Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Forum Non Technical issues

Isos
    Isos

Forum Non Technical issues - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Non Technical issues

Post  Isos on Tue May 07, 2019 1:55 pm

There is a guy, Selvin, posting youtube videos everywhere.

I don't know if he was banned but I see the videos still there.

Like here for ex. http://www.russiadefence.net/t1032p475-naval-weapon-systems-technology#255621
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Was the "reply" upgraded ? Now when I put a picture in my reply it shows me directly the picture instead of the [img]http...[img/]. Or also when I copy past a post from twitter, it keeps the size and colours of the text and it makes weired thing when there are special characters.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:54 pm

So it seems that the problem is only with the web version when used on mobile. I use the web version on mobile since the begening and I never had this issue.

Another bug I found is when I quote someone it creates an orange area where to put quote and it upsize the quoted text.

It doesn't happen with the mobile version but on mobile version I can't see the latest post with the orange square on the left of threads where someone posted something new.

I hope it is just a bug because it really sucks.

Here is a screenshot 

Forum Non Technical issues - Page 5 Screen25

Edit: so I think I found what's wrong. Html is on when I write my posts. Idk why and how to disable it while writing.
    Vladimir79
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:51 pm

Isos wrote:

Edit: so I think I found what's wrong. Html is on when I write my posts. Idk why and how to disable it while writing.

There is a little check box at the bottom of the post that says Disable HTML in this post so maybe uncheck that box.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos on Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:53 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Isos wrote:

There is a little check box at the bottom of the post that says Disable HTML in this post so maybe uncheck that box.

Test.

It works but when I write the orange quote is still there and the pictures are shown. Well, maybe it will come back when they update their servers. I'll let you know.
    Vladimir79
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:47 am

Isos wrote:

It works but when I write the orange quote is still there and the pictures are shown. Well, maybe it will come back when they update their servers. I'll let you know.

I tried it on an Android phone and I am not having a yellow box.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:15 am

Hi Lsos,

The last icon in your tool list above where you type your text is a sheet of paper with text on it that is used to turn text editing to and from editor mode... I see it is currently turned off.

Click on it and it should be highlighted... that should show the html code that creates the box which you should then be able to delete manually by highlighting and pressing delete.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:00 am

Yeah it was that. Thanks Very Happy
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi on Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:42 am

I propose a permanent ban against Aristide.

I understand healthy discussions, healthy criticism and self-criticism is good... but Aristide's comments have nothing to do with these criteria.

He openly express a racist, anti-human viewpoint which show that he has no ability of being thankful, he does not have any respect to other human and only sees other individuals as target for exploitation, he is willing to use other people as dairy cow and chicken for his own benefit.

Such individual should not be allowed to comment on this forum. This is the forum for normal humans who respect the basic human rights and basic dignity of others, not for ones with such disgusting viewpoint above.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:46 am

I appreciate what you are saying, but being a censored is not against the rules, nor is being a dick or being a jerk.

Personally I think it is important to have a self important privileged vacant narcissist to represent what the western development model was based upon... the old first world, second world, third world model... we are the first world and the second world is our enemy and we will use the third world (non west, no aligned countries) for resources and wealth generation, to try to crush the real potential rivals in the second world.

That is the big game and we should never forget or forgive.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:52 am

GarryB wrote:I appreciate what you are saying, but being a censored is not against the rules, nor is being a dick or being a jerk....

Uhhh, yes it is and it was the explanation given for several of my bans

On one occasion I was banned just for using cuss words

Double standards much?

As for banning Arab with French delusion I say no because if Vann and ultimatewarriorr aren't getting banned then this clow shouldn't be either since he is rank amateur in comparison

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:33 pm