Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
kvs
As Sa'iqa
higurashihougi
Morpheus Eberhardt
Sujoy
cracker
dino00
EKS
Mindstorm
KomissarBojanchev
dionis
medo
nemrod
arpakola
flamming_python
mack8
Cyberspec
onwiththewar
ali.a.r
magnumcromagnon
etaepsilonk
TR1
GustavoHF
sepheronx
Firebird
fragmachine
Asf
Petro007
gregoire
Airbornewolf
Werewolf
Mike E
Stealthflanker
Viktor
Vann7
Big_Gazza
Regular
d_taddei2
AlfaT8
Flyingdutchman
TheGeorgian
Hannibal Barca
Feldmarszal
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:16 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

I am having a mig-29k aircraft because that is one of my favorite aircraft.

Putin should go because he is a dangerous man.
    Who should come? Someone that doesn't want war, doesn't intervene in Ukraine and looks for closer ties with the west cause thats better then whats going on now.

Don't start about the west wanting war cause you are very predictable.

So you figured out yourself the true intentions of the West? Or you still denying that the West has brought the war in Ukraine?
    There is nothing Russia need from West and they most certainly need any relationships with the West since they don't have anything of value to offer and are only trying to secure their petrodollar hegemony, because that is the major reason for the crappy genocidal situation in Eastern Ukraine.

And i did not ask you what this person should be but straight who you want to see...i.e the name of that person, but obviously you don't even care for politics, which is very obvious considering your post to hannibal barca.

Putin is dangerousman... to whom and how is he dangerous? Better clearification please, i don't fear him, not for me nor my country, what i fear is the stupidity of my countrymen and the US madness and superiority complex that would immidiatley command and self due atrocities in germany if germany dares to overthrow the current puppet state or the case of nuclear war, since the very first nukes would land in germany for the illegal nukes the US has stored here in germany at Rammstein for first and second strike capability, while russia has no such nukes anywhere near to US in central/south america.

I think the EU triggered the war in Ukraine but i think Russia escalated it.
    Putin is dangerous because i think he is reckless and the first thing he is does in a war is push the red button...
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:It's easy complain and cry about problems, but very few people have solutions. People love to attack leaders, but very few people have suitable replacements. My nominee for next Russian president is Sergey Glazyev, and his Glazyev plan of patriotic economics for the 2020's and later. The Glazyev plan takes the best parts of socio-economic success stories of Lorenzo de Medici (the founding father of the Renaissance observed in Florence Italy) and his spiritual successor Franklin Delano Roosevelt in which his New Deal flourished under Eisenhower, some of the financial instruments that are the same reason why the contemporary Chinese economy is so powerful, when I have the time I'll go in full detail in a separate thread.

Ramzan Kadyrov will be next president.

I hope not. So far anyone good enough for being next president has a lot of downsides and uncertain aspects,competents and positions for a future for russia, be it Kadyrov, Glazyev even tho is the best suited after Putin, Nikolai Starikow even tho he has far not enough actual experience nor respect among any governmental organ especially were the 5th column is still strong. Not to mention the scum wannabe russians like Nemzov who go in and out of the US embassy to get their newest instructions, only anti putin directed were seen infront of the US embassy at the same day every single year.

So far Putin should make another presidential period to end his 2nd double period and during that time i hope glazyev gets the respect among governmental organs and collegues against the 5th column and can be consequent and hard enough not to bow down to any bullshit the west is spitting on daily basis.

Putin should die president that's for sure....
    Then we should ask the Chinese how they work to produce one great patriot/leader after the other.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:21 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

Who should come? Someone that doesn't want war, doesn't intervene in Ukraine and looks for closer ties with the west cause thats better then whats going on now.

So you figured out yourself the true intentions of the West? Or you still denying that the West has brought the war in Ukraine?
    There is nothing Russia need from West and they most certainly need any relationships with the West since they don't have anything of value to offer and are only trying to secure their petrodollar hegemony, because that is the major reason for the crappy genocidal situation in Eastern Ukraine.

And i did not ask you what this person should be but straight who you want to see...i.e the name of that person, but obviously you don't even care for politics, which is very obvious considering your post to hannibal barca.

