Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+5
Firebird
GarryB
max steel
sepheronx
KomissarBojanchev
9 posters

Russian girls: are the stereotypes true?

Poll

Do you think russian women are unique

[ 5 ]
    Russian girls: are the stereotypes true? Bar_left63%Russian girls: are the stereotypes true? Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Russian girls: are the stereotypes true? Bar_left37%Russian girls: are the stereotypes true? Bar_right [37%] 

Total Votes: 8
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Russian girls: are the stereotypes true? Empty Russian girls: are the stereotypes true?

Post  KomissarBojanchev Tue May 26, 2015 2:33 pm

This mainly goes out to the Russian citizens here. What  is your opinion and impression of russian females? I've heard many contradicting claims from both foreigners and russians. Are they truly unique compared to western women?
    Some say russian women are a lot more independent, strong, loyal, helpful and with less bitchy characters than "spoiled" western women, yet  according to others  they're generally gold diggers, think having is job is only reserved for men, and extremely stubborn and agressive.

Is it true that russian women prefer nondrinking men and don't care that much about the appearance and clothing of men?

Frome my 2 trips to Russia, my personal impressions of russian girls my age is  that they're just like other east europeans. Very cold(colder than bulgarians and balkan peoples)  unless you're very good friends, shallow uniform interests, extreme care on appearance in public(this stereotype is true),prejuduced, snobbish, focus more on first impressions rather than  true character and preference for mafia, military serving(spetsnaz or VDV only), or martial artist "bad boy yet gentleman" types.

If you're an eastern european(russian included) nerd, gamer, hipster, artist, (or any other unique or obscure interest beyond clubs, football,and  bodybuilding),  or look differently what the latest fashion entails( have long hear instead of buzzcut, beard, wear practical or old fashioned clothes, wear unique colors) you're instantly reviled and unnatractive to 99% of girls here.  

And for those westerners complaining about feminazi bitches with unnatainable relationship standards, also even the ugliest  eastern european woman  will only go for at least an 8/10 in appearance guy. The grass is NEVER greener on the other side.  

While it's true that russian and other east european women expect gentlemanlike behavior, they have no problem with you treating other people like complete shit as long as you're "romantic" towards her. If you haven't fought another man and won, you're unworthy to her.

From my experience in the west,  society deems a far wider range of behavior , appearance and interests acceptable. Due to this, even if you aren't ripped, are slightly overweight, have no fighting skills,etc. you still have a good chance of eventually finding a woman due to  coinciding interests and character(girl gamer for example, nonexistant in Russia, also strive against) alone, something almost impossible in eastern europe.

In conclusion IMO Russian women are different than what most of you in the west are used to but are far from unique and aren't superior, to western, or any other women in the world. Of course everyone is different and many of the stereotypes from both sides of the spectrum are likely to be untrue IRL.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Russian girls: are the stereotypes true? Empty Re: Russian girls: are the stereotypes true?

Post  sepheronx Tue May 26, 2015 2:43 pm

I found out that regardless of color, creed, race whatever, woman are the same. I love my wife and I got real lucky. Before hand, my luck sucked and had mostly girls who were pretty trashy. Many guys like trashy girls, but not me.

If Russian woman are like the Ukrainian/Russian woman in my family, then no thanks. Russia seems lile such a beautiful country with a rich history and culture. But that doesnt mean that the woman are good/perfect like many pretend they are.

Anyway, I like my ethnic wife. Makes a relationship more interesting.
    max steel
    max steel

Russian girls: are the stereotypes true? Empty Re: Russian girls: are the stereotypes true?

Post  max steel Tue May 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Women are almost same everywhere rest it depends on you how you approach them .

I'm single and I'm happy . Laughing
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed May 27, 2015 4:38 am

Hahahaha.... all stereotypes are true and all stereotypes are false...

Perhaps what you should really be asking is... is the Russian stereotype of western men who just want a pretty empty headed whore for a wife that will clean his house and cook his food and think that is everything a good woman could want in life true?

How many ugly women do you speak to?

How many fat ugly women do you get to know personally?

Might come as a shock but all beauty fades with time and you are left with the person... not saying you should go out of your way to find the ugliest person... male or female, but don't discount them because of their looks either.

I am no oil painting myself, so I never had any problems talking to real people (ie not pretty people).

I have friends who like blondes or women with small asses and thin legs, but at the end of the day you need to find someone you can talk to, who shares enough interests so you can have fun together but is independent enough to not need to spend every minute with you too.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 am

KomissarBojanchev wrote:This mainly goes out to the Russian citizens here. What  is your opinion and impression of russian females? I've heard many contradicting claims from both foreigners and russians. Are they truly unique compared to western women?
    Some say russian women are a lot more independent, strong, loyal, helpful and with less bitchy characters than "spoiled" western women, yet  according to others  they're generally gold diggers, think having is job is only reserved for men, and extremely stubborn and agressive.

Is it true that russian women prefer nondrinking men and don't care that much about the appearance and clothing of men?

