Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russian Economy General News: #3

Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

Re: Russian Economy General News: #3

Post  Vann7 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:06 am

hehe.. exactly.. and people see.. The Conspiracies theories of a Central bank that conspire
    against Russia according to "some experts" interviewed in Saker forums.. Where all just nonsense.
    It was all a Trick... Russia fooled the west into thinking they were hopeless to recover the Ruble..
    I remember clearly how Elvira Nabiullina the chairman.. that everyone wanted to kill.. told
    "they lost control of the ruble" that people need to resign to a new economic reality.. in
    BIG NEWS on RT front page.. and that was when the RUble fall to 80.. then BANG!!
    Russia buy most of their Energy shares at the hands of west..   lol1

Russia won far more than $20 billions because over long period.. one the oil returns to 80 to 100..
    as it will do.. Russia Government profits with be 200% higher. So if Oil returns to $100 per barrel..
    Russia will win TWICE more now in profits.. and this new income will SIgnificantly boost the development of Russia
    and the defense industry.  Smile

That was BRILLIANT.. they got almost complete control of their energy companies for pennies.. lol1
    and done legally..  Now where are the Putin Advisors who were asking for a gun to kill Elvira? Wink

The west was duped big time.. and i knew Putin was not an idiot to allow their nation to be destroyed
    from the inside.. this proof beyond the doubt,

1)RUssia central bank follows orders from PUTIN..
    2)That is not serving the IMF and neither conspiring against Russia..
    3)That Russia is a TRUE independent nation with a BANK that regardless if it is private or government or semi both..
    that only serve the interest of Russian Government and not of western bankers. Wink

I just Knew it.. Putin is not an idiot.. and he will have never allowed the IMF to take control of their banks.
    This was the reason.. Putin was ALL SMILES.. at the long questions/answer conference.. and it didn't looked like acting.. Putin looked genuinely very enthusiastic like never i have seen him before..and that was surprising for me..
    Even CNN media noted the smiling of Putin ,but they told he was acting and trying to fool people at the grave consequences of Russia economy.

here is the article link..

Those rumors and Putin’s statement that he will protect Russian speaking population in Ukraine led to a dramatic fall in value of the stocks of Russian energetic companies, and “financial sharks” suddenly started to sell the stocks on the stock market before they completely lost their value. Putin waited for an entire week and only smiled at press conferences, and when the price of the stocks completely fell, he ordered immediate purchase of all stocks which were in hands of Americans and Europeans. When “financial sharks” realized they were tricked, it was already too late. Stocks were in Russian hands and not only that Russia made more than $20 billion that day, but also recovered the stocks of its companies into Russian hands. Now, all the profits made from oil and gas will stay in Russia and not go out of the country. Ruble will grow by itself and for its support it will not be necessary to spend golden reserves of Russia. European “financial sharks” remained with their heads bowed as fools – in a few minutes, for pennies, Russia bought stocks worth billions in profit from oil and gas. Such an extraordinary operation was not seen since the establishment of the stock market.

However the 5th column do exist.. and former financial minister Kudrin is a traitor...
    what he did is TREASON.. visiting Moscow to Alarm Russians ,trying to provoke panic.. about the genuine
    catastrophe comming for Russia.. and attacking PUTIN indirectly and asking to capitulate with USA and surrender to them.. is HIGH TREASON.. and the bastard needs to be Arrested for that.. and investigated his accounts..and if proven he was paid by the west.. to provoke Panic and scare any investor.. then be hanged like a criminal .

Last edited by Vann7 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Vann7 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:17 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:Interesting, word on the street is some of the capital/exchange control measures that are being applied towards Belarus, are the possible testing ground for what we might see in Russia soon enough.

is that good news or what?
    Can you elaborate what they do?
    Belarus lately showing signals of rebellion against Russia. and Russian lawmakers warning
    him ,about his actions.

