Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+54
Big_Gazza
The Mule
Cahaba
VladimirSahin
Walther von Oldenburg
whir
auslander
wilhelm
GarryB
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Monarchist
ExBeobachter1987
Morpheus Eberhardt
collegeboy16
max steel
Bolt
kap-the-head
medo
HardHawk
kvs
TheArmenian
gregoire
Nikander
Mike E
sepheronx
Boreas
Svyatoslavich
Flagship Victory
AlfaT8
Ghoster
Godric
Neutrality
par far
mack8
Regular
Khepesh
onwiththewar
Book.
OminousSpudd
2SPOOKY4U
flamming_python
BKP
PapaDragon
chinggis
Karl Haushofer
Werewolf
higurashihougi
Rodinazombie
Vann7
Mr.Comrade
franco
Erk
JohninMK
Cowboy's daughter
58 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

Post  OminousSpudd Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:03 am

Cowboy's daughter wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Ghoster wrote:Inside Putin's secret 'troll factory': How mother turned whistleblower to reveal the secrets of shadowy propaganda unit where staff were told to call Obama a 'monkey' and Ukraine 'Nazis' online
    She described how armies of online foot soldiers pose as ordinary Russians to write hundreds of biased comments on social media.

They comment on topics such as sanctions, the Ukraine conflict, the seizure of Crimea, the shooting down of flight MH17 and assassinations of Putin enemies - like Boris Nemtsov -

Shit, we're busted guys. What a Face

But seriously, is anyone in the West even stupid enough to believe this nonsense?

Yes comrade, it is time to execute extraction protocol. We shall all assemble at the harbor where KGB midget-sub under command of Colonel Python will pick us up.

But first open the box labeled "Russia-Stronkk!!!!11!!" located under your PC. Inside you will find silenced Makarov pistol, bottle of vodka, GLONASS transmitter, Russian flag, cyanide capsule, ushanka hat and a sandwich.

You may now eat the sandwich.      

lol1   yes sir  russia   Very Happy

But seriously, this talk of "payed trolls" is just the 21'st century version of expressions like"American spy" or "Soviet sleeper agent" that were popular during Cold War and were used by idiots when they would run out of intelligent arguments to support their claims. Over here we had expression "enemy spy" or some BS like that, can't remember anymore really... I am sure today Norks say "Southern spy", Saudis say "Iranian infidel" etc, etc....

It is not just politics, I seen people on gaming forums accuse others of being payed trolls for EA or Activision or others...
    Basically "Reducto ad Hitlerum", only in this case it is "Reducto ad Trollum".
    ---------------------
    And another thing. They say that we are payed trolls, so did any one of you guys get any money, because I have been working pro-bono for 8 months already.  cry
    Really, at this point I would settle for free burger and a coffee at the start of my shift.

Hell, Kremlin could even be generous enough to get us some Starbucks.....  russia

Very Happy Very Happy

I can just see Colonel Python complete with KGB cap, atop the conning tower of a Losos-class sub saluting as he steers his way into a dark harbour to extract his faithful Putin bots who are solemnly eating their sandwiches on the beach. "For Mother Russia comrades." "Da, for Mother Russia Colonel Python." Very Happy
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

Post  PapaDragon Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:05 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:Regardin putin talking about the kiev regime as 'friends'.

Russian is a unique language in that you can describe someone as 'уважаемый' (dear, respected) and despite it sounding like a term of endearment, it can be quite the opposite.  If i call some scumbag a 'уважаемый друг' it would be quite clear what my feelings are towards him, yet its much classier than abusing him in the language he expects. Its the same as how putin calls the west 'partners' or 'colleagues'.

He knows damn well they are the enemy, but he is not dropping down to the level of the hysterical idiots in the west. Im pretty sure that must annoy those same people who demonize him, when he responds with polite calmness to their hysteria.

I see. I'm westerner, do not understand Russian ways. Here in the west people call enemies even opponents as bastards. Westerners need to learn manners. censored

You're a Serbian-Canadian-Finnish troll What a Face

Dude,don't insult Serbs by calling him one, I mean, didn't we suffer enough? lol1
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:18 am

Putin called Obama to discuss Ukraine, IS. Totally unexpected. Plus, IS is not the baddest in Syria. The baddest in Syria is Nusra which is backed by the US. Can't believe Putin bought into US media hype.  Rolling Eyes  Putin needs to pull himself away from western media like euronews and CNN  cheers

"President Obama reiterated the need for Russia to fulfill its commitments under the Minsk agreements, including the removal of all Russian troops and equipment from Ukrainian territory,"

The US considers Crimea as Ukrainian territory, so this would mean Russia pulling troops out of Crimea and give Crimea back to Ukraine. See? Wasn't I right when I said we are on step 6? Wink

http://news.yahoo.com/putin-calls-obama-discuss-group-ukraine-white-house-223052496.html

It doesn't matter what Putin thinks. Every time Putin calls the American president, he is sure to get an earful: Get the F out of Ukraine or else sanctions What a Face

Give Crimea back to Ukraine or else no normalization of relation between the west and Russia. That is reality. Doesn't matter how many times Putin phones the American president.

