Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
alexZam
Mr.Comrade
rtech
whir
KoTeMoRe
jhelb
Bolt
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
auslander
dionis
Dima
Erk
Austin
HeNeArKrXeRn_
medo
Cowboy's daughter
Monarchist
EKS
Airbornewolf
ExBeobachter1987
Firebird
DanilaMP
macedonian
Khepesh
Zivo
Rodinazombie
sepheronx
max steel
collegeboy16
kvs
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
Alex555
Teshub
arpakola
darking
cracker
Cyberspec
cheesfactory
Mike E
Cucumber Khan
2SPOOKY4U
par far
gregoire
VladimirSahin
Viktor
higurashihougi
flamming_python
KomissarBojanchev
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
Walther von Oldenburg
Regular
franco
mack8
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
AlfaT8
etaepsilonk
TR1
Morpheus Eberhardt
Werewolf
Vann7
Kimppis
69 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Werewolf
    Werewolf

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:40 am

TR1 wrote:Posting relevant photos is not pissing.

Your posts however, are 100% a waste of space I have noticed.

Posting garbage without any evidence except white paint on a tank does not proof anything, but you retard of course set by your retarded fascist leaders like Kerry and Bush with "Whitepowder in a tube" kind of Evidence it is of course hard to understand for your bird sized brain, what a Evidence is and what indication is, not to mention you are a hypocrite the ameriCUNT way by jerking off to the most stupid indications of russian forces while not a single evidence for that exists.

But sure a tank expert like Gur Khan is shit on Armata but a fucking authority on White Paint on a tank to identify it as russian forces, without anything of evidence about names of soldiers fotographed or their unit patches, but White Paint is a fucking evidence, thank you for showing off how stupid and russophobe straw grapsing asshole you are. Russians are the good guys your americunts are the terrorists.
    TR1
    TR1

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  TR1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:42 am

Werewolf wrote:

Posting garbage without any evidence except white paint on a tank does not proof anything, but you retard of course set by your retarded fascist leaders like Kerry and Bush with "Whitepowder in a tube" kind of Evidence it is of course hard to understand for your bird sized brain, what a Evidence is and what indication is, not to mention you are a hypocrite the ameriCUNT way by jerking off to the most stupid indications of russian forces while not a single evidence for that exists.

But sure a tank expert like Gur Khan is shit on Armata but a fucking authority on White Paint on a tank to identify it as russian forces, without anything of evidence about names of soldiers fotographed or their unit patches, but White Paint is a fucking evidence, thank you for showing off how stupid and russophobe straw grapsing asshole you are. Russians are the good guys your americunts are the terrorists.

Wow, someone is riled up. You sure its not your bedtime yet Junior?

Quoted again, so full post can be seen for hilarity.

So, tell me. What are those units, if not Russian?
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:04 am

Posting "relevant" photos.. That proof nothing dude.. In my book that troll is as "patriotic"
    as Nemtsov asking for revolution in Russia.  That troll you call patriotic is the one who posted
    a PHOTOSHOP of a T-72B3 in Ukraine.. And he was exposed on his own blog.. by commentators.

A lonely tank with some marking does not proof it was in Ukraine.. Is that the best evidence
    you have of "Russian army invasion" Laughing .

What im amazed dude about you TR1 .. is that you never post any picture of Polish or American soldiers in Ukraine.. that many exist.. Videos of their presence in Ukraine..neither of the weapons Kiev receive from them.. instead you go and post any picture on the net ,that anyone claims to be "Evidence" of Russian invasion in Ukraine.

So clearly that patriotic "Ghur Khan Scum " consider Wrong that Russia interfere in the genocide and ethnic cleansing of thousands ethnic Russians civilians women and children living in ukraine near Russian borders.. otherwise he will not be looking for those things at all. Instead he will be looking for warcrimes against civilians.  and clearly you see nothing wrong
    with your lovely USA , fueling the conflict there or their coup in a democratically elected president. I have yet to see a single complain , just 1 of your lovely "Freedom nation" .
    All you talk is Russia corruption , Russia Invasion ,Russia aggression. But go to the other way..when it comes to US corruption ,US invasion ,US aggression .and even defend them. Neutral

about Gur khan he have posted photoshops pictures before.. that are FAKE!!!!!!!!!!and probably done by him.. for money dude any stinking Rat will say anything or fabricate any evidence. if you add to the mix that OSCE have said no Russian Tanks have crossed the border. then either someone is lying.

