Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+56
KomissarBojanchev
Hisroyalhighness
Big_Gazza
Osobist
Akula971
Teshub
Karl Haushofer
Walther von Oldenburg
magnumcromagnon
type055
Inetwarrior
Cyberspec
Bolt
Cowboy's daughter
flamming_python
whir
collegeboy16
Viktor
Monarchist
Morpheus Eberhardt
alexZam
medo
par far
Vann7
GarryB
Cahaba
Rodinazombie
TheArmenian
sepheronx
ExBeobachter1987
gregoire
Mr.Comrade
macedonian
max steel
KoTeMoRe
Regular
etaepsilonk
higurashihougi
Khepesh
auslander
Erk
Werewolf
Admin
franco
cheesfactory
Airbornewolf
Godric
BKP
Ghoster
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
mack8
George1
Neutrality
kvs
AlfaT8
60 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2015 8:46 am

auslander wrote:"You know, auslander, I have had the thought recently, that Americans in general, are isolated from the rest of the world.

I know there are Americans who are world travelers, but I am guessing that most aren't.

& some (how many I have no idea) Americans are even isolated from cultures different than theirs, in the USA."

The isolation of Americans from world events in general is not a cultural foible per se, it comes from the safety in which they live. Disregarding terror attacks, America has not been attacked on her home ground by an enemy who could do serious damage for 200 years. Here, it is still amazing to speak to local residents who really have no clue as to what is causing that distant rumble of thunder they hear from the north. Yes, most have an inkling of what happened in this AO last year but now that that particular danger has past they have gone back to their daily lives, secure in the strength and security of the Fleet sitting in harbor. Most no longer wear their St. George, they don't go to museums or cultural events, they simply isolate themselves in their own world of work, family and local microcultures where they live.
    This is an excellent assessment Jagerus/Auslander. Quite a dangerous mentality in the face of globalization. I have always heard my relatives talk about the growing disconnect between the younger generations and their heritage (I feel that they have done a good job of making sure this didn't happen to me) and how older generations and immigrants in the States gripe about the very same problems. To play the devil's advocate, who can blame the younger generation that much when considering the relative stability of this world now compared to back then. Of course they will be less concerned about the well-being of their country and focus more on those close to them.
    whir

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Post  whir Wed May 13, 2015 9:56 am

Ukrainian Pravda via Google Translate wrote:Шокін: Мельничуку загрожує довічне ув'язнення, Клюєву – більше 10 років
    Shokin: Melnychuk life imprisonment, Klyuev - 10 years
    Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 20:11

MP Sergei Melnychuk , a member dephrupy "will of the people," life imprisonment.

This was announced at a briefing Attorney General Victor Shokin.

However, unaffiliated MP Sergei Klyuyev can award more than 10 years in prison.

According to the Attorney General, the criminal proceedings against Klyuyev concerning fraud and malpractice. [url=]Continue reading.[/url]

Vox Populi Evo wrote:"Svoboda" Reps. threaten the leader of communists in Lvov | Eng Subs

Victoriya Shilova told the truth to face of Bandera's supporter Tatyana Voronina | Eng Subs

Андрій Дзиндзя wrote:Battalion Azov eliminated terrorists

помоги брату wrote:GRU DNR

Lygansk News wrote:Only cyclists, pedestrians and international humanitarian organizations can enter occupied territory of Lugansk Region, all other traffic is banned!
    May 13, 2015

The head of Lugansk Region Hennadiy Moskal signed an order that forbids to cross the demarcation line in Lugansk Region starting from May 13 2015. No transport is allowed to pass including cars. The only exception is for cyclists, pedestrians and transport of international humanitarian organizations. Continue reading.

Служба безпеки України wrote:SBU detained more than 150 trucks with contraband in the temporarily occupied territory

RGAzeta via Google Translate wrote:Правительственная партия Финляндии фактически признала ДНР
    Finland's governing party actually recognized DNI
    Text: Ruslan Melnikov (Donetsk) 12/05/2015, 15:42

The representation of the People's Republic of Donetsk in Finland staffed by volunteers from the ruling party. This was stated in Donetsk at the international forum "Donbass: yesterday, today and tomorrow," the Finnish delegate to a political scientist and sociologist Johan Backman.

