Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
Godric
Erk
kvs
2SPOOKY4U
Flagship Victory
Viktor
Khepesh
Inetwarrior
VladimirSahin
Ispan
Dforce
Walther von Oldenburg
Chersonesus
BKP
GarryB
Rodinazombie
calripson
Werewolf
franco
Regular
Big_Gazza
auslander
Ruthenius
ExBeobachter1987
Ghoster
Boreas
Cucumber Khan
gregoire
Vann7
KoTeMoRe
KomissarBojanchev
PapaDragon
Karl Haushofer
higurashihougi
Cowboy's daughter
Odin of Ossetia
flamming_python
Project Canada
par far
JohninMK
sepheronx
whir
Neutrality
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

whir

The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

Post  whir Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:57 pm

Виталий Глагола wrote:Smuggling for Dummies: How to get cigarettes from Ukraine to Romania by Tisa

ScreamsEVO wrote:The boy asked Putin '' How is the Ukraine ''?
    Project Canada

The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

Post  Project Canada Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:39 pm

[/quote]

Interesting, could someone who speak Russian provide a translation? I tried translating with google but the translation looks gibberish, anyways is this cool or something that Ukrops can use for propaganda?
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:24 pm

I'm Canadian so can anyone kindly translate?
    Boreas
    Boreas

Post  Boreas Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Project Canada wrote:

Interesting, could someone who speak Russian provide a translation? I tried translating with google but the translation looks gibberish, anyways is this cool or something that Ukrops can use for propaganda?[/quote]

According to several Russian debaters in discussion here http://politikus.ru/video/55413-malchik-sprosil-u-putina-kak-tam-na-ukraine.html
    there has been said more, but barely audible. According to them, V.V.P. said: "Ничего, надеюсь всё будет хорошо." Which I would understand as: "Don't worry, I think, that everything will be OK." But that's just me and my rusty school skills.

Given the partial inaudibility, there is a lot of room for misinterpretation, so ukropithec propaganda engine can work wonders with this.

Let's hope some real Russian speaker could corect me soon.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:35 pm

Suspected sale of uranium for making dirty nukes in western Ukraine busted.

https://www.rt.com/news/311744-ukraine-uranium-illegal-sale/

What would be Russia's response if Maidan tries to build nukes?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:41 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:Suspected sale of uranium for making dirty nukes in western Ukraine busted.

https://www.rt.com/news/311744-ukraine-uranium-illegal-sale/
    Keep up mate, PapaDragon put this up in post 84 on the previous page.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Boreas wrote:

According to several Russian debaters in discussion here http://politikus.ru/video/55413-malchik-sprosil-u-putina-kak-tam-na-ukraine.html
    there has been said more, but barely audible. According to them, V.V.P. said: "Ничего, надеюсь всё будет хорошо." Which I would understand as: "Don't worry, I think, that everything will be OK." But that's just me and my rusty school skills.

Given the partial inaudibility, there is a lot of room for misinterpretation, so ukropithec propaganda engine can work wonders with this.

What the boy asked, in it's correct sense into English, was "What is happening in Ukraine", and Putin replies "Nothing". After that it really is too faint and I get the impression he is talking to one of the other kids who can be heard to say "Yes", presumably to Putin. The question and the answer have no propaganda use for ukrops IMO.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:36 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:.................
    And removed from the Širokìnogo soldiers of the National Guard are back for a second and a third line of Defense to carry out the tasks assigned to the National Guard in accordance with the current legislation – fight diversantami and other dangerous enemy.
    My highlight. Is this the Nat Guard moved back to allow them to restart their 'commercial' activities and to ensure that no-one in the front line gets any idea about going home? (without paying the transit tax of course).

Good old barrier troops... classics never go out of style.
    Yup, and they as they only need light weapons and a bit of transport it gets them away from 'proper' weapons without loss of face.

Interesting comments, guys!
    Boreas
    Boreas

Post  Boreas Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    Boreas wrote:

What the boy asked, in it's correct sense into English, was "What is happening in Ukraine", and Putin replies "Nothing". After that it really is too faint and I get the impression he is talking to one of the other kids who can be heard to say "Yes", presumably to Putin. The question and the answer have no propaganda use for ukrops IMO.

Thanks for correction. It was not my intention to mislead.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:29 pm

The July 24th $120M payment deadline has been and gone. Now Kiev has basically told the creditors to sort it by next week or they will default.

KYIV, August 6 /Ukrinform/. The Finance Ministry gives the opportunity to the committee of creditors to improve the proposal on restructuring of the external debt of Ukraine before the next week. If the parties fail to reach an agreement, Ukraine will be forced to follow an alternative way.