How many civilians needs to die in Ukraine TR1.. for you to see how wrong is your freedom loving nation in the west for supporting them?  

and invite Ghur khan here to this forum.. so i can tell him directly he is a piece of Scum ,that deserve to be shot in the head. For his BanderaFascist support. and that he stop Posting Photoshops and Fake reports about Ukraine.

Im not denying Russia have to be helping somehow ,i cannot imagine them doing nothing while people die at their borders , no other nation in the world with care about their people will do that. I don't think however Russia government are idiots and will send tanks there that could be easily used against them for more sanctions.  No  i do not share TR1 ,your faith in Kremlin idiocy and retardeness  and any so called "Patriotic Russian" using their own military website as a propaganda weapon against their own country ,and using photoshoped pictures to proof a "Russian army invasion" can only come from real charlatans and real loser , a lifeless man. He Is only helping in the propaganda and demonization of Russia. with fake photos ,.and deserve to be Shot in the head for their lack of respect for the genocide happening in eastern Ukraine .

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:39 am; edited 5 times in total
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:09 am

Vann7 wrote:

Posting "relevant" photos.. That proof nothing dude.. In my book that troll is as "patriotic"
    as Nemtsov asking for revolution in Russia.  That troll you call patriotic is the one who posted
    a PHOTOSHOP of a T-72B3 in Ukraine.. And he was exposed on his own blog.. by commentators.

A lonely tank with some marking does not proof it was in Ukraine.. Is that the best evidence

What im amazed dude about you.. is that you never post any picture of Polish or American soldiers in Ukraine.. neither of the weapons Kiev receive from them.. instead you go and post
    any picture on the net ,that anyone claims to be "Evidence" of Russian invasion in Ukraine.

So clearly you consider Wrong that Russia interfere in the genocide of ethnic Russians at their borders.. otherwise you will not be looking for those things.. and clearly you see nothing wrong
    with your lovely USA , fueling the conflict there or their coup in a democratically elected president.

Gur khan have posted photoshops pictures before.. that are FAKE!!!!!!!!!!and probably done by him.. for money dude any stinking Rat will say anything or fabricate any evidence. if you add to the mix that OSCE hace said no Russian Tanks have crossed the border. then either someone is lying.  

Because he is a russophobe, we exposed him and now he gone full retard and showing off his russophobia, with a garbage picture as quote, with enviling russians that are protecting themselfs, using garbage and trying to claim that it is evidence. Like this imbecile has jerked off when there were civilian purposed trucks in Ukraine and her jerked off so hard claiming Russia gives aid to Novorussia, that is such an evil act from Russia!

I said that before this is a russophobe through and through, when i was searching on the internet for pictures and information on equipment i found this russophobe on MP net talking to some other russophobe while that asshole here was saying shit about russians and then linking to some garbage americunt propaganda page of "buying russian women". He is through and through non russian, not by blood and through and through a terrorist americunt.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:10 am

And that is where all the claims become questionable. As OSCE may not be able to patrol everywhere, they have stated that there is no evidence of Russians or equipment in Ukraine. I am not against the idea of sending the rebels weapons to help defend themselves, but I dont deny that they send stuff. Only seems logical that they do rather than outright invasion to protect the people. Cant fight everyones else fight.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:27 am

Vann7 wrote:

What im amazed dude about you TR1 .. is that you never post any picture of Polish or American soldiers in Ukraine.. that many exist.. Videos of their presence in Ukraine..neither of the weapons Kiev receive from them.. instead you go and post any picture on the net ,that anyone claims to be "Evidence" of Russian invasion in Ukraine.

So clearly that patriotic "Ghur Khan Scum " consider Wrong that Russia interfere in the genocide and ethnic cleansing of thousands ethnic Russians civilians women and children living in ukraine near Russian borders.. otherwise he will not be looking for those things at all. Instead he will be looking for warcrimes against civilians.  and clearly you see nothing wrong
    with your lovely USA , fueling the conflict there or their coup in a democratically elected president. I have yet to see a single complain , just 1 of your lovely "Freedom nation" .
    All you talk is Russia corruption , Russia Invasion ,Russia aggression.

Gur khan have posted photoshops pictures before.. that are FAKE!!!!!!!!!!and probably done by him.. for money dude any stinking Rat will say anything or fabricate any evidence. if you add to the mix that OSCE hace said no Russian Tanks have crossed the border. then either someone is lying.

How many civilians needs to die in Ukraine TR1.. for you to see how wrong is your freedom loving nation in supporting them?  

and invite Ghur khan here to this forum.. so i can tell him directly he is a piece of Scum ,that deserve to be shot in the head. For his BanderaFascist support. and that he stop Posting Photoshops and Fake reports about Ukraine.

