Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Share

    victor1985
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 852
    Points : 901
    Join date : 2015-01-02

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  victor1985 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:39 am

    Also normal cannons whit no electrical can have a math calculated turn of barrel and a calculated positions thus better covering sky and for logical use of munition. Hitting at intercept course is best practice. Add the radius of explosion and you have a best cover of sky. Here best explosive come in where important is: easy in produce explosive, low cost , stability, rate of radius of explosion per quantity of explosive and depozit conditions.

    victor1985
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 852
    Points : 901
    Join date : 2015-01-02

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  victor1985 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:42 am

    Now some offtopic: russia should have psihologic courses where new comers must be seen what they beleive about lot of things.

    2SPOOKY4U
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 283
    Points : 300
    Join date : 2014-09-20

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  2SPOOKY4U on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:56 pm

    Cyberspec wrote:30-05-2015 Voronezh during the Avidarts-2015 competition

    I'm rather concerned that we have not seen anything about the internal bays.

    But good to see PAKFA using R-77, any more information or pics on PAKFA's participation in Aviadarts-2015?

    EKS
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 34
    Points : 35
    Join date : 2014-09-03
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  EKS on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:52 pm

    If i'm right, the next prototype t50-6 will be flying soon. Can't wait the see this bird. And i m curious Of the upgrade industry officials were talking About.

    Kyo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 514
    Points : 563
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 67
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  Kyo on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:55 pm

    Tests completed for the equipment and means of rescue of pilots on T-50.

    Zvezda NPP experts finished testing the unified protective helmet ZS-10, new generation oxygen mask KM-36M, G-suit PPK-7, pressure suit WCC-17 and oxygen system COP-50 . Last year, the state tests were completed wrt ejection seat K-36D-5 .

    Kyo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 514
    Points : 563
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 67
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  Kyo on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:47 pm

    T-50-4 with RVV-SD medium range AAM.


    2SPOOKY4U
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 283
    Points : 300
    Join date : 2014-09-20

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  2SPOOKY4U on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:50 pm

    Kyo wrote:T-50-4 with RVV-SD medium range AAM.

    For one, that is not RVV-SD but R-77.
    RVV-SD will never be put on a Russian aircraft.

    Manov
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 39
    Points : 48
    Join date : 2015-01-07
    Location : South America

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  Manov on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:35 pm

    whatyatalkingabout? Rvv-sd is EXACTLY for the Ruaf, contrary to the Rvv ae. So you say this because you see this missile white and say with confidence "it is not rvv-sd". Yeah right.

    Berkut
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 191
    Points : 216
    Join date : 2015-05-05

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  Berkut on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:49 pm

    [quote="2SPOOKY4U"]
    Cyberspec wrote:I'm rather concerned that we have not seen anything about the internal bays.

    But good to see PAKFA using R-77, any more information or pics on PAKFA's participation in Aviadarts-2015?

    We have seen plenty about the weaponbays. Testing of them on Su-47, CAD's of aerodynamic testing, patent drawings, CAD's of the doors and spoilers, ejectors for the main and side bays etc. But you of course mean open bays on T-50 itself, i am being somewhat pedantic. And yes, still 5+ years on there isnt any open bay picture on T-50 itself. Other than the famous T-50-KNS pic of course.



    As to Aviadarts, all it did was to make a pass, that is it. Nothing more.

    2SPOOKY4U wrote:RVV-SD will never be put on a Russian aircraft.

    Wrong. That is RVV-SD/R-77-1. Compare R-77 and R-77-1's lengths. This is of course just a weight mock up, not a real thing.

    Cyberspec
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1946
    Points : 2117
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  Cyberspec on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:47 am

    Like Berkut says....RVV-SD = R-77-1

    The media almost always use the export designation for some reason

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:09 am

    Berkut wrote:

    2SPOOKY4U wrote:RVV-SD will never be put on a Russian aircraft.

    Wrong. That is RVV-SD/R-77-1. Compare R-77 and R-77-1's lengths. This is of course just a weight mock up, not a real thing.


    ...Of course, A2A missiles have a limited shelf life, so there's no need to eat up shelf life for non-combat patrol such as the flight of prototype aircraft. BTW remember to introduce yourself in the member introduction forum.

    2SPOOKY4U
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 283
    Points : 300
    Join date : 2014-09-20

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  2SPOOKY4U on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:15 am

    Are people seriously using RVV-SD and RVV-BD etc as the names for missiles used on the PAK-FA?

    That's amusing.

    Viktor
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5627
    Points : 6280
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  Viktor on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:33 pm

    Another one  thumbsup


    Berkut
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 191
    Points : 216
    Join date : 2015-05-05

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  Berkut on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:01 pm

    2SPOOKY4U wrote:Are people seriously using RVV-SD and RVV-BD etc as the names for missiles used on the PAK-FA?

