Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Share

    Cyberspec
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1946
    Points : 2117
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Cyberspec on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:12 am

    JohninMK wrote:
    Cyberspec wrote:DNR will attack if Ukraine attacks Transnistria

    In the case of aggravation of the situation in Transnistria DNR army will be ready to support the forces of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic. This was announced to reporters in Donetsk by the Foreign Minister Alexander Kofman. Aggravation of the situation, in his opinion, is inevitable (due to the appointment of Sakashvilli as Odesa governor)

    Nothing like a bit of moral support. Goodness knows how they could provide physical help, even the Russians are going to have a problem.

    By launching an offensive and forcing a 2 front war on Ukr

    Ivan the Colorado
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 792
    Points : 826
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Colorado, USA

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Ivan the Colorado on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:31 am

    Cyberspec wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    Cyberspec wrote:DNR will attack if Ukraine attacks Transnistria

    In the case of aggravation of the situation in Transnistria DNR army will be ready to support the forces of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic. This was announced to reporters in Donetsk by the Foreign Minister Alexander Kofman. Aggravation of the situation, in his opinion, is inevitable (due to the appointment of Sakashvilli as Odesa governor)

    Nothing like a bit of moral support. Goodness knows how they could provide physical help, even the Russians are going to have a problem.

    By launching an offensive and forcing a 2 front war on Ukr
    Kinda like D-day forcing Nazi Germany into a two front war. It is interesting how much history really does repeat itself. Very Happy

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3225
    Points : 3349
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Vann7 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:16 am

    The OSCE bastards are full of spies.. make no mistake.. That is treasonous bastards that
    will not be surprised they played a central role in the assasination of Rebels leaders.. That
    said however.. Not all OSCE are spies. i have seen some of them truly compassionate for
    people suffering.. but if from 300 OSCE monitors 1/3 of them have been bribed by Americans
    of Ukrainians , then you have a problem.


    THe Red Cross also is not immune to bribes.. I think i saw the news before of Red Cross
    helping to evacuate the Polish Special forces trapped in Lugansk Airport.. under
    "Humanitarian Demands" . I will have never allowed the bastards who shelling civilians
    and lugansk for months to get away with it without the proper punishment.

    Like others have told it happens too with any "NGO" crap.. for such missions in Ukraine
    you need the involvement of UN and international community and the names of the people
    monitoring and identities hidden so no phone calls to them offering rewards for lies..  

    In Syrian War for example.. every Syrian Ambassador who Defected from Assad was offered
    5 millions USD and a village in a luxury exclusive place for betraying their nation.  But in Ukraine bribes are at a new level.. the former defense ministry of Kiev ,who lead the war
    in 2014.. received 36 Millions!!! US dollars property in UK ,for maintaining the war going
    against eastern ukraine.  SO all the Kiev junta.. in Rada parliament ,Poroshenko and his aides
    had to be all financed heavily for the continuation of the war..  by Rusophobic Wealthy Billionaires , that are usually Anglos American or israelis. and with the full blessings of
    US political elite .

    auslander
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 861
    Points : 915
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  auslander on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:35 am

    Cyberspec wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    Cyberspec wrote:DNR will attack if Ukraine attacks Transnistria

    In the case of aggravation of the situation in Transnistria DNR army will be ready to support the forces of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic. This was announced to reporters in Donetsk by the Foreign Minister Alexander Kofman. Aggravation of the situation, in his opinion, is inevitable (due to the appointment of Sakashvilli as Odesa governor)

    Nothing like a bit of moral support. Goodness knows how they could provide physical help, even the Russians are going to have a problem.

    By launching an offensive and forcing a 2 front war on Ukr

    D Day was the third front. From summer 1941 Germany was in a two front war, East Front and South Front.

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2127
    Points : 2242
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  higurashihougi on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:01 am

    Neutrality wrote:http://lenta.ru/news/2015/06/17/usa_kiev/

    Head of "Brotherhood" and former leader of UNA-UNTSO calls on to create concentration camps for the citizens of Donbass in order to break the moral spirit of the resistance. Bombing of civilian quarters is a good thing. He's taking the USA's example when they bombed Dresden in order to break the Wehrmach morale.