Im not denying Russia have to be helping somehow ,i cannot imagine them doing nothing while people die at their borders , no other nation in the world with care about their people will do that. I don't think however Russia government are idiots and will send tanks there that could be easily used against them for more sanctions.  No  i do not share TR1 ,your faith in Kremlin idiocy and retardeness  and anyone going to the extreme to use their military website to cover politics and use it to post fake photoshoped pictures to proof a "Russian army invasion" can only come from real charlatans that deserve to be Shot in the head for their lack of respect for the genocide happening in eastern Ukraine .

I'd say you are...mentally "special", but that would be complimenting you.

Khlopotov a troll?
    You are NOBODY compared to Khlopotov.

Last edited by TR1 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:28 am

Werewolf wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

What im amazed dude about you.. is that you never post any picture of Polish or American soldiers in Ukraine.. neither of the weapons Kiev receive from them.. instead you go and post
    any picture on the net ,that anyone claims to be "Evidence" of Russian invasion in Ukraine.

So clearly you consider Wrong that Russia interfere in the genocide of ethnic Russians at their borders.. otherwise you will not be looking for those things.. and clearly you see nothing wrong
    with your lovely USA , fueling the conflict there or their coup in a democratically elected president.

Because he is a russophobe, we exposed him and now he gone full retard and showing off his russophobia, with a garbage picture as quote, with enviling russians that are protecting themselfs, using garbage and trying to claim that it is evidence. Like this imbecile has jerked off when there were civilian purposed trucks in Ukraine and her jerked off so hard claiming Russia gives aid to Novorussia, that is such an evil act from Russia!

I said that before this is a russophobe through and through, when i was searching on the internet for pictures and information on equipment i found this russophobe on MP net talking to some other russophobe while that asshole here was saying shit about russians and then linking to some garbage americunt propaganda page of "buying russian women". He is through and through non russian, not by blood and through and through a terrorist americunt.

More idiocy. Once again, I hope the mods take action against such foul posting.

Btw, you cant seem to be able to answer a simple question: if not Russian, who do those units belong to Smile ?
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:29 am

Vann7 wrote:

What im amazed dude about you TR1 .. is that you never post any picture of Polish or American soldiers in Ukraine..

Show them in Donbass. Go.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:43 am

Werewolf wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

I agree he is not ethnic Russian but a hater of Russians and a troll. A pathetic poser.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:46 am

kvs wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

I agree he is not ethnic Russian but a hater of Russians and a troll.    A pathetic poser.

More Russian than your poser Canadian ass Smile .

VladimirSahin
    VladimirSahin

Post  VladimirSahin Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:50 am

blya and I am full Russian Very Happy I say you guys should stop before thread gets locked... Getting a bit immature now. Reading rages on youtube is fun but not on serious stuff like this why not argue it out maturely??
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:51 am

VladimirSahin wrote:blya and I am full Russian Very Happy I say you guys should stop before thread gets locked... Getting a bit immature now. Reading rages on youtube is fun but not on serious stuff like this why not argue it out maturely??

Because none of them can argue a full sentence coherently.

That is why you see such a pathetic, teenage and vitriolic reaction to that T-72 pic Smile.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:53 am

VladimirSahin wrote:blya and I am full Russian Very Happy I say you guys should stop before thread gets locked... Getting a bit immature now. Reading rages on youtube is fun but not on serious stuff like this why not argue it out maturely??

When there is a non intelligent life form that uses garbage that are no evidence and trying to convince people that this is evidence, not to mention that russia is in full right to do as it pleases in ukraine to defend itself. When there is such Bush Chimpanse imitator like TR1 with his Whitepowder tube in this case White paint it is just impossible to take that garbage serious.
    VladimirSahin
    VladimirSahin

Post  VladimirSahin Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:59 am

TR1 wrote:

That is why you see such a pathetic, teenage and vitriolic reaction to that T-72 pic Smile.

