Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Spam in PM Box

Austin

Spam in PM Box

Post  Austin on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Hello , I received what looks like a SPAM in my PM box , Thought would share to alert

From Mrs Joyce Philip

My name is Mrs Joyce Philip I was born in Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Joshua Philip who worked with Kuwait embassy in TOGO for nine years before he died in the year 2013 We were married for eleven years without a child When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4 Million in a Bank here in TOGO And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer and stroke).Presently this money is still in the Bank. Having known my condition I am in need of a Hearted Individual that i will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct he or her I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late husband to help the poor people, orphanages widows I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this fund. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in TOGO I will also issue you an authorisation letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. You can contact me with this Altternative Email j_philip(at)terra.com

May GOD Bless you

Mrs Joyce Philip
    Werewolf

Re: Spam in PM Box

Post  Werewolf on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Don't you want 5 Mln USD?

I mean Kuwait people are known to be generous to absolute strangers after losing a husband and then searching on the internet a russian military forum instead of asking family,friends, churches, some organisations or anything like that?

Have some trust in people on the internet, they deserve trust.... Laughing 

BTRfan

Post  BTRfan on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm

I received the same thing-

joyce111

hi - Today at 11:48 am
    From Mrs Joyce Philip

My name is Mrs Joyce Philip I was born in Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Joshua Philip who worked with Kuwait embassy in TOGO for nine years before he died in the year 2013 We were married for eleven years without a child When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4 Million in a Bank here in TOGO And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer and stroke).Presently this money is still in the Bank. Having known my condition I am in need of a Hearted Individual that i will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct he or her I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late husband to help the poor people, orphanages widows I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this fund. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in TOGO I will also issue you an authorisation letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. You can contact me with this Altternative Email j_philip(at)terra.com

May GOD Bless you

Mrs Joyce Philip
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:49 pm

I think everyone did.
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:31 am

I received it too  Laughing 

Anyway..spambot seems getting smarter and smarter.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:36 am

Just delete the messages and ignore...

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:15 am