Putin is dangerousman... to whom and how is he dangerous? Better clearification please, i don't fear him, not for me nor my country, what i fear is the stupidity of my countrymen and the US madness and superiority complex that would immidiatley command and self due atrocities in germany if germany dares to overthrow the current puppet state or the case of nuclear war, since the very first nukes would land in germany for the illegal nukes the US has stored here in germany at Rammstein for first and second strike capability, while russia has no such nukes anywhere near to US in central/south america.

Putin is dangerous because i think he is reckless and the first thing he is does in a war is push the red button...

How so? How did Russia escalate things? He went into Crimea without firing a shot. People were happy and they got out of Ukraine. Putin is doing what? Supplying food to the people in eastern Ukraine? How evil. Is he supplying weapons to the separatists? Probably. But the ones who are carrying on the humanitarian disaster, the Ukrainian army, are also being supplied by the west. Is it because they are called the Army, that the rebels should just stand down? What if they did? What will happen to them, their families, and the people who don't want to be part of Ukraine? There are 7M in Donbass region. You think if they don't like the rebels, they would have kicked them out already. But there is obviously support for them. So they have no say or rights?

I think it is a bit odd or strange that you are so quick to label Putin, but you do not provide any reason as to why. Because you "think" he would push the red button? You think is key were here. As well, why would he do that? Only reason is if Russia gets attacked by NATO that he would push the Red button. So you would blame him for that? If Russia gets attacked and they are forced to use nuclear weapons, I would blame the attackers, not the defenders.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:22 pm

sepheronx wrote:

Do you not find it odd?

Yes, i do.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:23 pm

Ah, c'mon dudes, ramzie would be excellent president. The only problem problem I see is that many Russians would find it hard to spell a new anthem:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX8rjaqMvBs

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

Really how did russia escalate the situation in Ukraine? Did russia say to Yanukowich to maw down all protestants? Did he do it?

By giving a referendum to secure Crimea which was russian anyway in all positions, be it how people feel in crimea, legally it was still russian from the illegal gift to ukraine by Kruzshev.

I see you saying russia escalated it but don't see how russia could escalate the situation that there would be any need to kill civilians for not wanting to live under fascist government, that tried to prohibite russian language, the US occupied regime that banned communist and left party...don't see you mentioning it even once, but eagerly talk some conspiracy theories about Putin being reckless and pushing the red button.... if it was anyone else but putin he would already push the red button when US started to send in NATO troops covered as OSCE oberservers, greystone,academi and blackwater and special forces of Isreal and US which were the snipers from Maidan. This all says everything about the ambitions of the west and that Putin is the only person so far cool headed enough to handle the situation without nuking the crap out of those who deserve to be nuked.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:25 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:Ah, c'mon dudes, ramzie would be excellent president. The only problem problem I see is that many Russians would find it hard to spell a new anthem:

Ramzan is far from being a jihadist.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:28 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:Ah, c'mon dudes, ramzie would be excellent president. The only problem problem I see is that many Russians would find it hard to spell a new anthem:

Ramzan is far from being a jihadist.

Oil wealth can do wonders ya know Laughing
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:28 pm

haha You reminded me of this

Donbawe and Luganda FTW!
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:33 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

How so?  How did Russia escalate things?  He went into Crimea without firing a shot.  People were happy and they got out of Ukraine.  Putin is doing what?  Supplying food to the people in eastern Ukraine?  How evil.  Is he supplying weapons to the separatists?  Probably.  But the ones who are carrying on the humanitarian disaster, the Ukrainian army, are also being supplied by the west.  Is it because they are called the Army, that the rebels should just stand down?  What if they did?  What will happen to them, their families, and the people who don't want to be part of Ukraine?  There are 7M in Donbass region.  You think if they don't like the rebels, they would have kicked them out already.  But there is obviously support for them.  So they have no say or rights?

I think it is a bit odd or strange that you are so quick to label Putin, but you do not provide any reason as to why.  Because you "think" he would push the red button?  You think is key were here.  As well, why would he do that?  Only reason is if Russia gets attacked by NATO that he would push the Red button.  So you would blame him for that?  If Russia gets attacked and they are forced to use nuclear weapons, I would blame the attackers, not the defenders.

