Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Share

    Flyingdutchman
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 557
    Points : 577
    Join date : 2013-07-30
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Flyingdutchman on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:16 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

    I am having a mig-29k aircraft because that is one of my favorite aircraft.

    Putin should go because he is a dangerous man.
    Who should come? Someone that doesn't want war, doesn't intervene in Ukraine and looks for closer ties with the west cause thats better then whats going on now.

    Don't start about the west wanting war cause you are very predictable.

    So you figured out yourself the true intentions of the West? Or you still denying that the West has brought the war in Ukraine?
    There is nothing Russia need from West and they most certainly need any relationships with the West since they don't have anything of value to offer and are only trying to secure their petrodollar hegemony, because that is the major reason for the crappy genocidal situation in Eastern Ukraine.

    And i did not ask you what this person should be but straight who you want to see...i.e the name of that person, but obviously you don't even care for politics, which is very obvious considering your post to hannibal barca.

    Putin is dangerousman... to whom and how is he dangerous? Better clearification please, i don't fear him, not for me nor my country, what i fear is the stupidity of my countrymen and the US madness and superiority complex that would immidiatley command and self due atrocities in germany if germany dares to overthrow the current puppet state or the case of nuclear war, since the very first nukes would land in germany for the illegal nukes the US has stored here in germany at Rammstein for first and second strike capability, while russia has no such nukes anywhere near to US in central/south america.

    I think the EU triggered the war in Ukraine but i think Russia escalated it.
    Putin is dangerous because i think he is reckless and the first thing he is does in a war is push the red button...

    Hannibal Barca
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1219
    Points : 1241
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:20 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:It's easy complain and cry about problems, but very few people have solutions. People love to attack leaders, but very few people have suitable replacements. My nominee for next Russian president is Sergey Glazyev, and his Glazyev plan of patriotic economics for the 2020's and later. The Glazyev plan takes the best parts of socio-economic success stories of Lorenzo de Medici (the founding father of the Renaissance observed in Florence Italy) and his spiritual successor Franklin Delano Roosevelt in which his New Deal flourished under Eisenhower, some of the financial instruments that are the same reason why the contemporary Chinese economy is so powerful, when I have the time I'll go in full detail in a separate thread.

    Ramzan Kadyrov will be next president.

    I hope not. So far anyone good enough for being next president has a lot of downsides and uncertain aspects,competents and positions for a future for russia, be it Kadyrov, Glazyev even tho is the best suited after Putin, Nikolai Starikow even tho he has far not enough actual experience nor respect among any governmental organ especially were the 5th column is still strong. Not to mention the scum wannabe russians like Nemzov who go in and out of the US embassy to get their newest instructions, only anti putin directed were seen infront of the US embassy at the same day every single year.

    So far Putin should make another presidential period to end his 2nd double period and during that time i hope glazyev gets the respect among governmental organs and collegues against the 5th column and can be consequent and hard enough not to bow down to any bullshit the west is spitting on daily basis.


    Putin should die president that's for sure....
    Then we should ask the Chinese how they work to produce one great patriot/leader after the other.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  sepheronx on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:21 pm

    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

    I am having a mig-29k aircraft because that is one of my favorite aircraft.

    Putin should go because he is a dangerous man.
    Who should come? Someone that doesn't want war, doesn't intervene in Ukraine and looks for closer ties with the west cause thats better then whats going on now.

    Don't start about the west wanting war cause you are very predictable.

    So you figured out yourself the true intentions of the West? Or you still denying that the West has brought the war in Ukraine?
    There is nothing Russia need from West and they most certainly need any relationships with the West since they don't have anything of value to offer and are only trying to secure their petrodollar hegemony, because that is the major reason for the crappy genocidal situation in Eastern Ukraine.

    And i did not ask you what this person should be but straight who you want to see...i.e the name of that person, but obviously you don't even care for politics, which is very obvious considering your post to hannibal barca.

    Putin is dangerousman... to whom and how is he dangerous? Better clearification please, i don't fear him, not for me nor my country, what i fear is the stupidity of my countrymen and the US madness and superiority complex that would immidiatley command and self due atrocities in germany if germany dares to overthrow the current puppet state or the case of nuclear war, since the very first nukes would land in germany for the illegal nukes the US has stored here in germany at Rammstein for first and second strike capability, while russia has no such nukes anywhere near to US in central/south america.

    I think the EU triggered the war in Ukraine but i think Russia escalated it.
    Putin is dangerous because i think he is reckless and the first thing he is does in a war is push the red button...

    How so? How did Russia escalate things? He went into Crimea without firing a shot. People were happy and they got out of Ukraine. Putin is doing what? Supplying food to the people in eastern Ukraine? How evil. Is he supplying weapons to the separatists? Probably. But the ones who are carrying on the humanitarian disaster, the Ukrainian army, are also being supplied by the west. Is it because they are called the Army, that the rebels should just stand down? What if they did? What will happen to them, their families, and the people who don't want to be part of Ukraine? There are 7M in Donbass region. You think if they don't like the rebels, they would have kicked them out already. But there is obviously support for them. So they have no say or rights?

    I think it is a bit odd or strange that you are so quick to label Putin, but you do not provide any reason as to why. Because you "think" he would push the red button? You think is key were here. As well, why would he do that? Only reason is if Russia gets attacked by NATO that he would push the Red button. So you would blame him for that? If Russia gets attacked and they are forced to use nuclear weapons, I would blame the attackers, not the defenders.

    Flyingdutchman
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 557
    Points : 577
    Join date : 2013-07-30
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Flyingdutchman on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:22 pm

    sepheronx wrote:

    Do you not find it odd?


    Yes, i do.

    etaepsilonk
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 717
    Points : 699
    Join date : 2013-11-19

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  etaepsilonk on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:23 pm

    Ah, c'mon dudes, ramzie would be excellent president. The only problem problem I see is that many Russians would find it hard to spell a new anthem:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX8rjaqMvBs


    Last edited by etaepsilonk on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:25 pm

    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

    I am having a mig-29k aircraft because that is one of my favorite aircraft.

    Putin should go because he is a dangerous man.
    Who should come? Someone that doesn't want war, doesn't intervene in Ukraine and looks for closer ties with the west cause thats better then whats going on now.

    Don't start about the west wanting war cause you are very predictable.

    So you figured out yourself the true intentions of the West? Or you still denying that the West has brought the war in Ukraine?
    There is nothing Russia need from West and they most certainly need any relationships with the West since they don't have anything of value to offer and are only trying to secure their petrodollar hegemony, because that is the major reason for the crappy genocidal situation in Eastern Ukraine.

    And i did not ask you what this person should be but straight who you want to see...i.e the name of that person, but obviously you don't even care for politics, which is very obvious considering your post to hannibal barca.

    Putin is dangerousman... to whom and how is he dangerous? Better clearification please, i don't fear him, not for me nor my country, what i fear is the stupidity of my countrymen and the US madness and superiority complex that would immidiatley command and self due atrocities in germany if germany dares to overthrow the current puppet state or the case of nuclear war, since the very first nukes would land in germany for the illegal nukes the US has stored here in germany at Rammstein for first and second strike capability, while russia has no such nukes anywhere near to US in central/south america.

    I think the EU triggered the war in Ukraine but i think Russia escalated it.
    Putin is dangerous because i think he is reckless and the first thing he is does in a war is push the red button...

    Really how did russia escalate the situation in Ukraine? Did russia say to Yanukowich to maw down all protestants? Did he do it?

    By giving a referendum to secure Crimea which was russian anyway in all positions, be it how people feel in crimea, legally it was still russian from the illegal gift to ukraine by Kruzshev.

    I see you saying russia escalated it but don't see how russia could escalate the situation that there would be any need to kill civilians for not wanting to live under fascist government, that tried to prohibite russian language, the US occupied regime that banned communist and left party...don't see you mentioning it even once, but eagerly talk some conspiracy theories about Putin being reckless and pushing the red button.... if it was anyone else but putin he would already push the red button when US started to send in NATO troops covered as OSCE oberservers, greystone,academi and blackwater and special forces of Isreal and US which were the snipers from Maidan. This all says everything about the ambitions of the west and that Putin is the only person so far cool headed enough to handle the situation without nuking the crap out of those who deserve to be nuked.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  sepheronx on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:25 pm

    etaepsilonk wrote:Ah, c'mon dudes, ramzie would be excellent president. The only problem problem I see is that many Russians would find it hard to spell a new anthem:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX8rjaqMvBs

    Ramzan is far from being a jihadist.

    etaepsilonk
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 717
    Points : 699
    Join date : 2013-11-19

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  etaepsilonk on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:28 pm

    sepheronx wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:Ah, c'mon dudes, ramzie would be excellent president. The only problem problem I see is that many Russians would find it hard to spell a new anthem:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX8rjaqMvBs

    Ramzan is far from being a jihadist.

