Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Share

    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  NationalRus on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am

    a american volunteer on our side


    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  NationalRus on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:39 am

    18+ from the battle 4 days ago Kalinove - Lugansk, destroyed ifv with 3 grilled pigs inside

    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  NationalRus on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:36 am













    the foreign volunteers:











    fifth-column scum march in moscow

    crimea is ukraine - russia occupants




    eng:execute them all

    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  NationalRus on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:33 am

    donetsk airport

    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  NationalRus on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:55 pm


    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  NationalRus on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:20 pm




    first BTR-4 in rebel hands?

    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  NationalRus on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:16 pm












    Radomir Pocuca, former PJT police counter terrorist member of serbia, fights as a volunter in donbass



    the guy on the far right, in red circle


    him in big picture


    another one






    Hail to brother Radomir

    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  NationalRus on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:06 pm

    NationalRus wrote:


    first BTR-4 in rebel hands?


    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  NationalRus on Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:06 pm



    Cossacks units of Donbass LNR calling out corrupt stealing scum of Lughansk goverment

    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1136
    Points : 1175
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:21 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Fantastic thread.  Sad to see what is happening to my ancestral homeland but understandable due to the idiotic policies of Kiev.

    That said, first image is daunting to look at.  At first it seemed the separatists were losing and at the end there, BAM, they gain a large portion of territory all the way to the Azov sea.
    Fantastic and large! On a side note, you have Ukrainian roots? - Not a bad thing...

    Keep em' coming Rus! - Where do you find these kind of videos etc?

    My family is partially from Lviv (one side) and on the other, southern Ukraine, around the Donetsk area.  Depending what side of the family, some came during the 30's and other came around the late 1800's.  Some family is from Russia and Poland.  Some sides are Jewish Polish.

    No, I am not offended by this crap.  Only thing I am offended by is Kiev and the crap they are spewing.



    It is a fantastic thread. Unbelievable, almost, if not for the photographic record..

    sepheronx, I also (according to dna) have Jewish ancestry, but likely Sephardic from 15'th century Spain.

    Ghoster
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 102
    Points : 106
    Join date : 2015-05-01
    Location : Lithuania

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  Ghoster on Sat May 02, 2015 4:47 pm

    Lugansk. A column of military equipment rehearsing for the Victory Day.


    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  NationalRus on Mon May 04, 2015 7:36 pm

    nearly 2 hours of footage from DNR special force commander Olxon



    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  NationalRus on Wed May 06, 2015 12:53 am






    Arctic_Fox
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 109
    Points : 116
    Join date : 2015-05-02
    Location : Brazil

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  Arctic_Fox on Thu May 07, 2015 12:20 am

    some photos taken by a brazilian volunteer:










    alexZam
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 351
    Points : 409
    Join date : 2015-04-23
    Location : SoCal

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  alexZam on Thu May 07, 2015 1:38 am

    Landing strip looks fine and in good ready-to-work order. Just saying. Cool Rolling Eyes


    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1136
    Points : 1175
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Fri May 08, 2015 12:39 am

    I wanted to save this video, and there's another one I'm looking for.

    Short Graphic part at the end.

    [eng subs] Donbass Under Fire: Greetings from Gorlovka (translation corrected by Maxim Fadeyev)


    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1136
    Points : 1175
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Fri May 08, 2015 8:14 am

    Some more videos I wanted to save.

    Poroshenko: "Their children will hole up in the basements - this is how we win the war!" [ENG SUBS]




    [eng subs] NAF evacuating civilians from Tchernukhino 06/02/15



    Maximillian Clarke
    Thick fog in Donetsk tonight. Shelling is still nearby- smell of high explosive seems to hang in the mist...


    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1136
    Points : 1175
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Fri May 08, 2015 8:28 am

    I'm looking for a video. It has English subs, and in it it has a Kuban Cossack walking down a muddy road in Ukraine, near Debaltseve, I think. He's carrying a cross and an Icon, quoting scriptures. if anyone runs across it, will you please let me know! Thanks!

