Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Venezuela crisis

    Share

    Poll

    Will usa be successful in installing it's puppet

    [ 6 ]
    32% [32%] 
    [ 13 ]
    68% [68%] 

    Total Votes: 19
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 449
    Points : 497
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 21
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:56 pm

    Tingsay wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

    Having highest living standards in the world means we obviously do something right. Even our unemployed are richer than a russian worker.

    And please...52 is old.

    lol!
    Not that I believe any of this statistics to  truly represent the real world, but fine lets go with them then. Guess what, France isnt top, not even top 10.
    In average Salary, France isnt in top 10 either.
    Mostly Switzerland, Iceland Nordic Countries, Singapore, Aus, US tops lists like these.

    So apparaently, Australia, a country created by Britsh rejects and criminals is a "better" country than France!      lol! lol! lol!

    AUS and USA dont have our social system.

    No country has more paid vacation than we have, early retirement ect.

    When i heared that australians only have 14 days paid vacation i had to laugh. We have over 30 days paid vacation + 11 national holidays ect.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1746
    Points : 1746
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:26 pm

    Tingsay wrote:..Guess what, France isnt top, not even top 10.
    In average Salary, France isnt in top 10 either.
    Mostly Switzerland, Iceland Nordic Countries, Singapore, Aus, US tops lists like these.
    So apparaently, Australia, a country created by Britsh rejects and criminals is a "better" country than France!      lol! lol! lol!
    Yes, that's been pointed out before. Germany & Luxembourg have higher average salaries: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage#European_and_transcontinental_countries_by_monthly_average_wage

    France is also #7 here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult#List_of_countries_by_median_and_mean_wealth_per_adult_(USD)

    ..almost not french casualities were, when Napoleon walked into russia.
    Not true: At the start of the invasion, the Grande Armée numbered 680,000 soldiers (including 300,000 soldiers from France). ..
    When the remnants of Napoleon's main army crossed the Berezina River in late November, only 27,000 soldiers remained; the Grande Armée had lost some 380,000 men dead and 100,000 captured during the campaign. ..It was the greatest and bloodiest of the Napoleonic campaigns, involving more than 1.5 million soldiers, with over 500,000 French and 400,000 Russian casualties. ..
    The Grande Armée, made up of French and allied invasion forces, was reduced to a fraction of its initial strength.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia

    Only 120,000 men survived to leave Russia (excluding early deserters). Of these, 50,000 were Austrians, Prussians, and other Germans, 20,000 were Poles, and just 35,000 Frenchmen.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Arm%C3%A9e

    From the above, 300K-35K=265K French killed.
    Germans & Poles: 380K-70K=310K killed, or only 45K more.
    This # isn't overwhelming, considering that most of those 100K captured, with many Frencmen among them, never returned home & were lost to France.

    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 449
    Points : 497
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 21
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:44 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Tingsay wrote:..Guess what, France isnt top, not even top 10.
    In average Salary, France isnt in top 10 either.
    Mostly Switzerland, Iceland Nordic Countries, Singapore, Aus, US tops lists like these.
    So apparaently, Australia, a country created by Britsh rejects and criminals is a "better" country than France!      lol! lol! lol!
    Yes, that's been pointed out before. Germany & Luxembourg have higher average salaries: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage#European_and_transcontinental_countries_by_monthly_average_wage

    France is also #7 here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult#List_of_countries_by_median_and_mean_wealth_per_adult_(USD)

    ..almost not french casualities were, when Napoleon walked into russia.
    Not true: At the start of the invasion, the Grande Armée numbered 680,000 soldiers (including 300,000 soldiers from France). ..
    When the remnants of Napoleon's main army crossed the Berezina River in late November, only 27,000 soldiers remained; the Grande Armée had lost some 380,000 men dead and 100,000 captured during the campaign. ..It was the greatest and bloodiest of the Napoleonic campaigns, involving more than 1.5 million soldiers, with over 500,000 French and 400,000 Russian casualties. ..
    The Grande Armée, made up of French and allied invasion forces, was reduced to a fraction of its initial strength.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia

    Only 120,000 men survived to leave Russia (excluding early deserters). Of these, 50,000 were Austrians, Prussians, and other Germans, 20,000 were Poles, and just 35,000 Frenchmen.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Arm%C3%A9e

    From the above, 300K-35K=265K French killed.
    Germans & Poles: 380K-70K=310K killed, or only 45K more.
    This # isn't overwhelming, considering that most of those 100K captured, with many Frencmen among them, never returned home & were lost to France.


    One million dead russians including civilians.

