Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+98
Cheetah
miketheterrible
A1RMAN
kopyo-21
pushkin
Viktor
OminousSpudd
eridan
Pincus Shain
ahmedfire
User 1592
HM1199
DerWolf
Singular_trafo
KiloGolf
auslander
william.boutros
Luq man
mack8
hoom
Rmf
Genjurooo
SeigSoloyvov
Redboy
tanino
Project Canada
triphosgene
KoTeMoRe
jaguar_br
Zivo
BKP
AK-Rex
Neutrality
Big_Gazza
artjomh
Sunbeam
Firebird
Vann7
Akula971
Isos
zg18
RTN
ult
Kimppis
x_54_u43
vultur
Hachimoto
TheArmenian
Berkut
JohninMK
marcellogo
Austin
Glyph
Mindstorm
VladimirSahin
GJ Flanker
mutantsushi
Pinto
havok
Mike E
kvs
par far
Cyrus the great
PapaDragon
chicken
max steel
Captain Nemo
Notio
franco
nemrod
magnumcromagnon
Cyberspec
Manov
2SPOOKY4U
Kyo
Morpheus Eberhardt
zepia
medo
Book.
GunshipDemocracy
Svyatoslavich
Flanky
wilhelm
Ranxerox71
collegeboy16
higurashihougi
George1
EKS
Stealthflanker
AlfaT8
Werewolf
victor1985
jhelb
flamming_python
GarryB
sepheronx
Alex555
type055
102 posters

PAK-FA, T-50: News #3

victor1985

PAK-FA, T-50: News #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #3

Post  victor1985 Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:39 am

Also normal cannons whit no electrical can have a math calculated turn of barrel and a calculated positions thus better covering sky and for logical use of munition. Hitting at intercept course is best practice. Add the radius of explosion and you have a best cover of sky. Here best explosive come in where important is: easy in produce explosive, low cost , stability, rate of radius of explosion per quantity of explosive and depozit conditions.
    victor1985

Post  victor1985 Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:42 am

Now some offtopic: russia should have psihologic courses where new comers must be seen what they beleive about lot of things.
    2SPOOKY4U
    2SPOOKY4U

Post  2SPOOKY4U Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:56 pm

Cyberspec wrote:30-05-2015 Voronezh during the Avidarts-2015 competition
    PAK-FA, T-50: News #3 - Page 4 OO-js_1_dIs

I'm rather concerned that we have not seen anything about the internal bays.

But good to see PAKFA using R-77, any more information or pics on PAKFA's participation in Aviadarts-2015?
    EKS

Post  EKS Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:52 pm

If i'm right, the next prototype t50-6 will be flying soon. Can't wait the see this bird. And i m curious Of the upgrade industry officials were talking About.
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Tests completed for the equipment and means of rescue of pilots on T-50.

Zvezda NPP experts finished testing the unified protective helmet ZS-10, new generation oxygen mask KM-36M, G-suit PPK-7, pressure suit WCC-17 and oxygen system COP-50 . Last year, the state tests were completed wrt ejection seat K-36D-5 .
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:47 pm

T-50-4 with RVV-SD medium range AAM.

PAK-FA, T-50: News #3 - Page 4 AWMucGljcy5saXZlam91cm5hbC5jb20vYm1wZC8zODAyNDk4MC8yMTc2NzkzLzIxNzY3OTNfb3JpZ2luYWwuanBnP19faWQ9NjMyNTI=
    2SPOOKY4U
    2SPOOKY4U

Post  2SPOOKY4U Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Kyo wrote:T-50-4 with RVV-SD medium range AAM.

PAK-FA, T-50: News #3 - Page 4 AWMucGljcy5saXZlam91cm5hbC5jb20vYm1wZC8zODAyNDk4MC8yMTc2NzkzLzIxNzY3OTNfb3JpZ2luYWwuanBnP19faWQ9NjMyNTI=
    For one, that is not RVV-SD but R-77.
    RVV-SD will never be put on a Russian aircraft.
    Manov
    Manov

Post  Manov Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:35 pm

whatyatalkingabout? Rvv-sd is EXACTLY for the Ruaf, contrary to the Rvv ae. So you say this because you see this missile white and say with confidence "it is not rvv-sd". Yeah right.
    Berkut
    Berkut

Post  Berkut Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:49 pm

[quote="2SPOOKY4U"]
    Cyberspec wrote:I'm rather concerned that we have not seen anything about the internal bays.

But good to see PAKFA using R-77, any more information or pics on PAKFA's participation in Aviadarts-2015?

We have seen plenty about the weaponbays. Testing of them on Su-47, CAD's of aerodynamic testing, patent drawings, CAD's of the doors and spoilers, ejectors for the main and side bays etc. But you of course mean open bays on T-50 itself, i am being somewhat pedantic. And yes, still 5+ years on there isnt any open bay picture on T-50 itself. Other than the famous T-50-KNS pic of course.

