Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+11
Mike E
RTN
GarryB
flamming_python
ahmedfire
Werewolf
Viktor
max steel
NickM
George1
TheSentinel
15 posters

New member from Canada

max steel
    max steel

New member from Canada - Page 2 Empty Re: New member from Canada

Post  max steel Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:49 pm

TheSentinel wrote:I updated it Max Steel - go check it out.

I've read your updated article. It's better now . I would like to share my view :

Using nuclear weapons to shoot them down is like using cannons to shoot mosquitos. The recent Russian threath made me laugh, but also told me they have a real issue with the missile shield. Which countries near Denmark could such a missile shield be useful to defend against, if not Russia? So it's a complete farce what nato is claiming that these sheilds are against Iran or Korea missiles . Even israel got better missiles to target europe .

Russians may use a very low yield Neutron Warhead with a high altitude detonation . It will just be enough yield to kill or incapacitate the crew. But the vessels would remain in an almost operational state.

Danish Warships being able to contribute to a missile shield diminishes the political leverage of Russian nuclear weapons

the message is clear "if you work on a missile shield, you force us to try to hit those ships with nuclear weapons"

the fullness of this stance becomes clearer when you imagine Denmark trying to think hard how to invade Russia .

"Russia threatened to aim nuclear missiles at Danish warships if Denmark joins NATO's missile defense system"

Some call it a 'threat' but, if so, what are we to make of this 2006 article that appeared in Foreign Affairs magazine, the official publication of the Council on Foreign Relations of which numerous USG politicians, cabinet members and financial leaders are members? The article, by Keir A.Lieber and Daryl G. Press, and titled The Rise of US Nuclear Primacy actually considers the possibility of destroying enough of Russia's nuclear deterrent with a first strike so that missile defense is enough to thwart a Russian counter-strike.  The Russians have a right to be concerned
    : http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/61508/keir-a-lieber-and-daryl-g-press/the-rise-of-us-nuclear-primacy

Russia has concerns with the proximity of usa useless shields . We've discussed it already how usa shields are ineffective against Russian modern nukes . You can search for that . Even Moscow demands that US return home its foreign deployed non-strategic nuclear weapons .  deployment of US nuclear armaments on the territory of its European NATO allies and the joint measures with NATO non-nuclear member states to practice the skills of their use corresponded to the Treaty on the Nuclear Weapons Non-Proliferation.

"In actual fact, NATO’s so-called ‘joint nuclear missions’ stipulate the participation of the alliance’s non-nuclear member states in joint nuclear planning and the practice of the skills of using nuclear weapons with the involvement of carrier aircraft, their crews, the infrastructure of aerodromes and ground provision services of these states,"

As always, underestimate Russia at your own peril russia attack
    TheSentinel
    TheSentinel

Post  TheSentinel Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:30 pm

I love this website already!

I love how anti-NATO and anti-Russia can go along by providing facts.

This is pretty much what I am doing with my blog (about 15-20K readers per month).

I am sure I will learn ALOT here and I hope I will be able to make other learn with my knowledge!
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:42 pm

TheSentinel wrote:I love this website already!

I love how anti-NATO and anti-Russia can go along by providing facts.

This is pretty much what I am doing with my blog (about 15-20K readers per month).

I am sure I will learn ALOT here and I hope I will be able to make other learn with my knowledge!
    Just subbed for ya  Very Happy

Welcome to the site.
    TheSentinel
    TheSentinel

Post  TheSentinel Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:44 am

Thanks!
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:00 am

welcome