    Oil wealth can do wonders ya know Laughing

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1955
    Points : 1962
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Regular on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:28 pm

    etaepsilonk wrote:Ah, c'mon dudes, ramzie would be excellent president. The only problem problem I see is that many Russians would find it hard to spell a new anthem:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX8rjaqMvBs
    haha You reminded me of this

    Donbawe and Luganda FTW!

    Flyingdutchman
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 557
    Points : 577
    Join date : 2013-07-30
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Flyingdutchman on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:33 pm

    sepheronx wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

    I am having a mig-29k aircraft because that is one of my favorite aircraft.

    Putin should go because he is a dangerous man.
    Who should come? Someone that doesn't want war, doesn't intervene in Ukraine and looks for closer ties with the west cause thats better then whats going on now.

    Don't start about the west wanting war cause you are very predictable.

    So you figured out yourself the true intentions of the West? Or you still denying that the West has brought the war in Ukraine?
    There is nothing Russia need from West and they most certainly need any relationships with the West since they don't have anything of value to offer and are only trying to secure their petrodollar hegemony, because that is the major reason for the crappy genocidal situation in Eastern Ukraine.

    And i did not ask you what this person should be but straight who you want to see...i.e the name of that person, but obviously you don't even care for politics, which is very obvious considering your post to hannibal barca.

    Putin is dangerousman... to whom and how is he dangerous? Better clearification please, i don't fear him, not for me nor my country, what i fear is the stupidity of my countrymen and the US madness and superiority complex that would immidiatley command and self due atrocities in germany if germany dares to overthrow the current puppet state or the case of nuclear war, since the very first nukes would land in germany for the illegal nukes the US has stored here in germany at Rammstein for first and second strike capability, while russia has no such nukes anywhere near to US in central/south america.

    I think the EU triggered the war in Ukraine but i think Russia escalated it.
    Putin is dangerous because i think he is reckless and the first thing he is does in a war is push the red button...

    How so?  How did Russia escalate things?  He went into Crimea without firing a shot.  People were happy and they got out of Ukraine.  Putin is doing what?  Supplying food to the people in eastern Ukraine?  How evil.  Is he supplying weapons to the separatists?  Probably.  But the ones who are carrying on the humanitarian disaster, the Ukrainian army, are also being supplied by the west.  Is it because they are called the Army, that the rebels should just stand down?  What if they did?  What will happen to them, their families, and the people who don't want to be part of Ukraine?  There are 7M in Donbass region.  You think if they don't like the rebels, they would have kicked them out already.  But there is obviously support for them.  So they have no say or rights?

    I think it is a bit odd or strange that you are so quick to label Putin, but you do not provide any reason as to why.  Because you "think" he would push the red button?  You think is key were here.  As well, why would he do that?  Only reason is if Russia gets attacked by NATO that he would push the Red button.  So you would blame him for that?  If Russia gets attacked and they are forced to use nuclear weapons, I would blame the attackers, not the defenders.

    I would blame the defenders no one can use nuclear weapons EVER.

    A majority in east ukraine didn't want to join Russia :/

    Feldmarszal
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 30
    Points : 33
    Join date : 2014-03-18
    Age : 28
    Location : Poland

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Feldmarszal on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:37 pm

    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    I would blame the defenders no one can use nuclear weapons EVER.

    Except for the americans, amirite?

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:38 pm

    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

    I am having a mig-29k aircraft because that is one of my favorite aircraft.

    Putin should go because he is a dangerous man.
    Who should come? Someone that doesn't want war, doesn't intervene in Ukraine and looks for closer ties with the west cause thats better then whats going on now.

    Don't start about the west wanting war cause you are very predictable.

    So you figured out yourself the true intentions of the West? Or you still denying that the West has brought the war in Ukraine?
    There is nothing Russia need from West and they most certainly need any relationships with the West since they don't have anything of value to offer and are only trying to secure their petrodollar hegemony, because that is the major reason for the crappy genocidal situation in Eastern Ukraine.