Frome my 2 trips to Russia, my personal impressions of russian girls my age is  that they're just like other east europeans. Very cold(colder than bulgarians and balkan peoples)  unless you're very good friends, shallow uniform interests, extreme care on appearance in public(this stereotype is true),prejuduced, snobbish, focus more on first impressions rather than  true character and preference for mafia, military serving(spetsnaz or VDV only), or martial artist "bad boy yet gentleman" types.

If you're an eastern european(russian included) nerd, gamer, hipster, artist, (or any other unique or obscure interest beyond clubs, football,and  bodybuilding),  or look differently what the latest fashion entails( have long hear instead of buzzcut, beard, wear practical or old fashioned clothes, wear unique colors) you're instantly reviled and unnatractive to 99% of girls here.  

And for those westerners complaining about feminazi bitches with unnatainable relationship standards, also even the ugliest  eastern european woman  will only go for at least an 8/10 in appearance guy. The grass is NEVER greener on the other side.  

While it's true that russian and other east european women expect gentlemanlike behavior, they have no problem with you treating other people like complete shit as long as you're "romantic" towards her. If you haven't fought another man and won, you're unworthy to her.

From my experience in the west,  society deems a far wider range of behavior , appearance and interests acceptable. Due to this, even if you aren't ripped, are slightly overweight, have no fighting skills,etc. you still have a good chance of eventually finding a woman due to  coinciding interests and character(girl gamer for example, nonexistant in Russia, also strive against) alone, something almost impossible in eastern europe.

In conclusion IMO Russian women are different than what most of you in the west are used to but are far from unique and aren't superior, to western, or any other women in the world. Of course everyone is different and many of the stereotypes from both sides of the spectrum are likely to be untrue IRL.

I think its a huge topic with lots of variables. For instance, where in the CIS vs where in the EU. Also what age/type of guy+girl. And where you are meeting them. Sometimes the stereotypes are accurate. But there are many variations.

I'm British born, but of Russian descent on my father's side. Even in Eastern Europe people assume I'm full Russian born Russian, by appeareance.

But anyway, there are many types of Russian girl. In England we get the lapdancer, who's sometimes quite like your Russian stereotype. We can the New Russian (gold digger) in London, much like the Russian London song by Ri (who ironically is pretty Novo Russky herself).

There aren't really many of the homely Russian girl who wanted in new life in the West. Russia's standard of living has improved massively in recent times. Only a few Ukrainians are into the distance dating Western men stuff these days.

I think a Muscovite girl from a rich Russian family would be very different to a poor one from a military town. So stereotypes are slightly helpful, but not massively.

Yes, many Russian women like "real men". (Indeed Russian men are more traditional too). But you'll also find them liking arty/intellectual/professional types too. I think much of its down to what groups you are approaching/connected with.

There's a big difference with Britain. Britain, many men are almost camp with their apperance obsession. Whereas |Russian men, its not so big an issue, atleast in the smaller towns. British women are career obsessed, gossipy and image obsessed. In contrast Russian women (New Russians aside) seem more "real" and less inclined to "sell themselves" to a particular lifestyle etc.
    TBH far too many British women are fat, plain looking and have big mouths that they engage before their brain. I also think that corporate Britain has switched something off in their souls. I also feel they align themselves with the ridiculous British "class system

As a Slav, you'd probably be horrified by some of the shit Britain has. If you tell some women you hate homos, they'll act like you shitted on their mothers head. And we have all this horrific politically correct shit - half the young people in our cities are African, or Pakistani Muslim, or gay/cross dressers or god knows what "special rights" group. Its so bad, many people don't use words like "boyfriend and girlfriend". They use the fag word "partner" for HETERO relationships. And lots of women think its "cool" to have a queer as one of her "best friends forever". W. T. F.  I woke up one day and thought "what the fuck has happened to Britain".

So for various reasons, I've happily chosen Russian women as an alternative, on numerous occasions. And have been very happy that way.

BTW, I think Bulgarian women can be pretty cool. If I was you, I wouldn't want to cross them off my list too.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Wed May 27, 2015 9:52 am

max steel wrote:Women are almost same everywhere rest it depends on you how you approach them .

I'm single and I'm happy . Laughing
    yeahhhhh.......... freedom is teh best. and yuris too those are awesome. damn, im so much of a yurifag that het doesnt do it for me. pale

Akula971
    Akula971

Post  Akula971 Wed May 27, 2015 10:02 am

This is just ridiculous if you ask me. There are different types of women everywhere you know, you go to a museum, you meet a girl, you talk to her, ask her out for dinner and BAM she'll come dressed as as good as they come. You'll talk to her all night, over time everything would turn out better than you could imagine and it would be time well spent. Wont go into much details here.

While on the other hand, you go to a pub, full decked out, and you see women looking smoking hot and well if you do happen to meet them the next day, outside of the pub, SOBER, you'll be like 'do i even know her anymore'.

So yes, this is like making new friends. Different people different strokes, as the saying goes.