In honesty I think they shouldn't have wrote it as rage filled as they did. Russia is supplying Donetsk and all, Possibly even with tanks but I don't think that Russian crewmen would be stupid enough to write on their tanks post it on the net like that... Don't get me wrong Russia probably did give T-72B3 with Russian crews but I doubt they would be non professional enough to post pics like that.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:03 am

The only thing i regret.. is that Russia is not yet a real Super Power.. Since their economy and technology ,specially civilian one is so dependent of US and Europe.. and things the west controls. So Russia Gov needs to play by the "right or wrong" double standard rules of their western "partners".  It will have been a million times better if Russia was fully economically and technological independent of the west.. and will just simply
    tell US and Europe to go to hell ,and invade Ukraine all the way to kiev.. and take Yatsenyuk
    ,Poroshenko and all the Fascist in the parliament and the Right Sector ,arrest them and send them to a cold prison in Siberia.. where they belong.. I assure you , NATO that likes to beat their chest so much ,will do nothing as happened in georgia and Kiev will be asking for a peaceful solution as soon they notice their allies ,none of them form in line to help them..   Laughing

Then annex not only Crimea ,not only every border zone ,from Kharkiv to Odessa ,the zones that are pro Russian, but the half of the country all the way to kiev and connecting with Moldova . That will stop the killing on civilians,and send a big Signal to the west and to the rusophobic states that they will be next if dare to kill thousands of civilians for fun.  but unfortunately Russia is not there. So we all need to sit and watch how civilians continue to be bombed and killed and Europe look to the sides and not a single word against kiev..

And The major problem in Ukraine is not in kiev but in Fashington States.. because kiev will continue its war against minorities as long they have cheerleaders in the west..like US and its major Rusophobic allies.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:09 am

Vann7 wrote:
    The only thing i regret.. is that Russia is not yet a real Super Power.. Since their economy and technology ,specially civilian one is so dependent of US and Europe.. and things the west controls. So Russia Gov needs to play by the "right or wrong" double standard rules of their western "partners".  It will have been a million times better if Russia was fully economically and technological independent of the west.. and will just simply
    tell US and Europe to go to hell ,and invade Ukraine all the way to kiev.. and take Yatsenyuk
    ,Poroshenko and all the Fascist in the parliament and the Right Sector ,arrest them and send them to a cold prison in Siberia.. where they belong.. I assure you , NATO that likes to beat their chest so much ,will do nothing as happened in georgia and Kiev will be asking for a peaceful solution as soon they notice their allies ,none of them form in line to help them..   Laughing

Then annex not only Crimea ,not only every border zone ,from Kharkiv to Odessa ,the zones that are pro Russian, but the half of the country all the way to kiev and connecting with Moldova . That will stop the killing on civilians,and send a big Signal to the west and to the rusophobic states that they will be next if dare to kill thousands of civilians for fun.  but unfortunately Russia is not there. So we all need to sit and watch how civilians continue to be bombed and killed and Europe look to the sides and not a single word against kiev..

I would say if there was total sanctions on Russia, then MCST and Microclet would be swimming in finances. MCST's product is a true competitor but the manufacturing base is just not there or the major demand. But the demand would instantly jump. Already T-Platforms is offering a 2U unit with the Elbrus 2C+. Soon enough when 4C and 8C is done, I imagine would be more demand.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:10 am

VladimirSahin wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

In honesty I think they shouldn't have wrote it as rage filled as they did. Russia is supplying Donetsk and all, Possibly even with tanks but I don't think that Russian crewmen would be stupid enough to write on their tanks post it on the net like that... Don't get me wrong Russia probably did give T-72B3 with Russian crews but I doubt they would be non professional enough to post pics like that.

I thought that "Death to aidar!" thing was photoshop initially, but you can see in the 3rd photo (from the side) that it is legit.

Now, alone it means very little, but given all the other tidbits of Russian vehicles and personnel in Ukraine....makes me look twice.

Given the location, the vehicles, and VK accounts they got those pics from (lots of "unit" pages for Russian army units, that's where Otvaga finds half of these pics and leaks)...I am inclined to look more deeply into this painted symbol.
    No other reason for it to exist really, random Russian tank units don't generally graffiti on their tanks.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:53 am

@TR1:

I don't think "Russian T-72B3 in Ukie" pics is reliable.

Blalant support Novorossiya with heavy equipments will be detrimental to Russia and reinforce the image of "aggressive Russia" which is no good for Kremlin.

Putin may be evil but he is not stupid.

Military support of Kremlin for Novo may be small things like firearms, RPG, small ammo,... which are easy to hide and camouflage. If Kremlin want to support heavy equips to Novo, it should make it looks similar to Ukie ones. For example Rus T-72 with modification to look like Ukie T-64 or Ukie T-72.

So I would like to say again, "Russian T-64" or "Russian T-72B" in Ukie may be reasonable. But "Russian T-72B3 in Ukie" is bullshit.

TR1, if you don't agree, please tell me a reasonable reason for blalantly support weapons Novo without any hiding.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:59 am

TR1 wrote:
    VladimirSahin wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

I thought that "Death to aidar!" thing was photoshop initially, but you can see in the 3rd photo (from the side) that it is legit.