    And i did not ask you what this person should be but straight who you want to see...i.e the name of that person, but obviously you don't even care for politics, which is very obvious considering your post to hannibal barca.

    Putin is dangerousman... to whom and how is he dangerous? Better clearification please, i don't fear him, not for me nor my country, what i fear is the stupidity of my countrymen and the US madness and superiority complex that would immidiatley command and self due atrocities in germany if germany dares to overthrow the current puppet state or the case of nuclear war, since the very first nukes would land in germany for the illegal nukes the US has stored here in germany at Rammstein for first and second strike capability, while russia has no such nukes anywhere near to US in central/south america.

    I think the EU triggered the war in Ukraine but i think Russia escalated it.
    Putin is dangerous because i think he is reckless and the first thing he is does in a war is push the red button...

    How so?  How did Russia escalate things?  He went into Crimea without firing a shot.  People were happy and they got out of Ukraine.  Putin is doing what?  Supplying food to the people in eastern Ukraine?  How evil.  Is he supplying weapons to the separatists?  Probably.  But the ones who are carrying on the humanitarian disaster, the Ukrainian army, are also being supplied by the west.  Is it because they are called the Army, that the rebels should just stand down?  What if they did?  What will happen to them, their families, and the people who don't want to be part of Ukraine?  There are 7M in Donbass region.  You think if they don't like the rebels, they would have kicked them out already.  But there is obviously support for them.  So they have no say or rights?

    I think it is a bit odd or strange that you are so quick to label Putin, but you do not provide any reason as to why.  Because you "think" he would push the red button?  You think is key were here.  As well, why would he do that?  Only reason is if Russia gets attacked by NATO that he would push the Red button.  So you would blame him for that?  If Russia gets attacked and they are forced to use nuclear weapons, I would blame the attackers, not the defenders.

    I would blame the defenders no one can use nuclear weapons EVER.

    A majority in east ukraine didn't want to join Russia :/

    That is why you are so eagerly US ass licker, because they did not to it ever even tho they were the attacker?

    I consider you as a dangerous parasite in a society that is driven by indoctrinated hatred towards russians, calling defenders evil for defending themselfs with the only possible way how they could defend themselfs against an attack that would look exactly like this nuclear.

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:39 pm

    Flyingdutchman wrote:

    I am having a mig-29k aircraft because that is one of my favorite aircraft.

    Putin should go because he is a dangerous man.

    According to NATO Rolling Eyes. NATO's boyscouts could do no wrong, here's some highlights of NATO's existence:

    1.) Lying to get in to the Iraq War to get rid of a dictator (Saddam) they helped put in power, and aided his chemical weapons abuse by providing satellite imagery:

    http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/08/25/secret_cia_files_prove_america_helped_saddam_as_he_gassed_iran

    ...The Iraq war left 1.6 million Iraqi's dead, and transformed it in to a destroyed failed state.

    2.) Turning the most developed country (According to the Human Development Index) in Africa (Libya) in to a destroyed failed state. To get rid of a strongman (Qaddafi) they helped write speeches for:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2033327/MI6-British-Government-worked-closely-Gaddafis-regime-helped-write-speeches.html

    3. They hepled to put dictator Idi Amin in to power:



    Idi Amin Dada craved approval from British officials and seemed to have won the prize when they gave tacit approval to the coup of January 1971 which put him in power. Now he could show his lords and masters he was worthy. "Benevolent but tough," reported British intelligence. "Well-disposed to Britain: perhaps to an extent damaging to him in the African context." Concluding that Amin was in need of their help, the Foreign Office recommended the sale of arms to him. He was one of ours, not likely to kick up about Rhodesia or South Africa, and keen to stem the communist drift of neighbouring states.

    http://www.theguardian.com/books/2003/jul/24/fiction.gilesfoden


    4.) They put anti-democracy dictator Augsto Pinochet in to power:

    http://www.counterpunch.org/2006/12/16/the-puppet-and-the-puppeteer/

    5.) But the worst of it all, MI5 which is valued intelligence agency in NATO's panopticon of intelligence agencies; was Benito Mussolini's original backer and the reason for his rise to power:

    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/oct/13/benito-mussolini-recruited-mi5-italy

    It predates NATO a bit, however British Intelligence agencies (such as MI5, MI6) played arguably the greatest part in the creation of NATO.

