Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Economy General News: #4

    Share

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  par far on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:28 pm

    partizan wrote:You should worry my dear friends... As half of the Croatia does. We will be same as Ukraine. On the edge of bankrupcy but we will never cross that line as long as we are on the "right path". We still have our teritory verry suitable for america's ABM's. She is allready started, giving a proposition to reestablish obligatory service in the army for couple of months and guess what? She is proposing that our army needs to be well trained in "antiterrosist operations". And that is comming from future president who is still, at the moment, employee of NATO. Enoguh said...




    I think you may be right partizan about the military part, Croatia will 100% be part of NATO but will Croatia join the EU. Anyway I think it is safe to say that Croatia is screwed.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  par far on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:38 pm

    A very good article explaining of what is really happening.


    RT: How do you see the difference in targets of the oil producing countries? What are their interests in fact?

    AS: We should not think in terms of the oil countries, the oil producing countries, because the countries that produce oil have very vastly conflicting interests, take for example, Saudi Arabia, an ally of Israel, the US, and NATO. Look at Russia - the largest oil producer in the world. It has its own very different interest. Look at the US with shale oil they will be able to be self-sufficient and become exporting again. And they have a very different sort of interest.

    So we have to see oil as part of the war. That is why I call it the oil battle. It is probably the first battle of this ongoing Global War I and this has nothing to do with the oil countries on the one side and the rest of the world on the other side. There are geopolitical factors way above oil which we are now seeing in this ongoing battle. In the future we’ll probably see this also with water and with food. So we have to get ready for very, very difficult times as the following months and years are coming about.




    http://rt.com/op-edge/222795-oil-prices-us-role/


    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  par far on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:50 pm

    par far wrote:A very good article explaining of what is really happening.


    RT: How do you see the difference in targets of the oil producing countries? What are their interests in fact?

    AS: We should not think in terms of the oil countries, the oil producing countries, because the countries that produce oil have very vastly conflicting interests, take for example, Saudi Arabia, an ally of Israel, the US, and NATO. Look at Russia - the largest oil producer in the world. It has its own very different interest. Look at the US with shale oil they will be able to be self-sufficient and become exporting again. And they have a very different sort of interest.

    So we have to see oil as part of the war. That is why I call it the oil battle. It is probably the first battle of this ongoing Global War I and this has nothing to do with the oil countries on the one side and the rest of the world on the other side. There are geopolitical factors way above oil which we are now seeing in this ongoing battle. In the future we’ll probably see this also with water and with food. So we have to get ready for very, very difficult times as the following months and years are coming about.




    http://rt.com/op-edge/222795-oil-prices-us-role/



    Is Russia ready for water and food war? Countries like India, China, Brazil, South Africa, Venezuela, Nigeria, Iran and the rest of the world have to start preparing for the water and food war because that will be an even bigger war than the oil war. The Zionists are evil, so be ready.

    partizan
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 29
    Points : 34
    Join date : 2014-01-23

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  partizan on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:12 pm

    par far wrote:
    partizan wrote:You should worry my dear friends... As half of the Croatia does. We will be same as Ukraine. On the edge of bankrupcy but we will never cross that line as long as we are on the "right path". We still have our teritory verry suitable for america's ABM's. She is allready started, giving a proposition to reestablish obligatory service in the army for couple of months and guess what? She is proposing that our army needs to be well trained in "antiterrosist operations". And that is comming from future president who is still, at the moment, employee of NATO. Enoguh said...




    I think you may be right partizan about the military part, Croatia will 100% be part of NATO but will Croatia join the EU. Anyway I think it is safe to say that Croatia is screwed.  

    Croatia is memeber of NATO and EU.. We are all ready screwed.. censored

    partizan
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 29
    Points : 34
    Join date : 2014-01-23

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  partizan on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:14 pm

    flamming_python wrote:At least she's hot (for her age)


    She is, untill she starts talking...

    End OT!

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3183
    Points : 3311
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  flamming_python on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:30 pm

    She can invite me to NATO any day lol!

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  sepheronx on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:35 pm

    par far wrote:
    par far wrote:A very good article explaining of what is really happening.


    RT: How do you see the difference in targets of the oil producing countries? What are their interests in fact?

