Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

JPN Army vs China's People's Liberation Army

higurashihougi

JPN Army vs China's People's Liberation Army

Post  higurashihougi on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:06 am

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?cid=1101&MainCatID=11&id=20150227000080

Japanese military expert Kazuhiko Inoue said that Japan's self defense force is capable of taking on China's People's Liberation Army even without the assistance of the United States, Tokyo's Sapio Magazine reports.
    AlfaT8

Re: JPN Army vs China's People's Liberation Army

Post  AlfaT8 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:06 pm

higurashihougi wrote:http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?cid=1101&MainCatID=11&id=20150227000080

Japanese military expert Kazuhiko Inoue said that Japan's self defense force is capable of taking on China's People's Liberation Army even without the assistance of the United States, Tokyo's Sapio Magazine reports.

Hell of a claim, but unless Japan has secretly produced Gundams and the Space Battleship Yamato, it is but wishful thinking to say the least.
    TR1

Post  TR1 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Their navy is well regarded, but from everything I have heard, their "army" much less so.
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:02 pm

TR1 wrote:Their navy is well regarded, but from everything I have heard, their "army" much less so.

This is true, the Japanese Navy is of high quality. The Japanese Navy were one of the first to develop and test AESA's, and I believe they have one of the largest inventories of anti-submarine ships in the world. With that being said the PLAN is growing by leaps and bounds, and China has arguably the most efficient ship building industry in the world considering how fast their putting ships in to service, plus tactical nukes changes everything... Twisted Evil
    macedonian

Post  macedonian on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:00 pm

...Japanese military expert Kazuhiko Inoue...

According to my [very close] Japanese friend "Japanese military expert Kazuhiko Inoue" should entertain the thought of committing harakiri...rather than having the whole of Japan disappearing by engaging China in this hypothetical war...that only serves the interests of the good ol' US of A...
    henriksoder

Post  henriksoder on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Lol, China beat Japan armed forces easily. Not easily, but China already control the Ocean Pacific and their navy must is much stronger than Japan (for example 67 submarines against Japan's 16 or something), even though Japan navy is solid. China can easily take control over the sea and land with tanks and other mark force at the south part of Japan and beat Japan's low number of tanks and other mark force.

I think it seems weird that Japan got so less aircrafts and according to my soruces like over 100000 active soldiers, I think Japan should focus on develop their navy and control the sea around Japan and at the same time a strong ground force at home and a strong air space against alien aircrafts. Why has Japan and Germany so less aircrafts? Maybe they don't need any more, like the Nordic-countries.

Japan should focus on a good coordination and cooperation between all their units in Japan armed forces for a strong enough air force, a strong ground defense at home and a solid navy. Japan armed forces should also be able to spread it's power (and participate in peacekeeping military actions across the world) and work for a world against rascism, economic development and a peaceful world.
    max steel

Post  max steel on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:26 pm

Japan to test anti-ship missile, possibly to counter China’s aircraft carrier

The XASM-3 anti-ship missile is supersonic. No

Japs following Russian navy missile doctrine unlike US. respekt Suspect

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:04 am