    Flyingdutchman
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 557
    Points : 577
    Join date : 2013-07-30
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Flyingdutchman on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:39 pm

    In Crimea before the elections papers were found that were already fill in…

    Feldmarszal
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 30
    Points : 33
    Join date : 2014-03-18
    Age : 28
    Location : Poland

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Feldmarszal on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:40 pm

    Were those also picked up by NATO satellites? Laughing

    Flyingdutchman
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 557
    Points : 577
    Join date : 2013-07-30
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Flyingdutchman on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:43 pm

    Feldmarszal wrote:Were those also picked up by NATO satellites? Laughing

    Yes cheers

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:46 pm

    Flyingdutchman wrote:In Crimea before the elections papers were found that were already fill in…

    Evidence for that?

    I've evidence of EU parlaiment members like Ewald Stadler who was in Crimea and observed the elections and all criterias for an fair election were met, not a single of those alleged votes and gun-point, pre-filled urns since they all were transparent for exact that reason so everyone could see if they were pre-filled when the election beraus opened, no securities who escorted people into the voting boxes to make sure they voted for that what they wanted...nothing of all the bullcrap the West spwed was true and observers like Ewald Stadler have confirmed it, licensed as an election observer.

    Unlike the ukrainian elections where on daily basis all elections regardless of presidential or some banning of communist party are faked and people vote on pults from other members.

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:47 pm

    Flyingdutchman wrote:In Crimea before the elections papers were found that were already fill in…

    According to Western media... Rolling Eyes That went out of it's way to edit out the certain key fact in their reports, that the Crimean referendum to join Russia has been around since...*drum roll* all the way back in 1992, predating Putin's presidency by 7-8 years... lol1 lol1 lol1


    Last edited by magnumcromagnon on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:50 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:In Crimea before the elections papers were found that were already fill in…

    According to Western media... Rolling Eyes That went out of it's way to edit out the certain key fact in their reports, that the Crimean referendum to join Russia has been around since...*drum roll* all the back in 1992, predating Putin's presidency by 7-8 years... lol1 lol1 lol1

    Like the alleged invasion of Crimea with thousand russian troops, purposely ignoring the fact that russia can have 25.000 troops on crimea and they had around 18.000 troops at maximum at the point before referendum.

    Flyingdutchman
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 557
    Points : 577
    Join date : 2013-07-30
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Flyingdutchman on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:52 pm

    Feldmarszal wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    I would blame the defenders no one can use nuclear weapons EVER.

    Except for the americans, amirite?

    No you're not right.

    Flyingdutchman
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 557
    Points : 577
    Join date : 2013-07-30
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Flyingdutchman on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:53 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

    I am having a mig-29k aircraft because that is one of my favorite aircraft.

    Putin should go because he is a dangerous man.
    Who should come? Someone that doesn't want war, doesn't intervene in Ukraine and looks for closer ties with the west cause thats better then whats going on now.

    Don't start about the west wanting war cause you are very predictable.

    So you figured out yourself the true intentions of the West? Or you still denying that the West has brought the war in Ukraine?
    There is nothing Russia need from West and they most certainly need any relationships with the West since they don't have anything of value to offer and are only trying to secure their petrodollar hegemony, because that is the major reason for the crappy genocidal situation in Eastern Ukraine.

    And i did not ask you what this person should be but straight who you want to see...i.e the name of that person, but obviously you don't even care for politics, which is very obvious considering your post to hannibal barca.

    Putin is dangerousman... to whom and how is he dangerous? Better clearification please, i don't fear him, not for me nor my country, what i fear is the stupidity of my countrymen and the US madness and superiority complex that would immidiatley command and self due atrocities in germany if germany dares to overthrow the current puppet state or the case of nuclear war, since the very first nukes would land in germany for the illegal nukes the US has stored here in germany at Rammstein for first and second strike capability, while russia has no such nukes anywhere near to US in central/south america.

    I think the EU triggered the war in Ukraine but i think Russia escalated it.
    Putin is dangerous because i think he is reckless and the first thing he is does in a war is push the red button...