PAK-FA, T-50: News #3 - Page 4 5etHs72

As to Aviadarts, all it did was to make a pass, that is it. Nothing more.

2SPOOKY4U wrote:RVV-SD will never be put on a Russian aircraft.

Wrong. That is RVV-SD/R-77-1. Compare R-77 and R-77-1's lengths. This is of course just a weight mock up, not a real thing.
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:47 am

Like Berkut says....RVV-SD = R-77-1

The media almost always use the export designation for some reason
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:09 am

Berkut wrote:

2SPOOKY4U wrote:RVV-SD will never be put on a Russian aircraft.

Wrong. That is RVV-SD/R-77-1. Compare R-77 and R-77-1's lengths. This is of course just a weight mock up, not a real thing.

...Of course, A2A missiles have a limited shelf life, so there's no need to eat up shelf life for non-combat patrol such as the flight of prototype aircraft. BTW remember to introduce yourself in the member introduction forum.
    2SPOOKY4U
    2SPOOKY4U

Post  2SPOOKY4U Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:15 am

Are people seriously using RVV-SD and RVV-BD etc as the names for missiles used on the PAK-FA?

That's amusing.
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:33 pm

Another one  thumbsup

PAK-FA, T-50: News #3 - Page 4 PjsYu5p
    Berkut
    Berkut

Post  Berkut Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:01 pm

2SPOOKY4U wrote:Are people seriously using RVV-SD and RVV-BD etc as the names for missiles used on the PAK-FA?

That's amusing.

I am a stickler for designations but in this case, who cares. You thought it was R-77. Which is more wrong by an order of magnitude.
    2SPOOKY4U
    2SPOOKY4U

Post  2SPOOKY4U Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:49 pm

Berkut wrote:
    2SPOOKY4U wrote:Are people seriously using RVV-SD and RVV-BD etc as the names for missiles used on the PAK-FA?

That's amusing.

I am a stickler for designations but in this case, who cares. You thought it was R-77. Which is more wrong by an order of magnitude.

I still think it is an R-77 Smile
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:11 am

So..i wonder when PAKFA will demonstrate weapon release..particularly from its weapon bay.
    Book.
    Book.

Post  Book. Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:17 am

2SPOOKY4U wrote:
    Berkut wrote:

That's amusing.

Ukraine make the R77

Ru make RVV AE
    2SPOOKY4U
    2SPOOKY4U

Post  2SPOOKY4U Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:27 am

Book. wrote:
    2SPOOKY4U wrote:
    Berkut wrote:

That's amusing.

Ukraine make the R77

Ru make RVV AE

RVV-AE is an export missile, Russia makes it, but it does not use it on domestic planes.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:39 am

Book. wrote:
    Ukraine make the R77

Ru make RVV AE

Vympel NPO is a Russian research and production company based near Moscow, mostly known for their air-to-air missiles. Other projects include SAM and ABM defenses. It was started in the Soviet era as an OKB (experimental design bureau).

I think what ukraine produced was some spare parts of the rockets , to speed the production..
    but the entire missile is done by Russian company. IS a russian missile.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:43 am

Interesting info I picked up from a member on keypublishing forums Jo Asakura:

http://pro.eltech.com/projects/gosudarstvennyy-zavod-pulsar-g-moskva

http://forum.keypublishing.com/showthread.php?126959-The-PAK-FA-News-Pics-amp-Debate-Thread-XXIV&p=2230096#post2230096

Interesting recent overview of modernisation & retooling of NPP 'Pulsar' for the production of microwave integrated circuits and HEMTs (particularly GaN) for radar, including airborne applications. Project has been completed (use GT):

http://pro.eltech.com/projects/gosud...ulsar-g-moskva

It may be slightly dated because there are more recent advanced developments - which I'll refrain from posting for want of my subsequent post being titled 'Things to Do in Tokyo When You're Dead'.

So it appears that NPP Istok now makes GaN modules?

Berkut, if you are around, could you verify any info for me on this?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:27 am

sepheronx wrote:Interesting info I picked up from a member on keypublishing forums Jo Asakura:

http://pro.eltech.com/projects/gosudarstvennyy-zavod-pulsar-g-moskva

http://forum.keypublishing.com/showthread.php?126959-The-PAK-FA-News-Pics-amp-Debate-Thread-XXIV&p=2230096#post2230096

Interesting recent overview of modernisation & retooling of NPP 'Pulsar' for the production of microwave integrated circuits and HEMTs (particularly GaN) for radar, including airborne applications. Project has been completed (use GT):

http://pro.eltech.com/projects/gosud...ulsar-g-moskva

It may be slightly dated because there are more recent advanced developments - which I'll refrain from posting for want of my subsequent post being titled 'Things to Do in Tokyo When You're Dead'.

