Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Share

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  TR1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:34 pm

    Not only- scroll down, there is a discussion about it, more photos and videos, particularly the vehicle traveling through the Rostov Oblast.
    Even get a nice shot of a Russian military van for ID.

    No BS here. We get respected forum members like Vasily Fofanov, Weizdman, and others share the obvious opinion on this.

    I know, it sucks ;( .

    etaepsilonk
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 717
    Points : 699
    Join date : 2013-11-19

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  etaepsilonk on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:37 pm

    TR1 wrote:Not only- scroll down, there is a discussion about it, more photos and videos, particularly the vehicle traveling through the Rostov Oblast.
    Even get a nice shot of a Russian military van for ID.

    No BS here. We get respected forum members like Vasily Fofanov, Weizdman, and others share the obvious opinion on this.

    I know, it sucks ;( .

    Well, maybe you could point out the relevant parts at least, because I don't speak russian.

    -----------
    Alright, "russian tanks" are here:


    1. I don't see no identification of the place, could very well be Crimea.

    2. What MP is doing here? From other videos of columns inside russia I haven't seen MP vans, correct me if I'm wrong.
    But them looking after not russia's hardware being returned would make total sense.


    Last edited by etaepsilonk on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:45 pm; edited 6 times in total

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:39 pm

    You mean photos taken of hardware in somewhere exact same way like the BUK that turned out to be shot inside Ukraine in a citiy controlled of Ukraine since months?

    And you call that evidence?

    That is funny, instead of looking at numbers writen on the vehicles you go for the gaps and ERA tiles that are identical on several vehicles, not really proof that those vehicle are the same, especially when the one vehicle presented to be in rebel hands coming from russia with number 6/7 and the one that was shot in russia no focusing on numbers.

    Those tanks come from Crimea not from russian stock piles, no evidence that those are russian.


    I know, it sucks ;( . wrote:

    I don't know what would suck about that if true.

    So you condemn the support of true rebels but do not condemn terrorists support over the last 20 years++ of US.



    Last edited by Werewolf on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  TR1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:40 pm

    https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3850/14288494499_e3b0b0e4cf_o.jpg

    Basically is it centered around this- comparison of the vehicles @ Rostov (there are Russian police and military light vehicles that make no doubt this is not disinformation) and the T-64s that appear in rebel hands in Donbass.

    People agree Russia has provided them.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  TR1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:41 pm

    Werewolf wrote:You mean photos taken of hardware in somewhere exact same way like the BUK that turned out to be shot inside Ukraine in a citiy controlled of Ukraine since months?

    And you call that evidence?

    That is funny, instead of looking at numbers writen on the vehicles you go for the gaps and ERA tiles that are identical on several vehicles, not really proof that those vehicle are the same, especially when the one vehicle presented to be in rebel hands coming from russia with number 6/7 and the one that was shot in russia no focusing on numbers.

    Those tanks come from Crimea not from russian stock piles, no evidence that those are russian.

    LOL.

    No evidence aside from the fact that the ERA is IDENTICAL, in a weird irregular pattern on THREE T-64s that are CLEARLY (see the police and mil van for ID) in the Rostov region, then suddenly in Ukraine.


    Bahahaha.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:43 pm

    Vehicle numbers would be evidence, ERA are no evidence.

    The only laughable evidence you presented is on worse level of unproven level you claim to be BS over some american terrorists in Georgian war.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  TR1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:46 pm

    etaepsilonk wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Not only- scroll down, there is a discussion about it, more photos and videos, particularly the vehicle traveling through the Rostov Oblast.
    Even get a nice shot of a Russian military van for ID.

    No BS here. We get respected forum members like Vasily Fofanov, Weizdman, and others share the obvious opinion on this.

    I know, it sucks ;( .

    Well, maybe you could point out the relevant parts at least, because I don't speak russian.

    -----------
    Alright, "russian tanks" are here:


    1. I don't see no identification of the place, could very well be Crimea.

    2. What MP is doing here? From other videos of columns inside russia I haven't seen MP vans, correct me if I'm wrong.

    Not only MP van, also a Russian police car in front. No denying it, is as obvious as day.

    I have not seen a single T-64 from Crimea with that ERA pattern- both on sides, and in front. Different color as well.
    Even if they were Crimean T-64s, that would change fairly little in the implication however.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  TR1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:47 pm

    Werewolf wrote:Vehicle numbers would be evidence, ERA are no evidence.

