-billionaire-blowhard-exposes-fake-political-system/

He's convinced that for blurting out the unmentionable in front of much of the country, Trump will be torn down by the US oligarchy, even though he's is one of their own. The oligarchs own all the major media, so I imagine that he is correct about that. They will Howard Dean his ass one way or the other.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:51 am

Time for NAF to learn from their forefathers at Kursk - three strong defensive lines with minefields, camouflaged AT ditches, tanks and AT positions, well hidden gun emplacements + strategic reserve to contain a breakthrough in case it occurs.

A must watch for everyone:
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:59 am

auslander wrote:'You want pics of what? Unicorns?'

Yes, either unicorns or Miss Universe.  

Well given that neither happened...You'll have to do with a google search result for the name Paulina Vega...

https://www.google.be/search?q=paulina+vega&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI_Le-n9KvxwIVhrwUCh0lfw5_&biw=1920&bih=965
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:02 am

BKP wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    Erk wrote:

Trump is no man of the people, but he did drop a couple of huge truth bombs during the recent republican debate. He flat-out said that US politicians are owned lock, stock and barrel by the American aristocracy.

Mike Whitney wrote a good, short piece in regard to it:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/08/07/trumps-triumph-billionaire-blowhard-exposes-fake-political-system/

He's convinced that for blurting out the unmentionable in front of much of the country, Trump will be torn down by the US oligarchy, even though he's is one of their own. The oligarchs own all the major media, so I imagine that he is correct about that. They will Howard Dean his ass one way or the other.

yeah well that's like saying the water is wet...But I want to get Trump at the White house, gotta have that sweet sweet early presidency recession, every one had it. Clinton, Bush Jr., Obimbi. Trump's gonna crash the US economy like a boss, and then claiming people aren't playing fair.

Chersonesus

Post  Chersonesus Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:11 am

Sparta battalion has released a video of its museum showing the smaller trophies from the battles. They appear to have captured a minigun (0:40 into video). Before and after photos of a group of cyborgs.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-i5F_n84jc
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:15 am

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Time for NAF to learn from their forefathers at Kursk - three strong defensive lines with minefields, camouflaged AT ditches, tanks and AT positions, well hidden gun emplacements + strategic reserve to contain a breakthrough in case it occurs.

The forefathers didn't have to worry about UAVs and military satellites telling the enemy exactly what you have and where.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:35 am

Chersonesus wrote:Sparta battalion has released a video of its museum showing the smaller trophies from the battles. They appear to have captured a minigun (0:40 into video). Before and after photos of a group of cyborgs.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-i5F_n84jc

Looks like a Shipunov 7.62mm. From Crocodile gunpod?
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:43 am

Now Lavrov is making a comparison with August last year when Kiev pulled the same shenanigans and was forced to sign Minsk-I.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:53 am

Erk wrote:
    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Time for NAF to learn from their forefathers at Kursk - three strong defensive lines with minefields, camouflaged AT ditches, tanks and AT positions, well hidden gun emplacements + strategic reserve to contain a breakthrough in case it occurs.

The forefathers didn't have to worry about UAVs and military satellites telling the enemy exactly what you have and where.
    But they had to worry about effective tactics, good commanders, higly trained and motivated personel, advanced weapons.
    And Ukrainian army is nothing like Wermach. Well maybe in it's last days;)
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:55 am

Neutrality wrote:Now Lavrov is making a comparison with August last year when Kiev pulled the same shenanigans and was forced to sign Minsk-I.

Do you have the quote?

In a very don corleone-esque manner, he is telling the ukies what will happen if they carry out their planned endevours, i wonder if they are arent too dumb to take note.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:57 am

Rodinazombie wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:Now Lavrov is making a comparison with August last year when Kiev pulled the same shenanigans and was forced to sign Minsk-I.

Do you have the quote?

In a very don corleone-esque manner, he is telling the ukies what will happen if they carry out their planned endevours, i wonder if they are arent too dumb to take note.

http://top.rbc.ru/politics/17/08/2015/55d1a9fe9a79471b5b2bda24

Лавров отметил, что «так было в августе прошлого года, когда украинская армия получила приказ наступать, когда наступление захлебнулось, они согласились на переговоры и был Минск-1».
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:57 am

Both sides have access to good intel. So it all boils down to numbers, training, equipment and good command - just like at Kursk. Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:05 am