Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+95
nomadski
ALAMO
flamming_python
Dr.Snufflebug
kvs
higurashihougi
GarryB
mnztr
JohninMK
lyle6
sepheronx
Walther von Oldenburg
Begome
Firebird
lancelot
thegopnik
Rodion_Romanovic
Broski
Scorpius
caveat emptor
Krepost
Arrow
limb
ATLASCUB
Azi
sundoesntrise
TMA1
Mindstorm
Sujoy
nero
Yugo90
Backman
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
elconquistador
Hole
miketheterrible
ultimatewarrior
Isos
arpakola
Grazneyar
Werewolf
Odin of Ossetia
par far
AlfaT8
d_taddei2
medo
KiloGolf
NationalRus
Rodinazombie
Zivo
Kadmos45
Armenian
SturmGuard
mack8
Neutrality
OminousSpudd
Dima
franco
Godric
marat
Akula971
Vann7
ExBeobachter1987
Svyatoslavich
zorobabel
VladimirSahin
PapaDragon
TheGeorgian
KoTeMoRe
calm
Khepesh
Project Canada
max steel
HUNTER VZLA
Heartbeer
Kyo
T055
George1
Morpheus Eberhardt
Hannibal Barca
POKL
magnumcromagnon
TR1
Regular
zg18
etaepsilonk
AttilaA
Cyberspec
TheArmenian
Admin
Ogannisyan8887
Viktor
Turk1
DoubleEagle
Russian Patriot
99 posters

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict]

TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 13 Empty Re: Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict]

Post  TheArmenian Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am

Another Azeri UAV shot down.

Edit: Whooops, the other Armenian was faster

Last edited by TheArmenian on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 13 Empty Re: Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict]

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:45 am

Godric wrote:is this true from Colonel Cassad  ... that the azeri have taken about half of Karabakh ??

http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/2687994.html

The article is dated 04/04/2016, while it has a map showing the "situation" on 05/04/2016!

Until lately the reports where indicative of Azeries having lost all of their initial "gains" in the NK, and there were reports that the Armenians had even advanced a little bit into previously Azeri-held territory.

Of course, I don't think that there is any plan for things to stop here, especially with ...
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:19 am

TheArmenian wrote:
    Godric wrote:is this true from Colonel Cassad  ... that the azeri have taken about half of Karabakh ??

http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/2687994.html

I guess you don't understand Russian.

The red areas are regions of Karabagh involved in the fighting.

nah i'm Scottish I have enough trouble understanding English ..... nah a Russian said that on Waff that the map showed the Azeris had captured half of the Karabakh .... I should have translated it first ... my bad
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:21 am

I will not repeat the same things, go on with your fairy tales.

Meanwhile, targeted HQ buildings in Karabakh and destroyed Armenian T-72s.

Last edited by AttilaA on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:21 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:Well, Azeris have strike drones indeed. They have IAI Harpy/Harop...

https://twitter.com/M3t4_tr0n/status/717053776901894144

Armenians are actually claiming that they shot it down? Laughing

It's diving into its target.
    Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:49 am

PapaDragon wrote:

USA, UK, France, etc used to be Serbia's allies... until they were not. Interest comes first, get used to it.

You don't say. I think Armenia would want to know that they're disposable fools for Russia.
    Certainly i would not want to have anything to do with such an "ally", so i hope it isn't true.

And Serbia was never important longtime ally for the West, like Armenia is/was for Russia.

BTW. Could you guys point me to some official russian statements about this outright azeri agression ? I read some insane retired russian general quotes ( basically he said fck Armenia) , but i disregard this as his personal stupid opinions and not official russian stance.
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:56 am

Please identify UAV types

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 13 GY9uBXu

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 13 MUhVX5g

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:21 pm

AttilaA wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Well, Azeris have strike drones indeed. They have IAI Harpy/Harop...

Ahem...you maybe watch out what it actually does after. Harpy nose dives and the explosion is pretty nasty. No explosion, no deton. Probably snaged and fried. The Harpies aren't clean cuts. They're expendable drones.