    AS: We should not think in terms of the oil countries, the oil producing countries, because the countries that produce oil have very vastly conflicting interests, take for example, Saudi Arabia, an ally of Israel, the US, and NATO. Look at Russia - the largest oil producer in the world. It has its own very different interest. Look at the US with shale oil they will be able to be self-sufficient and become exporting again. And they have a very different sort of interest.

    So we have to see oil as part of the war. That is why I call it the oil battle. It is probably the first battle of this ongoing Global War I and this has nothing to do with the oil countries on the one side and the rest of the world on the other side. There are geopolitical factors way above oil which we are now seeing in this ongoing battle. In the future we’ll probably see this also with water and with food. So we have to get ready for very, very difficult times as the following months and years are coming about.




    http://rt.com/op-edge/222795-oil-prices-us-role/



    Is Russia ready for water and food war? Countries like India, China, Brazil, South Africa, Venezuela, Nigeria, Iran and the rest of the world have to start preparing for the water and food war because that will be an even bigger war than the oil war. The Zionists are evil, so be ready.    

    Well, seeing as how Russia started the food war by banning products from EU, and growing their own, all the while Russia being second or third largest in terms of fresh water supply, they are safe.

    @Flaming

    Wheb you said they raised the prices, how much are we talking? And so you got your raise to meet inflation? Good! Waiting for my conpany to do that (they never met inflation).

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  par far on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:39 pm

    partizan wrote:
    par far wrote:
    partizan wrote:You should worry my dear friends... As half of the Croatia does. We will be same as Ukraine. On the edge of bankrupcy but we will never cross that line as long as we are on the "right path". We still have our teritory verry suitable for america's ABM's. She is allready started, giving a proposition to reestablish obligatory service in the army for couple of months and guess what? She is proposing that our army needs to be well trained in "antiterrosist operations". And that is comming from future president who is still, at the moment, employee of NATO. Enoguh said...




    I think you may be right partizan about the military part, Croatia will 100% be part of NATO but will Croatia join the EU. Anyway I think it is safe to say that Croatia is screwed.  

    Croatia is memeber of NATO and EU..  We are all ready screwed.. censored



    Sorry I was totally out to lunch there.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  par far on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:42 pm

    flamming_python wrote:At least she's hot (for her age)



    I think 70 percent is just the make-up, without make-up, she would be old and wrinkles.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  par far on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:43 pm

    sepheronx wrote:
    par far wrote:
    par far wrote:A very good article explaining of what is really happening.


    RT: How do you see the difference in targets of the oil producing countries? What are their interests in fact?

    AS: We should not think in terms of the oil countries, the oil producing countries, because the countries that produce oil have very vastly conflicting interests, take for example, Saudi Arabia, an ally of Israel, the US, and NATO. Look at Russia - the largest oil producer in the world. It has its own very different interest. Look at the US with shale oil they will be able to be self-sufficient and become exporting again. And they have a very different sort of interest.

    So we have to see oil as part of the war. That is why I call it the oil battle. It is probably the first battle of this ongoing Global War I and this has nothing to do with the oil countries on the one side and the rest of the world on the other side. There are geopolitical factors way above oil which we are now seeing in this ongoing battle. In the future we’ll probably see this also with water and with food. So we have to get ready for very, very difficult times as the following months and years are coming about.




    http://rt.com/op-edge/222795-oil-prices-us-role/



    Is Russia ready for water and food war? Countries like India, China, Brazil, South Africa, Venezuela, Nigeria, Iran and the rest of the world have to start preparing for the water and food war because that will be an even bigger war than the oil war. The Zionists are evil, so be ready.    

    Well, seeing as how Russia started the food war by banning products from EU, and growing their own, all the while Russia being second or third largest in terms of fresh water supply, they are safe.

    @Flaming

    Wheb you said they raised the prices, how much are we talking? And so you got your raise to meet inflation? Good! Waiting for my conpany to do that (they never met inflation).


    Yeah they already did Embarassed

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3183
    Points : 3311
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  flamming_python on Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:33 pm

    sepheronx wrote:Wheb you said they raised the prices, how much are we talking? And so you got your raise to meet inflation? Good! Waiting for my conpany to do that (they never met inflation).