- Now there is massive propaganda in Western media, directed against the DNR and LC. We are trying to deal with this propaganda. A year ago, in Finland on a voluntary basis was established DNR office. Moreover, among our volunteers in Helsinki there are representatives of the government party. In this game, for example, it is the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Finland. And the fact that supporters of the ruling party began to work in the interests of the DNR, is indicative of the event. This means that in fact the government party of one state of the European Union recognized the DNR - says Johan Backman. Continue reading.

Action Tube (WAR: UKRAINE-RUSSIA) wrote:Training UAF-USAF
    Teshub

Post  Teshub Wed May 13, 2015 10:44 am

Cowboy's daughter wrote:Yes. We haven't had a war in America since the Civil War, and no other major war except The Revolution and Indian Wars, not like Russia being attacked by Nazi Germany.
    As a matter of interest, do you count the American War of 1812 as one of the Indian Wars then? I would have thought it counted as a major conflict, at least at the time.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed May 13, 2015 10:53 am

Teshub wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:Yes. We haven't had a war in America since the Civil War, and no other major war except The Revolution and Indian Wars, not like Russia being attacked by Nazi Germany.
    As a matter of interest, do you count the American War of 1812 as one of the Indian Wars then? I would have thought it counted as a major conflict, at least at the time.

Many consider the 1812 war as a continuation of the Revolutionary War. England at any rate could not and did not bring the full weight of her military against USA, England was a bit busy with Napoleon at the time. I used the time frame of 200 years to deliberately cut off that war.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Wed May 13, 2015 11:44 am

I never equate the american people to american politics. Yes, there seem to be those who are ignorant (like everywhere else) but the most damage is done by the educated fools and their propaganda machine, the media, hollywood and so on, who have a very tight grip on the american information window. Besides, the political marrygoround in america is totally invulnerable to any outside influence. I totally, totally lost any faith in the system of democracy when GW Bush "won" the elections. America itself though is a beautiful country with inventive people. Things will be okay once all is behind us (not without a bit of hurt).

On Poroshenko. He has been dumped by the US (don't know which part, the pentagon, the president, the congress, so things can get weird). He knows this and that's why he saying the most awkward and stupid things. It's better for all parties to see Ukraine default. I read yesterday on fort rus that the DNR has offically asked to be part of russia...but the article is gone now (EDIT: and debunked by the Saker). I myself think they should wait a little while and things will turn in their favor soon (few months).
    If the right sector or the nazi elements grab power it will be the end for ukraine.

EDIT: Major battle raging in horlivka. Already many wounded and deaths on both sides. Seems like things are heating up.

Last edited by gregoire on Wed May 13, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just found out)
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Wed May 13, 2015 1:17 pm

[quote="whir"]

"I have not taken out a tank, no. I have never fought a trench war, no. I have never been under an artillery barage, no". And with that having said I can safely assume that the Ukrainians are being taught jackshit. To me it sounds like these American soldiers romanticize war. They learn them how to identify IEDs? That's cool and all but if you look at the combat footage, you'll see that the war is being fought street by street, man vs man. America has always fought wars with the support of a modern air force and ground armor. That's the nothing the Ukrainians have.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Wed May 13, 2015 1:29 pm

Pardon the offtop but well - I would say that the majority of Americans have no understanding of what war is since they never experienced one - for them war is something one watches on TV or over the internet and not something direct. Even ww2 did not affect most Americans in a direct way - for Russians ww2 is almost a mythical time. For Americans it's just another war, slightly more bloody than others.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Wed May 13, 2015 1:35 pm

For the ones who didn't understand why president Putin talked about the Armenian genocide as a genocide. (not literally his words but close)
    Also anyone who read the excerpt of "Crimea the road home" should know that Turkey sees the crimean tatars as somekind of leverage (and has always seen them this way).
    In this clip the krim is annexed, and the people of crimea are in need. Typical move of the erdogan government. No surprise here. They will probably turn around again (and again) when talking to russia.

Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Wed May 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Neutrality wrote:
    whir wrote:

"I have not taken out a tank, no. I have never fought a trench war, no. I have never been under an artillery barage, no". And with that having said I can safely assume that the Ukrainians are being taught jackshit. To me it sounds like these American soldiers romanticize war. They learn them how to identify IEDs? That's cool and all but if you look at the combat footage, you'll see that the war is being fought street by street, man vs man. America has always fought wars with the support of a modern air force and ground armor. That's the nothing the Ukrainians have.

I think you are doing the americans a bit of a disservice, granted no training they can provide will enable the ua forces to win the war, but it will certainly stop them getting themselves killed stupidly. Dont forget how a lot of conscripts were give a couple of weeks training if they were lucky.

With regards to the type of war fought I know what you mean though, the type of war the americans are used to fighting is a million miles away from what we have in ukraine. This isnt a computer game type of war  they normally fight where they outnumber the enemy 50-1 and are able to obliterate the enemy before they can even see you. So how much the americans can teach from their own combat experience and translate it into practice here is open to question, apart from th basics.

What interested me was how the american soldiers were sticking to the party line of 'ato'ukraine fghting for its sovereignty'' 'russian seps returning to their own sovereign state' etc etc. I wonder what they really believe.

Another bit of irony is the training is being translated into russian lol, always makes me laugh to see ukie patriots using the language of the people they are fighting.

Last edited by Rodinazombie on Wed May 13, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed May 13, 2015 1:54 pm

As a matter of fact Ukrainians are the seperatists. For god damn 23 years they have been seperatists from Russia time to seize back russian land. Kiew is a russian city and ukraine is russian word that means "At the boarder" it also says in russian you drive ON to Ukraine because it is a region a boarder to West and not a country. Time to get the seperatists away and return russian land to russia again. Ukraine never existed before those cruel useless Seps have shown they can not run a country now it is time to cut them off and stop raping russian people for anglo-saxons politics.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Wed May 13, 2015 2:13 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:
    I think you are doing the americans a bit of a disservice, granted no training they can provide will enable the ua forces to win the war, but it will certainly stop them getting themselves killed stupidly. Dont forget how a lot of conscripts were give a couple of weeks training if they were lucky.

The best way to stop getting killed stupidly is NOT to go there. I know lots of them don't have any choice but if these people, for one moment, had the balls to unite and tell the president to fuck off. Tell him that they don't want to participate in a war which leads to nothing but civilian casualties and hate. And most of all, that they don't want to go where the people don't want their "liberation". Such an action would not only signal to Poroshenko something's wrong but even the MSM would have a hard time ignoring this event.

Seriously, I am extremely disappointed in the Ukrainian people which leads me to be very cynical towards their stupidity and naivety. It's like a major part of the population have always hated Russia and now have an opportunity to fight against it.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed May 13, 2015 2:16 pm

Neutrality wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:

The best way to stop getting killed stupidly is NOT to go there. I know lots of them don't have any choice but if these people, for one moment, had the balls to unite and tell the president to fuck off. Tell him that they don't want to participate in a war which leads to nothing but civilian casualties and hate. And most of all, that they don't want to go where the people don't want their "liberation". Such an action would not only signal to Poroshenko something's wrong but even the MSM would have a hard time ignoring this event.

Seriously, I am extremely disappointed in the Ukrainian people which leads me to be very cynical towards their stupidity and naivety. It's like a major part of the population have always hated Russia and now have an opportunity to fight against it.

Over 1 mln ukrainians disaggree with you, they deserted to russia. They do have a choice, getting drafted against your own people by anglo-saxons and jews to fight your own while this bastards are stealing and enslaving the country to IMF that is a true genocide on economical and military level just to weaken russia.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Wed May 13, 2015 2:19 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Over 1 mln ukrainians disaggree with you, they deserted to russia. They do have a choice, getting drafted against your own people by anglo-saxons and jews to fight your own while this bastards are stealing and enslaving the country to IMF that is a true genocide on economical and military level just to weaken russia.

