Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

FYROM Military and Politics

MacedonianLion
    Private
    Private

FYROM Military and Politics

Post  MacedonianLion on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:45 pm

BTR-70 (бронетранспортер, bronyetransportyor),BTR-80, MT-LB (многоцелевой тягач легко бронированный, Mnogotselevoy Tyagach Lekhko Bronirovannyi / multi-purpose light-armoured towing vehicle),BMP-2 — Boyevaya Mashina Pekhoty (Боевая Машина Пехоты, infantry combat vehicle),edyvatelnaya Dozornaya Mashina, Боевая Разведывательная Дозорная Машина),T-54 and T-55 tanks T-72A,T-64A,T-90,BM-21 Grad truck-mounted 122-mm multiple rocket launcher,9K32 “Strela-2”,9K35 Strela- a highly mobile, visually-aimed, optical/infra-red guided, low-altitude, short-range surface to air missile system,9K38 Igla,ian НСВ Никитина-Соколова-Волкова),
    Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Arms news from Macedonia

Post  Vladimir79 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:57 pm

Ukraine promised a contract to supply two hundred BTR-4

The Macedonian Government intends to sign an agreement with Ukraine on the purchase of up to 200 armored personnel carriers BTR-4 "Butsefal, ARMS-TASS reported, citing local media. According to the proposal of the Ukrainian side, assembling much of the technology will be implemented throughout the country, the customer.

Armored developed Kharkov Morozov Design Bureau of Machine Building in early 2000 based on the BTR-80 and its production began in late 2008 at Kharkov transport machine-building plant named Malisheva. According to local press reports, the first 10 cars will be on the Ukrainian army in 2009. In the military departments of the country saying that "it is a modern armored personnel carriers, not inferior to foreign analogues. The base engine, armament and equipment in it - home."

Combat weight is 17.5 tons of APCs and up to 25 tons with an additional armored. The crew consists of 3 persons, and in the cabin can carry 9 soldiers. Armored complete with a diesel engine output of 500 horsepower and can reach a maximum road speed of 110 kilometers per hour, and up to 10 kilometers per hour on the water. Cruising range is about 690 kilometers.

Armored combat module is equipped with a "sail", which may include a 30-millimeter gun with a pair of 7.62-millimitrovym machine guns, 40 mm automatic grenade launcher, and launcher rocket systems "barrier" with four missiles, allowing striking armored targets at ranges of over 5 km.

The developers claim that they also intend to promote their products to markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Asia. The value of "Butsefala" about three times lower prices are the main competitor - the Finnish Patria AMV. Ukrainian BTR has become one of the most popular exhibits at the recently concluded exhibition IDEX-2009 in Abu Dhabi.

Права на данный материал принадлежат Lenta.ru
    MacedonianLion
    Private
    Private

Re: FYROM Military and Politics

Post  MacedonianLion on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:59 pm

Orthodox power my brother!! forever!!
    Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  Vladimir79 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:02 pm

MacedonianLion wrote:BTR-70 (бронетранспортер, bronyetransportyor),BTR-80, MT-LB (многоцелевой тягач легко бронированный, Mnogotselevoy Tyagach Lekhko Bronirovannyi / multi-purpose light-armoured towing vehicle),BMP-2 — Boyevaya Mashina Pekhoty (Боевая Машина Пехоты, infantry combat vehicle),edyvatelnaya Dozornaya Mashina, Боевая Разведывательная Дозорная Машина),T-54 and T-55 tanks T-72A,T-64A,T-90,BM-21 Grad truck-mounted 122-mm multiple rocket launcher,9K32 “Strela-2”,9K35 Strela- a highly mobile, visually-aimed, optical/infra-red guided, low-altitude, short-range surface to air missile system,9K38 Igla,ian НСВ Никитина-Соколова-Волкова),

Macedonain Military Equipment

Armoured cars

* BRDM-2 armoured amphibious scout car - 10[2]

Armoured personnel carriers

* HMMWV - 56[2]
    * BTR-70 armoured personnel carrier - 58[2]
    * BTR-80 armoured personnel carrier - 12[2]
    * M113A2 armoured personnel carrier - 28[2]
    * TM-170 Hermelin armoured personnel carrier - 85[2]
    * Leonidas 1 armoured personnel carrier - 9
    * MT-LB armoured personnel carrier - 10[2]