    Well I saw how a washing machine jumped in price by 35% in one day, that was a couple days after the rouble had its worst day since 1998.
    It was 13,000 roubles and I planned to return the next day to buy it. By which time it was 17,000 or 18,000 roubles, I forget, which I learnt from the customer service employee talking to the woman in front of me who wanted to buy it, or any washing machine for a reasonable price actually. That was the clue really - there was a mass rush to buy appliances, electronics, cars, etc... anything with value that one might want over the next couple years or so - but that might suddenly cost a good deal more a few months later.

    In the end I found the same washing machine for 14,000 in another store, so I lost no more than 1000 roubles - no big deal.

    The bigger blow for me was the fridge that was on sale for 18,000, that I was going to order on the website but I decided to check some other ones out first and read some feedback. I got distracted and returned only 3 hours later; upon which time the discount had been cancelled and it was back up to 23,000.
    I had to go with a cheaper model, which was inferior in a number of features/parameters, and was cheaper only by 1000 compared to the sale price of the other; I got it for 17,000. But I am glad to at least have gotten that - I think I remember checking the next day - that fridge had jumped in price too.

    But to be honest that's not inflation pressure, rather it's just greedy electronics chains taking advantage of a panic rush. I would think that the prices have lowered from their heights by now, or will soon.
    However the prices won't lower to their previous levels, because inflation whether we like it or not is taking place, and the prices of all things are rising. So who this affects - are the people who had substantial savings in their banks - now that money is just going to buy less, no way around it.

    The people without large amounts of money saved up, and who weren't in the market for some home goods and so on - are mostly going to be affected by the price increases for staple goods; I'm talking about food mostly - potatoes, bread are what I've seen increasing; by maybe 30-35% over the last 6 months. I'm sure that other goods have increased too, if not by as much. Here the inflation has been driven by the sudden banning of European production - although other countries are rapidly filling the gap. We need another year of this ban, so that domestic producers can justify expanding their production and investing and other countries can get their supply lines up and working efficiently. So keeping tensions with Europe has it's up-sides you see  russia

    In terms of people's savings - I'm hoping that demand falls for property purchases. I don't know if this will happen or not, but theoretically, if it does, then property prices will lower and that will more than make up for people's savings otherwise devaluing.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  sepheronx on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:28 pm

    Inflation technically should only be effecting the items coming in as imports. Domestic goods shouldnt increase by those % unless comoanies being outright greedy.

    Maybe you can confirm the rumor but I heard that major reason for price increases were due to logistic problems and out of date infrastructure for logistics. They say major bread price increases in far east was due to the railway tax system being high and lack of logistic chains. So that means could be issue for other countries whom are replacing Europe as exporters to Russia having high prices.

    Viktor
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5630
    Points : 6283
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  Viktor on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:11 pm

    Few interesting articles thumbsup

    Russia began actively to abandon the petrodollar?

    Chinese and West to 'invest heavily' in Russia, despite challenges – Gaidar Forum

    ​New credit rating agencies to balance 'Big Three', China says

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:40 pm

    Viktor wrote:Few interesting articles  thumbsup

    Russia began actively to abandon the petrodollar?

    Chinese and West to 'invest heavily' in Russia, despite challenges – Gaidar Forum

    ​New credit rating agencies to balance 'Big Three', China says

    ...Viktor what's your thoughts on the femme-fatale 'Grabass-Krotchitch' character being elected president of Croatia in a George Soros style 'color revolution'? Is she not the most Prima Faci case of the Pentagon's thermonuclear strategy in Europe? I mean even before she was NATO's official Joseph Goebbels inspired propagandist, she's been embedded in the circle of U.S. thermonuclear theorists ever since she went to highschool near Los Alamos Labratory in New Mexico.


    Last edited by magnumcromagnon on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Viktor
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5630
    Points : 6283
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  Viktor on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:58 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:...Viktor what's your thoughts on the femme-fatale 'Grabass-Krotchitch' character being elected president of Croatia in a George Soros style 'color revolution'? Is she not the most Prima Faci case of the Pentagon's thermonuclear strategy in Europe? I mean even before she was NATO's official Joseph Goebbels inspired propagandist, she's been embedded in the circle of U.S. thermonuclear theorists ever since she went to highschool near Los Alamos Labratory in New, Mexico.

    She prevailed because socialist elected before turned out to be nothing more than neo-liberal capitalist who are eager for power but to laizy to even go to work.

