Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+48
marcinko
Walther von Oldenburg
Cowboy's daughter
PapaDragon
artjomh
JohninMK
Dforce
auslander
ExBeobachter1987
Prince Darling
GarryB
Book.
CaptMorgan68
Godric
medo
Dima
Airbornewolf
Inetwarrior
Voskhod
whir
Morpheus Eberhardt
Admin
DTA
NationalRus
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Monarchist
Khepesh
KomissarBojanchev
TheArmenian
collegeboy16
Cpt Caz
Regular
Mike E
macedonian
DanilaMP
kvs
TR1
wilhelm
mack8
Rodinazombie
sepheronx
KoTeMoRe
Strizh
flamming_python
magnumcromagnon
Werewolf
max steel
AbsoluteZero
52 posters

mp.net is closing?

CaptMorgan68

mp.net is closing? - Page 9 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

Post  CaptMorgan68 Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:05 pm

[quote="KoTeMoRe"][quote="kvs"][quote="whir"]
    KoTeMoRe wrote: People still don't know who did it, but ...

People don't but I do  sniper Wink
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:58 pm

iNTRODUCE YOURSELF CAPTmORG68
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:58 pm

I still never have...almost a year in.  Twisted Evil
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:27 am

CaptMorgan68 wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    whir wrote:

People don't but I do  sniper  Wink

Is that really you from MP net? That ban mod pigsty got rid of so many good posters over the years.

Book.
    Book.

Post  Book. Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:43 am

CaptMorgan68 wrote:

Hello sir. pls go here Smile

Arrow Arrow
    Member Introductions and Rules
    https://www.russiadefence.net/f6-member-introductions-and-rules
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:41 am

I still never have...almost a year in. Twisted Evil

How about we correct that? Smile

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:19 am

I took a look on themess just yesterday, and I am much more satisfied being here. I registered on themess but I never post there. The place is not even a shadow of what MP.net was, and it is much more hostile community. The remaining good posters are very few in number as quite a bit took refuge here. The blatantly Russophobic crowd overran the place, their agenda (different from the tolerable Western point of view) seems to prevail. I won't be going back, nor do I advise anyone on this forum if you are still allowed. In a certain topic, they already marked members of this forum as persona non grata.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:46 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:I took a look on themess just yesterday, and I am much more satisfied being here. I registered on themess but I never post there. The place is not even a shadow of what MP.net was, and it is much more hostile community. The remaining good posters are very few in number as quite a bit took refuge here. The blatantly Russophobic crowd overran the place, their agenda (different from the tolerable Western point of view) seems to prevail. I won't be going back, nor do I advise anyone on this forum if you are still allowed. In a certain topic, they already marked members of this forum as persona non grata.

Link?

Seems like this site and TheMess are the main two fragments of mp.net really. What was once a united site has broken into two halves; pro-Russians go here, anti-Russians go there.
    Gotta be a message or reflection of the times in that somewhere.

Of course this site actually had its start some years prior; but a large part of its growth is owed to the trickling of migrants from mp.net over the years that have been banned or shunned for their views, which had become steadily less tolerated in mp.net as time went on.

I wonder if future historians will track the history and lineage of forums, and other internet social resources? Smile
    whir

Post  whir Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:21 pm

CaptMorgan

That nickname...
    mp.net is closing? - Page 9 505phk
    whir

Post  whir Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:30 pm

And people loathed the Ukranian thread Rolling Eyes.

It's funny how a few posters that only posted to slander the old thread have practically monopolised the new one with their drivels Laughing.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:32 pm

CaptMorgan68 wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    whir wrote:

Nigga iz it you?

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:08 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:I took a look on themess just yesterday, and I am much more satisfied being here. I registered on themess but I never post there. The place is not even a shadow of what MP.net was, and it is much more hostile community. The remaining good posters are very few in number as quite a bit took refuge here. The blatantly Russophobic crowd overran the place, their agenda (different from the tolerable Western point of view) seems to prevail. I won't be going back, nor do I advise anyone on this forum if you are still allowed. In a certain topic, they already marked members of this forum as persona non grata.

Link?

Seems like this site and TheMess are the main two fragments of mp.net really. What was once a united site has broken into two halves; pro-Russians go here, anti-Russians go there.
    Gotta be a message or reflection of the times in that somewhere.

Of course this site actually had its start some years prior; but a large part of its growth is owed to the trickling of migrants from mp.net over the years that have been banned or shunned for their views, which had become steadily less tolerated in mp.net as time went on.

I wonder if future historians will track the history and lineage of forums, and other internet social resources? Smile
    http://themess.net/forum/news-and-current-events/26679-mh17-plane-was-shot-down-by-a-buk-missile-russian-weapons-manufacturer-says
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Lol...Hollis claims there are "untruthful" people here...HOLLIS.

I see a dejavu...

John Kohn Kerry said:
    It's really 19th century behavior in the 21st century, there is no way to start with...you don't invade a country on completely phony pretexts...

The truth is out you untruthful pr**ks.

Maybe he is related to Johny?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:25 am

Now how could he know that...  he didn't even say hi...

Hilarious they think a Russian missile rolled into eastern Ukraine and shot down an airliner and then rolled out without being noticed or tracked on US satellite images...