    The only laughable evidence you presented is on worse level of unproven level you claim to be BS over some american terrorists in Georgian war.

    When in doubt, close your ears and eyes. Seems to have worked well for you so far.


    etaepsilonk
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 717
    Points : 699
    Join date : 2013-11-19

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  etaepsilonk on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 pm

    To TR1:
    In your provided picture fourth top and second bottom photos are different tanks, the empty ERA space is in different places.

    In the first top photo there doesn't appear to be ERA gap, in the first bottom there is.

    The third tank may look similar, I agree. But that's only one, not three.


    Not only MP van, also a Russian police car in front. No denying it, is as obvious as day.

    I have not seen a single T-64 from Crimea with that ERA pattern- both on sides, and in front. Different color as well.
    Even if they were Crimean T-64s, that would change fairly little in the implication however.

    Have you seen all 200+ Crimean tanks? That's quite a memory of yours, I must say.  Rolling Eyes





    --------------------------------
    And about your comment on trucks:
    TR1 wrote:

    I said enough about trucks. An infant can put two and two together, but some prefer to shut their eyes and say "NO! they appeared there! All those Russian citizens and RPOs and Russian ex-mil trucks and T-64s!"

    I see you continue to call those kamaz trucks military exclusive, despite me providing evidence of them being available to civilians as well.

    You know, ignoring valid arguments isn't giving you much credibility here, pal.


    Last edited by etaepsilonk on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 9 times in total

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:55 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Vehicle numbers would be evidence, ERA are no evidence.

    The only laughable evidence you presented is on worse level of unproven level you claim to be BS over some american terrorists in Georgian war.

    When in doubt, close your ears and eyes. Seems to have worked well for you so far.


    You are a lunatic. That is exactly what you did over the entire Syrian and Ukrainian crisis threads.

    Assad Bad but compelte silence over US terrorists and US direct involvement... asking stupid questions to me what US has to do with Ukraine or Syrian crisis.... i mean more obvious it does not get you are the one that is closing eyes and ears to facts and open support of terrorists admitted by US regime, but yes claim one victory and pretend that russia is doing something wrong when they clearly do something right.

    Yes, supporting of rebels who are trying to counter US fascist puppets, but you maybe want to see those US fascists marching into russia.

    Not only that Russia has every right to do whatever means necessary to restore and defeat of US backed scum and avoid getting those nazi scum into russia it also should be far more doing to prevent the indoctrination of slavic people of the same indoctrination the anglo sucksons of British Empire and US have done to Ukraine and Poland.


    But go ahead be more anti russian and live in a bubble where no wrong doing is happening on one side but somehow supplying trucks is wrong doing and supporting own national security via helping to defeat the nazi scum that is on the doorstep.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  TR1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:14 pm

    etaepsilonk wrote:To TR1:
    In your provided picture fourth top and second bottom photos are different tanks, the empty ERA space is in different places.

    In the first top photo there doesn't appear to be ERA gap, in the first bottom there is.

    The third tank may look similar, I agree. But that's only one, not three.


    Not only MP van, also a Russian police car in front. No denying it, is as obvious as day.

    I have not seen a single T-64 from Crimea with that ERA pattern- both on sides, and in front. Different color as well.
    Even if they were Crimean T-64s, that would change fairly little in the implication however.

    Have you seen all 200+ Crimean tanks? That's quite a memory of yours, I must say.  Rolling Eyes

    --------------------------------

    And about your comment on trucks:
    TR1 wrote:

    I said enough about trucks. An infant can put two and two together, but some prefer to shut their eyes and say "NO! they appeared there! All those Russian citizens and RPOs and Russian ex-mil trucks and T-64s!"

    I see you continue to call those kamaz trucks military exclusive, despite me providing evidence of them being available to civilians as well.


    1.) Even on the first tank, where the difference is biggest, it is incredibly close. On the way an ERA block may have fallen off who knows. If it was one vehicle-I would be suspicious. But given the other 2? It is not some typical pattern either, making it all the more damning.

    2.) Like I said, all them trucks that could only have originated in Russia, suddenly appearing in Ukraine, filled with Russian citizens with a whole bunch of weapons. What a world we live in.

    The jig is up I am afraid.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  TR1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:19 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Vehicle numbers would be evidence, ERA are no evidence.

    The only laughable evidence you presented is on worse level of unproven level you claim to be BS over some american terrorists in Georgian war.

    When in doubt, close your ears and eyes. Seems to have worked well for you so far.


    You are a lunatic. That is exactly what you did over the entire Syrian and Ukrainian crisis threads.

    Assad Bad but compelte silence over US terrorists and US direct involvement... asking stupid questions to me what US has to do with Ukraine or Syrian crisis.... i mean more obvious it does not get you are the one that is closing eyes and ears to facts and open support of terrorists admitted by US regime, but yes claim one victory and pretend that russia is doing something wrong when they clearly do something right.

    Yes, supporting of rebels who are trying to counter US fascist puppets, but you maybe want to see those US fascists marching into russia.

    Not only that Russia has every right to do whatever means necessary to restore and defeat of US backed scum and avoid getting those nazi scum into russia it also should be far more doing to prevent the indoctrination of slavic people of the same indoctrination the anglo sucksons of British Empire and US have done to Ukraine and Poland.


    But go ahead be more anti russian and live in a bubble where no wrong doing is happening on one side but somehow supplying trucks is wrong doing and supporting own national security via helping to defeat the nazi scum that is on the doorstep.

    Wow. That is quite a rant to turn attention from the fact that yes, Russia has indeed sent tanks into Ukraine.
    I could care less about your typical US-blaming rant, and the Syrian thread is that way.

    We got quite enough actual Nazis here in Russia, don't you worry about that Wink . More than Ukraine has!

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  sepheronx on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:19 pm

    If it was indeed, ot would be paraded around more than it is. As well, they should be sending more weapons instead of small here and there.

    Would be nice to see Ukr forces get their asses kicked more.

    etaepsilonk
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 717
    Points : 699
    Join date : 2013-11-19

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  etaepsilonk on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:20 pm

    TR1 wrote:

    1.) Even on the first tank, where the difference is biggest, it is incredibly close. On the way an ERA block may have fallen off who knows. If it was one vehicle-I would be suspicious. But given the other 2? It is not some typical pattern either, making it all the more damning.

    Yes, it may have fallen-off.
    But many people were saying that these tanks are not similar, but identical, wrongly.

    Actually, there is, in fact, a probability that some of the vehicles may have been the same tanks.
    They were returned from crimea, and then captured (or bought) by rebels.
    Large time-span could perfectly explain small differences in ERA patterns.

    But such changes are very unlikely to occur in small time-span with "rostov-dombas" theory.



    2.) Like I said, all them trucks that could only have originated in Russia, suddenly appearing in Ukraine, filled with Russian citizens with a whole bunch of weapons. What a world we live in.

    For Christ sake, I didn't deny that trucks came from Russia, I questioned your statement that they were from the military.


    Last edited by etaepsilonk on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 9 times in total

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  sepheronx on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:20 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Vehicle numbers would be evidence, ERA are no evidence.

    The only laughable evidence you presented is on worse level of unproven level you claim to be BS over some american terrorists in Georgian war.

    When in doubt, close your ears and eyes. Seems to have worked well for you so far.


    You are a lunatic. That is exactly what you did over the entire Syrian and Ukrainian crisis threads.

    Assad Bad but compelte silence over US terrorists and US direct involvement... asking stupid questions to me what US has to do with Ukraine or Syrian crisis.... i mean more obvious it does not get you are the one that is closing eyes and ears to facts and open support of terrorists admitted by US regime, but yes claim one victory and pretend that russia is doing something wrong when they clearly do something right.

    Yes, supporting of rebels who are trying to counter US fascist puppets, but you maybe want to see those US fascists marching into russia.

    Not only that Russia has every right to do whatever means necessary to restore and defeat of US backed scum and avoid getting those nazi scum into russia it also should be far more doing to prevent the indoctrination of slavic people of the same indoctrination the anglo sucksons of British Empire and US have done to Ukraine and Poland.


    But go ahead be more anti russian and live in a bubble where no wrong doing is happening on one side but somehow supplying trucks is wrong doing and supporting own national security via helping to defeat the nazi scum that is on the doorstep.

    Wow. That is quite a rant to turn attention from the fact that yes, Russia has indeed sent tanks into Ukraine.
    I could care less about your typical US-blaming rant, and the Syrian thread is that way.