    Total insanity. I hope the UN, OSCE and the UNSC are listening to this gentlemen.

    As time passes on, the true natrue of the Kyiv facists is gradually exposed.

    Maidan is killing itself. It seems like we do not need Putin for the final destruction of Maidanists.

    And by the way, if they really want to look at concentration camps, they should take a look at what happened in South Vietnam's rural area from 1959 to 1963. Look at the angered people broke the jails, joined the forces of Vietcong and pointed the guns toward the Saigon regime...

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:34 am

    There's no end to the economic warfare EU vassal states were willing to conduct:

    Russian state assets in Belgium ‘to be seized as Yukos compensation’ – reports

    ...Time to retaliate, by freezing assets and even nationalizing assets of BP, Siemens, etc. and probably supporting countries who want to default on European banks and who want to declare debt/austerity moratoriums. *cough, Greece, cough, Cypress, cough*

    whir
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 809
    Points : 848
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  whir on Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:50 am

    112 UA via Google Translate wrote:Бійці "Торнадо" затримані за тортури і групове зґвалтування, - Матіос
    Soldiers "Tornado" detainees for torture and gang rape - Matios
    22:08, 17 June 2015

    Military Prosecutor's Office intends to disarm battalion

    Soldiers "Tornado", including the battalion commander, detained for torture and gang rape a man that detainees recorded on video. Such a statement during a press conference made ​​the military prosecutor Anatoly Matios Ukraine, reports " Ukrinform ".

    "Today in the criminal proceedings, which were registered in March this year under Articles 255 (creation of a criminal organization), 127 (committing violent acts related to sexual violence) and 115 (murder) and others, in fact the creation of a separate police patrol company Service of special purpose "Tornado" of the Interior Ministry of Ukraine in the Luhansk region of a criminal organization and implementation of specific employees of criminal acts severity investigative military prosecutor was detained in Kyiv, Lviv, Dnipropetrovsk and Severodonetsk eight people - workers separate company "Tornado", including the commander of the Division police lieutenant Ruslan Onishchenko, "- said Matios.

    The military prosecutor said that five times previously convicted Onishchenko made from January to mid-March 2015 in expanse gangs and encouraged his subordinates to commit very serious crimes, including the imprisonment of local people, their torture.

    In particular, in the basement of the high school of the city, according to Matios, was equipped torture chamber, the same members of the "Tornado" was subjected to gang rape a man, which is videotaped. Continue reading.

    ТСН wrote:Eight battalions of special purpose entities "Tornado" arrestedd[/b]
    RU - Eight soldiers of the battalion of special purpose "Tornado" arrested. In particular - the company commander Ruslan Onishchenko. He is accused of forming a criminal organization, motivation of subordinates to commit crimes, and also sexually violent - said Deputy Attorney General Anatoly Matios. Release TSN.19 30 of June 17, 2015

    whir
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 809
    Points : 848
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  whir on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:22 am

    News-Front wrote:The Nazis destroyed the infrastructure of Donbass: the destruction of the plants in Dokuchaevsk (DNR)

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2127
    Points : 2242
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  higurashihougi on Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:19 am

    magnumcromagnon wrote:There's no end to the economic warfare EU vassal states were willing to conduct:

    Russian state assets in Belgium ‘to be seized as Yukos compensation’ – reports

    The problem is that, there is no economic war between U.S. and Russia.

    http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/17/airshow-france-boeing-volga-idUSFWN0Z204220150617

    Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:57am EDT
    AIRSHOW-Volga-Dnepr commits to 20 more Boeing 747-8 freighters

    EU should have seen clearly now, that thanks to sanction, they lost all the contracts with Russia into the hand of the United States. In other words, there is no real sanction at all, only the U.S. replace EU in economic trade with Russia.

    Sooner or later revolution has to happen in Europe to kick the a*s of NATO imperialism and to build an independent domestic economy for EU.

    Karl Haushofer
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 635
    Points : 634
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Karl Haushofer on Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:20 am

    Neutrality wrote:
    Total insanity. I hope the UN, OSCE and the UNSC are listening to this gentlemen.
    Of course they listen but they pretend they didn't hear it and then blame Russia.