This has been reported on the Ministry's website. "The Finance Ministry allows the special committee of creditors to improve their proposals on debt restructuring and to reach an agreement in the final round of negotiations next week," the statement said.

The Finance Ministry pointed out that, taking into account the legal and time limits, in case of failure to reach a joint agreement on debt restructuring at the beginning of next week, "Ukraine will be forced to use alternative mechanisms to finance its program of cooperation with the IMF."
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:32 pm

At least 2,280 Maidan soldiers died in Donbas.

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/at-least-2280-soldiers-killed-in-russias-war-against-ukraine-395227.html
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:46 pm

Erk wrote:

It's a worry that they were able to get hold of some U-238 in the first place!
    Security must be very slack. How much have the let though already onto the black market.

The entire news is FAKE.. it never happened..  
    Is a message of Ukraine Leadership to Russia Government that Ukraine is ready to
    provide the Ultranationalist with a dirty radiaton bomb against the Rebels if Russia continue supporting them..

This is similar to the western news in 2014 of the "failed Attempt to hijack a plane in
    TUrkey" by a terrorist ,who wanted the plane to be diverted to Sochi..  all this happened
    when the west was in full scale propaganda against Sochi Olympics.. stray dogs ,Gays beaten,
    Toothpaste bomb bullshit.. and more.. Turkey followed US anti RUssian campaign for
    people to visit the olympics and created that story ..of the failed hijacked plane with bombs
    flying to the olympics.

IT was a false report aimed to send a message to world wide Tourist to NOT travel to Russia
    and not help its tourism or its economy... Is an economic warfare against Russia and creating
    reports of attempts to terrorist attack on Russia ,helps to create fear in any potential tourist
    and not travel there.  

The dirty bomb thing is psychological warfare against Russia.. just like it was the demands of
    some MP members of Ukraine to start creating nuclear weapons and that they could get nuclear weapons in few months.  If anything of that was real.. it will have NOT made it into news and not reported by the Ukrainian media.. but censored.

So basically Kiev wants Russia to be worried , and to pressure them ..to stop cooperation with
    the Rebels or else ,the Ukrainian Government will not stop the next time and will consider the use of radiation Bomb to be used against the Rebels or Russia.  The news also sends the message for the general public of how Ukraine in the future "will have nothing to do" with any terrorist radioactive attack on the Rebels or Russia.. because...  that news "proof" Ukraine does not cooperate with terrorism .

So if a terrorist attacks happen with a dirty bomb it will be done by the same Ukraine Government with American CIA help..and the most optimal place to happen is not be in Ukraine controlled zones but rebels ones.. To create fear on the rebels to continue fighting.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:53 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    Erk wrote:

It's a worry that they were able to get hold of some U-238 in the first place!
    Security must be very slack. How much have the let though already onto the black market.

The entire news is FAKE.. it never happened..  
    Is a message of Ukraine Leadership to Russia Government that Ukraine is ready to
    provide the Ultranationalist with a dirty radiaton bomb against the Rebels if Russia continue supporting them..

This is similar to the western news in 2014 of the "failed Attempt to hijack a plane in
    TUrkey" by a terrorist ,who wanted the plane to be diverted to Sochi..  

IT was a false report aimed to send a message to world wide Tourist to NOT travel to Russia
    and not help its tourism or its economy... Is an economic warfare against Russia and creating
    reports of attempts to terrorist attack on Russia ,helps to create fear in any potential tourist
    and not travel there.  

The dirty bomb thing is psychological warfare against Russia.. just like it was the demands of
    some MP members of Ukraine to start creating nuclear weapons and that they could get nuclear weapons in few months.  If anything of that was real.. it will have NOT made it into news and not reported by the Ukrainian media.. but censored.

So basically Kiev wants Russia to be worried , and to pressure them ..to stop cooperation with
    the Rebels or else ,the Ukrainian Government will not stop the next time and will consider the use of radiation Bomb to be used against the Rebels or Russia.  The news also sends the message for the general public of how Ukraine in the future "will have nothing to do" with any terrorist radioactive attack on the Rebels or Russia.. because...  that news "proof" Ukraine does not cooperate with terrorism .

So if a terrorist attacks happen with a dirty bomb  it will not be in Ukraine controlled zones
    but rebels ones..By an unfortunate  "coincidence".   and will claim the Rebels got a dirty
    bomb but mishandled it and blew in their place.