Infantry fighting vehicles

* BMP-2 infantry fighting vehicle - 10[2]

Tanks

* T-55 main battle tank - 122 (all decommisioned)
    * T-72A main battle tank - 31[2]

Logistics

* M35/44 truck - 50[2]
    * Iveco - 44[2]
    * TAM-110 - 55
    * TAM-150 - 25

Artillery

* Multiple Rocket Launcher Systems
    o M-63 "Plamen" 128 mm Yugoslavia - 15
    o BM-21 Grad 122 mm Soviet Union - 6
    * Guns & howitzers
    o M101 105 mm - 18
    o M-30 122 mm - 56
    * Mortars
    o M-74 120 mm - 40

Army air defense

* SAMs
    o SA-7 Grail Soviet Union - 200[3]
    o SA-13 Gopher Soviet Union - 21[3]
    o SA-18 Grouse Soviet Union - 30[3]
    MacedonianLion
    Private
    Private

Post  MacedonianLion on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 pm

pretty poor i hope they will make it better thruout the years, most of our weapons are from ex-Yugoslavia
    Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  Vladimir79 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 pm

MacedonianLion wrote:Orthodox power my brother!! forever!!

Slava my friend, BTR-4 is a good purchase. You need some new tanks. T-90S would go well with your arsenal! Very Happy
    MacedonianLion
    Private
    Private

Post  MacedonianLion on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:12 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZMumhCL6II
    Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  Vladimir79 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:18 pm

MacedonianLion wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZMumhCL6II

Youtube video box instructions... click the far right movie reel and post link and you end up with this

Vladislav
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post  Vladislav on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:35 pm

MacedonianLion wrote:Orthodox power my brother!! forever!!

Good post! bounce
    MacedonianLion
    Private
    Private

Post  MacedonianLion on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:37 pm

thank you brother Smile
    Turk1
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  Turk1 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:58 am

Admin wrote:
    MacedonianLion wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZMumhCL6II

Youtube video box instructions... click the far right movie reel and post link and you end up with this

Since when does Macedonia have Ka-50 Blackshark?
    Vladislav
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post  Vladislav on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Turk1 wrote:
    Since when does Macedonia have Ka-50 Blackshark?

They don't. The user probably forgot to edit it, or make it look good. No one cares.
    MacedonianLion
    Private
    Private

Post  MacedonianLion on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:50 pm

we dont you are riht, but as far as i know i the video its Mi-24 helicopter... which we have
    Vladislav
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post  Vladislav on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:55 pm

MacedonianLion wrote:we dont you are riht, but as far as i know i the video its Mi-24 helicopter... which we have

It is good video so thank you for posting it, regardless of what Turk1 says. If you have more I like to see it.
    MacedonianLion
    Private
    Private

Post  MacedonianLion on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:03 pm

sure bro...

MacedonianLion
    Private
    Private

Post  MacedonianLion on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:06 pm

against the turks Smile)

MacedonianLion
    Private
    Private

Post  MacedonianLion on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:09 pm

And our former Sad....

Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  Vladimir79 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:14 pm

MacedonianLion wrote:And our former Sad....

Kool vid... Yugoslavia was a powerful country in the day. Should have conquered Albanian schiptars while they were at it.
    Vladislav
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post  Vladislav on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:18 pm

MacedonianLion wrote:And our former Sad....

That video is fucking awesome! bounce
    MacedonianLion
    Private
    Private

Post  MacedonianLion on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:19 pm

i got a lot for you guys if u are interested Smile just sadness and good thoughts of what the americans destroyed :/

Aleksandar_Nevski
    Private
    Private

Post  Aleksandar_Nevski on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:03 pm

My Macedonian friend, I have to ask you something! Why the hell did you break from Serbia? Why arent we a single state? We have the same Shiptar problem! We are a very similar ppl by genetics 98%...I and all I know love macedonians, and every macedonian I met loved and loves Serbs! Why the hell donty we unite and obliterate them???!!!
    MacedonianLion
    Private
    Private

Post  MacedonianLion on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Aleksandar_Nevski wrote:My Macedonian friend, I have to ask you something! Why the hell did you break from Serbia? Why arent we a single state? We have the same Shiptar problem! We are a very similar ppl by genetics 98%...I and all I know love macedonians, and every macedonian I met loved and loves Serbs! Why the hell donty we unite and obliterate them???!!!