Also TheArmenian are you 100% sure of your pictures?

Because the first one looks like a MQ/9 that crashed in Afghanistan in 2014 and the other is a Chinese DH-1/3 toy drone.

Actually, the MQ/9 is an MQ/9...

http://dronewars.net/drone-crash-database/

Also it apears the Azeris have shot previously their own drone (Orbiter AK) while claiming it was Armenian and now the Armenians have shot another Orbiter AK which indeed is Azeri...

Lord. While Armenians really seem outmatched in hardware, Azeris seem overwhelmed by their own toys...

Last edited by KoTeMoRe on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:26 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AttilaA wrote:

Ahem...you maybe watch out what it actually does after. Harpy nose dives and the explosion is pretty nasty. No explosion, no deton. Probably snaged and fried. The Harpies aren't clean cuts. They're expendable drones.

Also TheArmenian are you 100% sure of your pictures?

Because the first one looks like a MQ/9 that crashed in Afghanistan in 2014 and the other is a Chinese DH-1/3 toy drone.

Actually, the MQ/9 is an MQ/9...

http://dronewars.net/drone-crash-database/

Also it apears the Azeris have shot previously their own drone (Orbital AK) while claiming it was Armenian and now the Armenians have shot another Orbital AK which indeed is Azeri...

Lord. While Armenians really seem outmatched in hardware, Azeris seem overwhelmed by their own toys...

Thanks.
    That's why I asked. It did not look like any of the Israeli drones Azerbaijan has. But I am not very knowledgeable on drones. Hence my question.
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:29 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Ahem...you maybe watch out what it actually does after. Harpy nose dives and the explosion is pretty nasty. No explosion, no deton. Probably snaged and fried. The Harpies aren't clean cuts. They're expendable drones.

And you came to that conclusion because it got out of the sight of camera? It clearly goes on further and the view is actually blocked.

The one who films it has absolutely no idea of what it is, since he assumes that they had shot it down when it began to dive in full speed.

Last edited by AttilaA on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:29 pm

Armenians have shot down at least one more drone, just not the one in the picture.

https://twitter.com/M3t4_tr0n/status/717277426234081281

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 13 Meet-orbiter-3b-the-uav-that-proves-military-drones-are-still-cool-87324_1
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:30 pm

AttilaA wrote:I will not repeat the same things, go on with your fairy tales.

So I take it that these so-called "Armenian provocations" are just Azeri made-up fairy tales used as an excuse to start an aggression against NKR? Hell, your ambassador in Moscow made it pretty clear that they are ready to solve this issue "in such a way that guarantees Azerbeijan's sovereignty".

IMHO, if the Azeris continue their shenanigans the guys at the 102nd won't be sitting still forever. In fact, I think they already have exact coordinates on Azeri artillery.
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:31 pm

TheArmenian wrote:Thanks.
    That's why I asked. It did not look like any of the Israeli drones Azerbaijan has. But I am not very knowledgeable on drones. Hence my question.

Thanks for exposing the lies of your officials. That was posted on facebook page of Artsrun Hovhannisyan, the spokesperson for Armenian MoD.

He also posted these, which belong to Ukrainian conflict.

http://www.tert.am/en/news/2016/04/05/smerch-rocket/1983689

Go on and ignore me.

Last edited by AttilaA on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:32 pm

AttilaA wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Ahem...you maybe watch out what it actually does after. Harpy nose dives and the explosion is pretty nasty. No explosion, no deton. Probably snaged and fried. The Harpies aren't clean cuts. They're expendable drones.

And you came to that conclusion because it got out of the sight of camera? It clearly goes on further and the view is actually blocked.

The one who films it has absolutely no idea of what it is, since he assumes that they had shot it down when it began to dive in full speed. And indeed had they shot it down, it would be done so before that stage.

AttilA you should lay down the patriotic dope man. I'm being super impartial here.

If the Harpy had gone boom the blast would have been heard far beyond the crash sound we hear.

As a matter of fact the Azeris succeeded in hiting a C2 center with a Harpy and the video is online. The damage is nasty...
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Not Harpy but Harop.

