Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

European Union: Discussion Thread

max steel
    Colonel
    Colonel

Re: European Union: Discussion Thread

Post  max steel on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:59 am

Democracy banned in the EU's Portugal to prevent an elected leftist majority from taking office:
    "He deemed it too risky to let the Left Bloc or the Communists come close to power, insisting that conservatives should soldier on as a minority in order to satisfy Brussels and APPEASE FOREIGN FINANCIAL MARKETS.

"DEMOCRACY MUST TAKE 2ND PLACE TO THE HIGHER IMPERATIVE OF EURO RULES AND MEMBERSHIP."
    “In 40 years of democracy, no government in Portugal has ever depended on the support of anti-European forces, that is to say forces that campaigned to abrogate the Lisbon Treaty, the Fiscal Compact, the Growth and Stability Pact, as well as to dismantle monetary union and take Portugal out of the euro, in addition to wanting the dissolution of NATO,” said Mr Cavaco Silva.

"After we carried out an onerous programme of financial assistance, entailing heavy sacrifices, it is my duty, within my constitutional powers, to do everything possible to prevent false signals being sent to financial institutions, investors and markets,” he said.

Eurozone crosses Rubicon as Portugals anti-euro Left banned from power

Europe on the way towards Pinochet style "democracy"... and those bastards have the arrogance to criticize China or Russia on democratic value. Laughing

AlfaT8
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  AlfaT8 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:29 pm

max steel wrote:Democracy banned in the EU's Portugal to prevent an elected leftist majority from taking office:
    "He deemed it too risky to let the Left Bloc or the Communists come close to power, insisting that conservatives should soldier on as a minority in order to satisfy Brussels and APPEASE FOREIGN FINANCIAL MARKETS.

"DEMOCRACY MUST TAKE 2ND PLACE TO THE HIGHER IMPERATIVE OF EURO RULES AND MEMBERSHIP."
    “In 40 years of democracy, no government in Portugal has ever depended on the support of anti-European forces, that is to say forces that campaigned to abrogate the Lisbon Treaty, the Fiscal Compact, the Growth and Stability Pact, as well as to dismantle monetary union and take Portugal out of the euro, in addition to wanting the dissolution of NATO,” said Mr Cavaco Silva.

"After we carried out an onerous programme of financial assistance, entailing heavy sacrifices, it is my duty, within my constitutional powers, to do everything possible to prevent false signals being sent to financial institutions, investors and markets,” he said.

Europe on the way towards Pinochet style "democracy"... and those bastards have the arrogance to criticize China or Russia on democratic value. Laughing

WTF, where are all those defenders of EU values and principles we keep hearing about when it comes to Russia??? Wink

Here's another fool.

Hungary's PM Suggests Multiculturalism 'Endangers European Values'

In an interview for Spanish television channel Intereconomia TV on Friday, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban suggested that the policy of multiculturalism endangers European values, creating 'parallel societies' which threaten the values of freedom of speech, religion, equal rights, and gender equality.

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20151024/1029047064/orban-hungary-multiculturalism.html

Kyo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Kyo on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:44 pm

max steel wrote:Democracy banned in the EU's Portugal to prevent an elected leftist majority from taking office:

Anibal Cavaco Silva, Portugal's President, is a mastodonic stooge. Portugal will respond appropriately.

kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  kvs on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:29 am

Oh my, the EU shows its authoritarian face. Its support for Ukr Banderite Nazis was a clue as to the true nature of EU values.

Kyo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Kyo on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:20 pm

Kyo wrote:

Anibal Cavaco Silva, Portugal's President, is a mastodonic stooge. Portugal will respond appropriately.
    If left-wing Portuguese alliance refuses its vote of confidence towards that puppet Passos Coelho for PM, then another election will be coming forth.

Rodinazombie
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Rodinazombie on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:13 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-british-public-support-the-creation-of-a-european-union-standing-army-poll-finds-a6751546.html?

The British public is broadly supportive of the creation of a standing army for the European Union, a new poll suggests.

The YouGov survey found that 36 per cent actively supported a permanent multi-national  force drawn from all the bloc’s nations, compared to only 29 per cent who opposed such a move.

A large number of people, 21 per cent, said they did not know whether they would support such an army, however.

In March this year European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker called for the creation of an EU army, arguing that it would address the problem of the not being “taken entirely seriously” on the international stage.

“You would not create a European army to use it immediately, “Mr  Juncker had told the Welt am Sonntag newspaper in Germany.

“But a common army among the Europeans would convey to Russia that we are serious about defending the values of the European Union.”

The Daily Telegraph newspaper reported in September that German Chancellor Angela Merkel expects David Cameron to support moves to create the force in exchange for renegotiations on welfare spending and immigration.

“If you want favours, you have to give favours,” a Berlin source reportedly told the paper.

I dont know anyone who would support this, it would be a huge expense to create a paper tiger, pointless.

OminousSpudd
    Major
    Major

Post  OminousSpudd on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:34 am

This headline was too good to pass up. https://www.rt.com/news/323867-switzerland-horses-sex-attacks/

Oh Switzerland you cesspit.

Oh wait, I am a heterosexual white male, I better check mah privilege. Laughing

higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  higurashihougi on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:55 am

OminousSpudd wrote:This headline was too good to pass up. https://www.rt.com/news/323867-switzerland-horses-sex-attacks/

Oh Switzerland you cesspit.

Oh wait, I am a heterosexual white male, I better check mah privilege. Laughing

Who knows Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  George1 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:16 pm

Bosnia and Herzegovina Officially Expresses Intention to Join EU

The leadership of Bosnia and Herzegovina informed the Netherlands of an intention to join the European Union.

BRUSSELS (Sputnik) – Bosnia and Herzegovina has officially informed Brussels of its intention to apply for European Union membership soon, Dutch Foreign Minister Bert Koenders said Thursday.

“The Bosnian authorities contacted the Dutch chair this week and informed of its intention of applying for EU membership soon,” Koenders said.

Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Chairman of the Council of Ministers Denis Zvizdic said in December that the country would apply for the EU membership within two months.

The Stabilization and Association Council between Bosnia and Herzegovina and the European Union held its first meeting in earlier that month.

The first stage of the country's accession to the bloc, which includes the creation of a free trade zone — regulated by the Stabilization and Association agreement — came into force last June.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/politics/20160114/1033112582/bosnia-herzegovina-eu.html#ixzz3xDy1fLUk

Kriva
    Private
    Private

German finance minister proposes EU-wide petrol tax to pay for refugee crisis

Post  Kriva on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:47 pm

Germany’s finance minister has called for a new EU-wide tax on petrol to pay for the refugee crisis.
    Wolfgang Schäuble proposed the tax on petrol sales across the EU to pay for the costs of securing the Schengen Area’s external borders against a further influx of migrants.

Never go full retard, NEVER. Germans called them in Germans should pay for their own retardness.!

Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Regular on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:48 am

Ok, where is my brown shirt?
    It seems that Eurpean history will repeat itself soon.

Kriva
    Private
    Private

Post  Kriva on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Regular wrote:Ok, where is my brown shirt?

Unfortunately that is where we are heading.
    You simply can't ignore your own population. Like it wasn't enough that our politicians are ignoring us, now EU's politburo is doing the same and worse.

Certain countries are simply being ignored and overruled by that German POS Merkel.

KiloGolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  KiloGolf on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:55 pm

Kriva wrote:Certain countries are simply being ignored and overruled by that German POS Merkel.

Not just countries but the public in general, be it in Germany, Finland or elsewhere. Politicians nowadays always have a crisis to address and there is always something to do with Brussels, eurogroup, ecofin, frontex, shengen, sanctions, ECB meeting, etc. All constructs of of this neo-USSR.
    angry
    There is never policy addressing national and regional issues effectively. There is no debate and no media coverage.[/quote]

Last edited by KiloGolf on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

DerWolf
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  DerWolf on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Regular wrote:Ok, where is my brown shirt?
    Can u elaborate more pls? Brown shirts?

magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  magnumcromagnon on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:35 am

A picture is worth a thousand words...The EU in a nutshell:

Kriva
    Private
    Private

Post  Kriva on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:08 pm

Europe has two months to address refugee crisis, EU at risk: Swedish PM

European countries have roughly two months to agree a common approach to the refugee crisis or the European Union will be at risk, Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven said on Thursday.

Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Lofven was asked about remarks from Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte saying Europe must get a grip on the refugee influx in the next six to eight weeks.

"Yes I think it is in that ballpark," Lofven replied. "We know that probably when spring comes the number of refugees will increase again."

"I'm not naive," he added. "When we discuss this my argument to those countries that are not willing to accept refugees is that if we can't handle this the European Union is at risk. If we cannot do it there is a risk to Schengen."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-sweden-idUSKCN0UZ1LZ

EE countries can see what is happening in Germoney, Finland, Sweden, Austria, France, UK etc.
    Why would they destroy their countries ? Why would they do it ?

I can think of at least one reason.

If EU wants to go forward and be federation like US they have to destroy national feelings.
    If you ask American where he is from, he would answer from USA and maybe in later conversation he would say that he is from Texas.

Person living in EU would answer that he is from France or Belgium. He would not say that he is from European Union and that is a problem.

One of the options is to "dilute" nations and rapefugees are more than suitable for this task. Redistribute them and let them do their work.

Rapefugees would to a certain degree solve the demographic problem in many European states.

My question would be. What do they expect from a people with average IQ 82 ???

And of my rant,
    Fack the EU and Merkel.

George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  George1 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Brexit Referendum May Take Place in ‘Few Months’ – Cameron

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160202/1034108020/brexit-referendum-cameron.html#ixzz3z21zfN00

Hannibal Barca
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Hannibal Barca on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:52 pm

Hope British people will not screw it.

George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  George1 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:27 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Hope British people will not screw it.

i think Britain is USA's Trojan horse in EE

Hannibal Barca
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Hannibal Barca on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:51 pm

Every single country in EU is a trojan horse for USA hegemony in Europe. But the two most key ones at the moment is Germany due to it's domination over all the others and Poland due to their critical anti-Russian role.

sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  sepheronx on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:44 am

Munich Security Report: If at First EU Don't Succeed, Blame Russia

"Russia under Vladimir Putin," the report states, "has been keen to demonstrate its status as a key global player, but its economy tells a different story." Moreover, attempting to put the blame for the crises in both Ukraine and Syria on Russia's shoulders, the report complains that a "durable settlement of the Ukraine conflict envisaged a year ago has not materialized," while "in Syria, Putin has demonstrated his determination to play a role in any post-Assad Syrian arrangement, without much regard for the continuing plight of the Syrian population." Read more: http://sputniknews.com/politics/20160202/1034098519/munich-security-conference-russia-report.html#ixzz3z4LMhIk3 wrote:

Europeans in the form of the EU are a bunch of Pieces of shit.

Kriva
    Private
    Private

Post  Kriva on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:26 pm

sepheronx wrote:Munich Security Report: If at First EU Don't Succeed, Blame Russia
    Europeans in the form of the EU are a bunch of Pieces of shit.

EU politicians EU politicians my friend.
    Ordinary human beings can see what is happening.

I have a friend who WAS ready to die for US and today he is posting TU-95 photos on Facebook.
    Another US passport holder 12 years ago was all over the moon from US and today ? Doesn't even live there anymore Smile

I'm not saying that all people are turning pro Russian but not all are against Russian actions.

George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  George1 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:47 am

British PM Cameron says to stand for his country’s EU membership

More:
    http://tass.ru/en/world/858068

par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

How long before the EU breaks up?

Post  par far on Wed May 04, 2016 3:34 pm

The EC wants to charge member states, millions of Euros for refusing refugees, this is just stupid, how long before one EU country says, enough is enough, we are out?

https://www.rt.com/news/341744-eu-refugees-quotas-fines/

DerWolf
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  DerWolf on Wed May 04, 2016 10:14 pm

EU propably wont last long before collapse.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:18 pm

Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:18 pm