    For France it was a game. For Russia it was about life and death.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1746
    Points : 1746
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:59 pm

    That's besides the point: 265K French killed isn't "almost not french casualities"! The captured French arms & officers helped the Russian army to modernize; that made up for their losses.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 449
    Points : 497
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 21
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:00 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:That's besides the point: 265K French killed isn't "almost not french casualities"! The captured French arms & officers helped the Russian army to modernize; that made up for their losses.

    Why did russia stay poor then?

    And what does it have to do with Venezuela being a poor shithole?
    nomadski
    nomadski

    Posts : 301
    Points : 303
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  nomadski on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:09 pm

    How does the world work ? We do not have all the answers . We do not know why , once we observe an electron then we change it's direction of travel . Or why an electron can exist in two places at once . Or why we cannot account for eighty percent of the missing mass in the universe .

    But we have some of the answers . We do know that the universe had a creator . A start point . And we do know that the world was created with laws . That govern all . All the electrons . All matter . Seen and unseen .

    Now we try to make our own laws . To please our own vanity . " survival of the fittest " , or " the law of the jungle " , or " greed is good " . But soon we end up learning the hard way . A few years . A few decades . Maybe a little longer . Then the world bites back . Empires fall . Species become extinct . Our children forget us . Our property disappears .

    The world does not allow for domination by one of all the rest . It does not allow for absolute uniformity . Since no two enviroments are identical . Nor can they be made so . So even if you destroy a native species . An aboriginal people . With infected blankets and starvation . And settle the land yourself . Then your children will forget you . And your property disappears . A colony gains independence . Becomes a nation . Gains new identity .

    On Venezuelans getting aid . Then this aid should not come with political strings . Any nation interested in giving humaniterian aid , must do so through UN , or ICRC . And aid organised together with government of that country , to reach all people .

    On Venezeulian military , then they must refrain from taking part in any USA inspired violence against people . And use modern crowd control , to control any demonstrations . Using non-lethal means .
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1746
    Points : 1746
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:31 pm

    Why did russia stay poor then?
    And what does it have to do with Venezuela being a poor shithole?
    Russia had Tsarizm, similar to French absolutism, & didn't reform until serfdom was abolished in 1861, after the Crimean War.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War

    Napoleon wanted to export the French Revolution to Egypt, Russia & Mexico, but it didn't work; he died alone on a shithole island.
    Exporting democracy to Venezuela made a shithole by the US sanctions & domination won't work either. Iraq & Libya r good recent examples.
    Where will Macron, Trump & Guido end up before they die?
    Ur guess is as good as mine.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 449
    Points : 497
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 21
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:47 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Why did russia stay poor then?
    And what does it have to do with Venezuela being a poor shithole?
    Russia had Tsarizm, similar to French absolutism, & didn't reform until serfdom was abolished in 1861, after the Crimean War.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War

    Napoleon wanted to export the French Revolution to Egypt, Russia & Mexico, but it didn't work; he died alone on a shithole island.
    Exporting democracy to Venezuela made a shithole by the US sanctions & domination won't work either. Iraq & Libya r good recent examples.
    Where will Macron, Trump & Guido end up before they die?
    Ur guess is as good as mine.

    Sanctions on Venezuela exist since few weeks now. It was made a shithole by Maduro.

    You know what amazes me? For you its all about evil USA. The fact that Maduro is an absolute moron and idiot, his politics are clown politics ect, is ignored by you. Do you claim Maduro was installed by USA?

    The neighbor countries dont want the 3 million refugees from Venezuela.

    Have you ever visited South America? You know Evo Morales in Bolivia? Another idiot. I was in Bolivia in 2017. Morales did not finish school, his politics are laughable. He is as idiotic as Maduro, just not as retarded.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2240
    Points : 2333
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  higurashihougi on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:10 pm

    Aristide wrote:Sanctions on Venezuela exist since few weeks now.

    The first round of sanction began against Venezuela at the time of Barack Obama. Since then, additional rounds of sanctions have been added.

    Venezuela has suffered from sanction for a much longer longer longer time, not just "few weeks".
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3085
    Points : 3067
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  miketheterrible on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:36 pm

    This Frog really shows how moronic he is. He talks about superiority in education and everything else, yet doesn't even know basics of how long Venezuela was under sanctions for.

    Pathetic.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 449
    Points : 497
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 21
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:43 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Sanctions on Venezuela exist since few weeks now.

    The first round of sanction began against Venezuela at the time of Barack Obama. Since then, additional rounds of sanctions have been added.

    Venezuela has suffered from sanction for a much longer longer longer time, not just "few weeks".