AlfaT8
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  AlfaT8 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:12 am

par far wrote:Russia got 30% of it's companies back and earned $20 Billion.

http://inserbia.info/today/2014/12/grandmaster-putin-russia-earns-20-bln-recovers-stocks-of-its-companies/
    Ok, i am not as optimistic as Vann, but if this is true, then Putin/Russia isn't playing Chess anymore, they're playing full on Tri-Dimensional Chess. Twisted Evil

Austin
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Austin on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:41 am

kvs some latest stastics to chew from CBR , Can you highlight key data relevant

International Investment Position of the Russian Federation for the Third Quarter of 2014

http://www.cbr.ru/eng/statistics/credit_statistics/iip_rf_new_14Q3_e.xlsx

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Is there any proof for the government buying up those shares? Some official statements or info from another source?

Forgive me but all these 'Putin's grandmaster thinking cannot be fully comprehended by us mere mortals' articles don't inspire believability.

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:57 pm

Regular wrote:Baltoids? Who are You?
    First of all it's Latvian politician not all people. Are we all responsible for what she said? Same as Russians with their pantheon of idiots like Zhirnovski.. She is an idiot because:
    1. I still remember that Soviet union didn't EVEN have CHRISTMAS as an holiday. That's why we get presents at new year. Staroveri were even persecuted by commies and my grandmother had her Icons confiscated. Religious gatherings were spied upon and orthodox Russians were even bigger target than catholics.
    2. Women's day and May day are actual communist legacy and needs to be removed from holiday list as there are way too many holidays. Plus they are irrelevant.

Some people just like to stir shit up. My best bet she was a fanatical commie in her times now she is butthurt that her dream of becoming CP leader is gone. Haha. Our biggest russophobics were surprise surprise eager communists who suddenly had change of heart.

Still dogs bark and caravan keeps moving. Russian tourists are still visiting Baltics big times, no matter what idiot politics say.
    Our holiday resorts are mainly tailored for Russians. Especially the rich ones who don't care about ruble course.
    And about Baltics. Well there was guns being waved in front our noses. First dead person I seen was a woman crushed with tank next to TV tower in Vilnius. Things went ballistic all over Baltic's. There was threatening and terror tactics from Soviet union and then economical blockade. But it was worth it.
    Haha Baltic's being best place to live in USSR, well i remember these times and now it makes me laugh. it just shows how bad stagnation in USSR really was. Best living standard was in agrarian land where You had to wait hours in the que to get bread, meat and milk.  By all means negatives outweighted positives and almost all soviet block is happier being apart, but we tend not to see the positives we all have now. Russia especially as it found itself good at many things that Soviet Union wasn't. It wasn't black and white then too. I just wish that soviet legacy was kept when it comes to education or other things, but ex commie countries just destroyed even what was perfectly good.

And there was not much love for Russians who came from deep of nowhere and they thought they own everything and we should be grateful to them for everything.  You know similar to how USA tourists or soldiers act. Once I was told by American that we should be thankful for freedom he brought to us... Similar to Mi vam kukturu prinesli. Provokes same reaction.
    But was there any pogroms like in Kazachstan ? My childhood Russian friend was from there and his family had to run with first train with all their belongings as their house was burned. It was in late 80s!
    Why there is tons of russians living in baltics if people hated them? In reality there are so many mixed families, they are not living in the ghetto. Only old people tend not to learn local language and that pisses us off. How would You feel if I would only speak Latvian with everyone if I would be living in Moscow?

Our problem is that we are going past politics into ethnical confrontation like that Latvian cunt did. Just to widen the gap between people who live there.

I agree with almost everything you said. But going back to the woman, you're wrong.. she's actually making perfect sense.

She's quite right that Orthodox Christmas is a consequence of the Soviet 'occupation'.
    It's just that you didn't quite understand her meaning.
    Which is that the people who today celebrate Orthodox Christmas are a consequence of the Soviet 'occupation' - i.e. Russians. And that Orthodox Christmas should not be celebrated, because it is Russians that celebrate it and Russians are occupants and should not be given the same rights and privileges as Latvians, and that anything associated with the occupants cannot be accepted in Latvian society whether the Russian language or Orthodox Christmas; because to do that would mean accepting them as countrymen and that cannot be allowed.. they should be made as uncomfortable as possible in the hopes that they will emigrate and leave the country, or assimilate totally and forget their Russian identity and language.

