Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Poland - US military relations:

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Re: Poland - US military relations:

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:43 am

nomadski wrote:
    These eastern Europeans  . Why a rush to join NATO ?  Why allow CIA rendition and torture  on their soil?  Why allow ABM to be stationed ? Why a provocation to start a war against Russia ? Why fabricate evidence against Chinese firm for spying ? Why allow anti - Iran meeting ?  

The group  that is in power , is poverty stricken . In the service of western liberal agenda . The military industrial complex . Their paymaster the CIA  .  Iranians in general are friendly with eastern Europeans  . They are wrong  . I am Iranian . I know them better  . Something wrong with their culture .  Polish !  Ukrainians  !  For a fistful of Dollars !  Retaliation against these servile slaves is justified !

Poland is not ruled by the ethnic Poles.

Poland is ruled by the German-Ukrainian mafia.

You can blame the Soviets for that; the "reliable ethnic Ukrainian Communists" they appointed to control Poland turned out to be very reliable Ukrainian nationalists.

You favored them until recently; remember the Taras Bulba movie remake?

Russians screwed their own Slavic Polish brothers in favor of the Varangian savages.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:25 am

What?

Poland has had democracy for almost 20 years and you are still blaming Mother Russia for your politicians?

Poland is so anti Russia it must have removed all the politicians the Soviets put in power by now, yet it is all Russias fault... I don't even know all the facts but that on its own sounds like the root of the problem... Grow up for fucks sake and stop blaming Russia for all your fucking problems.

Grow a pair and deal with your problems and then you can move forward... and don't try to pass the bill to Russia... that is not how the real world works.

But I always think about my cat .

You have a wise cat... tell me... has he ever blamed Russia for his problems?
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:40 am

If I  pick him up too toughly  or shout at him for destroying my boots . Then he wil not speak to me for about a week . In human terms , this is about five weeks . But he eventually forgives me . Looks like he has a sense of proportion !  Iran was also occupied by both soviet and American troops during ww2 . But in Iran , people have a sense of history and proportion . They do not hold grudges against the allies . But poles , have made this episode in ww2 , and grandiose  representations  of some historical events  ,  to turn against Russia . On a happier note  , some Iranians cook and eat Borch ! They are not too far away from poles !
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:42 am

Poland signed an agreement to acquire the first division of the American missile system HIMARS

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/3531907.html

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:33 am