Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Share
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1364
    Points : 1365
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  AlfaT8 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:54 pm

    Lot of disturbing sh#t on this thread, where are the moderators?
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1403
    Points : 1428
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  eehnie on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:12 pm

    The Ottoman wrote:
    eehnie wrote:The paradise of "East Turkey" under Erdogan:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=kurd+city+destroyed&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=662&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwib8JbAlPHQAhVBiRoKHSapDBYQ_AUIBigB

    Non -argument

    I can also post pictures of Aleppo, Idlib, Raqqa and say ''The Paradise of Syria under Assad''

    There are PKK-terrorists hiding in cities between the local people in East-Turkey who must be destroyed, like the jihadists from Al Nusra and ISIS hiding between Syrian civillians.

    Erdogan's crackdown on PKK-terrorists is just so legimate as the Russian/Syrian crackdown at jihadists.

    This is why you support the Syrian Jihadists? This why you send Turks to Syria dressed up of "Syrian Turkmens"? This is why your soldiers are officially mixed with the Jihadists around Al Bab?You and Saudi Arabia are between the biggest responsibles of the destruction in Syria.

    The images of the link are enough argument to see your propaganda is false.

    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5537
    Points : 5578
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  Militarov on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:13 pm

    The Ottoman wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:

    Erdogan tried and failed to buy off the Kurds. He failed and now he invaded them. Concerning Turkey before and after 2002, that was and is the case in most rural areas all over the country East is no exception. The increasing population is way ahead of any effort to modernize infrastructure, even right now.

    Erdogan gave the Kurdish people in the East more than every Turkish leader before him.

    The facts and the investments proof that.

    And the Kurdish people gave him their vote.

    The PKK saw this and started their bloody war again.

    The PKK is not the chairman of the Kurdish people, like Al Nusra or ISIS are not the represantives of the Syrian people.

    The PKK is a terrorist organisation funded by foreighn powers like Germany, France, Israel, George Soros and the Clinton Foundation

    The Great-Israel project from the Nile till the Euphrates includes a ''Free Kurdistan'' at the Turkish/Syrian-borders.

    Putin nows this and allowed Erdogan to start his Operation Euphrates Shield, because a ''Free Kurdistan'' will not only cut Turkey, but also Syria in pieces.

    And Aliens, Aliens are also funding them.
    avatar
    The Ottoman

    Posts : 142
    Points : 166
    Join date : 2015-09-25

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  The Ottoman on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:23 pm

    AlfaT8 wrote:Lot of disturbing sh#t on this thread, where are the moderators?

    Great-Israel project is called The Yinon-plan = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

    A ''free Kurdistan'' is part of this project, like a divided Syria, Iraq and Turkey.

    Thats the reason why the US and EU are supporting Kurdish ''freedomfighters''

    So Turkey is in her right to smash down these terrorists.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1403
    Points : 1428
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  eehnie on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:34 pm

    Turkey and Israel:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93Turkey_relations#Reconciliation_agreement
    avatar
    The Ottoman

    Posts : 142
    Points : 166
    Join date : 2015-09-25

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  The Ottoman on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:18 pm

    eehnie wrote:Turkey and Israel:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93Turkey_relations#Reconciliation_agreement

    So?

    Iran will buy 80 planes from Boeing, an American company.

    Dont compare economics with long-term global strategy.
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 1994
    Points : 2014
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  KiloGolf on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:46 pm

    The Ottoman wrote:Thats the reason why the US and EU are supporting Kurdish ''freedomfighters''

    So Turkey is in her right to smash down these terrorists.

    Turkey only exists in your mind as a mono-ethnic state with one dominant culture. It is not. One in three citizens of the country are non-Tukish Kurds and the rest are mixed, so by wagging that particular war it means wagging a war against yourselves. Smashing them down will end Turkey as we and you know it.
    avatar
    The Ottoman

    Posts : 142
    Points : 166
    Join date : 2015-09-25

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  The Ottoman on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:00 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:
    The Ottoman wrote:Thats the reason why the US and EU are supporting Kurdish ''freedomfighters''

    So Turkey is in her right to smash down these terrorists.

    Turkey only exists in your mind as a mono-ethnic state with one dominant culture. It is not. One in three citizens of the country are non-Tukish Kurds and the rest are mixed, so by wagging that particular war it means wagging a war against yourselves. Smashing them down will end Turkey as we and you know it.

    I m also Kurdish.

    Turkish Army is fighting PKK-terrorists, not the Kurds itself.
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5537
    Points : 5578
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  Militarov on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:49 pm

    The Ottoman wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    The Ottoman wrote:Thats the reason why the US and EU are supporting Kurdish ''freedomfighters''

    So Turkey is in her right to smash down these terrorists.