    How so?  How did Russia escalate things?  He went into Crimea without firing a shot.  People were happy and they got out of Ukraine.  Putin is doing what?  Supplying food to the people in eastern Ukraine?  How evil.  Is he supplying weapons to the separatists?  Probably.  But the ones who are carrying on the humanitarian disaster, the Ukrainian army, are also being supplied by the west.  Is it because they are called the Army, that the rebels should just stand down?  What if they did?  What will happen to them, their families, and the people who don't want to be part of Ukraine?  There are 7M in Donbass region.  You think if they don't like the rebels, they would have kicked them out already.  But there is obviously support for them.  So they have no say or rights?

    I think it is a bit odd or strange that you are so quick to label Putin, but you do not provide any reason as to why.  Because you "think" he would push the red button?  You think is key were here.  As well, why would he do that?  Only reason is if Russia gets attacked by NATO that he would push the Red button.  So you would blame him for that?  If Russia gets attacked and they are forced to use nuclear weapons, I would blame the attackers, not the defenders.

    I would blame the defenders no one can use nuclear weapons EVER.

    A majority in east ukraine didn't want to join Russia :/

    That is why you are so eagerly US ass licker, because they did not to it ever even tho they were the attacker?

    I consider you as a dangerous parasite in a society that is driven by indoctrinated hatred towards russians, calling defenders evil for defending themselfs with the only possible way how they could defend themselfs against an attack that would look exactly like this nuclear.

    A parasite thumbsup

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:55 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:In Crimea before the elections papers were found that were already fill in…

    According to Western media... Rolling Eyes That went out of it's way to edit out the certain key fact in their reports, that the Crimean referendum to join Russia has been around since...*drum roll* all the back in 1992, predating Putin's presidency by 7-8 years... lol1 lol1 lol1

    Like the alleged invasion of Crimea with thousand russian troops, purposely ignoring the fact that russia can have 25.000 troops on crimea and they had around 18.000 troops at maximum at the point before referendum.

    And that Russian troops were legally allowed to be stationed in Crimea since 1997. Funny how the "military invasion" of Crimea didn't include rocket artillery shelling, fighter jet sorties carrying out bombing missions, you know...like the normal violence that follows military invasions.

    ali.a.r
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 105
    Points : 110
    Join date : 2011-11-04

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  ali.a.r on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:57 pm

    Wow. This thread is really going to sh*t. TR1, can you provide some links for the T-72s and BTR-82s you mentioned? Ive been trying to get the full story for hours. Any media pro-Russian obviously wont have any, and the anti-Russian ones are mostly photos from exercises and whatnot, from well within Russia.

    Feldmarszal
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 30
    Points : 33
    Join date : 2014-03-18
    Age : 28
    Location : Poland

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Feldmarszal on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:20 pm

    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Feldmarszal wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    I would blame the defenders no one can use nuclear weapons EVER.

    Except for the americans, amirite?

    No you're not right.

    Well then, you're contradicting yourself. You say that noone can use nukes, "EVER", though the americans used them twice. What, different rules apply when you scream "freedom" the loudest?

    Going back to the freedom of elections, nothing is more laughable than the European Parliament. You get to vote on representatives, and then they elect the chief of diplomacy and the "european president" based on who's the most popular. In effect EU's diplomacy (however insignificant and pointless) is run by people like Catherine Ashton, who has the charisma of last year's cabbage, or whomever they're going to chose tomorrow. A populary contest, with winners getting 100% votes, because the only real voting power in an alliance of 28 countries comes from Germany, France and the UK. Or the US, where you get chosen by electoral votes and not by popular vote. Yup, true "bacons" of democracy.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  TR1 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:25 pm

    ali.a.r wrote:Wow. This thread is really going to sh*t. TR1, can you provide some links for the T-72s and BTR-82s you mentioned? Ive been trying to get the full story for hours. Any media pro-Russian obviously wont have any, and the anti-Russian ones are mostly photos from exercises and whatnot, from well within Russia.

    This thread has been shit from the start, don't kid yourself.

    Regarding the vehicles, T-72s have been all over the place. Check it out, Russian sources:

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/967073.html
    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/957262.html

    And this great database:

    http://lostarmour.info/spoils/

    You can check trophies, and losses sections. Of course many of the trophies are from...errr...certain foreign sources.
    But either way, T-72s suddenly abound.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:21 pm


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:21 pm