As for stereotypes, I cannot say.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed May 27, 2015 10:59 am

Hello. My wife is Russia stereotype.
    1. Can fix a car fast . No mechanic education - is veterinarian.. Paint, plaster wall, work like estern europea men but no complain.
    2. In early 30 body is of 18 yo. Deadlift her weight but petite and no muscle. Of strong. Blond, blue eyes, big lips, cameltoe.
    3. Is of racist. Hate black and yellow, no like US and UK boy. Want dominante, but loves be put to place, no likes weak man. I run from her if angry.
    4. Is chauvinistic, say soviet union very good, but no remember anything. Say Russia invent everything, BMW too.
    5. Love BMW.
    6. Don't drive BMW, but shit car.

I don't know why but all women I had were Russians. The smarter they are the more naive. Can give You hearth and soul and head on first date. Very open personalities.
    British girls are similar altho they are fat, ugly, saggy tits, it seems down syndrome ravaged through Ireland and UK, but I digress.
    It's just my experience with women. Russian women russia
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:24 pm

GarryB wrote:Hahahaha.... all stereotypes are true and all stereotypes are false...

How many fat ugly women do you get to know personally?

Might come as a shock but all beauty fades with time and you are left with the person... not saying you should go out of your way to find the ugliest person... male or female, but don't discount them because of their looks either.

That may very well be true, but fat people tend to only get fatter with time.

If you start with a woman who is 115-120 pounds and suppose she will gain 1 pound per year from age 30 to age 50, then by age 50 she will be around 135 to 140 pounds...

If you start with her when she is 160, you'll wind up with a woman at least 180+ by the time she is 50.

Also, many people who have obese tend to have serious personality/character issues, emotional problems, etc.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:53 pm

People can change, they just need the right support... and it is not like thin people don't have problems.

And BTW start with a girl that is 120 pounds... I am 124 Kgs... I could lose 20kgs myself.

Most people I know look at fat people and think... those fat bastards... they must be lazy or of poor personal discipline... personally I feel sorry for them knowing how easy it is to get into a bad situation and having everyone thinking you are lazy just makes eating more easier... it is a slippery slope... I know they are trapped and need help... but then so is a gambler or an alcoholic... they are people too.

BTW one friend of mine has a beautiful partner... thin and very good looking... and mad as a stick.

She gets upset if the curtains are not open or closed at certain times of the day... totally crackers... but a person who is just as deserving of love as anyone else.

Everyone has their good and bad points... don't ignore someone just because of this or that reason... look at the whole picture... but of course don't think you can bully someone into changing just to suit you... they have to want to change.
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:59 pm

GarryB wrote:People can change, they just need the right support... and it is not like thin people don't have problems.

And BTW start with a girl that is 120 pounds... I am 124 Kgs... I could lose 20kgs myself.

Most people I know look at fat people and think... those fat bastards... they must be lazy or of poor personal discipline... personally I feel sorry for them knowing how easy it is to get into a bad situation and having everyone thinking you are lazy just makes eating more easier... it is a slippery slope... I know they are trapped and need help... but then so is a gambler or an alcoholic... they are people too.

BTW one friend of mine has a beautiful partner... thin and very good looking... and mad as a stick.

She gets upset if the curtains are not open or closed at certain times of the day... totally crackers... but a person who is just as deserving of love as anyone else.

Everyone has their good and bad points... don't ignore someone just because of this or that reason... look at the whole picture... but of course don't think you can bully someone into changing just to suit you... they have to want to change.

Well I don't say ugly things to fat people or try to run them down in any way, but being approximately 75kg, and being fairly active, enjoying outdoor activities, etc, it is important for me to be with somebody who is able to keep up and enjoys doing similar things. Physical attraction is also important, it is a component of [notice the word "component" meaning part of, not the only part of, but a piece of, a part of] a relationship.

It is also important to be around people who have similar lifestyles as they reinforce your lifestyle and your reinforce your lifestyle. People who wind up with an obese partner are likely to pick up many of their bad eating habits and many of their bad habits in the way of minimal physical activity. It is part of the reason why parents who smoke or parents who are fat, often have kids who wind up smoking or becoming obese.

Last edited by BTRfan on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:04 pm

GarryB wrote:

Most people I know look at fat people and think... those fat bastards... they must be lazy or of poor personal discipline...

Part of it is personal discipline, I do not drink soda pop, my girlfriend does not drink soda pop, neither of us eats fast food.

A significant number of the fat people I know, or I observe, are often drinking large amounts of soda pop.

I was visiting with a friend once, a friend who has no physical activity, and he made an entire pizza, ate almost the entire thing, I ate only two slices [because I was on traveling, driving through his town on my way elsewhere and I had no physical activity that day as I had been sitting in a car and since I had no activity that day I didn't need a huge amount of food and I won't eat eight slices of pizza at once anyway] and he drank a large amount of soda.

On some level, it is an issue of having the strength to show restraint and to know how much to eat and when to stop eating.

I also consider that on some level, being obese in a world where 21,000 to 25,000 die each day from malnutrition is potentially immoral. It is not as though everybody has already had their fill and is happy and content with a full belly and somebody wants to go back and get more, it is the equivalent of going to an office party and taking eight donuts from the box of twelve and now that means seven other people don't get a donut because you took 7 more than you were supposed to.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:45 am