    Turkey only exists in your mind as a mono-ethnic state with one dominant culture. It is not. One in three citizens of the country are non-Tukish Kurds and the rest are mixed, so by wagging that particular war it means wagging a war against yourselves. Smashing them down will end Turkey as we and you know it.

    I m also Kurdish.

    Turkish Army is fighting PKK-terrorists, not the Kurds itself.

    No, you are not.
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 1994
    Points : 2014
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  KiloGolf on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:04 pm

    The Ottoman wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    The Ottoman wrote:Thats the reason why the US and EU are supporting Kurdish ''freedomfighters''

    So Turkey is in her right to smash down these terrorists.

    Turkey only exists in your mind as a mono-ethnic state with one dominant culture. It is not. One in three citizens of the country are non-Tukish Kurds and the rest are mixed, so by wagging that particular war it means wagging a war against yourselves. Smashing them down will end Turkey as we and you know it.

    I m also Kurdish.

    Turkish Army is fighting PKK-terrorists, not the Kurds itself.

    Good luck with that.
    I guess we will have to deal with more defectors and ''boat people'' from Turkey in the future.
    avatar
    zorobabel

    Posts : 201
    Points : 201
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  zorobabel on Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:58 am

    KiloGolf wrote:
    The Ottoman wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    The Ottoman wrote:Thats the reason why the US and EU are supporting Kurdish ''freedomfighters''

    So Turkey is in her right to smash down these terrorists.

    Turkey only exists in your mind as a mono-ethnic state with one dominant culture. It is not. One in three citizens of the country are non-Tukish Kurds and the rest are mixed, so by wagging that particular war it means wagging a war against yourselves. Smashing them down will end Turkey as we and you know it.

    I m also Kurdish.

    Turkish Army is fighting PKK-terrorists, not the Kurds itself.

    Good luck with that.
    I guess we will have to deal with more defectors and ''boat people'' from Turkey in the future.
    Younger Turks will learn just like older Turks that thumping on your chest and talking tough won't make the PKK and Kurdish nationalism go away. 38 years of perpetual warfare has proven that.
    avatar
    VladimirSahin

    Posts : 414
    Points : 432
    Join date : 2013-11-29
    Age : 26
    Location : Florida

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  VladimirSahin on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:16 am

    Guys let's be fair here. PKK is a terrorist group and the Turks are fighting them. However we can argue against the Turks on one thing, and that's that they have been using heavy hands in "anti-terror" operations. Unfairness has been done by the Turkish government however in order for them to keep constitutional order they do what they have too. However, this does not mean the Turks are angels. They've been supporting terrorism in Syria since the day it started. And many other bad things we can argue against them.

    They do come off hypocritical because what they do to the cities is not much different than what the Syrian towns look like. Of course you'll see them crying for human rights, and that Assad is a demon lol... What can you say.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1403
    Points : 1428
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  eehnie on Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:17 am

    VladimirSahin wrote:Guys let's be fair here. PKK is a terrorist group and the Turks are fighting them. However we can argue against the Turks on one thing, and that's that they have been using heavy hands in "anti-terror" operations. Unfairness has been done by the Turkish government however in order for them to keep constitutional order they do what they have too. However, this does not mean the Turks are angels. They've been supporting terrorism in Syria since the day it started. And many other bad things we can argue against them.

    They do come off hypocritical because what they do to the cities is not much different than what the Syrian towns look like. Of course you'll see them crying for human rights, and that Assad is a demon lol... What can you say.

    To be fair I see not the PKK here:

    https://web.archive.org/web/20140502021516/http://nac.gov.ru/page/4570.html

    Also this is a reality:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=kurd+city+destroyed&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=662&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwib8JbAlPHQAhVBiRoKHSapDBYQ_AUIBigB&gws_rd=cr&ei=XBxRWOK3EMTTUYPEn7gH
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 1994
    Points : 2014
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  KiloGolf on Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:19 pm

    VladimirSahin wrote:Guys let's be fair here. PKK is a terrorist group and the Turks are fighting them.

    Imagine Russia clinging onto places like the non-Russian areas of the Baltics, post 1992. The non-Russians there would most definitely go all ape on their overlords (read PKK since the 80s). In fact the Balts kinda did when they got the chance, they were snipping MVD and Police for a while. Homegrown insurgencies by large local minorities tend to resort to terror. It's a sad, deplorable reality. But as much we all strongly condemn it, people still do it.
    avatar
    zorobabel

    Posts : 201
    Points : 201
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  zorobabel on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:36 pm

    VladimirSahin wrote:Guys let's be fair here. PKK is a terrorist group and the Turks are fighting them. However we can argue against the Turks on one thing, and that's that they have been using heavy hands in "anti-terror" operations. Unfairness has been done by the Turkish government however in order for them to keep constitutional order they do what they have too. However, this does not mean the Turks are angels. They've been supporting terrorism in Syria since the day it started. And many other bad things we can argue against them.

