Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Share

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9422
    Points : 9914
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  George1 on Fri May 01, 2015 9:18 am

    welcome

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Godric on Fri May 01, 2015 10:49 am

    Ivan the Colorado wrote: Always nice to see a familiar face. Welcome home Godric!

    Cheers Ivan it is great to be here among comrades

    Cowboy's daughter wrote:

    I remember that name now! I didn't know you got banned! cry I was rooting for y'all for Independence!

    they banned me for a post I made a month earlier after I responded Flaming_Python's direct question to me in a event the UK didn't respect our result if we voted YES .... their was a lot not mentioned in the press in the run up to the vote in regards to the no campaign run by the Labour party they told pensioners on the doorsteps and via phone that if they voted yes they would lose their pensions and they also told EU citizens that they would be repatriated back to the European mainland on a Yes vote win ... on top of the entire weight of the media controlled by London but we still managed 45% even against such odds support now for Independence is now at 54% and rising it is only a matter of a couple of years

    Airbornewolf , Kvs, George1 Cheers for the welcome guys I hope to be asset to the community russia

    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3659
    Points : 3771
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri May 01, 2015 1:49 pm

    And another veteran of MP.net joins us, good to see you buddy and welcome!!!

    welcome

    I too hoped Scotland would go it's way, but there is always tomorrow!


    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Godric on Fri May 01, 2015 3:12 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:And another veteran of MP.net joins us, good to see you buddy and welcome!!!

    welcome

    I too hoped Scotland would go it's way, but there is always tomorrow!


    Cheers PapaDragon I'm glad to be amongst friends russia

    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3547
    Points : 3582
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri May 01, 2015 4:21 pm

    welcome T-95 avatar-man.

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Godric on Fri May 01, 2015 4:52 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:welcome  T-95 avatar-man.

    thanks for the welcome KoTeMoRe Cool

    Inetwarrior
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 29
    Points : 35
    Join date : 2015-04-28

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Inetwarrior on Fri May 01, 2015 4:53 pm

    Godric wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote: Always nice to see a familiar face. Welcome home Godric!

    Cheers Ivan it is great to be here among comrades

    Cowboy's daughter wrote:

    I remember that name now! I didn't know you got banned! cry  I was rooting for y'all for Independence!

    they banned me for a post I made a month earlier after I responded Flaming_Python's direct question to me in a event the UK didn't respect our result if we voted YES .... their was a lot not mentioned in the press in the run up to the vote in regards to the no  campaign run by the Labour party they told pensioners on the doorsteps and via phone that if they voted yes they would lose their pensions and they also told EU citizens that they would be repatriated back to the European mainland on a Yes vote win ... on top of the entire weight of the media controlled by London but we still managed 45% even against such odds support now for Independence is now at 54% and rising it is only a matter of a couple of years

    Airbornewolf , Kvs, George1 Cheers for the welcome guys I hope to be asset to the community russia

    Good luck good people..

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Godric on Fri May 01, 2015 5:13 pm

    Cheers InetWarrior Cool

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15439
    Points : 16146
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  GarryB on Sat May 02, 2015 12:06 pm

    welcome Smile

    When you get your independence I am sure our Scottish members will have drawn up a shopping list for the Russians. Perhaps a, you pay for the upgrade and get the item itself free sort of deal...


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Godric on Sat May 02, 2015 4:48 pm

    GarryB wrote:welcome Smile

    When you get your independence I am sure our Scottish members will have drawn up a shopping list for the Russians. Perhaps a, you pay for the upgrade and get the item itself free sort of deal...

    we will have loads of gifts for our Russian friends of UK armor (Chobham/Dorchester) as we would inherit a load of that stuff getting rid of the UK's nukes will almost certainly mean no Nato membership something most nationalists don't want anyway ... might throw in a Euro fighter as well for good measure lol!

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15439
    Points : 16146
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  GarryB on Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 am

    America doesn't understand the difference between a friend and a lackey...

    A friend does it without being asked... because they want to... not because they get asked or are forced to... Smile


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9422
    Points : 9914
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  George1 on Sun May 03, 2015 1:29 am

    welcome

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Godric on Sun May 03, 2015 9:01 am

    GarryB wrote:America doesn't understand the difference between a friend and a lackey...

    A friend does it without being asked... because they want to... not because they get asked or are forced to...  Smile

    they tried that a few years back when we released Abdelbaset al-Megrahi (the Lockerbie bomber jailed after the CIA paid informant gave false testimony to a Scottish court in the Netherlands) on compassionate grounds ..... O'Bampot and the Americans were not pleased they were told to mind their own business as was the UK government ...

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Godric on Sun May 03, 2015 9:02 am

    cheers George1 yes sir

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15439
    Points : 16146
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  GarryB on Sun May 03, 2015 12:05 pm

    I think 100% that the bombing of the airliner that crashed at Lockerbie would never have happened if the US Navy had not shot down that Iranian Airbus in the 1980s...

    sad situation all round.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Godric on Sun May 03, 2015 3:47 pm

    GarryB wrote:I think 100% that the bombing of the airliner that crashed at Lockerbie would never have happened if the US Navy had not shot down that Iranian Airbus in the 1980s...

    sad situation all round.

    yup it was a revenge attack by Iran (that had nothing to do with Libya just a easy target for America to blame and bomb) after the USS Vincennes shot down Iranair 655 over Iranian airspace, killing 290 passengers, including 66 children and 16 crew. the Pan Am flight 103 was delayed it was meant to explode over the Atlantic

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3182
    Points : 3310
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  flamming_python on Sun May 03, 2015 3:53 pm

    None of which justifies terrorism.