The only operational BUKs in the region were Ukrainian government systems... claims the freedom fighters captured some suggests they captured them intact and operational and immediately knew how to use them... both of which sound unlikely.

The most plausable  situation was that it was a Ukrainan government BUK that brought the aircraft down... but that wont be considered by the west because that does not follow their narrative that the Russians are evil and aggressors and everything bad that happens is their fault... I am therefore glad that Russia is clearly swinging East and ignoring these pricks for its future.
    Book.
    Book.

Post  Book. Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:16 pm

MP hate us but the funny...

Russ bear bring traffic!

now it the mess lol1

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:41 pm

GarryB wrote:

Now how could he know that...  he didn't even say hi...

Hilarious they think a Russian missile rolled into eastern Ukraine and shot down an airliner and then rolled out without being noticed or tracked on US satellite images...

The only operational BUKs in the region were Ukrainian government systems... claims the freedom fighters captured some suggests they captured them intact and operational and immediately knew how to use them... both of which sound unlikely.

The most plausable  situation was that it was a Ukrainan government BUK that brought the aircraft down... but that wont be considered by the west because that does not follow their narrative that the Russians are evil and aggressors and everything bad that happens is their fault... I am therefore glad that Russia is clearly swinging East and ignoring these pricks for its future.

Good points Garry, also another point we should bring up is a civilian airliner's RCS is completely different from a fighter plane's RCS, almost like night and day.
    whir

Post  whir Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:40 pm

I decided to check the Ukrainian thread over there just to see a mod threatening with vacations after an Ukrainian poster trashed a non-Ukrainian-pro-Ukrainian Rolling Eyes.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:35 am

whir wrote:I decided to check the Ukrainian thread over there just to see a mod threatening with vacations after an Ukrainian poster trashed a non-Ukrainian-pro-Ukrainian Rolling Eyes.

It's the same collection of ban fags from MP net. Including the dog loving retard.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:41 pm

Christ, i just had a look at that site and realise I dont miss it at all.

Its just constant arguing and fighting on every point you make with nobody making concessions or listening to the other point of view.

I dont like circle jerks, and i think it would be better for us to have more of the opposite view on here, and i wish some people would calm down with their extreme views, but in general this is a pretty calm and polite place to be. Theres no bitching or vicious arguments going on, its nice to be able to actually read worthwhile posts and news, rather than read 20 pages of historical butthurt between some balt or pole and the russians.
    Prince Darling

Post  Prince Darling Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:45 pm

mp.net was like a douchebag western journalist in russia (alec luhn, simon from vice, etc.) but the mess is like the cheaper cousin that has evicted every last non american bowing poster.

"friendly" terrorism is still very much supported on themess.net, especially in the syria topic, with all of the jihadi posters surviving the "cleansing"
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:20 pm

Prince Darling wrote:mp.net was like a douchebag western journalist in russia (alec luhn, simon from vice, etc.) but the mess is like the cheaper cousin that has evicted every last non american bowing poster.

"friendly" terrorism is still very much supported on themess.net, especially in the syria topic, with all of the jihadi posters surviving the "cleansing"

The funny and hypocrite and at the same time complete retarded thing on Mp.net that i have personally read is when in Iraq, real Iraqi insurgents were fighting americans after the war, before any Al CIAda was there...so there were some posters and among one off them a moderate poster that called them Insurgents and not Terrorists with very thoughtful words not to insult Iraqis has always addressed them as insurgents because that is what it is, however after a while some of those NATO (USA) stronkkk started to accusse him of supporting terrorism and i quote out of memory that guy said:
    As long i am hear i will not tolerate any terrorist glorification and you will call them Terrorists!

That witch hunt for that one guy who haven't even expressed any kind of radical political views for several pages had to "proof" that he was not an Iraqi terrorist, because according to that one imbecile who started accusing him of Terrorism is a complete retarded american that actually believes that Iraq had anything to do with 911 and that iraqis are terrorists... He had to proof not being some Terrorist apologetic otherwise he was threatened with the ban hammer. That place is full off indoctrinated halfwits who can't even point out a single country they have war mongered against without using google.
    ExBeobachter1987
    ExBeobachter1987

Post  ExBeobachter1987 Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:41 pm

kvs wrote:
    whir wrote:I decided to check the Ukrainian thread over there just to see a mod threatening with vacations after an Ukrainian poster trashed a non-Ukrainian-pro-Ukrainian Rolling Eyes.

It's the same collection of ban fags from MP net.  Including the dog loving retard.

Who?
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:43 pm

digrass with the black mutt....or is it a self portrait?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:28 am

auslander wrote:digrass with the black mutt....or is it a self portrait?
    Simply curious, what did you have against against Digrar? Very Happy
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:48 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    auslander wrote:digrass with the black mutt....or is it a self portrait?
    Simply curious, what did you have against against Digrar?  Very Happy

He had the cheek to threaten to ban people who argued or used personal insults but at the same time used his untouchable position to call people retards and window lickers etc etc

Thread did clear up a bit to be fair but that was because he got rid of everyone, good content and all but his attitute was very arrogant, came accross as very much enjoying his 'power'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:38 pm