    They do come off hypocritical because what they do to the cities is not much different than what the Syrian towns look like. Of course you'll see them crying for human rights, and that Assad is a demon lol... What can you say.
    The PKK is not designated a terrorist group by Russia -- only by Turkey's NATO allies and those in the NATO sphere, as far as I know.

    I have never and will never defend tactics utilized by the PKK and TAK. But let's not pretend that this is a battle of good (Turks) vs evil (the PKK). This is a slow moving train wreck that is potentially headed for a very gruesome outcome.
    avatar
    zorobabel

    Posts : 201
    Points : 201
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  zorobabel on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:07 pm

    Car bomb attack today in the city of Kayseri -- at least 13 dead and 55 wounded, "almost all of them soldiers" according to Reuters: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-blast-erdogan-idUSKBN1460BP



    par far

    Posts : 1450
    Points : 1607
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  par far on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:09 pm

    zorobabel wrote:Car bomb attack today in the city of Kayseri -- at least 13 dead and 55 wounded, "almost all of them soldiers" according to Reuters: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-blast-erdogan-idUSKBN1460BP




    It is all Erdogan's fault that this is happening and now the west has turned on Erdogan.
    avatar
    zorobabel

    Posts : 201
    Points : 201
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  zorobabel on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:46 pm

    Here's a dashcam video of the attack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVDp-_5qMqM

    par far

    Posts : 1450
    Points : 1607
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  par far on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:40 pm

    zorobabel wrote:Here's a dashcam video of the attack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVDp-_5qMqM


    One thing you have to hand it to the Kurds, they try their best, not to target civilians(most the people on that bus were soldiers, according to reports.)
    avatar
    The Ottoman

    Posts : 142
    Points : 166
    Join date : 2015-09-25

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  The Ottoman on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:13 am

    The PKK is a terrorist organisation targeting women, children, policemen and soldiers.

    Even local Kurdish people as me are standing up against them.

    The PKK is NOT our representative, like Al-Nusra and Daesh are not the representatives of the Syrian people.

    We Kurds dont want the PKK and when the PKK lost the Kurdish voice, they fall like flies.

    The PKK is crushed, in the cities, in the mountains, more and more rats are killed.

    Turkish Army, police, special forces and gendarmery are full active.

    Almost 9.500 PKK-rats were killed since the crackdown. Their end is near. The wolf is home again. No place for towellheads or men in dress.

    I have deleted all the images. As mentioned below there is a forum rule about posting objectionable images on this forum which you have now broken in two parts of this forum

    GarryB
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5537
    Points : 5578
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  Militarov on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:36 am

    The Ottoman wrote:The PKK is a terrorist organisation targeting women, children, policemen and soldiers.

    Even local Kurdish people as me are standing up against them.

    The PKK is NOT our representative, like Al-Nusra and Daesh are not the representatives of the Syrian people.

    We Kurds dont want the PKK and when the PKK lost the Kurdish voice, they fall like flies.

    The PKK is crushed, in the cities, in the mountains, more and more rats are killed.

    Turkish Army, police, special forces and gendarmery are full active.

    Almost 9.500 PKK-rats were killed since the crackdown. Their end is near. The wolf is home again. No place for towellheads or men in dress.

    Stop claiming you are Kurdish, as you are not we already determined that.

    As second you are breaking forum rules by posting gore like this, photos with sensitive content need to be posted in form of link. Fix it.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1364
    Points : 1365
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  AlfaT8 on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:33 am

    About time.
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 1994
    Points : 2014
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  KiloGolf on Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:03 am

    I've noticed many Turks proudly posting photos of dismembered corpses and so on in various international fora.
    I guess even in the 21st century these folks have a long way to go. Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3911
    Points : 3938
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:25 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:I've noticed many Turks proudly posting photos of dismembered corpses and so on in various international fora.
    I guess even in the 21st century these folks have a long way to go. Rolling Eyes


    To be honest, it is pretty normal to try and expose losses in this context. Turks and Kurds have a long history of desecration, especially since Kurds have women militias. I am not saying it is OK, just that Turks and Kurds have done this since the dawn of time.

    Personally it's of poor taste and does nothing but inflaming the conflict.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1403
    Points : 1428
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  eehnie on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:45 pm

    This is one of the main reasons that make think many people in Europe that the Turks have a different culture.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:05 am