    The American shooting down of the Iranian airline was a mistake
    The Lockerbie bombing was an intentional mass-murder

    It's like the difference between a soldier in war who accidently lobs a grenade into the wrong house and kills an innocent family, and a psychopath who intentionally targets innocents.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Werewolf on Sun May 03, 2015 4:00 pm

    flamming_python wrote:None of which justifies terrorism.

    The American shooting down of the Iranian airline was a mistake
    The Lockerbie bombing was an intentional mass-murder

    It's like the difference between a soldier in war who accidently lobs a grenade into the wrong house and kills an innocent family, and a psychopath who intentionally targets innocents.

    Shooting down civilian airliners with working transponders is a terrorist act, no mistake.

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Godric on Sun May 03, 2015 8:25 pm

    flamming_python wrote:None of which justifies terrorism.

    The American shooting down of the Iranian airline was a mistake
    The Lockerbie bombing was an intentional mass-murder

    It's like the difference between a soldier in war who accidently lobs a grenade into the wrong house and kills an innocent family, and a psychopath who intentionally targets innocents.

    I don't agree with terrorism full stop, I have a problem with CIA duping our judicial system with using one of their paid informants to help convict a guy that wasn't involved in the crime then complain when we release him

    the downing of iranair 655 was not a mistake it was gross incompetence by the captain and crew of the ship and to this day America has never apologised for downing the plane

    kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2500
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  kvs on Sun May 03, 2015 8:31 pm

    Godric wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:None of which justifies terrorism.

    The American shooting down of the Iranian airline was a mistake
    The Lockerbie bombing was an intentional mass-murder

    It's like the difference between a soldier in war who accidently lobs a grenade into the wrong house and kills an innocent family, and a psychopath who intentionally targets innocents.

    I don't agree with terrorism full stop, I have a problem with CIA duping our judicial system with using one of their paid informants to help convict a guy that wasn't involved in the crime then complain when we release him

    the downing of iranair 655 was not a mistake it was gross incompetence by the captain and crew of the ship and to this day America has never apologised for downing the plane

    It even gave them medals for their duty shortly after this event.

    http://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/shootingdown_iranair_flight655.php

    Supposedly 655 was shot down because some Iranian boats had threatened the US naval ships in the Gulf.
    It should be noted that this sort of generous butt covering is never applied in other instances. Supposing
    the Donbas rebels really did shoot down MH17 (they didn't and the 30 mm bullet holes prove it), they could
    use the US reasoning since the Kiev regime was attacking them and sending military planes for cargo transport
    and recon.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15439
    Points : 16146
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  GarryB on Mon May 04, 2015 12:16 pm

    That US ship was in Iranian waters when it shot down that airliner... if an Iranian speed boat with a stinger missile on board entered US waters and shot down a civilian airliner they perhaps thought was a military plane and a threat...

    The US ship was shooting what it called boghammers... to the rest of the world they were small patrol craft of the Iranian Navy... that the US ship was taking pot shots at... in Iranian waters...

    The thing that justified the US ship entering Iranian waters and shooting at Iranian vessels was that the US ship sent its helicopter ahead and it claims it was fired upon... later evidence suggest warning shots were fired to get the helo to leave the Iranian waters it was flying over... the result was the US ship entered Iranian waters and started firing ... ineffectively... at the small fast Iranian vessels with a 127mm main gun.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Godric on Mon May 04, 2015 2:39 pm

    GarryB wrote:That US ship was in Iranian waters when it shot down that airliner... if an Iranian speed boat with a stinger missile on board entered US waters and shot down a civilian airliner they perhaps thought was a military plane and a threat...

    The US ship was shooting what it called boghammers... to the rest of the world they were small patrol craft of the Iranian Navy... that the US ship was taking pot shots at... in Iranian waters...

    The thing that justified the US ship entering Iranian waters and shooting at Iranian vessels was that the US ship sent its helicopter ahead and it claims it was fired upon... later evidence suggest warning shots were fired to get the helo to leave the Iranian waters it was flying over... the result was the US ship entered Iranian waters and started firing ... ineffectively... at the small fast Iranian vessels with a 127mm main gun.

    yes I knew this GarryB I class it as gross incompetence/arrogance that is inherent within the US armed forces they think they can do as they please because the Soviet Union disintegrated even now this attitude still prevails, this the real reason America is gunning for Russia and trying to isolate Russia within the international community ... it will not work because even in the EU people see who the real aggressors are

    kvs wrote:It even gave them medals for their duty shortly after this event.



    Supposedly 655 was shot down because some Iranian boats had threatened the US naval ships in the Gulf.  
    It should be noted that this sort of generous butt covering is never applied in other instances.   Supposing
    the Donbas rebels really did shoot down MH17 (they didn't and the 30 mm bullet holes prove it), they could
    use the US reasoning since the Kiev regime was attacking them and sending military planes for cargo transport
    and recon.  

    yes I knew that as well hence the arrogance comments in regards to America the same was the case a few years earlier in India Bhopal .... with the union carbide disaster no one from union carbide was prosecuted and no compensation and no apology given compare  it with the BP oil spill in America BP had to pay 10s of billions in dollars in compensation

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4467
    Points : 4658
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Mon May 04, 2015 7:24 pm

    welcome

    BKP
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 268
    Points : 277
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  BKP on Wed May 06, 2015 7:03 am

    welcome
    I too wish you luck for your country's next independence referendum.

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Godric on Wed May 06, 2015 6:39 pm

    Cheers magnumcromagnon & BKP russia

    Sponsored content

    Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:17 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:17 pm