Obama is the softest American president. After 2016, the next American president will ship Paladin artillery to Maidan to shell Donetsk. Believe it or not, I'm telling you all right here right now.

Last edited by Flagship Victory on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:29 am; edited 5 times in total
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:22 am

Flagship Victory wrote:Putin called Obama to discuss Ukraine, IS. Totally unexpected. Plus, IS is not the baddest in Syria. The baddest in Syria is Nusra which is backed by the US. Can't believe Putin bought into US media hype.  Rolling Eyes  Putin needs to pull himself away from western media like euronews and CNN  cheers

http://news.yahoo.com/putin-calls-obama-discuss-group-ukraine-white-house-223052496.html

Now you're just going full retard. Never go full retard.

ISIL/Al Nusra same difference. US funds and plays both.
    2SPOOKY4U
    2SPOOKY4U

Post  2SPOOKY4U Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:32 am

OminousSpudd wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:Putin called Obama to discuss Ukraine, IS. Totally unexpected. Plus, IS is not the baddest in Syria. The baddest in Syria is Nusra which is backed by the US. Can't believe Putin bought into US media hype.  Rolling Eyes  Putin needs to pull himself away from western media like euronews and CNN  cheers

Now you're just going full retard. Never go full retard.

ISIL/Al Nusra same difference. US funds and plays both.

The flagship has already sailed, no point in trying to bring it back into port.

Just ignore him or tell him to go back to his news posts.

Those were actually useful.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:36 am

The only time Putin should phone the American president is to say he gives Crimea back to Ukraine. Otherwise, there's no point making such a phone call. The US will not forgive Russia until Crimea is given back to Ukraine.

Obama knows there are no Russian troops in Donbas. Obama is referring to Crimea because the US considers Crimea as Ukrainian territory.

"President Obama reiterated the need for Russia to fulfill its commitments under the Minsk agreements, including the removal of all Russian troops and equipment from Ukrainian territory,"

Patrick Lancaster spends a night embedded with NAF in a trench in the outskirts of Marinka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlGIJQEA__4
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:49 am

^ Heh, I don't believe for a second Obama actually said that. It's more likely WH staffers crafted that tag-line after the fact and the media duly repeated it.
    par far

Post  par far Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:09 am

The US considers Crimea as Ukrainian territory, so this would mean Russia pulling troops out of Crimea and give Crimea back to Ukraine. See? Wasn't I right when I said we are on step 6? Wink

It doesn't matter what Putin thinks. Every time Putin calls the American president, he is sure to get an earful: Get the F out of Ukraine or else sanctions What a Face

Give Crimea back to Ukraine or else no normalization of relation between the west and Russia. That is reality. Doesn't matter how many times Putin phones the American president.

Obama is the softest American president. After 2016, the next American president will ship Paladin artillery to Maidan to shell Donetsk. Believe it or not, I'm telling you all right here right now.

You are 100% right about what is going to happen after2016, so be prepared and be ready for it.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:19 am

I can't believe you lads spent three pages talking to that troll. Shortly his two alter egos will appear. Don't feed a troll/keyboard commando.

As I was typing this three of Mother's finest just roared overhead, low and full bore. I don't know what's going on but there's some pretty serious activity just north of us at aerodrome. And another pair just went down the ridge between us and the beach areas, low and kinda fast. Interesting.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:19 am

BKP wrote:^ Heh, I don't believe for a second Obama actually said that. It's more likely WH staffers crafted that tag-line after the fact and the media duly repeated it.

The US is not one of the signatories to the Minsk II agreement, so it doesn't really matter what they think, or they would have pulled out the US paratroopers and Humvees which are clearly on Ukraine territory without dispute, unlike Crimea which is Russian territory.

Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:36 am

Ethnic Hungarians in Transcarpathia want a seperate Hungarian administrative region. As the article says, Transcarpathia only became part of Ukranian SSR in 1944, tho I do not doubt ukrops will try to claim it is ancestral Ukraine since 10,000 BC or something... http://www.segodnia.ru/content/162284
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:03 pm

auslander wrote:I can't believe you lads spent three pages talking to that troll. Shortly his two alter egos will appear. Don't feed a troll/keyboard commando.

