Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Islamist threat in European nations

    Share

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 895
    Points : 952
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: Islamist threat in European nations

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:48 pm

    I don't quite understand fanatical aggression against wikipedia. Wikipedia is unreliable but only when it comes to so called "hotly   contested" topics -"maybe 1% of all topics are "contested". When it comes to other topics, reliability of wikipedia is comparable to the best academic publications.


    Last edited by Walther von Oldenburg on Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Islamist threat in European nations

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:59 pm

    Another retarded comment by the zionazi that has so far nothing else contributed to this forum but to inflammatory comments.

    Become usefull or refrain from commenting if you can not even make an argument based on facts.

    That is very well known and documented that wikishmedia has no relevance on history (is always written by winner or those with agenda look at entire Ukraine history), politically all you need to know about wikipedia's level of credibility is go up and read german and english version of pussy riot and the anti  gay propaganda law all written and highly moderated by US paid shills to keep any actual and factual information away and keep the Pentagon's version as the cover for it. Economically you do not even need to be educated to see that economy is manipulated with entire branches and rating agencies that are working only and soley for the interest of the FED to manipulate markets, currencies and broad available information.

    That is the reason why wikishmedia is not allowed to be used as a source, because it is written by unknown people with unknown agenda's with lot of cititation needed marks or right our hogus bogus sources and just because some "source" is used like Buisness Insider does not make the claim true, it is still a highly politicized claim and often right out propaganda without any facts.

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 895
    Points : 952
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: Islamist threat in European nations

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:02 pm

    Devastation caused by Mongol invasions or brutality of pre-1911 Chinese criminal law are not contested topics. Both of them are documented in their respective countries in copious primary and secondary sources.

    Not all of history is prone to the same bias. Recent history is the most prone to political manipulation - so I wouldn't expect a good article about i.e. the war in Libya from wikipedia. But the further in the past you go, the less bias there is about history. Ancient and medieval history is completely apolitical. Renaissance and early modern history are marginally more biased. History of other civilizations narrated by modern Western historians can also be trusted in everything except a few hot spots (like the Opium wars for the British). So you may take a book about Qing Dynasty law written by an American and one written by a Chinese - and both of them would not differ much.

    Sometimes credit was given by historians when none was due - take the persistent myth of Islamic Golden Age.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Islamist threat in European nations

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:38 pm

    The entire WW2 is biase to the very core so don't use non arguments to portray shitty wikishittia as some credible source for that. The further past it goes the more biased are the history that has been written. Today we know more about what happened in the current past than what happened a century ago that is a no brainer except someone believes that countries had no intentions to lie and manipulate news  in the past. You are either hidding your garbage very well or you are genuinley dimwitted.

    kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 69
    Points : 99
    Join date : 2016-01-28

    Re: Islamist threat in European nations

    Post  kingodthequeens on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:38 am

    Werewolf wrote:Do not quote wikishmedia the shill site is no credible source for anything relevant on this forum. That is by the way a forum rule which you ignore to read.



    The basic facts listed in wiki are almost 100% correct.

    examples.


    Manchus ruled china for 300 years till 1911.
    Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia


    In WWII, Japan took the Chinese capital and lost only 2000 soldiers.
    Battle of Nanking - Wikipedia



    if you say wiki is wrong about these basic facts, then you have to prove it.
    what you said is against the basic knowledge.


    Last edited by kingodthequeens on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

    kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 69
    Points : 99
    Join date : 2016-01-28

    Re: Islamist threat in European nations

    Post  kingodthequeens on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:43 am

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:I don't quite understand fanatical aggression against wikipedia. Wikipedia is unreliable but only when it comes to so called "hotly   contested" topics -"maybe 1% of all topics are "contested". When it comes to other topics, reliability of wikipedia is comparable to the best academic publications.



    Yes, The basic facts listed in wiki are almost 100% correct.

    examples.


    1) Manchus ruled china for 300 years till 1911.
    Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia


    2) In WWII, Japan took the Chinese capital and lost only 2000 soldiers.
    Battle of Nanking - Wikipedia


    3)Chinese were enslaved by mongol, manchu, xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen empires.
    Just before mongol, jurchen was the master of china for about 100 years.

    Jurchen defeated china and took two chinese kings as slaves.
    Men of chinese royal family were sold into slavery in exchange for horses with a ratio of ten men for one horse.
    Jingkang Incident - Wikipedia


    if anyone says wiki is wrong about these basic facts, then he/she has to prove it.
    what the person said is against the basic knowledge.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Islamist threat in European nations

    Post  Werewolf on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:48 pm

    I am no mod but you are breaking forum rules repeatedly and is wideley spread and known that wikishmedia is not reliable and i have not to proof anything, that is a forum rule, if you want to be part of it adopt to rules like rest of us does or some mod will give you warning at some point and you already had a rough start.

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 895
    Points : 952
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: Islamist threat in European nations

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:52 pm

    What precisely do you disagree with? Do you disagre  that the Manchus ruled China until 1911? IF yes, then when did their rule end? 1910? 1900? 1826? Or maybe the Qing dynasyy never existed?