Now, alone it means very little, but given all the other tidbits of Russian vehicles and personnel in Ukraine....makes me look twice.

Given the location, the vehicles, and VK accounts they got those pics from (lots of "unit" pages for Russian army units, that's where Otvaga finds half of these pics and leaks)...I am inclined to look more deeply into this painted symbol.
    No other reason for it to exist really, random Russian tank units don't generally graffiti on their tanks.

Haha, that retard TR1 that does not believe true facts when posted about the Boston Bombing Hoax, where actors where caught on camera applying fake blood to their wound but now believes that white paint on tanks is a proof of russian forces on fotos where no location can be identified, that speaks just how stupid some people really are. Way to go to masturbate on such garbage.

Putin evil really? To much "Democracy" media sniffing?
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:10 am

higurashihougi wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

I say "may be" Twisted Evil  althought I don't believe in that, either tongue

The reason why the West hates Stalin and Putin so much not because the "crimes" they caused, but because Stalin and Putin managed to build a strong Russia to counter the Western hegemony.

Really what crimes did Putin committ? And who the fuck is the West with their tradition of Crimes and their wars and spread of terrorism to judge others countries?

The west has the biggest war criminals on this planet they house them and protect them from interpol with such Oligarch monopols like City of London.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:22 am

higurashihougi wrote:@TR1:

I don't think "Russian T-72B3 in Ukie" pics is reliable.

Blalant support Novorossiya with heavy equipments will be detrimental to Russia and reinforce the image of "aggressive Russia" which is no good for Kremlin.

Military support of Kremlin for Novo may be small things like firearms, RPG, small ammo,... which are easy to hide and camouflage. If Kremlin want to support heavy equips to Novo, it should make it looks similar to Ukie ones. For example Rus T-72 with modification to look like Ukie T-64 or Ukie T-72.

So I would like to say again, "Russian T-64" or "Russian T-72B" in Ukie may be reasonable. But "Russian T-72B3 in Ukie" is bullshit.

TR1, if you don't agree, please tell me a reasonable reason for blalantly support weapons Novo without any hiding.

That pic is not in Ukraine. It is in the Rostov region.

They clearly don't care about being spotted, we have seen plenty of "Russian only" equipment in Donbass.

You are right, it is curious, but at this point beyond denial. Remember, even when they shiped T-64s to Donbass, they did it in full view (within Russia) and as a result we could match vehicles when they re-appeared in Ukraine.
    Eventually they ran out of T-64s to hand over and said "fuck it" and went with T-72s. And BTR-82s, Strelas, Nona, Kornet, etc etc etc.

There have been plenty of photos and videos of T-72B3 inside Donbass too, it is clear they are/were there.
    A spade is a spade.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:25 am

Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    VladimirSahin wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

Haha, that retard TR1 that does not believe true facts when posted about the Boston Bombing Hoax, where actors where caught on camera applying fake blood to their wound but now believes that white paint on tanks is a proof of russian forces on fotos where no location can be identified, that speaks just how stupid some people really are. Way to go to masturbate on such garbage.

Wow. This guy is hell bent on proving to everyone here that mental hospital patients should not be let out until they have taken their full therapy program.

What a joke.

Boston Bombing hoax....what a twat.

Enough is enough. Ignore list, I apologize sincerely, but I am going to have to introduce you to Adolf.

Then again, what to expect from a Holocaust Denier.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:48 am

Oh shit...

http://uatoday.tv/geopolitics/ukraine-s-parliament-approves-series-of-anti-soviet-and-communist-laws-420696.html

Ukraine's parliament approves series of anti-Soviet and communist laws

angry angry angry angry angry
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:02 am

higurashihougi wrote:Oh shit...

http://uatoday.tv/geopolitics/ukraine-s-parliament-approves-series-of-anti-soviet-and-communist-laws-420696.html

Ukraine's parliament approves series of anti-Soviet and communist laws

angry angry angry angry angry

They are going to just alienate their population even more.  I think at this point, they will try anything but nothing is going to save them from their own people.  Unless they manage to still keep enough money and loyalty among the Glacians to be able to oppress the rest of the population.

Rumor is, Odessa is pushing like the Carpathians for federalization.

Question I have is, how did Russia run out of T-64's to hand over?  I imagine they have hundreds or more in reserves.  Why not send more T-62's or provide basic/cheap upgrade for them to be more effective?  Those T-62's would serve very well, especially for spare parts.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:05 am

Run out as in no readily available ones.

Most of the stored vehicles are in...dire shape...to put mildly.

Pointless to send T-62s when you have so many T-72s laying around.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am