    Wrong, individuals got sanctioned. Nothing else.

    Also whats your problem? If we dont want trade with Venezuela, thats our decission.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2240
    Points : 2333
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  higurashihougi on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:01 pm

    Aristide wrote:Wrong, individuals got sanctioned. Nothing else.

    Sanctions against the whole energy sector of Venezuela also began long ago, not just "few weeks".

    And United Nations admitted that sanctions inflict much damage on Venezuela economy.

    So I am sorry but you can't blame Maduro for everything.


    Last edited by higurashihougi on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 449
    Points : 497
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 21
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:03 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Wrong, individuals got sanctioned. Nothing else.

    Sanctions against the whole energy sector of Venezuela also began long ago, not just "few weeks".

    And United Nations admitted that sanctions inflict much damage on Venezuela economy.

    You want to force us to deal with maduro? Sorry if we dont want business with maduro regime, we are free to not deal.

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1746
    Points : 1746
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:05 pm

    The 1st sanctions were imposed in 2008, and:
    In addition to targeted sanctions against individuals and
    companies, President Trump has imposed broader
    economic sanctions on Venezuela because of the
    government’s serious human rights abuses, antidemocratic
    actions, and responsibility for the deepening humanitarian
    crisis. In August 2017, President Trump issued E.O. 13808,
    which prohibits access to the U.S. financial markets by the
    Venezuelan government, including PdVSA, with certain
    exceptions to minimize the impact on the Venezuelan
    people and U.S. economic interests. The sanctions restrict
    the Venezuelan government’s access to U.S. debt and
    equity markets. Among the exceptions are transactions for
    new debt by CITGO, owned by PdVSA; transactions by
    U.S. owners of certain Venezuelan/PdVSA bonds on
    secondary markets; financing for agricultural and medical
    exports; and short-term financing to facilitate trade.
    In March 2018, President Trump issued E.O. 13827, which
    prohibits transactions involving the Venezuelan
    government’s issuance and use of digital currency, digital
    coin, or digital token. The Maduro government launched a
    cryptocurrency known as the petro in February 2018 in an
    effort to circumvent sanctions.
    In May 2018, President Trump issued E.O. 13835, which
    prohibits transactions related to the purchase of Venezuelan
    debt, including accounts receivable, and to any debt owed
    to Venezuela pledged as collateral. U.S. officials assert the
    action was intended to deny corrupt Venezuelan officials
    the ability to improperly value and sell off public assets in
    return for kickbacks.
    Policy Considerations
    As Venezuela’s political and humanitarian crisis has
    deepened over the past two years, the Trump
    Administration at times indicated it was considering
    broader sanctions, such as an embargo on certain U.S.
    exports to and/or imports from Venezuela (e.g., oil) or a
    prohibition on financial transactions with PdVSA, as
    occurred with the sanctions imposed on PdVSA in January
    2019. On January 23, 2019, several days before the
    imposition of the sanctions, the United States recognized
    Juan Guaidó, the head of Venezuela’s National Assembly,
    as the country’s interim president and ceased to recognize
    the “Maduro regime” as the government of Venezuela.
    Although Venezuelan oil exports to the United States have
    been declining, sanctions on that trade still could affect the
    U.S. economy, particularly Gulf Coast refineries that
    process Venezuelan crude oil. A complicating factor in the
    sanctions on PdVSA is that the company owns CITGO,
    which operates three crude oil refineries, three pipelines,
    and numerous petroleum product terminals in the United
    States. Some analysts also maintain that the stronger
    sanctions on PdVSA run the risk of exacerbating
    Venezuela’s difficult humanitarian crisis, which already has
    been marked by shortages of food and medicines, increased
    poverty, and mass migration
    .

    https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/IF10715.pdf
    https://www.state.gov/e/eb/tfs/spi/venezuela/