    Karl Haushofer
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 635
    Points : 634
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Karl Haushofer on Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:24 am

    higurashihougi wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:http://lenta.ru/news/2015/06/17/usa_kiev/

    Head of "Brotherhood" and former leader of UNA-UNTSO calls on to create concentration camps for the citizens of Donbass in order to break the moral spirit of the resistance. Bombing of civilian quarters is a good thing. He's taking the USA's example when they bombed Dresden in order to break the Wehrmach morale.

    Total insanity. I hope the UN, OSCE and the UNSC are listening to this gentlemen.

    As time passes on, the true natrue of the Kyiv facists is gradually exposed.

    Maidan is killing itself. It seems like we do not need Putin for the final destruction of Maidanists.

    And by the way, if they really want to look at concentration camps, they should take a look at what happened in South Vietnam's rural area from 1959 to 1963. Look at the angered people broke the jails, joined the forces of Vietcong and pointed the guns toward the Saigon regime...
    Maidan is not killing itself. Maidan is killing Donbass Russians.

    In order for Maidan to be killed this war needs to stop in Donbass and then start in Kharkov, Odessa and then in Kiev. War is the only thing that can kill Maidan.

    Ivan the Colorado
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 792
    Points : 826
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Colorado, USA

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Ivan the Colorado on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:46 am

    auslander wrote:
    Cyberspec wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    Cyberspec wrote:DNR will attack if Ukraine attacks Transnistria

    In the case of aggravation of the situation in Transnistria DNR army will be ready to support the forces of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic. This was announced to reporters in Donetsk by the Foreign Minister Alexander Kofman. Aggravation of the situation, in his opinion, is inevitable (due to the appointment of Sakashvilli as Odesa governor)

    Nothing like a bit of moral support. Goodness knows how they could provide physical help, even the Russians are going to have a problem.

    By launching an offensive and forcing a 2 front war on Ukr

    D Day was the third front. From summer 1941 Germany was in a two front war, East Front and South Front.
    Technically yes, but nothing really happened on the southern front. Nowadays we have Krim as well, it will become a three front war for Ukraine. Maybe even a forth front will occur if Russian troops based in Belarus will respond. So Russia has Ukraine enclosed in what could potentially be the biggest cauldron yet.

    chinggis
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 35
    Points : 40
    Join date : 2015-06-11
    Age : 49
    Location : karlovac, croatia

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  chinggis on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:23 pm

    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    Cyberspec wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    Cyberspec wrote:DNR will attack if Ukraine attacks Transnistria

    In the case of aggravation of the situation in Transnistria DNR army will be ready to support the forces of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic. This was announced to reporters in Donetsk by the Foreign Minister Alexander Kofman. Aggravation of the situation, in his opinion, is inevitable (due to the appointment of Sakashvilli as Odesa governor)

    Nothing like a bit of moral support. Goodness knows how they could provide physical help, even the Russians are going to have a problem.

    By launching an offensive and forcing a 2 front war on Ukr

    D Day was the third front. From summer 1941 Germany was in a two front war, East Front and South Front.
    Technically yes, but nothing really happened on the southern front. Nowadays we have Krim as well, it will become a three front war for Ukraine. Maybe even a forth front will occur if Russian troops based in Belarus will respond. So Russia has Ukraine enclosed in what could potentially be the biggest cauldron yet.

    Well, I must say that is not correct at all, for German soldiers, worst fronts are East and Balkan front. Many people do not know that, at area of Yougoslavia there is from 150000 German and Quisling soldiers up to 380000. And we speak about a partisan movement without big industry or good supply lines. Partisan movement is short of everything until Red Army came and make more or less useful supply lines and partisan liberated island Vis where USA and UK make supply base in 1944. But in 1944 for Germany was war game over.
    It is almost identical situation right now in entire world. War in Ukraine it must be looked in bigger picture. Right now we are see how power is shifting from west to east. We can see that in all aspects from industrial production which is now in China, India, Russia (have big and sophisticated industries(mostly war industry)) to more important financial "industry" what is forming in BRICs country's. So, Donbas is just one piece in more big war puzzle what is start to light over the world.