Well in that case, if they are true patriots, they should have stayed there and fight the true enemy. Fleeing the country was probably a logical choice for many people and I don't blame them. I blame the ones who are still there and still le themselves be spoonfed by the North Korean style news reporting. The education system must be completely destroyed over there otherwise such blatant naiveness wouldn't exist.
    whir

Post  whir Wed May 13, 2015 2:54 pm

Donbass Media Group wrote:Results shelling Gorlovka 12.05.2015

whir

Post  whir Wed May 13, 2015 3:02 pm

Ukrainian Pravda via Google Translate wrote:Японія передала українській поліції 348 автомобілів
    Japan donated 348 Ukrainian police cars
    Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 15:41

The Government of Japan under the Kyoto Protocol gave the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine 348 cars with hybrid engine Toyota Prius.

According to "Radio Liberty" , the ceremony was held transmission cars at the National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in Kiev.
    The ceremony was attended by Japanese Ambassador to Ukraine Shiheki amount and representatives of corporations Sumitomo and Toyota Ukraine. Ukraine was represented by Interior Minister Arsen Avakov.

Avakov said that these cars are provided for the Kiev and Odessa patrol services. Continue reading.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed May 13, 2015 3:08 pm

Maybe Russia should donate some more weapons to the Chinese.

Disappointed in Japan - just what do they think they're doing with this move other than pleasing Washington?
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed May 13, 2015 3:20 pm

Yatsenyuk is becoming more like a comedian.. you really don't know if he lost his mind,
    or telling  jokes or speaking seriously ..  His last claims.. just sit down and don't laugh too hard..

"We appreciate the support of our Western friends. But Europe and the World must remember the sacrifices that Ukrainians made to defend their freedom and European values, " Yatsenyuk told Le Monde.

I can't believe he is so retarded.. is he is serious?
    What will he claim next.. he is the queen of england?

now comes the usual doom and fear propaganda..

The Prime Minister also said that everyone must understand that Ukraine is on the verge of a nuclear war with Russia. He added that Ukraine is Europe's "bulletproof vest" and the stronger Ukraine is the stronger Europe would be.

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150513/1022093062.html#ixzz3a145ZGzI

It will be worth of Gold ,to see what the European Union have says behind scenes about
    this last rounds of idiocy ,but also dangerous tone.. too..  Ukraine is supposed to win
    the public opinion but such comments.. and the last ones of Poroshenko of claiming
    will start the fight to take the airport..  are either a new carefully designed plan..
    or simply they are losing their mind.. maybe he is high on drugs? who knows..
    still will be interesting to know what the European Unions have to say and the latest
    warnings of Poroshenko and Yatsenyuk ,that coincidentally and by curiosity both of them..
    talks about an imminent war the will start soon..

Probably Kerry recent visit to Sochi is a stunt.. to try to distance from kiev ,and not get
    into the crossfire with Russia , when kiev start the war again but this time using the NATO supplied weapons ?

Or indeed US is now giving up in Ukraine? and trying to make peace with Russia.?
    if i were to guess , will not be surprised if Kerry visit to Sochi ,was a political stunt to distance
    from Kiev near future actions ,when they start the conflict again..

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed May 13, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Wed May 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:
    What interested me was how the american soldiers were sticking to the party line of 'ato'ukraine fghting for its sovereignty'' 'russian seps returning to their own sovereign state' etc etc. I wonder what they really believe.

Well, US soldiers are going to be very much indoctrinated. The information they're going to get in the service is restricted and the officially-accepted viewpoint continually reinforced. That's a given.

Now, about Americans in general, for those who haven't figured this out, the vast majority have next to 0 input on their federal government's international posture. Nor, precious little on anything else for that matter. The US is an oligarchy or plutocracy. Pick your preferred term.

For the sake of publicity, there is a false facade of "democracy." Some curmudgeon types like to say "it was never a democracy, it's a republic", but it's not even that, actually. The further up one looks from the local community level, the more pronounced this is.

For those who needed the obvious stated as the result of a study, there was this recently:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10769041/The-US-is-an-oligarchy-study-concludes.html

America's foreign policy, it's wars, etc. are the result of a semi ad-hoc policy decided upon by the 1% of the 1% of 1% who are very wealthy and well-connected.

Paul Craig Roberts, I believe, rightly identified the sectors of the national economy that the few who have actual influence come from: finance, MIC, energy, mineral extraction and corporate agriculture.

If you are not an American counted in this group, your opinion matters for nothing, except as a factor to be carefully managed. And, perception management in the US is multi-faceted and sophisticated. The US has been very innovative in this area in the modern era, although some of the basic concepts are very old.