I would blame the defenders no one can use nuclear weapons EVER.

A majority in east ukraine didn't want to join Russia :/
    Feldmarszal

Post  Feldmarszal Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:

Except for the americans, amirite?
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

How so?  How did Russia escalate things?  He went into Crimea without firing a shot.  People were happy and they got out of Ukraine.  Putin is doing what?  Supplying food to the people in eastern Ukraine?  How evil.  Is he supplying weapons to the separatists?  Probably.  But the ones who are carrying on the humanitarian disaster, the Ukrainian army, are also being supplied by the west.  Is it because they are called the Army, that the rebels should just stand down?  What if they did?  What will happen to them, their families, and the people who don't want to be part of Ukraine?  There are 7M in Donbass region.  You think if they don't like the rebels, they would have kicked them out already.  But there is obviously support for them.  So they have no say or rights?

I think it is a bit odd or strange that you are so quick to label Putin, but you do not provide any reason as to why.  Because you "think" he would push the red button?  You think is key were here.  As well, why would he do that?  Only reason is if Russia gets attacked by NATO that he would push the Red button.  So you would blame him for that?  If Russia gets attacked and they are forced to use nuclear weapons, I would blame the attackers, not the defenders.

That is why you are so eagerly US ass licker, because they did not to it ever even tho they were the attacker?

I consider you as a dangerous parasite in a society that is driven by indoctrinated hatred towards russians, calling defenders evil for defending themselfs with the only possible way how they could defend themselfs against an attack that would look exactly like this nuclear.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:39 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:

According to NATO Rolling Eyes. NATO's boyscouts could do no wrong, here's some highlights of NATO's existence:

1.) Lying to get in to the Iraq War to get rid of a dictator (Saddam) they helped put in power, and aided his chemical weapons abuse by providing satellite imagery:

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/08/25/secret_cia_files_prove_america_helped_saddam_as_he_gassed_iran

...The Iraq war left 1.6 million Iraqi's dead, and transformed it in to a destroyed failed state.

2.) Turning the most developed country (According to the Human Development Index) in Africa (Libya) in to a destroyed failed state. To get rid of a strongman (Qaddafi) they helped write speeches for:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2033327/MI6-British-Government-worked-closely-Gaddafis-regime-helped-write-speeches.html

3. They hepled to put dictator Idi Amin in to power:

Idi Amin Dada craved approval from British officials and seemed to have won the prize when they gave tacit approval to the coup of January 1971 which put him in power. Now he could show his lords and masters he was worthy. "Benevolent but tough," reported British intelligence. "Well-disposed to Britain: perhaps to an extent damaging to him in the African context." Concluding that Amin was in need of their help, the Foreign Office recommended the sale of arms to him. He was one of ours, not likely to kick up about Rhodesia or South Africa, and keen to stem the communist drift of neighbouring states.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2003/jul/24/fiction.gilesfoden

4.) They put anti-democracy dictator Augsto Pinochet in to power:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2006/12/16/the-puppet-and-the-puppeteer/

5.) But the worst of it all, MI5 which is valued intelligence agency in NATO's panopticon of intelligence agencies; was Benito Mussolini's original backer and the reason for his rise to power:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/oct/13/benito-mussolini-recruited-mi5-italy

It predates NATO a bit, however British Intelligence agencies (such as MI5, MI6) played arguably the greatest part in the creation of NATO.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:39 pm

In Crimea before the elections papers were found that were already fill in…
    Feldmarszal

Post  Feldmarszal Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:40 pm

Were those also picked up by NATO satellites? Laughing
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:43 pm

Feldmarszal wrote:Were those also picked up by NATO satellites? Laughing

Yes cheers
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:46 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:In Crimea before the elections papers were found that were already fill in…

Evidence for that?