Because a lot of Macedonians were angry to tito, because macedonia is less than 1/3 that it should be, do you remember NOF and the war with greece? Tito didnt send Yugoslavian army in Solun and NFO went alone and about 2000 Macedonian soldiers went on liberation of the part of Macedonia, second We always wanted our own state but in 1913 our country was separated in 4 parts, vardar or todays Macedonia went under SHS or Yugoslavia Pirin part went to Bulgaria and the biggest EGEJ part went to Greece, thats what they today call ''Greek'' Macedonia, Metodia Andonov Chento The first Macedonian president was killed by the communist party of Yugoslavia because he wanted separate Macedonian country United Macedonia with egej priin and vardar, in 2013 the bukurest treaty ends and we get those parts back Macedonia will be united again. Another thing Macedonian people are very big patriots and even the exelent country of Yugoslavia they were angry because they wanted Macedonia. They will live poor and in 10 wars but they want Macedonia. Another thing, Serbia supports Greece and everyone knows that they deny everything that they did and europe knows that they made the mistake for Taking those parts just to stop the Balkan wars, whats most important Macedonia was only country that was not in that war. Another thing Macedonian government accepted Kosovo independence knowing that 99% of the Macedonians didnt agree. Serbian church doesnt accept Macedonian orthodox church even though Apostol paul 1st came to Macedonia and first church in Europe is in Filipi Macedonia and First woman baptizend was Lidia Macedonian woman also Car Dusan knew that and He personaly was baptized in Macedonian territory and capital of his kingdom was SKOPIE todays Macedonian, Bulgarians also but we talk about Serbia and Macedonia now. I respect Serbian people and i love them like my brothers, but i really dont think that we will be united some day. Greetings to you. Heres wath they did to us
    MacedonianLion
    Private
    Private

Post  MacedonianLion on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Aleksandar_Nevski wrote:My Macedonian friend, I have to ask you something! Why the hell did you break from Serbia? Why arent we a single state? We have the same Shiptar problem! We are a very similar ppl by genetics 98%...I and all I know love macedonians, and every macedonian I met loved and loves Serbs! Why the hell donty we unite and obliterate them???!!!

And about the genetics thing... We are 100% different but that doesnt matter, montenegrians
    Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  Vladimir79 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:31 pm

The human race shares 99% of the same genetic markers.
    Jelena
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Post  Jelena on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:57 pm

MacedonianLion wrote:

Because a lot of Macedonians were angry to tito, because macedonia is less than 1/3 that it should be, do you remember NOF and the war with greece? Tito didnt send Yugoslavian army in Solun and NFO went alone and about 2000 Macedonian soldiers went on liberation of the part of Macedonia, second We always wanted our own state but in 1913 our country was separated in 4 parts, vardar or todays Macedonia went under SHS or Yugoslavia Pirin part went to Bulgaria and the biggest EGEJ part went to Greece, thats what they today call ''Greek'' Macedonia, Metodia Andonov Chento The first Macedonian president was killed by the communist party of Yugoslavia because he wanted separate Macedonian country United Macedonia with egej priin and vardar, in 2013 the bukurest treaty ends and we get those parts back Macedonia will be united again. Another thing Macedonian people are very big patriots and even the exelent country of Yugoslavia they were angry because they wanted Macedonia. They will live poor and in 10 wars but they want Macedonia. Another thing, Serbia supports Greece and everyone knows that they deny everything that they did and europe knows that they made the mistake for Taking those parts just to stop the Balkan wars, whats most important Macedonia was only country that was not in that war. Another thing Macedonian government accepted Kosovo independence knowing that 99% of the Macedonians didnt agree. Serbian church doesnt accept Macedonian orthodox church even though Apostol paul 1st came to Macedonia and first church in Europe is in Filipi Macedonia and First woman baptizend was Lidia Macedonian woman also Car Dusan knew that and He personaly was baptized in Macedonian territory and capital of his kingdom was SKOPIE todays Macedonian, Bulgarians also but we talk about Serbia and Macedonia now. I respect Serbian people and i love them like my brothers, but i really dont think that we will be united some day.