Exactly.

I normally monitor a number of a member's posts; when I see those posts never have anything correct in them, I completely ignore that user's posts, let alone replying to them.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:25 pm

And what has happened at Shirokino? bad news or is the rumour of the loss of VSN garrison crap from the dubious "Kotych"? I'm going to guess it is some exageration, hopefully.

Edit: This "news" follows from the ukrops attack on Shirokino earlier in the day that was already known about. Strong attack with nearly two tank companies, but otherwise no drama and not worth reporting here, but now this....

While waiting to see that this "news" is confirmed as crap, a new video 18+
    whir

Post  whir Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:07 pm

wrote:На Херсонщине «Правый сектор» жестоко избил и ограбил украинского боксера родом из Крыма
    In the Kherson region "Right Sector" brutally beaten and robbed Ukrainian boxer originally from Crimea

On Monday, June 22 in the village of Kherson region Kalanchak people in camouflage uniforms from the right sector beaten, robbed and subjected to severe torture Ukrainian athlete originally from Crimea Sergey Pivovarenko.
    This "Prestupnosti.NET" said Sergei himself.

Pivovarenko said that after the annexation of the Crimea moved to the Mykolayiv region. In the Kherson region athlete visiting a friend for a week, where the incident occurred to him.

- We have transferred our belongings from Crimea and documents - all this was in the house in Kalanchak. We returned at 6 pm home, where we attacked men in camouflage. There was an ambush. They were lying on the ground around the perimeter, on the radio broadcast information to each other, that is, have been prepared. Inside, too, we have been people, about two dozen. They searched our house, all the things in the house knocked the door. When we tried zalomat, I said to my friend, that he was running away. And I was left to figure out who they are and what. These people began to threaten arms, knocked to the ground, handcuffed and a bag on his head, began to beat, - said Sergey.

In addition, the guys took all the money and possessions, among which were the big-ticket items and values, as well as all the documents proving the identity, awards and so on.

Their actions have explained the attackers, according to Sergei, he alleged saboteurs and terrorists.

- In this case, questions were mainly related to where I have hidden the money, what kind of business it is, - he added.
    Once attackers have gathered all things to the house drove two cars says Sergei, who was immersed in the loot and the athlete in handcuffs. He was taken for a settlement in the field, where they were beaten and tortured.

- Used a stun gun, baton, scratching his back with a knife, broke out his hands, fired a pistol near his head - said the athlete and showed marks of severe beatings.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 23 11t63nl
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 23 Pyumc
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 23 Jv3laa
    Continue reading.

17 Канал wrote:Forbidden Donbass. Brigade "tag" p.1
    June 13 after 22 pm on the Ukrainian side (and presumably MAT battalion Kyiv-1), which controls the village of Marinka (near Donetsk) launched an attack on the position of the International Brigade "tag" of the Republican Guard DNI (located 400 m. From the village). First it was shelled Base Brigade 82 mm mortars. - But the fighters "Fifteen" in no hurry to answer, trying to comply with the order and not to succumb to provocations and not to "light up" their location for gunners. After about 20 minutes APU began a barrage of shelling using large-caliber firearms - and DNI-sheep responded with fire from the powerful PC, Cliff, AGS, PTRD and then had to use grenades. Despite the presence of mines - they were not allowed to use because "there was no order." Hard fight under a flurry of bullets lasted 2 hours. After that was a pause, during which I was able to move to the base of "Fifteen" in the basement.

News-Front wrote:
    We have something to meet the enemy! - First Slavic battalion DNI

Store ammunition in an abandoned fortified area of the Ukrainian army

Последние новости wrote:Destroyed tanks in the area ATO!
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:13 pm

1 Maidan soldier KIA and 3 more WIA yesterday. Not enough casualty but at least NAF is shooting back despite Putin telling them not to shoot at Maidan. cheers

At the same time, I would like to draw your attention and the attention of all our partners to the fact that we cannot do it unilaterally. We keep hearing the same thing, repeated like a mantra – that Russia should influence the southeast of Ukraine. We are. However, it is impossible to resolve the problem through our influence on the southeast alone. There has to be influence on the current official authorities in Kiev, which is something we cannot do. This is a road our western partners have to take – those in Europe and America. Let us work together.

http://defence.pk/threads/when-putin-speaks-in-his-own-words.382541/#post-7310267

Canadian defense minister inspects Maidan training range tomorrow. http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/ukrainian-canadian-defense-ministers-to-inspect-yavoriv-training-range-on-june-27-392081.html