In actuality with such people the problem was never that they hated communism or the Soviet regime. I mean they did, but the core of the problem is that they hated Russians and always have, and always will. Occupation has nothing to do with it. Occupation/annexation by a lesser culture/people does. If they were occupied and owned by Swedes, Americans, Germans.. as is effectively today - there would be no complaints at all because these people look up to those cultures; whereas Russians they see as primitive barbarians. They are Nazis and for that there is no cure; we simply have to fight and destroy them.

I am of course not talking about all Balts, or most of them. Just in the same way that most Ukrainians are not Nazis - but nevertheless the Banderites are numerous and have come to rule the land - and there cannot be any negotiation with them either; they just have to be fought, defeated, killed or captured, brought to trial, etc.. every single one, and for all of them to face justice.

You need to excise such people from your society. Clowns like Zhirinovski, and Russian nationalists do not have any sway in Russian politics. However, this bitch and her ilk form the state policy of the Baltic states - and yes, they are leading things to an ethnic confrontation, a confrontation between the people in your own country - just like in the Ukraine.

Last edited by flamming_python on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  higurashihougi on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Okay... according to that woman, the Russian and Asian people have the right to ban Catholics and Protestants because these are the religion of the U.S., UK, France... who occupied colonies and killed a lot of native people Cool Cool Cool Cool

So when IS murders Christians... that woman and similar scums should not complain Cool Cool Cool Cool

This is clearly violation agaisnt freedom of religion, and I don't know what the so-called "fighters of the Free World" should say.

sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  sepheronx on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:07 pm

flamming_python wrote:Is there any proof for the government buying up those shares? Some official statements or info from another source?

Forgive me but all these 'Putin's grandmaster thinking cannot be fully comprehended by us mere mortals' articles don't inspire believability.

They are not going to outright say it, and I do believe some of the comments are exaggerated, but I theorized prior to this events that Rus gov would allow companies and stocks to go under and buy them back at a mere fraction of the cost. Seems this is what they did. But there is still over $500B of private debt that will either need tk default on or something else.

par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  par far on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:22 pm

flamming_python wrote:Is there any proof for the government buying up those shares? Some official statements or info from another source?

I hope something can do further research on this(I will try to do this), I don't know why the main stream media is not reporting on this?

par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  par far on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:42 pm

sepheronx wrote:

They are not going to outright say it, and I do believe some of the comments are exaggerated, but I theorized prior to this events that Rus gov would allow companies and stocks to go under and buy them back at a mere fraction of the cost. Seems this is what they did. But there is still over $500B of private debt that will either need tk default on or something else.

What happens if they default?

par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  par far on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:33 pm

Listening to Webster Tarpley, I think the plan to lower the value of Russian stocks to very low and make it ripe for the Russian government to buy them cheap was planned by the Russian government. I think Dmitry Medvedev was on purpose saying what the traitor Kudrin was saying and it worked it, it helped Russia buy the stocks at low prices.

If you listen to the January 3, 2015 broadcast and start at 23:00(although I highly recommend you listen to the whole broadcast) you will hear Tarpley say Medvedev was repeating what the traitor Kudrin was saying and I think Medvedev was saying this on purpose in order to lower the value of Russian stocks held by people outside of Russia, so the Russian government could buy them cheap.

http://tarpley.net/

kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  kvs on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:43 pm

Austin wrote:kvs some latest stastics to chew from CBR , Can you highlight key data relevant

International Investment Position of the Russian Federation for the Third Quarter of 2014

http://www.cbr.ru/eng/statistics/credit_statistics/iip_rf_new_14Q3_e.xlsx

There was a drop of direct investment and a smaller drop of portfolio investment between the 2nd and 3rd quarters.
    Since direct investment has an "annual cycle" I can't say how much is seasonal. But there was little capital flight
    as can be inferred from the decline in portfolio investment (which is exactly the fleeting international capital that
    would run first at any sign of trouble).

If direct investment is dropping substantially then Russia is in a recession. I doubt that confidence in the economy
    and sanctions would suppress direct investment. Imported goods do not rely on direct investment. Exported goods
    would be more lucrative since the ruble rate is falling and these branches of production would see an increase in
    direct investment.