So it appears that NPP Istok now makes GaN modules?

Berkut, if you are around, could you verify any info for me on this?

lol1 Talk about irony! The thread you contributed to the most had your answer all along, and it was answered almost a year ago...courtesy of 'Mindstorm':

Mindstorm wrote:
    Almaz-Antey Company promote the new development in the transistor and semiconductor design (in particular for AESA radar in the X and S band).

http://vpk.name/news/111855_Angstrem_zavershil_opyitnokonstruktorskuyu_razrabotku_Silovik6A.html

Very interesting in particular the development in the Ga-N element design , at today without foreign analogue

Кремниевый транзисторный ключ, используемый для модуляторов питания усилителей мощности на основе GaAs-транзисторов, является функциональным аналогом интеллектуального ключа – BTS640 фирмы Infineon Technologies AS (Германия).

Для кремниевого транзисторного ключа, используемого для модуляторов питания усилителей мощности на основе GaN-транзисторов, прямые отечественные и зарубежные аналоги отсутствуют.

The effects on this development trend on the efficiency of future ground , air and space based integrated sensor network for air and space defense and on the increased performances of new generation SAM  seekers are obvious   Smile .

https://www.russiadefence.net/t2824p30-scientific-and-innovation-development-of-russia#56386

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:31 am

Maybe this explains why we have not heard much about N036 besides a single test done? Maybe they are switching over to GaN based T/R modules? Or do we suspect something else?

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:38 pm

sepheronx wrote:Maybe this explains why we have not heard much about N036 besides a single test done?  Maybe they are switching over to GaN based T/R modules?  Or do we suspect something else?
    Maybe its just classified at this point. We can skim the surface of the developments of sections like the radar but that is it. I have family who flew for the VVS and I know plenty of people who have flown for the USAF, and all have said that the radar and avionics are the most classified part of combat aircraft and they are subsequently the hardest part to find the capabilities of it. I would not expect them to even report on any other tests besides the initial one.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:47 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Maybe this explains why we have not heard much about N036 besides a single test done?  Maybe they are switching over to GaN based T/R modules?  Or do we suspect something else?
    Maybe its just classified at this point. We can skim the surface of the developments of sections like the radar but that is it. I have family who flew for the VVS and I know plenty of people who have flown for the USAF, and all have said that the radar and avionics are the most classified part of combat aircraft and they are subsequently the hardest part to find the capabilities of it. I would not expect them to even report on any other tests besides the initial one.

Yes, you are definately right. As even to today, no one really knows what N001VEP radars performance is. And it isnt new.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:32 pm

Communication system for the PAK FA will be shown for the first time on the "Army 2015"

http://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/2032088

MOSCOW, June 10. / TASS /. Combined Instrument Making Corporation (DIC, is a "Rostec") for the first time demonstrate the international military-technical forum "Army 2015" communication system for the Russian fifth generation fighter T-50 (PAK FA). This was reported on June 10 TASS in the press service of the defense industry.

"For the first time such an event will be presented to the complex of the C-111 for the fifth-generation fighter T-50 communications systems family" Buran "for the Navy, automated center" Antey "for the top management of the Land Forces, electronic warfare systems" Borisoglebsk-2 "and" infauna ", as well as individual items of automated control system tactical level (ACS TK)" - listed in the press-service.

As explained by the Deputy Director General of DIC Sergei Skokov tactical control system created under the concept of network-centric warfare, according to which success is achieved through information superiority over the enemy. The corporation stressed that the emerging communications equipment, navigation and data transmission allows you to associate a single information network of each fighter, reconnaissance, targeting, weapons and electronic warfare equipment. The situation on the battlefield is displayed online and can be controlled "to a whole new level of efficiency," noted in the defense industry. Such techniques today are equipped with advanced models of equipment, such as tanks on the platform of "Armata" fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers on the platforms "Kurganets-25" and "Boomerang" armored "Typhoon".

Total DIC plans to submit to the "Army 2015" more than 100 models of new technology, and of the products will be demonstrated behind closed doors, said Skok. "The Corporation will demonstrate for the first time at the Forum members and the operator of the automated control system of the Strategic Missile Forces (RVSN ACS) of the new generation" - he said.

It will also have elements of equipment "future soldier" "Warrior", including the commander personal tablets, unified set of group management of mobile complexes with drones on KAMAZ chassis and a new short-range drone "Corsair".

Troops EKR demonstrate capabilities of the complex "Pantsir-S" in the forum "Army 2015"

International Military-Technical Forum "Army-2015" will be held from 16 to 19 June at the military-patriotic recreation park "Patriot" in Kubinka near Moscow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:03 pm