    That's amusing.

    I am a stickler for designations but in this case, who cares. You thought it was R-77. Which is more wrong by an order of magnitude.

    2SPOOKY4U
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 283
    Points : 300
    Join date : 2014-09-20

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  2SPOOKY4U on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:49 pm

    Berkut wrote:
    2SPOOKY4U wrote:Are people seriously using RVV-SD and RVV-BD etc as the names for missiles used on the PAK-FA?

    That's amusing.

    I am a stickler for designations but in this case, who cares. You thought it was R-77. Which is more wrong by an order of magnitude.

    I still think it is an R-77 Smile

    Stealthflanker
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 808
    Points : 894
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 28
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  Stealthflanker on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:11 am

    So..i wonder when PAKFA will demonstrate weapon release..particularly from its weapon bay.

    Book.
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 667
    Points : 730
    Join date : 2015-05-08
    Location : Oregon, USA

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  Book. on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:17 am

    2SPOOKY4U wrote:
    Berkut wrote:
    2SPOOKY4U wrote:Are people seriously using RVV-SD and RVV-BD etc as the names for missiles used on the PAK-FA?

    That's amusing.

    I am a stickler for designations but in this case, who cares. You thought it was R-77. Which is more wrong by an order of magnitude.

    I still think it is an R-77 Smile

    Ukraine make the R77

    Ru make RVV AE

    2SPOOKY4U
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 283
    Points : 300
    Join date : 2014-09-20

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  2SPOOKY4U on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:27 am

    Book. wrote:
    2SPOOKY4U wrote:
    Berkut wrote:
    2SPOOKY4U wrote:Are people seriously using RVV-SD and RVV-BD etc as the names for missiles used on the PAK-FA?

    That's amusing.

    I am a stickler for designations but in this case, who cares. You thought it was R-77. Which is more wrong by an order of magnitude.

    I still think it is an R-77 Smile

    Ukraine make the R77

    Ru make RVV AE

    RVV-AE is an export missile, Russia makes it, but it does not use it on domestic planes.

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3221
    Points : 3345
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  Vann7 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:39 am

    Book. wrote:
    Ukraine make the R77

    Ru make RVV AE



    Vympel NPO is a Russian research and production company based near Moscow, mostly known for their air-to-air missiles. Other projects include SAM and ABM defenses. It was started in the Soviet era as an OKB (experimental design bureau).

    I think what ukraine produced was some spare parts of the rockets , to speed the production..
    but the entire missile is done by Russian company. IS a russian missile.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  sepheronx on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:43 am

    Interesting info I picked up from a member on keypublishing forums Jo Asakura:

    http://pro.eltech.com/projects/gosudarstvennyy-zavod-pulsar-g-moskva

    http://forum.keypublishing.com/showthread.php?126959-The-PAK-FA-News-Pics-amp-Debate-Thread-XXIV&p=2230096#post2230096

    Interesting recent overview of modernisation & retooling of NPP 'Pulsar' for the production of microwave integrated circuits and HEMTs (particularly GaN) for radar, including airborne applications. Project has been completed (use GT):

    http://pro.eltech.com/projects/gosud...ulsar-g-moskva

    It may be slightly dated because there are more recent advanced developments - which I'll refrain from posting for want of my subsequent post being titled 'Things to Do in Tokyo When You're Dead'.

    So it appears that NPP Istok now makes GaN modules?

    Berkut, if you are around, could you verify any info for me on this?

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:27 am

    sepheronx wrote:Interesting info I picked up from a member on keypublishing forums Jo Asakura:

    http://pro.eltech.com/projects/gosudarstvennyy-zavod-pulsar-g-moskva

    http://forum.keypublishing.com/showthread.php?126959-The-PAK-FA-News-Pics-amp-Debate-Thread-XXIV&p=2230096#post2230096

    Interesting recent overview of modernisation & retooling of NPP 'Pulsar' for the production of microwave integrated circuits and HEMTs (particularly GaN) for radar, including airborne applications. Project has been completed (use GT):

    http://pro.eltech.com/projects/gosud...ulsar-g-moskva

    It may be slightly dated because there are more recent advanced developments - which I'll refrain from posting for want of my subsequent post being titled 'Things to Do in Tokyo When You're Dead'.

    So it appears that NPP Istok now makes GaN modules?

    Berkut, if you are around, could you verify any info for me on this?

    lol1 Talk about irony! The thread you contributed to the most had your answer all along, and it was answered almost a year ago...courtesy of 'Mindstorm':

    Mindstorm wrote:
    Almaz-Antey Company promote the new development in the transistor and semiconductor design (in particular for AESA radar in the X and S band).


    http://vpk.name/news/111855_Angstrem_zavershil_opyitnokonstruktorskuyu_razrabotku_Silovik6A.html




    Very interesting in particular the development in the Ga-N element design , at today without foreign analogue



      Кремниевый транзисторный ключ, используемый для модуляторов питания усилителей мощности на основе GaAs-транзисторов, является функциональным аналогом интеллектуального ключа – BTS640 фирмы Infineon Technologies AS (Германия).


    Для кремниевого транзисторного ключа, используемого для модуляторов питания усилителей мощности на основе GaN-транзисторов, прямые отечественные и зарубежные аналоги отсутствуют.


    The effects on this development trend on the efficiency of future ground , air and space based integrated sensor network for air and space defense and on the increased performances of new generation SAM  seekers are obvious   Smile .

     
    http://www.russiadefence.net/t2824p30-scientific-and-innovation-development-of-russia#56386


    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  sepheronx on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:31 am

    Maybe this explains why we have not heard much about N036 besides a single test done? Maybe they are switching over to GaN based T/R modules? Or do we suspect something else?

    Ivan the Colorado
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 792
    Points : 826
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Colorado, USA

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  Ivan the Colorado on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:38 pm

    sepheronx wrote:Maybe this explains why we have not heard much about N036 besides a single test done?  Maybe they are switching over to GaN based T/R modules?  Or do we suspect something else?
    Maybe its just classified at this point. We can skim the surface of the developments of sections like the radar but that is it. I have family who flew for the VVS and I know plenty of people who have flown for the USAF, and all have said that the radar and avionics are the most classified part of combat aircraft and they are subsequently the hardest part to find the capabilities of it. I would not expect them to even report on any other tests besides the initial one.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  sepheronx on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:47 pm

    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Maybe this explains why we have not heard much about N036 besides a single test done?  Maybe they are switching over to GaN based T/R modules?  Or do we suspect something else?
    Maybe its just classified at this point. We can skim the surface of the developments of sections like the radar but that is it. I have family who flew for the VVS and I know plenty of people who have flown for the USAF, and all have said that the radar and avionics are the most classified part of combat aircraft and they are subsequently the hardest part to find the capabilities of it. I would not expect them to even report on any other tests besides the initial one.

    Yes, you are definately right. As even to today, no one really knows what N001VEP radars performance is. And it isnt new.

    GunshipDemocracy
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1516
    Points : 1558
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:32 pm

    Communication system for the PAK FA will be shown for the first time on the "Army 2015"

    http://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/2032088

    MOSCOW, June 10. / TASS /. Combined Instrument Making Corporation (DIC, is a "Rostec") for the first time demonstrate the international military-technical forum "Army 2015" communication system for the Russian fifth generation fighter T-50 (PAK FA). This was reported on June 10 TASS in the press service of the defense industry.

    "For the first time such an event will be presented to the complex of the C-111 for the fifth-generation fighter T-50 communications systems family" Buran "for the Navy, automated center" Antey "for the top management of the Land Forces, electronic warfare systems" Borisoglebsk-2 "and" infauna ", as well as individual items of automated control system tactical level (ACS TK)" - listed in the press-service.

    As explained by the Deputy Director General of DIC Sergei Skokov tactical control system created under the concept of network-centric warfare, according to which success is achieved through information superiority over the enemy. The corporation stressed that the emerging communications equipment, navigation and data transmission allows you to associate a single information network of each fighter, reconnaissance, targeting, weapons and electronic warfare equipment. The situation on the battlefield is displayed online and can be controlled "to a whole new level of efficiency," noted in the defense industry. Such techniques today are equipped with advanced models of equipment, such as tanks on the platform of "Armata" fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers on the platforms "Kurganets-25" and "Boomerang" armored "Typhoon".

    Total DIC plans to submit to the "Army 2015" more than 100 models of new technology, and of the products will be demonstrated behind closed doors, said Skok. "The Corporation will demonstrate for the first time at the Forum members and the operator of the automated control system of the Strategic Missile Forces (RVSN ACS) of the new generation" - he said.

    It will also have elements of equipment "future soldier" "Warrior", including the commander personal tablets, unified set of group management of mobile complexes with drones on KAMAZ chassis and a new short-range drone "Corsair".

    Troops EKR demonstrate capabilities of the complex "Pantsir-S" in the forum "Army 2015"

    International Military-Technical Forum "Army-2015" will be held from 16 to 19 June at the military-patriotic recreation park "Patriot" in Kubinka near Moscow.

    Sponsored content

    Re: PAK-FA, T-50: News #2

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:49 am


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:49 am