Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

US economic recession:

Sunehvm
    Private
    Private

The Fiscal Cliff

Post  Sunehvm on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:15 am

The President Is Black. That Means Russia Is Now African. Thats Great. We Do Like Our oil. In that case is saddam hussein Black? Well I bet he is, He is an Imposter. But is He Black Though? I know Obama Sure is. Another quiestion who has more money, Saddam hussein who is black, the US, or the Russia? Well it depends on who it is who is black, or most black. Well that would definately be Saddam Hussein, Who is Black. Now what is it that Saddam Hussein Can Do? Oil the planet, with his own black oil. Because he is, Black, Like Barack Obama. Who is Also Black. So now the president, is seeming like he wants to oil with his offshore oil plants, also led by a troop of black people, all great. Except they are unfortunalty, a little bit on the Fiscal side. That in itself is an undefensive proterm, which vaguely pinpoints the problems with the Lower Middle Class, which is a little bit unmotivated, or blatent. So where does the lower middle class happen to come in on this? Well it is them who are in fact, a lower class, with their know-how and management attitudes, borrowing peoples money. So my reccomendation is that we should not allow these people at the states to retain their debt, as the world bank is actually not with the parliament anymore because the russians have always been opposed to the assemble delegations. Tell them that they need to drop their cold war ethics and foreclose their banks. And somebody needs to refile their fiscal spending. (Under Welfare)

Corrosion
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Re: US economic recession:

Post  Corrosion on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:16 am

Thats one messed up thread start.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 am

The President Is Black. That Means Russia Is Now African.

George Hamilton is darker than Obama.

And even if we called Obama black what is that to do with Russia?

Another quiestion who has more money, Saddam hussein who is black, the US, or the Russia?

That is just a stupid question. Saddam is currently dead. How can you compare the wealth of any individual and a whole country like Russia or the US?

Well it depends on who it is who is black, or most black. Well that would definately be Saddam Hussein, Who is Black. Now what is it that Saddam Hussein Can Do? Oil the planet, with his own black oil. Because he is, Black, Like Barack Obama. Who is Also Black. So now the president, is seeming like he wants to oil with his offshore oil plants, also led by a troop of black people, all great. Except they are unfortunalty, a little bit on the Fiscal side.

Who cares who is black? WTF does that have to do with the fiscal cliff?

That in itself is an undefensive proterm, which vaguely pinpoints the problems with the Lower Middle Class, which is a little bit unmotivated, or blatent. So where does the lower middle class happen to come in on this? Well it is them who are in fact, a lower class, with their know-how and management attitudes, borrowing peoples money. So my reccomendation is that we should not allow these people at the states to retain their debt, as the world bank is actually not with the parliament anymore because the russians have always been opposed to the assemble delegations. Tell them that they need to drop their cold war ethics and foreclose their banks. And somebody needs to refile their fiscal spending. (Under Welfare)

The lower middle class... would that be black people in your opinion.

Don't like to include race in this but it was the greedy white people that kept lending money they knew could not be paid back that are the problem here.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  NickM on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:22 am

GarryB wrote:And even if we called Obama black what is that to do with Russia?

Everything , the streets of most Russian cities have been taken over by Blacks , indians , chinese who have entered Russia illegally . It's no wonder therefore that the local population despises them .

It's only cronies like Putin and his supporters who are hell bent on converting Russia into a black, indian , chinese islamic society just like the UK where the local population was run over by these unwanted foreigners.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:20 pm

NickM wrote:

Everything , the streets of most Russian cities have been taken over by Blacks , indians , chinese who have entered Russia illegally . It's no wonder therefore that the local population despises them .

It's only cronies like Putin and his supporters who are hell bent on converting Russia into a black, indian , chinese islamic society just like the UK where the local population was run over by these unwanted foreigners.

Have you ever been to Russia?

lmao

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:48 pm

NickM wrote:

Do you know who russiadefence.net is getting overrun by?

We can see it in this very thread.

NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  NickM on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:06 pm

TR1 wrote:
    Have you ever been to Russia?lmao

Am quite certain you are anti Christian .

War&Peace
    Private
    Private

Post  War&Peace on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:18 pm

GarryB wrote:

Blacks, asians , and all these visible minorities created the fiscal cliff in the first place as the state had to pay billions to these groups because they live on state subsidies .

The most developed states in the US have always been the southern states coz the number of blacks, asians etc have been less .

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:08 am

NickM wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Have you ever been to Russia?lmao

Am quite certain you are anti Christian .

Yes, I am.

Now answer my question.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:11 am

War&Peace wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

Blacks, asians , and all these visible minorities created the fiscal cliff in the first place as the state had to pay billions to these groups because they live on state subsidies .

The most developed states in the US have always been the southern states coz the number of blacks, asians etc have been less .

You do know that some of the biggest entitlement receivers are the white poor in poor, Souther, Republican states?
    ANd they have big black populations?