    The fact that Maduro is an absolute moron and idiot, his politics are clown politics ect, is ignored by you. Do you claim Maduro was installed by USA?
    His policies to help his people r less moronic than those of Macron & Trump that r aimed at making life better for the rich. No, I don't claim that.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 449
    Points : 497
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 21
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:09 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:The 1st sanctions were imposed in 2008, and:
    In addition to targeted sanctions against individuals and
    companies, President Trump has imposed broader
    economic sanctions on Venezuela because of the
    government’s serious human rights abuses, antidemocratic
    actions, and responsibility for the deepening humanitarian
    crisis. In August 2017, President Trump issued E.O. 13808,
    which prohibits access to the U.S. financial markets by the
    Venezuelan government, including PdVSA, with certain
    exceptions to minimize the impact on the Venezuelan
    people and U.S. economic interests. The sanctions restrict
    the Venezuelan government’s access to U.S. debt and
    equity markets. Among the exceptions are transactions for
    new debt by CITGO, owned by PdVSA; transactions by
    U.S. owners of certain Venezuelan/PdVSA bonds on
    secondary markets; financing for agricultural and medical
    exports; and short-term financing to facilitate trade.
    In March 2018, President Trump issued E.O. 13827, which
    prohibits transactions involving the Venezuelan
    government’s issuance and use of digital currency, digital
    coin, or digital token. The Maduro government launched a
    cryptocurrency known as the petro in February 2018 in an
    effort to circumvent sanctions.
    In May 2018, President Trump issued E.O. 13835, which
    prohibits transactions related to the purchase of Venezuelan
    debt, including accounts receivable, and to any debt owed
    to Venezuela pledged as collateral. U.S. officials assert the
    action was intended to deny corrupt Venezuelan officials
    the ability to improperly value and sell off public assets in
    return for kickbacks.
    Policy Considerations
    As Venezuela’s political and humanitarian crisis has
    deepened over the past two years, the Trump
    Administration at times indicated it was considering
    broader sanctions, such as an embargo on certain U.S.
    exports to and/or imports from Venezuela (e.g., oil) or a
    prohibition on financial transactions with PdVSA, as
    occurred with the sanctions imposed on PdVSA in January
    2019. On January 23, 2019, several days before the
    imposition of the sanctions, the United States recognized
    Juan Guaidó, the head of Venezuela’s National Assembly,
    as the country’s interim president and ceased to recognize
    the “Maduro regime” as the government of Venezuela.
    Although Venezuelan oil exports to the United States have
    been declining, sanctions on that trade still could affect the
    U.S. economy, particularly Gulf Coast refineries that
    process Venezuelan crude oil. A complicating factor in the
    sanctions on PdVSA is that the company owns CITGO,
    which operates three crude oil refineries, three pipelines,
    and numerous petroleum product terminals in the United
    States. Some analysts also maintain that the stronger
    sanctions on PdVSA run the risk of exacerbating
    Venezuela’s difficult humanitarian crisis, which already has
    been marked by shortages of food and medicines, increased
    poverty, and mass migration
    .

    https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/IF10715.pdf
    https://www.state.gov/e/eb/tfs/spi/venezuela/

    The fact that Maduro is an absolute moron and idiot, his politics are clown politics ect, is ignored by you. Do you claim Maduro was installed by USA?
    His policies to help his people r less moronic than those of Macron & Trump that r aimed at making life better for the rich. No, I don't claim that.

    You dont want me to have a good life?

    And thanks for proving me right. Obama sanctioned individuals. Venezuela is a shithole since 10 years now.

    You say Maduro is good? Eating expensive steak while his people starve.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3396
    Points : 3480
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  flamming_python on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:14 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    Hey Russkie, good thing was, that almost not french casualities were, when Napoleon walked into russia. He used mostly soldiers he forced into duty from middle europe. German lands, poland, baltics ect.

    France forced them to fight. They died far away from home in a war that had nothing to do with them. Kinda tragic if you ask me.

    Perhaps so, but it didnt stop the Russkies entering Paris and the word ''bistro" entering the French vocabulary.

    Now imagine if Vietnam, etc... colonized France as the French colonized them.


    Last edited by flamming_python on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 449
    Points : 497
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 21
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:17 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Hey Russkie, good thing was, that almost not french casualities were, when Napoleon walked into russia. He used mostly soldiers he forced into duty from middle europe. German lands, poland, baltics ect.

    France forced them to fight. They died far away from home in a war that had nothing to do with them. Kinda tragic if you ask me.

    Perhaps so, but it didnt stop the Russkies entering Paris and the word ''bistro" entering the French vocabulary.

    Think next before talking ass

    We entered moscow as well and we killed 1 million civilians, while obviously we had no such cassualities.

    The russians did not impose anything on us. That the Czar entered Paris...ok thats a shame. Yet he was unable to put hardships on us.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6372
    Points : 6441
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  JohninMK on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:58 pm

    Garry, Garry, paging Garry

    For Christ's sake move some of this anal gaseous eruption into the Talking Bollocks thread. It sure as eggs is eggs don't belong in this thread.