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3363
    Points : 3406
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  JohninMK on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:28 pm

    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    Cyberspec wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    Cyberspec wrote:DNR will attack if Ukraine attacks Transnistria

    In the case of aggravation of the situation in Transnistria DNR army will be ready to support the forces of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic. This was announced to reporters in Donetsk by the Foreign Minister Alexander Kofman. Aggravation of the situation, in his opinion, is inevitable (due to the appointment of Sakashvilli as Odesa governor)

    Nothing like a bit of moral support. Goodness knows how they could provide physical help, even the Russians are going to have a problem.

    By launching an offensive and forcing a 2 front war on Ukr

    D Day was the third front. From summer 1941 Germany was in a two front war, East Front and South Front.
    Technically yes, but nothing really happened on the southern front. Nowadays we have Krim as well, it will become a three front war for Ukraine. Maybe even a forth front will occur if Russian troops based in Belarus will respond. So Russia has Ukraine enclosed in what could potentially be the biggest cauldron yet.
    Leaving Yugoslavia to one side, I don't think that the thousands of Allied/German/Italian soldiers fighting some nasty actions in Italy in early 1944 would have regarded the South Front as a technicality. Not huge numbers like the Eastern front but a lot of high quality German troops were tied up there.

    Russia is highly unlikely to launch any offensive, other than the remote possibly of Donbas. Any fighting in Transnistira would have to be started by Kiev initiating its own second front, against the UN supported Russian peacekeepers. As Russia wants Crimea to become theirs in the eyes of the International community hostile action in any direction is very unlikely and an attack out of Belarus would be WW3.

    Ironically the more noise and actions that the US makes and takes in EE the more likely it is that Russia will act as they will see that they have less and less to lose by acting. But then this is probably all part of the deep US plan.

    whir
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 809
    Points : 848
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  whir on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:00 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Russia is highly unlikely to launch any offensive, other than the remote possibly of Donbas.
    At this point it's not in their hands.

    JohninMK wrote:Any fighting in Transnistira would have to be started by Kiev initiating its own second front, against the UN supported Russian peacekeepers.
    It's not like the man in Odessa has not done it in the past and got away with it.

    JohninMK wrote:As Russia wants Crimea to become theirs in the eyes of the International community
    Define IC. Most countries don't care and neither does Moscow.

    JohninMK wrote:hostile action in any direction is very unlikely and an attack out of Belarus would be WW3.
    You're overestimating the value of Ukrainian lives and underestimating the consequences of ideologically driven EU.

    JohninMK wrote:Ironically the more noise and actions that the US makes and takes in EE the more likely it is that Russia will act as they will see that they have less and less to lose by acting. But then this is probably all part of the deep US plan.
    Escalation is virtually free for Washington since in theory they're not the ones facing the consequences.

    Flagship Victory
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 974
    Points : 922
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Flagship Victory on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:19 pm

    3 Maidan fascists KIA and 14 more WIA yesterday.

    Cyberspec
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1946
    Points : 2117
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Cyberspec on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:27 pm

    all part of the deep US plan

    ....these guys look like someone with a plan?  Smile

    To me it looks like the more they scream, threaten and thrash out the worst it gets for them and the more ridiculous they look.....Putin is accused of just about everything at the G-7 by a "united" Western alliance....the very next day, Putin is welcomed in Rome...go figure

    And who exactly is suppose to conquer Transnistria? The glorious Ukr and Moldovan armies? I don't know whether to laugh or cry Rolling Eyes

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3363
    Points : 3406
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  JohninMK on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:42 pm

    From the last para it sounds like the Ukrainians asked the Russians to stop some DNR activity and they did. Not quite the spin Sputnik put on it.

    The Russian representative at the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) reported that the Russian officers at the Joint Centre for Control and Coordination (JCCC) prevented two attacks at the Donetsk airport on Tuesday, which the Ukrainian representatives confirmed.

    No details were given by the OSCE report on the circumstances of the attacks or their perpetrators. The observers noted that the situation around the airport was otherwise calm, with reduced shooting and explosions heard. The Donetsk airport was the scene of heavy fighting in 2014, with self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic eventually taking over the all-but-destroyed facility.