    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3545
    Points : 3580
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri May 08, 2015 9:59 am

    Hehehehehehehe.




    Don't know if posted...

    Akula971
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 125
    Points : 140
    Join date : 2015-04-25
    Location : Mordor

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  Akula971 on Fri May 08, 2015 12:03 pm

    Cowboy's daughter wrote:I'm looking for a video. It has English subs, and in it it has a Kuban Cossack walking down a muddy road in Ukraine, near Debaltseve, I think. He's carrying a cross and an Icon, quoting scriptures. if anyone runs across it, will you please let me know! Thanks!

    I think i have just what you need, cant comment at what time.

    If someone has a standalone version, do share.



    I am in a hurry right now, but i'll try and get you a time frame soon.

    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1136
    Points : 1175
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Fri May 08, 2015 2:34 pm

    Akula971 wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:I'm looking for a video. It has English subs, and in it it has a Kuban Cossack walking down a muddy road in Ukraine, near Debaltseve, I think. He's carrying a cross and an Icon, quoting scriptures. if anyone runs across it, will you please let me know! Thanks!

    I think i have just what you need, cant comment at what time.

    If someone has a standalone version, do share.



    I am in a hurry right now, but i'll try and get you a time frame soon.

    Akula971, when I first saw the above video, I thought that was it, but it isn't.

    But I thank you for posting it! & have saved it to watch later today.

    It's a long video, like the one above, & at about the 48-50 minute mark is the Kuban Cossack.
    I'm pretty sure, but not certain, it was on the Debaltseve push, if not Debaltseve.
    A reporter comes up behind him in the road, and starts asking him questions. I think there's a tank in the road behind them, and mortars being fired on their left.

    Thank you, sir!

    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1136
    Points : 1175
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Fri May 08, 2015 3:16 pm

    I found where I had saved it!

    There may be some Graphic on it.

    Akula971, I started to say it might be by the same photographer, and it is!

    [eng subs] Donbass under fire: The Roads of War [subtitles edited by Maxim Fadeyev]


    Akula971
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 125
    Points : 140
    Join date : 2015-04-25
    Location : Mordor

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  Akula971 on Fri May 08, 2015 3:57 pm

    Cowboy's daughter wrote:

    Akula971, I started to say it might be by the same photographer, and it is!

    [eng subs] Donbass under fire: The Roads of War [subtitles edited by Maxim Fadeyev]


    This whole series of Donbass under fire has been filmed by Maxim Fadeyev, and he has done a few more projects too, like Slavyansk, Eta Sparta Bratan ! and another one that doesnt have english subs yet.

    Now I remember that scene, i had last seen this film so I forgot that similar scene was there in the other one.

    For anyone interested :

    Currently there are 8 films under this title:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY96rNvqGJm9YaY4BMFItZTtpotrvc9bV

    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1136
    Points : 1175
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Fri May 08, 2015 4:00 pm

    Akula971 wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:

    Akula971, I started to say it might be by the same photographer, and it is!

    [eng subs] Donbass under fire: The Roads of War [subtitles edited by Maxim Fadeyev]


    This whole series of Donbass under fire has been filmed by Maxim Fadeyev, and he has done a few more projects too, like Slavyansk, Eta Sparta Bratan ! and another one that doesnt have english subs yet.

    Now I remember that scene, i had last seen this film so I forgot that similar scene was there in the other one.

    For anyone interested :

    Currently there are 8 films under this title:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY96rNvqGJm9YaY4BMFItZTtpotrvc9bV

    Thank you!!

    Akula971
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 125
    Points : 140
    Join date : 2015-04-25
    Location : Mordor

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  Akula971 on Fri May 08, 2015 4:36 pm

    Some documentary length films from Slavyansk.








    Sponsored content

    Re: Donbass Liberation War Multimedia

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:59 pm