Most run-of-the-mill Americans are too busy trying to live and get by to see whats going on and see through the propaganda that is simply part of the "air' they've been breathing their entire lives.

I personally believe that the US oligarchy's hostility toward Russia and Putin, specifically, is the perceived danger posed by the alternative example.

In the US, the federal government functions as a sort of mid-level management for the people that effectively own the country. Those in the federal government empowered to implement policy are like employees. Their job is to assist in furthering the interest of private business at home and abroad, but not to direct it. And that means big business, of course, the huge multi-national operators.

In Russia, under Putin, business activity falls under the purview of the state. It is a concern of state policy, but does not supersede its authority.

This, I believe, is the thing that is found upsetting and unacceptable to US oligarchs. It is antithetical to neo-liberal doctrine. They have been working to undermine it, but have not succeeded so far.

whir

Post  whir Wed May 13, 2015 3:31 pm

flamming_python wrote:Disappointed in Japan - just what do they think they're doing with this move other than pleasing Washington?
    Read carefully... "The Government of Japan under the Kyoto Protocol gave the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine 348 cars with hybrid engine Toyota Prius".
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed May 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Teshub wrote:

Yes, I count war of 1812 as part of Indian Wars, right or wrong.
    I'd say I count it as part of the Indian Wars from posting with NDNs because they count it so.
    So I picked up their habit.
    Also, I'm not the best historian. Embarassed
    but yes, would also call it a major conflict

Thank you, Teshub.
    Bolt
    Bolt

Post  Bolt Wed May 13, 2015 5:31 pm

Consider this a hearsay, but it was taken from Twower's blog, who is a former Russian officer, and still has some connections in the Army. I'm leaning to believe that what he says here is mostly true.

Let's say it was August. Maybe even it was last year. Some battalion tactical group (BTG) recieves an order to relocate to AO of imaginary conflict zone. Out of 100% of armoured vehicles (that were capitally repaired just some time ago) during the march 60% breaks in the first day (hidraulics, reductors). The main reason were inexperienced drivers (and they were not conscripts but contract soldiers). Vehicles were repaired as fast as possible. So the imaginary combat begins with imaginary enemy. It was chaos - the attached artillery fired at the "red" instead of the "blue force"; the "red" BTG started mistakenly fighting with another neighboring "red" BTG. NCOs didn't know how to read the map properly, they couldn't pass the needed info for the imaginary strikes to their attached fire support teams. Communication was bad. All in all, imaginary enemy was beaten and beaten good - ~700 imaginary killed, wounded and captured "blues" in AO of just one "red" BTG. But almost all of imaginary dead and wounded "reds" - ~20 people - were due to friendly fire wrote:

усть будет месяц август. Может даже прошлого года. Некая БТГ получает приказ совершить марш в район, скажем так, условных боевых действий. Из 100% бронемашин (откапиталенных совсем недавно) в ходе марша выходит из строя в первый же день порядка 60% (гидравлика, редукторы). Основная причина: неопытность механиков-водителей, плохо разбирающихся во вверенной технике. Контрактников, между прочим. Аврально починили. Дошло дело до условных боевых действий с условным противником. Началась неразбериха. То приданные средства усиления по "красным" вместо "синих" ударят, то "красные" с соседней БТГ "красных" условный бой по ошибке ведут, а потом внезапно: "Ба! Свои! Как же так!". Младший командный состав в координатах путается, карту плохо читает, цели для условных ударов средствам усиления указать не может толком. Связь захромала. В итоге условного противника в ходе условных боевых действий все же разгромили. Крепко разгромили: ~700 условных убитых, раненых и пленных "синих" только в полосе наступления одной БТГ "красных". Вот только практически все условные убитые и раненые "красных" - около 20 человек - от огня своих средств усиления wrote: ные" с соседней БТГ "красных" условный бой по ошибке ведут, а потом внезапно: "Ба! Свои! Как же так!". Младший командный состав в координатах путается, карту плохо читает, цели для условных ударов средствам усиления указать не может толком. Связь захромала. В итоге условного противника в ходе условных боевых действий все же разгромили. Крепко разгромили: ~700 условных убитых, раненых и пленных "синих" только в полосе наступления одной БТГ "красных". Вот только практически все условные убитые и раненые "красных" - около 20 человек - от огня своих средств усиления wrote:

