Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Video Games Thread

The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Video Games Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Thread

Post  The-thing-next-door on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:15 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

New Vegas was alright but story is nothing to write home about and antagonists are lame.

Another problem with lead antagonists (Legion) is that they are hilariously overpowered. You basically got naked humans who are stronger than super-mutants with heavy armor. And don't get me started on final boss.

Also, it no longer feels as post-apocalypse, they basically have whole functioning countries now.

I just prefer first three games.

Well to be fair all of the main factions are rather unrelatable house espetially so, good thing he is the first major player you can dispose of though.

But the rest of the game is great.

Also one must consider that a few nukes won't be enough to stop survivors from forming new societies, its not like they were hit with some sort of Soviet mind fuzzeling superweapon that makes eaveryone go raider or were born after the 21st century.... oh waits it was 2077 nevermind they just over estimates the nukes and lost all hope litteraly and metophorically the retards lol!
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:34 pm

How to fix stuttering cutscenes in Assassin's Creed: Oddysey? The game is fully fluid during gameplay but during cutscenes it stutters.

BTW I Liked fallout but I never fully accepted it's retrofuturism. I would very much prefer a post-apo game without it and with more lush ecosystem - Fallout 4 takes place 200 years after the war and vegetation is mostly limited yellow-brownish grass and some feeble trees. IRL everything would recover in several decades.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:41 am

That was something that bothered me about the Stalker games... not enough roaming monsters to kill... with lethal anamolies around the place you would think they would roam around in large groups so any member blunders into a lethal anamoly will warn the others in the group not to go there so the rest learn when not to stand or walk...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:18 am