    "The Russian Federation Lieutenant-General highlighted that two possible attacks had been stopped on 15 June around the area of Donetsk airport, due to early intervention by the Russian Federation JCCC representatives. The Ukrainian Major-General, Head of the Ukrainian side to the JCCC, confirmed that the former reacted promptly to their request for action," the OSCE release said.


    Can't post the link as new here.

    whir
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 809
    Points : 848
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  whir on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:09 pm

    JohninMK wrote:From the last para it sounds like the Ukrainians asked the Russians to stop some DNR activity and they did. Not quite the spin Sputnik put on it.

    The Russian representative at the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) reported that the Russian officers at the Joint Centre for Control and Coordination (JCCC) prevented two attacks at the Donetsk airport on Tuesday, which the Ukrainian representatives confirmed.

    No details were given by the OSCE report on the circumstances of the attacks or their perpetrators. The observers noted that the situation around the airport was otherwise calm, with reduced shooting and explosions heard. The Donetsk airport was the scene of heavy fighting in 2014, with self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic eventually taking over the all-but-destroyed facility.

    "The Russian Federation Lieutenant-General highlighted that two possible attacks had been stopped on 15 June around the area of Donetsk airport, due to early intervention by the Russian Federation JCCC representatives. The Ukrainian Major-General, Head of the Ukrainian side to the JCCC, confirmed that the former reacted promptly to their request for action," the OSCE release said.


    Can't post the link as new here.

    whir
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 809
    Points : 848
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  whir on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:35 pm

    Hациональный продюсерский центр «СЕТЬ» wrote:Что русские думают об украинцах? / What do Russians think about the Ukrainians?

    Flagship Victory
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 974
    Points : 922
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Flagship Victory on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:47 pm

    Is Ukraine buying a lot of Kornet missiles from Russia yet? Even 1 billion USD of IMF money can buy more than 10,000 Kornets.

    Flagship Victory
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 974
    Points : 922
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Flagship Victory on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:53 pm

    Maidan fascists murdered two women in Maidan controlled Donbas

    http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/ukrainian-soldiers-face-murder-charges-for-shooting-two-civilian-women-391336.html

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1955
    Points : 1962
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Regular on Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:56 pm

    whir wrote:
    Hациональный продюсерский центр «СЕТЬ» wrote:Что русские думают об украинцах? / What do Russians think about the Ukrainians?
    Thanks for the video. Voted.
    Either my eyes are used to see female monstrosities here in western Europe or Russian girls/women are super beautiful.

    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1140
    Points : 1179
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:28 pm

    JohninMK wrote:OK, clearly there is something there that is significant and they haven't found it yet, or they want to say they have just found it. These are not crash investigators this is a police/MoD 'pin the blame' team.

    MOSCOW, June 17 /TASS/. The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine will help a group of Dutch experts to gain free access to the MH17 crash site in Donbas, the press service of the OSCE mission in the Donetsk region told the Donetsk news agency on Wednesday. The OSCE mission’s task is to monitor the situation in the region. Besides, our colleagues from Donetsk will provide free access to the MH17 crash site for the Dutch experts who will arrive in Donbas for the purpose of investigating the tragedy site, the OSCE said.

    On June 16, the Dutch prosecutor’s office said that it was sending a mission to eastern Ukraine as part of criminal investigation into the MH17 crash. The mission comprises defense ministry employees and law enforcers.

    The Dutch mission’s task will be to collect evidence, which can either confirm or disprove the existing crash versions. The Dutch experts are expected to work in eastern Ukraine for about two weeks.

    Interesting!

    auslander
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 861
    Points : 915
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  auslander on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:55 pm

    Regular wrote:
    whir wrote:
    Hациональный продюсерский центр «СЕТЬ» wrote:Что русские думают об украинцах? / What do Russians think about the Ukrainians?
    Thanks for the video. Voted.
    Either my eyes are used to see female monstrosities here in western Europe or Russian girls/women are super beautiful.

    Beauty comes from inside as well as outside.



    Last edited by auslander on Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:26 am


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:26 am