Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russia as superpower status

Re: Russia as superpower status

Post  kvs on Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:39 pm

I think there is a low chance of the other Slavic states joining Russia in a pan-Slavic entity. They have been very effectively conditioned by cold war
    propaganda to hate Russia. Most of them behave like spoiled prats with an entitlement syndrome. They think they were deprived of their due
    riches between 1945 and 1989 instead of saved from racial extermination at the hands of the Nazis. The butthurt in countries like Poland is
    stupendous. Ukraine is the latest clown state in this collection. One-note Johnny spazzes that define their whole identity as being un-Russian,
    i.e. they have no real identity of their own.

China is way too distinct to ever form a combined entity with Russia. The current "alliance" is one of convenience. China is very opportunistic
    and arrogant.

Project Canada
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Re: Russia as superpower status

Post  Project Canada on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:14 pm

It might not happen in my lifetime, however I do want to see Russia expand its territories into atleast Ukraine and Belarus. Later additions with great strategic importance would be central asia and the southern caucasus, but with USA around it is not possible at the moment, USA must collapse first so any expansion can be successful

Current date/time is Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:57 pm