This is too much of politics for military forum BUT non of the above answered the question Aleksandar_Nevski asked.
    At the time of your succession Tito was dead looong time ago. First who despite very friendly relations with Greece recognized you by your wanted name Republic of Macedonia was Serbia (you still have that name dispute and officially you're FYROM)!Since I participate on political boards and talk a lot with people from your country I asked them about other options like "Slavic Macedonia" or "Northern Macedonia" but they somehow avoided to give me straight answer except for "Slavic Macedonia" which I learned that albanians who reside in your country had a problem with!Also, in my personal opinion, name dispute and other technicalities are not of vital importance right now.Albanian terrorists recently attacked Geandarmery units (twice) in the South of Serbia proper and their "leaders" seek Presevo valley to get the status of the region!!!

Serbia: Ethnic Albanians Seek "Presevo Valley Region"

Belgrade | 03 August 2009 | Ethnic Albanian officials in southern Serbia have launched a new initiative for the formation of a separate region in the Presevo Valley with its own institutions and organs.

The proposal was raised in the assembly of the Presevo, Medvedja and Bujanovac municipalities and envisages the creation of an ethnic Albanian-led governance structure for the area.

The president of the local Presevo assembly, Skender Destani, told Balkan Insight that the assembly of Presevo, Medvedja and Bujanovac municipalities passed the demand to the Serbian government and parliament and is awaiting an answer.
    “I don’t think the initiative will be accepted in Belgrade, but it’s worth trying. We want to convince the other side [Serbian government] that the solution, which we opt for, is in both our interests,” Destani added.
    Riza Halimi, leader of the ethnic Albanian Party of Democratic Action, told Balkan Insight that the proposal confirms a 2006 declaration, which envisaged giving ethnic Albanians in the region the right to self-determination. He has described this weekend's initiative as the only solution for local Albanians to keep their national, cultural and religious identity.
    “The newest document is a response to the irresponsible approach the Serbian government has taken to the demands and problems of the Albanians in the south,” Halimi said.
    The declaration criticises the recent actions of Serbian special police, alleging these are a continuation of ongoing efforts to collectively criminalise Albanians.
    The document demands proportional representation in employment practices and representation in Serbian state structures and public institutions, especially within local and border police forces.
    Additionally, the declaration insists that Kosovo university degrees, signed by the Republic of Kosovo, be recognised, where these were issued after Kosovo declared independence on February 17, 2008.

According to the agency, the assembly also called for either the freeing of members of the Liberation Army of Presevo, Medvedja and Bujanovac or their processing by an international legal mechanism, given that those arrested in December 2008 are accused of war crimes.

In their declaration, the officials expressed support for speeding the existing process whereby ethnic Albanians are reintegrated politically into Serbia’s state institutions.

The proposal was adopted immediately after talks between local Albanian representatives and Serbian Interior Minister Ivica Dacic, which focused on the means for maintaining political harmony and safety and stability in the region.
    “Talks have passed well and correctly and they will be continued. I want local citizens to have understanding and support for Serbian security forces in the south. Also, I want to bring our forces together against crime and corruption since it’s in everyone’s interest,” Dacic said.
    The Law on Regional Development, which was recently adopted by Serbian parliament, divides Serbia into seven regions. According to the law, the three southern municipalities (Presevo, Medvedja and Bujanovac), are combined to form the new "Southern" region.

The declaration comes after two violent incidents in the area in early July: two people were injured in a bomb explosion in the town of Presevo and two members of the Serbian police were wounded in a grenade attack in the village of Lucani near Bujanovac.

Considering these terrorist attacks, the Interior Ministry has launched a security operation targeting those suspected of involvement.
    http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/main/news/21448/
    What do you think it will happen once albo terrorists gain what they want from Serbia? You already had a mess over there AND more to it I know for fact that albanians who reside in your country boycotted the presidential elections which instantly reminded me of identical situation in Serbia-Kosovo and Metohija!I know the area over there who is populated by majority of albanians which serves the purposes of "Greater Albania" project!Pay attention to it and compare situation on the ground with this map!

On our Eastern Orthodox church...Church is not related to government of one country and has a separate path and spiritual purpose. It means that even though you de facto have independence as a sovereign country it doesn't mean automatically your church will gain autocephality.In other words, your church have been excommunicated and currently is in schism and it dates from 1967and it's nothing new.Further you arrested on few occasions archbishop Jovan VI of Ohrid who is in canonical unity with Serbian Orthodox church and held him illegally in prison and mistreated him for a long time!
    Let's not go into greater details now 'cause as I said this is military forum (thank God!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:26 am