Most developed states Southern?
    AHAHAHAHAHAH

We have some dumb members around here, jesus christ.
    This is Russian military forum, not "show how butthurt you are at people of different color".net.

Last edited by TR1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:13 am

Corrosion
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Corrosion on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:19 am

War&Peace wrote:

Idea Isn't it United States of America? Is there an option of de-uniting in American constitution?

NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  NickM on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:34 am

TR1 wrote:Yes, I am.

Now answer my question.

Ok then I hope you pray to your hindoo gods or allah or whoever that you be blessed with better sense .

I went to Russia 3 years ago as a BDM for my company . Local people hate these illegal indians , chinese , central asians & all such illegal immigrants and have absolutely NO option but to bring about a course correction themselves . Take a look at this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA52YvI5We4

I recon the UK & US too could have been saved from illegal immigrants had we shown some resolve.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:56 am

This so called fiscal cliff was created by the people who control the economic system... and they are mostly white and mostly american.

The system is screwed up and doesn't work... the great depression ring any bells?

The current system is driven and fed by greed and it simply is not sustainable.

The sooner it breaks down and can be replaced by something better the better off we will all be.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

Corrosion
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Corrosion on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:58 am

NickM wrote:illegal indians
    Show some data, how many Indians in Russia are illegal.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Corrosion wrote:
    NickM wrote:illegal indians
    Show some data, how many Indians in Russia are illegal.

All 10 of them.

Having spent many years of my life in Russia, as well as having hundreds of friends and family....I don't remember anyone worrying about blacks and Indians, or any other immigrants.
    There are far more ACTUAL problems caused by....omg...WHITE RUSSIANS who are stealing from their own countrymen.

Corrosion
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Corrosion on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:53 pm

TR1 wrote:
    All 10 of them.
    LOL....

Anyway regarding the fiscal cliff/what ever. Its a unwanted bi-product of capitalist way of doing things. You make growth out of nothing (which is what business like real estate do) then the bubble bursts and causes pain to many. Its nothing but wheel of karma(Cause and effect) going full loop. Anyway they can start the same loop again cause all their clowns responsible were bailed out by their Congress, who in turn are sponsored in elections by these people. Cool
    And average Joe on American street thinks that "illegal non-whites"(must be illegal because they are not white) are responsible for their mess because they must be supporters of Iraq and also drain on their welfare and healthcare and everything in between the three. Rolling Eyes

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:57 am

Sunehvm
    Private
    Private

Fiscal Cliff

Post  Sunehvm on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:47 am

I didnt mean to say russia is black, thats not fair, i just thought maybe that i was getting across, when i refer to saddam as black. Black just meaning ammunition, grenades, and oil. Just a meaning. Please stop bullying around, i mean there is obviously no work getting done here. All there is is this crazy yapping that i hear from and no disrespect to the corporal but i mean this is sounding really strange, i mean i can see your vagina from here, especially with that yoda picture. Just trying to help out guys, i mean when it comes down to world safety and world banks isnt russia who needs to capitalize? But all i got was nothing i mean not even the whole post is about oil or money. Isnt it understood that you need to form an outlook? Just dont worry about it, keep making those tanks and turrets that are so good... I mean they have taken over your life and your ways, thats all there is to life now, i mean nothing else seems to work these days, why dont we just lick the country like a tasty chicken wing, i mean i know we all like to wear suits and have nice stuff but need to learn that theres more to life than pride.. Quick question, anyone courting their kids to this lifestyle?

Sunehvm
    Private
    Private

Could someone forward this to the American parties please?

Post  Sunehvm on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:45 am

Just some for the US departments, if you could file this with Washington that would be great

http://geography.about.com/od/globalproblemsandissues/a/trashislands.htm

http://www.vice.com/toxic/toxic-garbage-island-1-of-3/

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/great-pacific-garbage-patch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pacific_Garbage_Patch

Sunehvm
    Private
    Private

Backlisted Translation

Post  Sunehvm on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:09 am

TR1 wrote:

Backlisted Translation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-payer_health_care

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bribe_Payers_Index

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_code_(PAYE)

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:50 am

Nevermind the parties, I'll have a copy lying on Obama's desk by tomorrow morning - I guarantee it.

collegeboy16
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  collegeboy16 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:15 am

flamming_python wrote:Nevermind the parties, I'll have a copy lying on Obama's desk by tomorrow morning - I guarantee it.
    Islands in the pacific? Does it have oil? Idea If not I highly doubt he would even read it Laughing

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:35 am

flamming_python wrote:Nevermind the parties, I'll have a copy lying on Obama's desk by tomorrow morning - I guarantee it.

Thought you and Barack were on first name terms?

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:38 am

TR1 wrote:

Thought you and Barack were on first name terms?

Hell yeah, me and Hussein Osama go way back

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:22 am

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 am