I've evidence of EU parlaiment members like Ewald Stadler who was in Crimea and observed the elections and all criterias for an fair election were met, not a single of those alleged votes and gun-point, pre-filled urns since they all were transparent for exact that reason so everyone could see if they were pre-filled when the election beraus opened, no securities who escorted people into the voting boxes to make sure they voted for that what they wanted...nothing of all the bullcrap the West spwed was true and observers like Ewald Stadler have confirmed it, licensed as an election observer.

Unlike the ukrainian elections where on daily basis all elections regardless of presidential or some banning of communist party are faked and people vote on pults from other members.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:In Crimea before the elections papers were found that were already fill in…

According to Western media... Rolling Eyes That went out of it's way to edit out the certain key fact in their reports, that the Crimean referendum to join Russia has been around since...*drum roll* all the way back in 1992, predating Putin's presidency by 7-8 years... lol1 lol1 lol1

Last edited by magnumcromagnon on Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:50 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:

According to Western media... Rolling Eyes That went out of it's way to edit out the certain key fact in their reports, that the Crimean referendum to join Russia has been around since...*drum roll* all the back in 1992, predating Putin's presidency by 7-8 years... lol1 lol1 lol1

Like the alleged invasion of Crimea with thousand russian troops, purposely ignoring the fact that russia can have 25.000 troops on crimea and they had around 18.000 troops at maximum at the point before referendum.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Feldmarszal wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

No you're not right.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:53 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

That is why you are so eagerly US ass licker, because they did not to it ever even tho they were the attacker?

I consider you as a dangerous parasite in a society that is driven by indoctrinated hatred towards russians, calling defenders evil for defending themselfs with the only possible way how they could defend themselfs against an attack that would look exactly like this nuclear.

A parasite thumbsup
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:

According to Western media... Rolling Eyes That went out of it's way to edit out the certain key fact in their reports, that the Crimean referendum to join Russia has been around since...*drum roll* all the back in 1992, predating Putin's presidency by 7-8 years... lol1 lol1 lol1

Like the alleged invasion of Crimea with thousand russian troops, purposely ignoring the fact that russia can have 25.000 troops on crimea and they had around 18.000 troops at maximum at the point before referendum.

And that Russian troops were legally allowed to be stationed in Crimea since 1997. Funny how the "military invasion" of Crimea didn't include rocket artillery shelling, fighter jet sorties carrying out bombing missions, you know...like the normal violence that follows military invasions.
    ali.a.r

Post  ali.a.r Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Wow. This thread is really going to sh*t. TR1, can you provide some links for the T-72s and BTR-82s you mentioned? Ive been trying to get the full story for hours. Any media pro-Russian obviously wont have any, and the anti-Russian ones are mostly photos from exercises and whatnot, from well within Russia.
    Feldmarszal

Post  Feldmarszal Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Feldmarszal wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

No you're not right.

Well then, you're contradicting yourself. You say that noone can use nukes, "EVER", though the americans used them twice. What, different rules apply when you scream "freedom" the loudest?

Going back to the freedom of elections, nothing is more laughable than the European Parliament. You get to vote on representatives, and then they elect the chief of diplomacy and the "european president" based on who's the most popular. In effect EU's diplomacy (however insignificant and pointless) is run by people like Catherine Ashton, who has the charisma of last year's cabbage, or whomever they're going to chose tomorrow. A populary contest, with winners getting 100% votes, because the only real voting power in an alliance of 28 countries comes from Germany, France and the UK. Or the US, where you get chosen by electoral votes and not by popular vote. Yup, true "bacons" of democracy.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:25 pm

ali.a.r wrote:Wow. This thread is really going to sh*t. TR1, can you provide some links for the T-72s and BTR-82s you mentioned? Ive been trying to get the full story for hours. Any media pro-Russian obviously wont have any, and the anti-Russian ones are mostly photos from exercises and whatnot, from well within Russia.

This thread has been shit from the start, don't kid yourself.

Regarding the vehicles, T-72s have been all over the place. Check it out, Russian sources:

http://bmpd.livejournal.com/967073.html
    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/957262.html

And this great database:

http://lostarmour.info/spoils/

You can check trophies, and losses sections. Of course many of the trophies are from...errr...certain foreign sources.
    But either way, T-72s suddenly abound.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am