Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    berhoum
    berhoum

    Posts : 117
    Points : 128
    Join date : 2015-05-19
    Age : 60
    Location : France

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  berhoum on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:42 am

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Vlcsna13

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Lkhlh10

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Khkh10

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 2392539

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 41gmeBd

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 12376376_1051432754879427_312094113068341860_n

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 12512802_1051432148212821_3395861738003877552_n
    berhoum
    berhoum

    Posts : 117
    Points : 128
    Join date : 2015-05-19
    Age : 60
    Location : France

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  berhoum on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:14 pm

    berhoum
    berhoum

    Posts : 117
    Points : 128
    Join date : 2015-05-19
    Age : 60
    Location : France

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  berhoum on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:05 pm

    Su35 in test in Algeria cheers

    Un chasseur Su 35 a effectué une série de tests en Algérie durant la semaine écoulée. Cette batterie de tests a englobé les segments pilotage, radar et armement. Ils ont eu lieu au polygone d’essais de Tamanrasset.

    http://www.menadefense.net/2016/02/06/le-su35-en-test-en-algerie/
    berhoum
    berhoum

    Posts : 117
    Points : 128
    Join date : 2015-05-19
    Age : 60
    Location : France

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  berhoum on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:55 pm

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 12029829_772341989560240_479749981312782048_o

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 $_57

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 12654226_10153914833728033_1968641827920807343_n
    nemrod
    nemrod

    Posts : 828
    Points : 1326
    Join date : 2012-09-11

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty SU-35 for Algeria next ?

    Post  nemrod on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:45 pm

    Very well informed blog about Algeria's air force.
    They claim that the SU-35 is actually in test above algerian's sky. It would mean that Algeria will buy few squadrons of SU-35, after the very effective SU-34. Let's hope!
    The SU-35 is able to match any western fighter, including the F-22. A such delivery means for Algeria a very important asset.

    http://www.menadefense.net/2016/02/06/le-su35-en-test-en-algerie/
    berhoum
    berhoum

    Posts : 117
    Points : 128
    Join date : 2015-05-19
    Age : 60
    Location : France

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty SU-35 for Algeria next ?

    Post  berhoum on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:44 pm

    returnof the signed contract russia bounce


    russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia
    Dima
    Dima

    Posts : 1059
    Points : 1072
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  Dima on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:51 pm

    nemrod wrote:Very well informed blog about Algeria's air force.
    They claim that the SU-35 is actually in test above algerian's sky. It would mean that Algeria will buy few squadrons of SU-35, after the very effective SU-34. Let's hope!
    The SU-35 is able to match any western fighter, including the F-22. A such delivery means for Algeria a very important asset.

    http://www.menadefense.net/2016/02/06/le-su35-en-test-en-algerie/
    All is well and good..........but I want to see Algeria having (among other stuffs) 3-6 x A-50 and an equal number of IL-20M/equivalent stuff on Tu-214, coz they will need it. The world is unpredictable.
    berhoum
    berhoum

    Posts : 117
    Points : 128
    Join date : 2015-05-19
    Age : 60
    Location : France

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Algérie populaire Forces armées nationales

    Post  berhoum on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:06 pm

    @Dima 

    You few me posted by the images of plane thank you study
    nemrod
    nemrod

    Posts : 828
    Points : 1326
    Join date : 2012-09-11

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  nemrod on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:51 pm

    I think the next SU-35's user will be Iran.
    Militarov
    Militarov

    Posts : 6012
    Points : 6039
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  Militarov on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:17 pm

    nemrod wrote:I think the next SU-35's user will be Iran.

    If i had to guess i think Iran would rather operate SU30 variant for a start.
    George1
    George1

    Posts : 13027
    Points : 13512
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  George1 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm

    Nice development but i wonder Algeria needs so much all three types together Su-30MKA, Su-34 and Su-35S? Question
    I think Su-30 is enough for replacement of old MiGs and Su-34 for Su-24s
    Militarov
    Militarov

    Posts : 6012
    Points : 6039
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  Militarov on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:42 pm

    George1 wrote:Nice development but i wonder Algeria needs so much all three types together Su-30MKA, Su-34 and Su-35S? Question
    I think Su-30 is enough for replacement of old MiGs and Su-34 for Su-24s

    I think they might seek to replace MiG25s with SU35. As there is no dedicated interceptor on the market atm.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1768
    Points : 1941
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  par far on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:16 pm

    I think Algeria is worried about isis terrorists in Libya and Algeria is also worried about US/NATO's intervention in Libya. Does anyone have any information on Algeria's anti-aircraft missile system? I hope Algeria gets the S 400 and soon, it would really help them because NATO is right the corner in Libya. How does Algeria's ground forces look like? I know that they have been upgrading their Air Force and Navy.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1768
    Points : 1941
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  par far on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:17 pm

    Dima wrote:
    nemrod wrote:Very well informed blog about Algeria's air force.
    They claim that the SU-35 is actually in test above algerian's sky. It would mean that Algeria will buy few squadrons of SU-35, after the very effective SU-34. Let's hope!
    The SU-35 is able to match any western fighter, including the F-22. A such delivery means for Algeria a very important asset.

    http://www.menadefense.net/2016/02/06/le-su35-en-test-en-algerie/
    All is well and good..........but I want to see Algeria having (among other stuffs) 3-6 x A-50 and an equal number of IL-20M/equivalent stuff on Tu-214, coz they will need it. The world is unpredictable.

