Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Prophesy Bro Michael 2015

Austin

Prophesy Bro Michael 2015 Empty Prophesy Bro Michael 2015

Post  Austin Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:22 am

Please check the prophesy for 2015 by Bro Michael , Bro Michael is an anointed Man of God and speaks/preaches the word of God in India/Mumbai.

This prophesy was made on 31st December 2014

I found his prophesy in the past to be remarkably accurate

http://www.karunasadan.org/2015-2/

Mumbai and Navi Mumbai

The Lord took me high up in the Spirit, I was moving over Mumbai. I passed by the Bandra sea link and I could see it from top, and over the sea the spirit of God told me there are many bridges going to come in Mumbai and around Mumbai over the sea, and over the land in the year 2015. I heard the word transportation so this is going to majorly happen in Mumbai in the year 2015.
    Secondly as I moved in the Spirit realm, I saw some fire in some huge buildings, if you are in the fire department please listen. The fire department in Mumbai will be on its toes this year so we need to take care in this area. This is related to Mumbai.

India

Many people are saying doom and gloom but this is what the Spirit says, this will be a time of plenty for India. This will be a time of plenty for India. If you have to be in a place anywhere in the world, India has to be the place.

During this time of plenty, I was taken behind a curtain, during this time of plenty the Lord will raise up certain individuals, God says Joseph’s and Daniel’s will be raised up. In the front on the stage there is Pharaoh but behind the curtain there is Joseph and a Daniel behind the Pharaoh. These Joseph’s and Daniel’s who are behind the curtain of the Pharaoh they will be directing the affairs of the person standing on the stage.

These people who are behind the curtain, they will be directing the affairs of this nation of India, and those people will not have Christian names, they will have Indian sounding names but they will be filled with the Spirit says the Spirit of the Lord. These people will call the shots from behind and that’s why God will prosper this nation of India. So don’t worry what is in the front it is what is behind the mask.

I was so upset when I was hearing the reports from different parts of India. I said God how can you do this? The lord spoke to me and said relax I am in control. I saw in the spirit many leaders in India, who opposed the work of the Lord they will have a power encounter with the Lord and some will secretly follow the Lord and a few openly says the Spirit of the Lord. They will have a power encounter with God. How many of you know the God of Saul and Paul is alive so don’t worry God is not on a holiday. He is very much active. His eyes are on everyone. Leaders, people they will have a power encounter with God.

Israel

This year is going to be the most significant year for the nation of Israel. This is going to be a time of peace for Israel. But we must pray for Israel more than ever because this peace is not like the peace that comes from Yeshua. It will be a man made peace agreement. I don’t know but I saw people shaking hands and everybody shouting peace, love and brotherhood so this is not a peace coming from Yeshua , this is a peace, a man made brokering of peace and its going to be good for Israel , it like a reprieve for war but we need to pray for this nation more than ever.
    I also saw soldiers on the borders of Israel, they are connecting some kind of chains and as I prayed for the interpretation of that and the spirit says some kind of defence system that Israel will have. It will be one of a kind of defence system that the world has ever seen it is going to be with Israel. It is an amazing defence system. I don’t know how it works.

World

Many people are afraid about terrorism and I was asking the Lord what about this. This year there will be a move all across the world, nations will come on a global platform. Even people (countries) that did not see eye to eye will come on a platform to smash terrorism. The terrorism this year will be on the downwards slide says the Spirit of God. There will be a total blanket operation to smash terrorism everywhere. Don’t go by what you see, don’t lose your faith, don’t lose your hope over things what you see. There is a greater realm and that’s the spiritual realm.

Secondly concerning the world I saw a heavy smoke and because of that planes are being diverted from that particular area. I saw the words written no flying zone.Flight are going to take a new direction says the Spirit of the Lord.

Church

I asked the Lord about the persecution that the church is facing in India. This is what I heard in the spirit Malachi 3:3 I heard the word “Refiners fire”. The lord is refining His church. In fact in 2015 the church is not going to go downward but it is going upwards. Signs and wonders are going to multiply.

Last edited by Austin on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Austin

Prophesy Bro Michael 2015 Empty Re: Prophesy Bro Michael 2015

Post  Austin Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:22 am

I wonder if the No fly zone would be related to Ukraine crisis ?
    Austin

Post  Austin Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:26 am

Prophecy of China dominating USA 2014, by Bro. Michael Fernandes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 pm