Last edited by Flagship Victory on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:23 pm

Cassad has now written about the situation at Shirokino confirming that there was a very hard fight. However, the situation is not yet fully clear and more info is needed. Rozhin does make a very important point that ukrops are not shouting about any "victory", so the "kotych" report can be flushed down lavatory, along with reports from "sych". http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/2253812.html
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Khepesh wrote:Cassad has now written about the situation at Shirokino confirming that there was a very hard fight. However, the situation is not yet fully clear and more info is needed. Rozhin does make a very important point that ukrops are not shouting about any "victory", so the "kotych" report can be flushed down lavatory, along with reports from "sych". http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/2253812.html

It sucks big time that Maidan uses heavy artillery and is not bound by Minsk while NAF can only shoot back with small arms. This is what is referred to as asymmetric warfare. dunno
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:47 pm

The only time Putin should phone the American president is to say he gives Crimea back to Ukraine.

As Putin himself said... the Crimea rejoining the Russian Federation was not up to Putin or the Russian people... it was up to the people of the Crimea... and they have made their choice.

I really don't think the illegal government in the Ukraine or their puppet masters in the US have done anything to make them reconsider their decision.

I am sure the Crimea will happily become part of the Ukraine... as soon as the Falkland Islanders decide to rejoin Argentina... Razz

(ie will require extensive recolonisation aka Kosovo but I am sure they would notice...)
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:55 pm

"kotych" retracted his post about Shirokino and apologised for being too hasty.
    I still think 5-6 weeks before war, but will not be surprised if it happens any day now and could even be the result of something unplanned, war is full of unexpected surprises.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:01 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:
    Mike E wrote:The US's only plan was to destabilize... The taking of Crimea was an independent event IMHO.

Crimea was definitely part of the plan. The US planned for Russia to absorb Crimea. Or else the US would not have the motive to demonize Russia and put sanctions on Russia. What the US did not anticipate was the EU did not put sanctions on Russia. So the US had to do the ad hoc MH17 shootdown to have the EU put sanctions on.

No. US plan for Crimea was to throw Russian Black Sea Navy fleet from Sevastopol and to place NATO ships there and considering, that Novorossiysk naval base is not finished yet, that would make a lot of problems for Russia. Also US want to pump oil and gas in the waters around Crimea. Russian action in Crimea and its accept in Russian Federation was a full surprise for US and they lost a crown jewel for which Maidan was about. Other point in US plan is to occupy Donbass, that they could pump oil and gas with fracking method as this is one of rare territories in Europe, where fracking is fully profitable. The only bothering element there is Donbass population and Ukronazis have to kill them or throw them in Russia that US companies could destroy Donbass with fracking pumping. After this Donbass will be poisoned and uninhabital for a very long time, because soil and water will be poisoned. Armed resistance of Donbass people and creation of Novorussia is another bad surprise for US and destroying their plans. The rest of Ukraine is not interesting for US companies.
    whir

Post  whir Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:33 pm

opasnie wrote:Powered intelligence ... Underwear Lozove (under Debaltseve)

Генеральна прокуратура України wrote:The house, which belongs to the family of Chairman of the Appeal Court. Kyiv searched

Military Live wrote:Volnovakha outpost. Mnohokylometrovaya Queue.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:54 pm

Maidan signed treaty allowing American troops and nukes to deploy to Donbas border with Russia.

http://rt.com/news/269818-ukraine-foreign-troops-poroshenko/
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Maidan says no federalization, does not care about Putin's demands of federalization.

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/poroshenko-says-ukraine-to-remain-unitary-state-after-constitution-is-amended-392112.html
    Ghoster
    Ghoster

Post  Ghoster Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:42 pm

Playing cards with political, military figures and journalists on them as the targets, are being sent to the front to the Ukrainian army.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 23 FxflNwQ

They're being sold in a Ukrainian surplus store (won't link it here). According to the description there "200 units" were recently sent to the front.

Just when you thought you've seen it all... Mad
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Khepesh wrote:"kotych" retracted his post about Shirokino and apologised for being too hasty.
    I still think 5-6 weeks before war, but will not be surprised if it happens any day now and could even be the result of something unplanned, war is full of unexpected surprises.

I agree, one can feel the building pressure, every day the bombardments are a little stronger, every day the attacks are a little stronger, every day more troops and weapons appear along the line on Ukrops side. Both Minsk agreements were simply to stop NAF from successful conclusions of ongoing battles and give ukrop a breather. It worked both times. When the attack does come, and it will come, it's going to be hard on our boys but I have no doubts the boys will prevail.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:11 pm