    Really not sure if this arrogant kid we seem to have acquired somehow really means it or is just taking the piss.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1746
    Points : 1746
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:17 pm

    Sanctions started from small to big, until huge now.
    August 2017 is not "a few weeks ago", so u r not right, by any strech!
    We entered moscow as well and we killed 1 million civilians,..
    Ur sources?
    French losses: 470,000–530,000
    340,000–400,000 dead  50,000 wounded  80,000 deserted

    Russian losses: 410,000
    210,000 dead  150,000 wounded  50,000 deserted
    1,000,000 soldiers and civilians dead on both sides

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia

    From the above, 1M Total - at least 340K French,etc.= 660K Russians killed, both military & civilian. They abandoned Moscow & other towns before the French Army entered them. IMO, civilians didn't lose as many as the Russian Army & militia. Ur history & math r wrong, again! Exaggerating ur side in everything is ur modus operandi, for sure!

    The Russian campaign was the decisive turning-point of the Napoleonic Wars that ultimately led to Napoleon’s defeat and exile on the island of Elba.
    For Russia the term Patriotic War (an English rendition of the Russian Отечественная война) formed a symbol for a strengthened national identity that would have great effect on Russian patriotism in the 19th century.
    The indirect result of the patriotic movement of Russians was a strong desire for the modernization of the country that would result in a series of revolutions, starting with the Decembrist revolt and ending with the February Revolution of 1917. ..
    The Russian campaign had revealed that Napoleon was not invincible, putting an end to his reputation as an undefeated military genius. ..
    Metternich began to take the actions that would take Austria out of the war with a secret truce.
    Sensing this and urged on by Prussian nationalists and Russian commanders, German nationalists revolted in the Confederation of the Rhine and Prussia. The decisive German campaign likely could not have occurred without the message the defeat in Russia sent to the rest of Europe. http://warsof1812.com/french-invasion-of-russia/

    The retreat from Moscow was one of the defining images of the Napoleonic period, and the disaster in Russia helped convince many of Napoleon's former allies to turn against him, especially in Germany. Within two years Napoleon went from the master of most of Europe to abdication and his first exile.

    http://www.historyofwar.org/articles/campaign_russia_1812.html

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1746
    Points : 1746
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:58 am

    You dont want me to have a good life?
    not at a great expence of others less fortunate!
    Sorry if we dont want business with maduro regime, we are free to not deal.
    I'm sure French businesses want to deal with him, just like the American 1s with Castro; it's ur government that prevents them by obeying the US imposed sanctions. The French should know better than that; now they got the Italians pissed as well!

    Venezuela’s pro-democracy leader Guaidó has pleaded for foreign support of his would-be presidency – and most likely knows that he stands zero chance of winning power if foreign governments fail to act.
    https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/02/article/hun-sen-invokes-venezuela-to-stir-anti-us-fear/
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 19590
    Points : 20142
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  GarryB on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:18 am

    Garry, Garry, paging Garry

    For Christ's sake move some of this anal gaseous eruption into the Talking Bollocks thread. It sure as eggs is eggs don't belong in this thread.

    Really not sure if this arrogant kid we seem to have acquired somehow really means it or is just taking the piss.

    I hear you John.

    Cleaning up this thread will take some time, which I don't really have at the moment.

    Tomorrow I will go through and try to sift the shit from the stuff that just smells bad, and move it to the TB section...

    It may require some editing as some posts include both bollocks and stuff on Venzuela...
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6372
    Points : 6441
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:06 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    Tomorrow I will go through and try to sift the shit from the stuff that just smells bad, and move it to the TB section...

    It may require some editing as some posts include both bollocks and stuff on Venzuela...
    Thanks but I didn't really want to bog you down with it and it is now in the past.

    Hopefully posters here will take the hint and keep this thread on thread, in the knowledge that from now on their posts will just be zapped, making them a waste of time and typing effort.
    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 1071
    Points : 1065
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  LMFS on Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:55 pm

    Agree, this is not psychiatric therapy but a forum thread. I almost don't read it anymore because I don't stop finding the same provocateur posting his sociopathic / narcissistic crap over and over. It simply drags the thread so low it is not worth going through it.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1746
    Points : 1746
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:08 pm

    https://russian.rt.com/opinion/601684-shamir-ssha-venesuela-perevorot

    https://vz.ru/world/2019/2/12/963712.print.html

    https://www.rbc.ru/politics/12/02/2019/5c62d9369a7947f3e6db5410

    https://ria.ru/20190212/1550730757.html





    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 449
    Points : 497
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 21
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:19 pm

    LMFS wrote:Agree, this is not psychiatric therapy but a forum thread. I almost don't read it anymore because I don't stop finding the same provocateur posting his sociopathic / narcissistic crap over and over. It simply drags the thread so low it is not worth going through it.

    It cant sink deeper than the commie propaganda here. What people post here sounds so twisted and sick for me, its amazing.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:18 am