Such insane ratio doesn't seem so insane if one remembers that Ukrainian forces tried to break through Novorussian forces in march columns, without any overwatch and support.

there are more interesting comments about the possible losses of RF army near Illoivaisk in August:

http://twower.livejournal.com/1661510.html#comments
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed May 13, 2015 5:56 pm

BKP wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:

Well, US soldiers are going to be very much indoctrinated. The information they're going to get in the service is restricted and the officially-accepted viewpoint continually reinforced. That's a given.

Now, about Americans in general, for those who haven't figured this out, the vast majority have next to 0 input on their federal government's international posture. Nor, precious little on anything else for that matter. The US is an oligarchy or plutocracy. Pick your preferred term.

For the sake of publicity, there is a false facade of "democracy." Some curmudgeon types like to say "it was never a democracy, it's a republic", but it's not even that, actually. The further up one looks from the local community level, the more pronounced this is.

For those who needed the obvious stated as the result of a study, there was this recently:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10769041/The-US-is-an-oligarchy-study-concludes.html

America's foreign policy, it's wars, etc. are the result of a semi ad-hoc policy decided upon by the 1% of the 1% of 1% who are very wealthy and well-connected.

Paul Craig Roberts, I believe, rightly identified the sectors of the national economy that the few who have actual influence come from: finance, MIC, energy, mineral extraction and corporate agriculture.

If you are not an American counted in this group, your opinion matters for nothing, except as a factor to be carefully managed. And, perception management in the US is multi-faceted and sophisticated. The US has been very innovative in this area in the modern era, although some of the basic concepts are very old.

Most run-of-the-mill Americans are too busy trying to live and get by to see whats going on and see through the propaganda that is simply part of the "air' they've been breathing their entire lives.

I personally believe that the US oligarchy's hostility toward Russia and Putin, specifically, is the perceived danger posed by the alternative example.

In the US, the federal government functions as a sort of mid-level management for the people that effectively own the country. Those in the federal government empowered to implement policy are like employees. Their job is to assist in furthering the interest of private business at home and abroad, but not to direct it. And that means big business, of course, the huge multi-national operators.

In Russia, under Putin, business activity falls under the purview of the state. It is a concern of state policy, but does not supersede its authority.

This, I believe, is the thing that is found upsetting and unacceptable to US oligarchs. It is antithetical to neo-liberal doctrine. They have been working to undermine it, but have not succeeded so far.

Yes, this is the way it is. & persons of my Mother's generation had a clue, hence "robber barons", & Masonic influence in small communities. My Mother loathed Masons.
    Akula971
    Akula971

Post  Akula971 Wed May 13, 2015 6:00 pm

whir wrote:
    Ukrainian Pravda via Google Translate wrote:Японія передала українській поліції 348 автомобілів
    Japan donated 348 Ukrainian police cars
    Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 15:41

The Government of Japan under the Kyoto Protocol gave the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine 348 cars with hybrid engine Toyota Prius.

According to "Radio Liberty" , the ceremony was held transmission cars at the National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in Kiev.
    The ceremony was attended by Japanese Ambassador to Ukraine Shiheki amount and representatives of corporations Sumitomo and Toyota Ukraine. Ukraine was represented by Interior Minister Arsen Avakov.

Avakov said that these cars are provided for the Kiev and Odessa patrol services. Continue reading.

I bet they will be up for sale online faster than those Saxons and BP vests Very Happy
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Wed May 13, 2015 8:01 pm

NAF demands Russian as a state language in Ukraine. Meh, it's not like the Kiev junta would never agree to that. Shocked

http://www.interpretermag.com/day-449-explosion-in-odessa-on-railroad-tracks-no-injuries/
    whir

Post  whir Wed May 13, 2015 9:06 pm

Павел Романов wrote:Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine called the militia heroes
    People's deputy and a former member of the Party of Regions Sergey Dunayev at a rally on May 9 in Lugansk militia called the LC heroes and added that the Ukrainian government is a puppet of the IMF.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:45 am