    DO you disagree that Mongols killed millions of Chinese people? If yes, then how many did they kill?

    Last but not least, you criticize wikipedia for not being reliable but never post examples of sources that are. Are academic publications a good source? If not, then what is?

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Islamist threat in European nations

    Post  Werewolf on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:34 pm

    I obey the forum rules you obviously do not, i gave already examples of how wikishmedia is a shill site filled with so many groups of different interests a year ago on our very own car industry that manipulates articles in their favor and that is nowhere near the magnitude that political and historical aphiliated articles recieve from group interests i gave you a very good example of ukraine being an entirely artificial country while articles mention them as own ethnicity with own history which untrue but keep ahead using wikishmedia because people who are actually well read do not use wikipedia but real books of credible sources while Wikipedia has no sources often and written by annonymous people with a hard lobby force that deletes any attempts of editing of highly politicized articles of history, politics or even individuals just look how many "conspiracy theorists" there are all labeled as such without having nothing objective to say ot refraining from politicizing articles about persons.

    Last time warning do avoid wikishmedia you wannabe historian or i will ask mods for hard moderation on repeated violation of forum rules.

    kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 69
    Points : 99
    Join date : 2016-01-28

    Re: Islamist threat in European nations

    Post  kingodthequeens on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:46 pm

    Werewolf wrote:I am no mod but you are breaking forum rules repeatedly and is wideley spread and known that wikishmedia is not reliable and i have not to proof anything, that is a forum rule, if you want to be part of it adopt to rules like rest of us does or some mod will give you warning at some point and you already had a rough start.


    1)  Are you the master of the website???

    2 You said "you are breaking forum rules repeatedly", can you tell me which particular rule you are talking about?

    3.  Can you understand that -The history facts are facts, as you said you can not prove the facts are wrong, then how come you still say it is wrong???


    4. you said "if you want to be part of it adopt to rules like rest of us does or some mod will give you warning at some point and you already had a rough start."

    --- Please read point one again. I guess you get a rough feeling about the history facts.


    Finally, you repeatedly say the history facts are wrong, I think you should post in some joke forums.


    Last edited by kingodthequeens on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:12 pm; edited 4 times in total

    kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 69
    Points : 99
    Join date : 2016-01-28

    Re: Islamist threat in European nations

    Post  kingodthequeens on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:50 pm

    Werewolf wrote:I obey the forum rules you obviously do not, i gave already examples of how wikishmedia is a shill site filled with so many groups of different interests a year ago on our very own car industry that manipulates articles in their favor and that is nowhere near the magnitude that political and historical aphiliated articles recieve from group interests i gave you a very good example of ukraine being an entirely artificial country while articles mention them as own ethnicity with own history which untrue but keep ahead using wikishmedia because people who are actually well read do not use wikipedia but real books of credible sources while Wikipedia has no sources often and written by annonymous people with a hard lobby force that deletes any attempts of editing of highly politicized articles of history, politics or even individuals just look how many "conspiracy theorists" there are all labeled as such without having nothing objective to say ot refraining from politicizing articles about persons.

    Last time warning do avoid wikishmedia you wannabe historian or i will ask mods for hard moderation on repeated violation of forum rules.


    1) I do not think your posts are worth to read.
    because you repeatedly say the history facts are wrong, and you never give any proof.

    In fact, you should know that no one believes you.

    wiki does NOT lie, When it talks about the basic history facts.
    --Example,  Chinese were enslaved by mongol, manchu, xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen empires.

    -- Example, jurchen was the master of china for about 100 years.
    Jurchen defeated china and took two chinese kings as slaves.
    Men of chinese royal family were sold into slavery in exchange for horses with a ratio of ten men for one horse.
    Jingkang Incident - Wikipedia

    --- wiki does not invented the story of "Jingkang Incident", it is a history fact.


    2) You said "Last time warning do avoid wikishmedia you wannabe historian or i will ask mods for hard moderation on repeated violation of forum rules.".

    -- hahahhahahah, You make yourself a joke here.
    you are going to report someone who uses wiki here, hahahahhahahah.
    you said a few times already, please do it now, hahahhahahah


    Last edited by kingodthequeens on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

    kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 69
    Points : 99
    Join date : 2016-01-28

    Re: Islamist threat in European nations

    Post  kingodthequeens on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:08 pm

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:What precisely do you disagree with? Do you disagre  that the Manchus ruled China until 1911? IF yes, then when did their rule end? 1910? 1900? 1826? Or maybe the Qing dynasyy never existed?

    DO you disagree that Mongols killed millions of Chinese people? If yes, then how many did they kill?

    Last but not least, you criticize wikipedia for not being reliable but never post examples of sources that are. Are academic publications a good source? If not, then what is?


    It is fun to talk to Werewolf. It is like he wants to rewrite history books.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Islamist threat in European nations

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:13 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:13 pm