    This just goes with what I have to say and what I think.
    avatar
    Atakor

    Posts : 38
    Points : 40
    Join date : 2015-08-24

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  Atakor on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:22 pm

    There are between 170 000 and 220 000 men and women in the land forces, 90% (if not more) of them being professional soldiers. They are really experienced when it comes to counter-terrorism in various kind of terrain, from the the forests and snowy mountains of the north down to the Sahara. They also conduct large conventional, joint, exercises every year, involving large formations and aircrafts. They are bracing themselves...

    The land forces are made of several armoured/mechanized/motorised/airborne divisions, brigades and other independent formations. It seems less visible, but the modernisation process is still going on. If you have questions about the inventory you can ask me Smile.

    The Naval Forces align several thousands of Marines, between 7000 and 10 000. They are not only a coastal defence force, they also conduct missions deep inside the territory. They have a sizeable number of BTR 80 that need to be replaced. There are commandos and frogmen.

    The Air Force also has its ground fighting units, the Fusiliers and Commandos de l'Air. I was told that the Air Force has 6 regiments of 700 men each, plus independent battalions to protect air bases. They are parachute-trained and can also perform air-assault with helicopters; they are deployed throughout the territory. They also have specialised/special units: CCTs, JTAC...
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1768
    Points : 1941
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  par far on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:25 pm

    Atakor wrote:There are between 170 000 and 220 000 men and women in the land forces, 90% (if not more) of them being professional soldiers. They are really experienced when it comes to counter-terrorism in various kind of terrain, from the the forests and snowy mountains of the north down to the Sahara. They also conduct large conventional, joint, exercises every year, involving large formations and aircrafts. They are bracing themselves...

    The land forces are made of several armoured/mechanized/motorised/airborne divisions, brigades and other independent formations. It seems less visible, but the modernisation process is still going on. If you have questions about the inventory you can ask me Smile.

    The Naval Forces align several thousands of Marines, between 7000 and 10 000. They are not only a coastal defence force, they also conduct missions deep inside the territory. They have a sizeable number of BTR 80 that need to be replaced. There are commandos and frogmen.

    The Air Force also has its ground fighting units, the Fusiliers and Commandos de l'Air. I was told that the Air Force has 6 regiments of 700 men each, plus independent battalions to protect air bases. They are parachute-trained and can also perform air-assault with helicopters; they are deployed throughout the territory. They also have specialised/special units: CCTs, JTAC...

    Thank you for all the good information Atakor, that was the next question I was going to ask.
    avatar
    Atakor

    Posts : 38
    Points : 40
    Join date : 2015-08-24

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  Atakor on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:30 pm

    It's a pleasure Smile

    I forgot to add that some Marines are also parachute-trained.
    berhoum
    berhoum

    Posts : 117
    Points : 128
    Join date : 2015-05-19
    Age : 60
    Location : France

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  berhoum on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:04 pm

    921 corvette c28A returns in the country; stopover in Malaysia. cheers



    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1768
    Points : 1941
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  par far on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:11 pm

    Atakor wrote:It's a pleasure Smile

    I forgot to add that some Marines are also parachute-trained.

    Thanks Atakor, I think Algeria is on the Zionist list, so they need to be ready.
    berhoum
    berhoum

    Posts : 117
    Points : 128
    Join date : 2015-05-19
    Age : 60
    Location : France

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Corvettes lourdes C28A [Adhafer Class]

    Post  berhoum on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:32 pm

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 34t7rxu
    berhoum
    berhoum

    Posts : 117
    Points : 128
    Join date : 2015-05-19
    Age : 60
    Location : France

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Corvettes lourdes C28A [Adhafer Class]

    Post  berhoum on Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:20 pm

    As to load(charge) container missile thank you  dunno

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 IjO7IZQ
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3056
    Points : 3050
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  Isos on Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:24 pm

    For a 120 m corvette (frigate ?), it's not well armed. Better buy steregoushchi.
    berhoum
    berhoum

    Posts : 117
    Points : 128
    Join date : 2015-05-19
    Age : 60
    Location : France

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Mi-26T2

    Post  berhoum on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:15 pm

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 12717775_10208945883270266_1481762815905165627_n

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 12741966_1055428324479081_8722876921378354101_n

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 12717445_1055428394479074_4036202554820104565_n

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 12743973_1055429027812344_1241018092516889305_n

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 12744528_1055429051145675_5105500372727371679_n

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 12744201_1055428614479052_6914371622085393751_n

    avatar
    Atakor

    Posts : 38
    Points : 40
    Join date : 2015-08-24

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  Atakor on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:33 pm

    Isos wrote:For a 120 m corvette (frigate ?), it's not well armed. Better buy steregoushchi.

    Well, 6 Project 20382 would have been ordered...

    The C28A will most likely be used as heavy OPVs.
    berhoum
    berhoum

    Posts : 117
    Points : 128
    Join date : 2015-05-19
    Age : 60
    Location : France

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Mi-26T2

    Post  berhoum on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:34 pm

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 1456483732-1

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 1456483793-4

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 1456483758-6

    Sponsored content

    Algeria People's National Armed Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Algeria People's National Armed Forces

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:17 am