We'll have to wait for 4th quarter results.

kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  kvs on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:48 pm

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.km.ru%2Feconomics%2F2014%2F12%2F29%2Fekonomika-i-finansy%2F753007-krakh-kompradorskogo-sektora-chast-pervaya-voskhod

Every clown in the west and many in Russia are all running around announcing the doom of Russia because the ruble fell in dollar
    terms. That is just wishful thinking. There will be a shakeout of the economy and many leeches are going to drop off. I think the
    stock story is real. Western Russia haters shot themselves in the head with their retarded effort to bring down Russia's economy
    via forex shenanigans. Russia ain't no banana republic that exports a few commodities and imports everything else. But "Call me
    Dave" Cameron and likely Obammy think so.

Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Vann7 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:53 pm

par far wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

What happens if they default?

Then the Russian Government will take control of those companies..take control of those companies for pennies
    and nationalize them..all done legally. The Government debt is very small.. the major debt is private companies with assests in the west.  As long As Russian Banks and Government have income..and can pay their debt is they have any.. then Russia will survive any crisis..  But the most important business Banks and Energy. that were under pressure and risk.are now safe... and in controls of the government. But i don't think they will want to carry all their business on their shoulders.. and instead will finance them..  

But in real practice.. Russia government have the resources to Nationalize all their private industry and take control of it.. become some kind of new COmmunism.. under capitalism.  Russia have close to 400$billion reserves  and  and a lot of things to sell that everyone needs.. from Energy to Company shares to technology. But having control of all Rosfnet is a BIG plus ,because the income will go completely to Russian government. and this will allow them to better handle the oil crisis without burning their gold reserves.  So yes Oil now is at ~$50 more or less..  but Russian government profits are now up to 50% higher. Wink  This means that the margin of profit is even smaller now..
    Russian government could be selling oil at $30 or $20 and still make profit.. Obviously an adjustment of Russian budget and spending will have to be reduced.

It was all planned... the attack on the ruble was not Russia initiative ..but US and Saudi Arabia.. then Russia decided
    to allow the west to near collapse the ruble and then buy back all their energy shares from the hands of americans and europeans. Russia will be very rich selling cheap energy once they build pipelines through all Asia.. China/India/South korea and Japan. And Saudi Arabia will be doomed.

What is an irony is that American and European investors.. that lost their energy shares for panic..thinking Russia economy will collapse.. are victims of their own western media... however Russian media if you look how they reported everything from Dec1 to dec 16.. was not a lot different from how CNN did it..  I remember clearly how the
    chairman of the central bank told "They lost control of the ruble" and that people need to adjust to a new reality..
    and just hours later.. Medvedev says they have Enough resources to REVERSE the ruble performance and that is value at that time. .was not based on reality but on emotions..  Cool   (emotions that they helped to create)...
    People are still looking for those mysterious speculators destroying the Ruble  lol1   they were all duped into thinking Russia had no control of the ruble.. to allow them buy very cheap their energy shares.

In other news.. it seems INDIA is now target of the western elite.. they are spreading panic about the safety of
    Indian airliners.. about rumors of terrorist that will hijack their planes.. Pretty much USA is on a full scale economic
    warfare against  BRICS nations.. All this planes falling form the sky is economic warfare against their airlines. and their economy..  it was Malaysia the only nation who did a trial for warcrimes against BUSH for the IRAQ invasion.
    I hope they do one against Obama for the SYria and Ukraine war. Smile

kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  kvs on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Khircha is engaging in pure Rwandan style ethnic hate politics. These are the so-called European values that the Banderites love as well.

Flamming_Python is right, a part of the Baltic populations (the Baltoids active on the internet and the ones who run their respective statelets)
    is irredeemable.

For being ruled by ethnic haters, the Baltic statelets need long term and severe sanctions from Russia. Cuba never deserved an embargo.
    The Baltic freaks do.

Rmf
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  Rmf on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:18 pm

i dont know why anyone is surprised...

some have doubts , but western members are foaming how they have democracy ,and their political elites represent them and their majority opinion..."unlike dictator putin with 80% support"

then this is their face and mouth ,plain and simple.
    listen and weap.

i dont think i ever heard a russian politician say something near like this. and i hope they never will.
    and to think this "woman" ruled for 5 more years without a hickup in usa foreign policy...christ No

-------

http://www.russiadefence.net/viewtopic.forum?t=4623

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:51 am

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:51 am