The material was being sold in Ukraine not Russia, it won't have any impact on Russian tourism. There has been countless nuclear material smuggling cases in the region since the dissolution of the USSR with minimal impact on tourism. There were several arrests over the past few years for Uranium smuggling in Moldova. You would have to actually detonate a dirty bomb if you want to scare tourists away, and a dirty bomb with U238 would be hopeless. Most people don't pay attention to uranium smuggling stories.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:04 am

2,410 Maidan soldiers killed in Donbas as of July 3, 2015.

http://memorybook.org.ua/
    Ghoster
    Ghoster

Post  Ghoster Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:19 am

Donetsk being shelled by junta.

Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:26 am

Ghoster wrote:Donetsk being shelled by junta.

Time for counter fire Twisted Evil
    Ghoster
    Ghoster

Post  Ghoster Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:31 am

Fourteen civilians were killed by junta attacks in July 25-31.

http://dan-news.info/defence/zhertvami-obstrelov-vsu-za-nedelyu-v-dnr-stali-14-chelovek-ombudsmen-dnr.html

So far no condemnation from either west or Russia. Kiev seems to be able to do what it wants.

No military threats from Zakharchenko either. None that I've seen anyway.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:41 am

Latest report from South Front on the activity around the contact line.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:48 am

JohninMK wrote:The July 24th $120M payment deadline has been and gone. Now Kiev has basically told the creditors to sort it by next week or they will default.

KYIV, August 6 /Ukrinform/. The Finance Ministry gives the opportunity to the committee of creditors to improve the proposal on restructuring of the external debt of Ukraine before the next week. If the parties fail to reach an agreement, Ukraine will be forced to follow an alternative way.

This has been reported on the Ministry's website. "The Finance Ministry allows the special committee of creditors to improve their proposals on debt restructuring and to reach an agreement in the final round of negotiations next week," the statement said.

The Finance Ministry pointed out that, taking into account the legal and time limits, in case of failure to reach a joint agreement on debt restructuring at the beginning of next week, "Ukraine will be forced to use alternative mechanisms to finance its program of cooperation with the IMF."

Ukraine gives opportunity?

And IMF just takes this sh*t lying down?

Since when do deadbeat clients get to order bank around?

IMF is digging it's own grave and are too stupid to realize. Their funeral I gues....
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:22 am

PapaDragon wrote:

Ukraine gives opportunity?

And IMF just takes this sh*t lying down?

Since when do deadbeat clients get to order bank around?

IMF is digging it's own grave and are too stupid to realize. Their funeral I gues....

IMF is a tool of the US government, that's why it's based in Washington, D.C. As long as Washington sees that funding Ukraine helps their anti-Russian agenda, then the funding will continue. Also remember that the IMF core business is getting interest payments from lending out taxpayers money to other countries. It's a great scam, that's how the IMF can afford $3,000 per night for Dominique Strauss-Kahn's hotel room back in 2011.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:01 am

Ghoster wrote:Fourteen civilians were killed by junta attacks in July 25-31.

http://dan-news.info/defence/zhertvami-obstrelov-vsu-za-nedelyu-v-dnr-stali-14-chelovek-ombudsmen-dnr.html

So far no condemnation from either west or Russia. Kiev seems to be able to do what it wants.

Simple. To them, killing and crippling is just a game. They do not want the war to end. That is why there won't be any ground offensive which would end the war.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:06 am

Now they openly admitted it. Only Western bank is able to buy the privatized Ukrainian state company.

Ukrainia for sale. Now.

https://eadaily.com/news/2015/08/06/k-privatizacii-na-ukraine-kiev-dopustit-tolko-zapadnye-banki

Post  Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:08 am

higurashihougi wrote:Now they openly admitted it. Only Western bank is able to buy the privatized Ukrainian state company.

Ukrainia for sale. Now.

https://eadaily.com/news/2015/08/06/k-privatizacii-na-ukraine-kiev-dopustit-tolko-zapadnye-banki
    Yugoslavia 2.0 eh PapaDragon?

By the way, I just made a topic on the Ukraine subsection over something I was wondering about for quite some time. I would love to hear everybody's opinion there. Link: https://www.russiadefence.net/t4349-rebuilding-ukraine-s-broken-military

Last edited by Ivan the Colorado on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info)
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:16 am

Flagship Victory wrote:2,410 Maidan soldiers killed in Donbas as of July 3, 2015.

http://memorybook.org.ua/

Lel with enough time the number revealed will be closer to the reality, which isn't 2.5K. Too bad they don't dpeak about MIA and WIA.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:40 am

PapaDragon wrote:''Invasion! Russian Agricultural Machinery Takes Over Fields of DPR, LPR''

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150806/1025457062.html

My family used to keep an USSR electric iron. Probably that is a proof about Russian invasion into Vietnam. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Did Russia "invade" anyone of you ? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm