Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+95
nomadski
ALAMO
flamming_python
Dr.Snufflebug
kvs
higurashihougi
GarryB
mnztr
JohninMK
lyle6
sepheronx
Walther von Oldenburg
Begome
Firebird
lancelot
thegopnik
Rodion_Romanovic
Broski
Scorpius
caveat emptor
Krepost
Arrow
limb
ATLASCUB
Azi
sundoesntrise
TMA1
Mindstorm
Sujoy
nero
Yugo90
Backman
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
elconquistador
Hole
miketheterrible
ultimatewarrior
Isos
arpakola
Grazneyar
Werewolf
Odin of Ossetia
par far
AlfaT8
d_taddei2
medo
KiloGolf
NationalRus
Rodinazombie
Zivo
Kadmos45
Armenian
SturmGuard
mack8
Neutrality
OminousSpudd
Dima
franco
Godric
marat
Akula971
Vann7
ExBeobachter1987
Svyatoslavich
zorobabel
VladimirSahin
PapaDragon
TheGeorgian
KoTeMoRe
calm
Khepesh
Project Canada
max steel
HUNTER VZLA
Heartbeer
Kyo
T055
George1
Morpheus Eberhardt
Hannibal Barca
POKL
magnumcromagnon
TR1
Regular
zg18
etaepsilonk
AttilaA
Cyberspec
TheArmenian
Admin
Ogannisyan8887
Viktor
Turk1
DoubleEagle
Russian Patriot
99 posters

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict]

TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 11 Empty Re: Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict]

Post  TheArmenian Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:26 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:This thread is going to be super hard to manage, if the flare up isn't going down any time soon. Notably because both sides in this forum are Mega Patriotic. Like Even Albanian Super Patriot doesn't qualify.

Anyway, I hope it stops, because both of you k*nts (you know who you are) are valuable posters and I hate seeing good people getting into these things.

Wallahi billahi, I am not replying to the other guy's post. I am ignoring him.
    I am a longstanding member here and have been continuously posting. Others come and go as the season goes. When the shooting starts, they get active in spreading their propaganda venom. When things quiet down, they are gone.

Ultron and alike come in various forms and shapes.

He can quote me all he wants, he can reply to me all he wants, he can troll me all he wants. I will not engage him directly. This is a forum, not a battlefield.
    I am just posting the news, photos and videos. And I have every right to add my own comments (just like everybody else does).

By the way, reports indicate that the Azeri helicopter has been shot down at very low altitude by a soldier with his granatomet (RPG-7).
    Here is the video where the soldiers are describing what happened.

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 11 Empty Re: Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict]

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:40 am

Ok, fair enough. Still sad situation. Like going at it vs Militarov and Papa Dragon re Kosovo.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:10 pm

TheArmenian wrote:This is the video used by the Azerbaijanis to claim they captured the hill...

General is not wearing flak vest. Check
    Reporter is not wearing flak vest. Check
    No sound of shooting/shelling. Check

I can even hear birds singing in the background....

The Azeris may have captured a hill....But, for sure it is not this one.

As i said already, "This video could have been filmed behind my house".

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:13 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Ok, fair enough. Still sad situation. Like going at it vs Militarov and Papa Dragon re Kosovo.

I am one hell of an objective person, still talking about Kosovo with an Albanian is totally not in my top 10 activities. No offense Very Happy

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:53 pm

Karam Sloyan (20) was killed defending Karabakh.

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 11 CfLHoEtUMAAR6Jp

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 11 CfLHoExUIAA_64y

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 11 CfLHoEzUUAE5xzJ
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:34 pm

It seems to me that casualty and hardware claims are useless at this point given that both sides are releasing ridiculous figures. All I can make out is that Azerbaijan launched a significantly large attack. They took some land. The NK-Armenian forces counter-attacked and regained some of that land. That's all I can make of any of the news.
    Armenian
    Armenian

Post  Armenian Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:49 pm

zorobabel wrote:It seems to me that casualty and hardware claims are useless at this point given that both sides are releasing ridiculous figures. All I can make out is that Azerbaijan launched a significantly large attack. They took some land. The NK-Armenian forces counter-attacked and regained some of that land. That's all I can make of any of the news.

I think we might see another large scale attack by Azerbaijan. They probably tried to see the reaction of the international community.

Wasting tens of soldiers + heli + tanks for capturing a single village seems like a ridiculous idea. I think they will attack from different direction and the scale of the fighting will escalate to another level. I am not so optimistic about the situation.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:52 pm

Militarov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Ok, fair enough. Still sad situation. Like going at it vs Militarov and Papa Dragon re Kosovo.

I am one hell of an objective person, still talking about Kosovo with an Albanian is totally not in my top 10 activities. No offense Very Happy

But why clown ? Also it's exactly the point. There's about 2099 things to do in life before talking about massive clusterfucks. All sides included.

Edit: Also TheArmenian, while I love front stories, the helicopter got broken in half and spinned out of control. Any RPG would have most probably punched clear and made it crash land. IMO this is OSA work.
    marat

Post  marat Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:45 pm

AttilaA wrote:
    TheArmenian wrote:The Azeris may have captured a hill....But, for sure it is not this one.

Your own defence ministry admitted that Azerbaijan indeed gained lands.

TheArmenian wrote:Here is about the village of Talish that the Azeri forces attacked and kept control of for one day.
    It was taken back by our forces.
    Reporters went in and saw this:

A cheap propaganda way of saying "we got it back" and "murderous barbar Turks are executing our civilians".

TheArmenian wrote:There are reports that we are continuing our counter attack, have taken back al the lost positions and are even capturing territory on the Northern front.
    Waiting for confirmations.

And Azerbaijan says that it still retains those positions. This is the same Armenian military that only "remembered" a day later that it had lost its positions.

AttillaA please what is your opinion regardin beheading of Armeniam solider. It is all over the net.
    Cheap propaganda i gues?

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:53 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

But why clown ? Also it's exactly the point. There's about 2099 things to do in life before talking about massive clusterfucks. All sides included.

Edit: Also TheArmenian, while I love front stories, the helicopter got broken in half and spinned out of control. Any RPG would have most probably punched clear and  made it crash land. IMO this is OSA work.

Coz after 1h of discussion would have to kill you Very Happy

Also it wouldnt catch the fire that extreme if it was hit by small yield grenade, it would crashland at the best.
    marat

Post  marat Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Heavy casaulties of Armenian forces
    https://twitter.com/Karabakh_MoD/status/717015615932915713

The number of 20 killed servicemen is at the moment of 11AM of April 4.
    #Karabakh army has also 26 disappeared servicemen.

plus 7 tanks lost

https://twitter.com/Karabakh_MoD/status/717010453453471744

EDIT: Apparently Azery arty hit bus with 7 Armenian solider, all of them KIA
    https://twitter.com/MuradoRT/status/717021347608657920

Last edited by marat on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:20 pm

Azeris have active strike drones?

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:26 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Azeris have active strike drones?

Not that i know of, Hermes 450, IAI Heron, IAI Searcher, Orbiter and Aerostars (2 variants i think).
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Same idea here...so I think the Armenians either mistaken or something (someone) else.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:03 pm

Twitter is like YouTube comments. Azeri Elmir going full retard. Claims they have iskander while insulting Russia and praising Pakistan and Turkey.
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:24 pm

C'MON! We don't need this shit right now, especially with Daesh running for the hills, what's stopping them taking advantage of this?

Smells of The Sultana very strongly.
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:49 pm

OminousSpudd wrote:C'MON! We don't need this shit right now, especially with Daesh running for the hills, what's stopping them taking advantage of this?

Smells of The Sultana very strongly.
    I think that's exactly why they are doing it. Whoever launched the attack knew the US and Russia were distracted by other concerns.

The NK MoD has given some clear details: https://twitter.com/Karabakh_MoD

They say they have lost 8 'positions' so apparently they are losing territory.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:10 pm

5 south and 3 north. The size and population lost though? Dunno.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:37 pm

Well, Azeris have strike drones indeed. They have IAI Harpy/Harop...

https://twitter.com/M3t4_tr0n/status/717053776901894144

Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:39 pm

How in the hell is even possible that azeri panturko-nazi terrorists have weapons from Russia like TOS-1A ?
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Kadmos45 wrote:How in the hell is even possible that azeri panturko-nazi terrorists have weapons from Russia like TOS-1A ?

Because they bought them?

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Kadmos45 wrote:How in the hell is even possible that azeri panturko-nazi terrorists have weapons from Russia like TOS-1A ?

Russians sold them Smile?
    Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Militarov wrote:

So Russia sold those weapons to biggest enemy of Armenia (Russia's only non hostile ally in the region ?) . Cute ally Russia is.

Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:51 pm

Interview with the soldiers who downed the hind.

They say that they hit it with an RPG.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:54 pm

Kadmos45 wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

So Russia sold those weapons to biggest enemy of Armenia (Russia's only non hostile ally in the region ?) . Cute ally Russia is.

Well, Russia sold quite an amount of weapons to Turkey too for an example. Political situation changes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:39 am