    People got disappointed and because of it either changed their mind or decided not to vote. On the other hand nationalistic stories in Croatia are here neve to die. Even in the

    next 1000 years same stories will continue to devide people in this country and it seems that just nothing can change that. Its a burden in every sense but very few understand

    that although many people voice that fact. People in Croatia know very little about Croatia foreign policy and take very little interest in it. Nationalistic stories are so strong

    that they beat economy stories every single time. On the other hand political party from which this new president came from already has its almost entire former Croat

    government in jail for charges of corruption, treason and many other wonderful stuff.  

    Just to take one fact in your perspective (our BDP rise should be 3+% only to ensure timely giving back (only) interest rates on debt we accumulated and with which was done

    next to nothing and Croatia now proudly marks 6 years of negative GDP growth in a row. Our economy (without debt masking its real state) is 6% lower than what it was in year 1986

    meaning that in 25+ years was done nothing as a result of work of our political elites. I think no more words is necessary and you got the picture.

    But not that one of the candidates for the president who got almost 20% during the first round of elections said the first foreign president he would like to visit would be president

    Vladimir Putin. I do not need to tell you that ALL our newspapers are nothing more than Guardian/Sun/DW etc outposts. Sorry for offtopic.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  sepheronx on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:19 pm

    A bit of comedy for you guys:

    World Bank recommends Russia Greek model of crisis recovery

    Laughing

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9443
    Points : 9935
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  George1 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:13 am

    Moody’s forecasts Russian GDP to contract by 5.5% in 2015

    kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2526
    Points : 2659
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  kvs on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:36 am

    http://www.credo-line.com/en/media/news/Moodys-predicts-Ukraines-GDP-to-fall-by-8-this-year-and-2-in-the-next-year.htm

    Moody's forecasts a 2% decline in Ukraine's GDP for 2015.

    Can anybody with a brain take this rubbish seriously? No.

    Rmf
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 381
    Points : 376
    Join date : 2013-05-30

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  Rmf on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:41 am

    par far wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:At least she's hot (for her age)



    I think 70 percent is just the make-up, without make-up, she would be old and wrinkles.
    dont hold your breath , croatia is 100% pro-german and cathollic , they fought serbia which is only pro-russian entity in south europe.
    croatia is is like balkan poland. brainwashed catholic slavs serving west to the full, and hating and commiting genocides to ortodox ones.
    many in ukraine are advocating croation method of ethnic cleansing like croatia did to native serbs population.
    declare safe un zones in strategic areas without weapons ,when rebbels demilitarise then invade and start massacres so civilians get scared and start fleeing to russia proper on their own, so you can claim they just left,all that without any word from UN.

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:59 am

    kvs wrote:http://www.credo-line.com/en/media/news/Moodys-predicts-Ukraines-GDP-to-fall-by-8-this-year-and-2-in-the-next-year.htm

    Moody's forecasts a 2% decline in Ukraine's GDP for 2015.

    Can anybody with a brain take this rubbish seriously?   No.

    This is beyond pathetic, Russia's GDP to decline by 5.5%, but Ukraine's will decline by only 2%??? No reason why China/Russia will be creating they're own joint credit rating agency.

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3231
    Points : 3355
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  Vann7 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:26 am

    sepheronx wrote:A bit of comedy for you guys:

    World Bank recommends Russia Greek model of crisis recovery

    Laughing


    THe angloamericanzionist bankers dream to see Russia with Unrest , in major cities.. with putin popularity
    very low.. this is why they promote halving the salaries of people and the government use force to deal  with the protest. also why US was provoking RUssia to invade Ukraine.. to use their media and their pathetic NGOs groups and OSCE to frame Russia for warcrimes against civilians ,women and children.

    They see Russia as their major obstacle for the creation of one world Government with they giving the orders ,how should every nation live. who can live and who die.  

    partizan
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 29
    Points : 34
    Join date : 2014-01-23

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  partizan on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:45 am

    Rmf wrote:
    par far wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:At least she's hot (for her age)



    I think 70 percent is just the make-up, without make-up, she would be old and wrinkles.
    dont hold your breath , croatia is 100% pro-german and cathollic , they fought serbia which is only pro-russian entity in south europe.
    croatia is is like balkan poland. brainwashed catholic slavs serving west to the full, and hating and commiting genocides to ortodox ones.
    many in ukraine are advocating croation method of ethnic cleansing like croatia did to native serbs population.
    declare safe un zones in strategic areas without weapons ,when rebbels demilitarise then invade and start massacres so civilians get scared and start fleeing to russia proper on their own, so you can claim they just left,all that without any word from UN.