A very convincing argument. We clearly see it diving in the video, and nowhere being shot down.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:39 pm

AttilaA wrote:
    TheArmenian wrote:Thanks.

Thanks for exposing the lies of your officials. That was posted on facebook page of Artsrun Hovhannisyan, the spokesperson for Armenian MoD.

He also posted these, which belong to Ukrainian conflict.

http://www.tert.am/en/news/2016/04/05/smerch-rocket/1983689

Go on and ignore my post. And continue with your fairy tales.

They're not tales, it's just bad stock. I posted the actual video...I can also post the same video of Azeri soliders shooting their OWN freaking Orbiter. And proudly diplaying the remnants (including the control box which is THE SAME than the one on video). If some one lies here, it's going to be tough to call out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67rzl2vHlp4

Idiots shootingtheir own drone calling it armenian...yeah, you want to brag?
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Yeah, bad stock. And you explain the photos of Smerch with what exactly? Bad stock?

Last edited by AttilaA on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:42 pm

AttilaA wrote:Not Harpy but Harop.

A very convincing argument. We clearly see it diving in the video, and nowhere being shot down.

It is marketed as Harpy 2/Harop...it's the same principle and only a bigger payload. It's the same open channel, it can get knocked the fuck out by jamming and it's a lot of expenditure for a small payload. Oil money, thug life...
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:47 pm

AttilaA wrote:Yeah, bad stock. And you explain the photos of Smerch with what exactly? Bad stock?

You wanna talk about your own guys shooting their own fucking Orbiter and calling it Armenian? Or losing a whole stick of SoF and playing dumb we lost nothing we be Thunderous Azeris? You really start sounding like a spoiled brat who flashes his dad American Express Platinum and calls it a day.

You have some growing up to do, fer real. They shot at least ONE Azeri drone, and probably a second after shooting that ThunderB. This makes probably 3 drones downed by Armenia and a fourth Azeri drone by your own.

I'm not taking sides here, but you should really tone down the arrogance. Last time some guy was bragging like that, in the area, he got the fucking boot by some rag tag dope dealers atop stople BMP's.

So either chill and be factual or don't reply.

This goes also for the Armenian corner. Although they're far less gung ho about this so far.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:48 pm

He still hasn't replied to my comment Laughing

I think we all know which side is the aggressor in this.
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:50 pm

WTF was that? Calm down your nerves. Very Happy

How is any of that relevant to the blatant lies of Armenian MoD spokesperson.

Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:52 pm

AttilaA wrote:I will not repeat the same things, go on with your fairy tales.

Meanwhile, targeted HQ buildings in Karabakh and destroyed Armenian T-72s.

youtube clip 1,2, and 3

Attila,

Don't you realize that ........., if these few clips are all the Azeries can show for all their claims, then the Azeri "forces" should have so far probably gotten clobbered pretty badly?

PS: This is the last time I use the term "forces" in this context. Those who behead people and those who support the beheaders are terrorists.
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Are you guys really filled with that much delusion?

Armenians themselves confirmed the loss of 7 tanks. Just like they confirmed the loss of positions, which is still in Azerbaijan's control. They have confirmed 31 killed, 26 "missing", 72 wounded.

Last edited by AttilaA on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 pm

AttilaA wrote:WTF was that? Calm down your nerves. Very Happy

How is any of that relevant to the blatant lies of Armenian MoD spokesperson.

It has the same relevance than Azeri National channel making an ass of their own armed forces and lies on air...while destroying their own hardware.

It's called kif-kif. I'm going to call you the Teflon Dude. Bouncing everything that doesn't get to his tune.

Fact is. From all accounts Azeris started this idiots round of killing and so far for all those means used the advances have been very small. The use of SUAV's has been the only bright side so far. Given you have relatively few of them, they might simple cost you an escalation you simply don't want to actually have. This has South Ossetia written all over it.

AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:57 pm

And now you are an expert on Azerbaijani military? Azerbaijan signed a deal worth $1.6 billion with IAI back in 2012. A few of them indeed.

Last edited by AttilaA on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm