Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Serbian Air Force Needs and Modernization

BM-21

Re: Serbian Air Force Needs and Modernization

Post  BM-21 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:37 pm

SturmGuard wrote:
    BM-21 wrote:
    Calm down croat, I wasn't insulting anyone on this forum before you decided that it would be appropriate to abuse someone because your narrative of the events doesn't match the reality.
    So you're using the bullshit 55% figure who no one takes seriously? Using Vucic's figures to counter my arguments is idiotic.
    About the "12 years straight..." you think that all this ended when Vucic was elected to power? You think that Vucic is a guy Serbia needs? Don't speak on behalf of Serbs.

Vučić figures? So, the election comitee members, from each party, that were present on each electoral place, and who signed the reports, are part of a grand conspiracy by Aleksandar Vučić himself?

Even better, I should now ask you how do you imagine Serbia terminating EUAA, SOFA, IPAP, NATO office in MOD? Do you have any idea of agreements signed and ratified before Vučić ascended to power? Do you have any clue which countries are top trading partners, who owns most of Serbian economy, and that little detail about Serbia being landlocked by NATO states and NATO airspace?

We could easily determine whose narrative matches the reality better. Something you are not so eager to do. You haven't presented a single argument, actually.

By all means, please vote for "russophile" Dveri, you are such a huge russophile Serb. I am fully convinced that 90% of Serbs would become the greatest Amerophiles if USA were to withdraw from Kosovo and stop recognising it/supporting Albanians.

If I lived in Serbia than I would not bother voting. Because voting is like admitting that you are being sucked in. That's why the turnout rate is always low allowing vucic to remain in power despite having a support base of no more than 1.5 million people many of whom are frightened pensioners. As for vucic's cunningness, i'd like to say that it's not very difficult to rule a nation where the majority of people are morons and don't open their mouth as you said. The few intelligent people are being held back by the dumbed-down 80-90%.

As for the Russophile accusation, if it bothers you then that's your own problem. Much better to side with a brotherly nation than to side with Germans and invaders as in the case of your people.

SturmGuard

Post  SturmGuard on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:48 pm

BM-21 wrote:

If I lived in Serbia than I would not bother voting. Because voting is like admitting that you are being sucked in. That's why the turnout rate is always low allowing vucic to remain in power despite having a support base of no more than 1.5 million people many of whom are frightened pensioners. As for vucic's cunningness, i'd like to say that it's not very difficult to rule a nation where the majority of people are morons and don't open their mouth as you said. The few intelligent people are being held back by the dumbed-down 80-90%.

As for the Russophile accusation, if it bothers you then that's your own problem. Much better to side with a brotherly nation than to side with Germans and invaders as in the case of your people.

Would I be posting here if I weren't a Russophile, and were a Germanophile/NATO fanboy?

So, you are diaspora individual insulting and lecturing people in Serbia on how they should vote and live their lives? Not commendable, really.

If you truly are a Russophile Serb and detest Vučić, you might want to explain why United Russia supported him explicitly, called out the protestors and "opposition", why Russia only started military exercises with Serbia under Vučić in 2014 (NATO started in 2004, and still does 4x as much compared to Russia) and why would they send military and humanitarian aid?

Because none of that happened during those who were in charge before Vučić was, and most definitely wouldn't happen if the likes of Janković, Jeremić, Tadić, Šutanovac and other NATO stooges returned to power. But you are free to present your candidate for a "Russian-allied" Serbia.

You might want to check upon Serbina-Russian trade, economic cooperation, investments, and Russian media presence, too, in the last 5 years. There might be a stronger Russian presence in the future, seeing how USA prepared additional funds for propaganda campaign in Serbia and David Petraeus is planning on new media acquisitions.

The time period between Vučić winning the election and lesbo goblin being proclaimed as PM is very indicative, as are 3 separate US delegations of different level visiting Balkan during that time. I am telling you, you don't even have a fraction of the big picture in mind, not to mention how limited the maneuvering space of Serbia is now.
    mack8

Post  mack8 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Airman

Post  Airman on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:36 pm

George1

Post  George1 Yesterday at 11:23 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content