    Even is a OT, but I have to react my dear friend. We are not 100% pro-german. I don't know where are you from, and how much do you know about countries in former Yugoslavia, but nevertheless, Croatia is a deeply divided society. As Viktor say, we are still living divided between partizans and ustaša, there are a lots of people who would agree with Yatsjenjuk statement about Russia invading Germany and Ukraine 60 years ago... But on the other side, there are normal people, like me, who doesn't allowed to get brainwashed by mainstream media or any other revisionists who is triyng to rewrite the history... But, its doesn't happend only in Croatia. The whole eastern Europe is submerged to revisionisam and growing nationalism (so called patriotism). And you know what they say for patriotism... Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel..

    And as far as Croatian-Russian relationships is concerning, yes, we are (I mean, our politicians) blindly folowing EU politics and still living in a delusion that we are some kind of relevant factor not only in Europe but in the world.

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3183
    Points : 3311
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  flamming_python on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:00 am

    Beyond ridiculous.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  sepheronx on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:31 pm

    Like I said, Moody's and S&P are total jokes and were responsible for the 2008 crisis.  Like many other people say before: "Who cares what Moody thinks".  They can say Russian GDP will decline 100% and it wont be true or real.  This is an example of it.

    Ukraine, who has maybe half the country productive, and the other half that provided majority of the nations wealth is a warzone, civil war in the country, and close to bankruptcy and they have only a GDP decline of 2%?  Reality is going to show something completely different.  It all truly comes down to the value of currencies next to USD.  If your currency has a higher value to the USD, then your economy is doing better than someone who isn't. at least according to Moody's and the rest.

    GDP PPP is the real indicator, and we should see how that will effect things.

    Once Chinese and Russian (Indian and other) credit Agencies start, then things will change and Moody's and S&P will end up nobodies.  Already a Chinese credit agency gives Russia an A rating while USA a A-.  You don't hear much about that in western news.  Guess why?

    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-last-mystery-of-the-financial-crisis-20130619

    Thanks to a mountain of evidence gathered for a pair of major lawsuits by the San Diego-based law firm Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd, documents that for the most part have never been seen by the general public, we now know that the nation's two top ratings companies, Moody's and S&P, have for many years been shameless tools for the banks, willing to give just about anything a high rating in exchange for cash.

    In incriminating e-mail after incriminating e-mail, executives and analysts from these companies are caught admitting their entire business model is crooked.



    Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-last-mystery-of-the-financial-crisis-20130619#ixzz3P014Ydhi
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

    http://itar-tass.com/en/economy/771517

    Investors are waiting for the S&P decision on Russia's credit rating, which could come in the next few days. Oil prices on Friday morning have resumed their growth, after failure to stay in positive during yesterdays trading.

    Moody's and S&P are speculators. They are the ones causing damage to Russia through foreign investors. So foreign investors follow blindly what these agencies say, thus creating the issue. But, this is an issue that caused lots of investors to lose big time. While they give good ratings to USA, many investors are going bankrupt in USA. Oh well. What can you do. That is up to Russia and the investors if they want to make this a deal. Many countries like India are successful with a very low FDI, so Russia should also move its economy in that direction, where they use their own money, their own credit and their own resources to build themselves up, and bar both S&P and Moody's from their country and list them as criminal organizations from the 2008 world crisis. So at that point, S&P and Moodys credit ratings will become total pointless.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  par far on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:43 pm

    Vann7 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:A bit of comedy for you guys:

    World Bank recommends Russia Greek model of crisis recovery

    Laughing


    THe angloamericanzionist bankers dream to see Russia with Unrest , in major cities.. with putin popularity
    very low.. this is why they promote halving the salaries of people and the government use force to deal  with the protest. also why US was provoking RUssia to invade Ukraine.. to use their media and their pathetic NGOs groups and OSCE to frame Russia for warcrimes against civilians ,women and children.

    They see Russia as their major obstacle for the creation of one world Government with they giving the orders ,how should every nation live. who can live and who die.  





    With what has happened in the world, is that still feasible?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:07 pm


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:07 pm