    We got quite enough actual Nazis here in Russia, don't you worry about that Wink . More than Ukraine has!

    That is because many of the Ukrainian nazis live in Canada or Australia.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  TR1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:26 pm

    sepheronx wrote:If it was indeed, ot would be paraded around more than it is. As well, they should be sending more weapons instead of small here and there.

    Would be nice to see Ukr forces get their asses kicked more.

    That is a quick turnaround.

    First its "US keeps making claims, how dare they, Russia does not lie, there is no proof, give the proof, where is the proof!"
    Now that it is obvious "Well, they should send more, fuck Ukraine!"

    Oh you guys. This thread truly is a pit.
    What is funny now though, is Ukraine actually has the most reason of any country near Russia of joining NATO. Russia actually, repeatedly, violated its sovereignty, and not just in Crimea.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  TR1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:29 pm

    etaepsilonk wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

    1.) Even on the first tank, where the difference is biggest, it is incredibly close. On the way an ERA block may have fallen off who knows. If it was one vehicle-I would be suspicious. But given the other 2? It is not some typical pattern either, making it all the more damning.

    Yes, it may have fallen-off.
    But many people were saying that these tanks are not similar, but identical, wrongly.

    Actually, there is, in fact, a probability that some of the vehicles may have been the same tanks.
    They were returned from crimea, and then captured (or bought) by rebels.
    Large time-span could perfectly explain small differences in ERA patterns.

    Sure, or maybe we can stop trying to win Olympic medals in mental gymanstics and face the most obvious conclusion.



    Last edited by TR1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:29 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    When in doubt, close your ears and eyes. Seems to have worked well for you so far.


    Wow. That is quite a rant to turn attention from the fact that yes, Russia has indeed sent tanks into Ukraine.
    I could care less about your typical US-blaming rant, and the Syrian thread is that way.

    We got quite enough actual Nazis here in Russia, don't you worry about that Wink . More than Ukraine has!


    And once again i can reply with your own words.

    When in doubt, close your ears and eyes. Seems to have worked well for you so far

    You are just like a parrot who can play chess, tosses the chess pieces around, craps on the chessboard and still claims victory.

    That is exactly how you react, double standards, not giving a crap about US true wrong doings, but somehow sees more wrong doing in russias action and some non existing evidence of some civilian trucks that would not violate any laws and stating some tanks that are only showing some serious indications of being russian but not hard evidence and you claiming that you saw all crimean T-64s.... well you did not claim that but that is an obvious conclusion we have to draw from your 100% certainity you believe those tanks are not from Crimea, means you must know every T-64 on Crimea, while most of the hardware was never send back to Ukraine whatsoever.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  sepheronx on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:31 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:If it was indeed, ot would be paraded around more than it is. As well, they should be sending more weapons instead of small here and there.

    Would be nice to see Ukr forces get their asses kicked more.

    That is a quick turnaround.

    First its "US keeps making claims, how dare they, Russia does not lie, there is no proof, give the proof, where is the proof!"
    Now that it is obvious "Well, they should send more, fuck Ukraine!"

    Oh you guys. This thread truly is a pit.
    What is funny now though, is Ukraine actually has the most reason of any country near Russia of joining NATO. Russia actually, repeatedly, violated its sovereignty, and not just in Crimea.

    And NATO does not?

    Regardless, still isnt actual evidence yet. Can and is still being disputed.

    As well, Ukraine caused the mess to begin with and trying to snuff off a large portion of Russian civies in the neighbourhood I would say grants Russia the right to bomb their army. But, you wont acknowledge that. Your too busy digging your heas up your ass to actually see what the US has done. Or should I repost the videos and news?

    Good comback from Israeli MP: http://jpupdates.com/2014/07/29/european-countries-fail-protect-jews-state-israel-will/


    Last edited by sepheronx on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

    etaepsilonk
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 717
    Points : 699
    Join date : 2013-11-19

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  etaepsilonk on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:35 pm

    TR1 wrote:

    Sure, or maybe we can stop trying to win Olympic medals in mental gymanstics and face the most obvious conclusion.

    Alright, the most obvious conclusion is, if you want to supply foreign insurgency, tanks are rarely your first choice.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  TR1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:37 pm

    Christ your thick. I wasn't even condemning the move, but pointing out that it is undeniable Russia has indeed done what it has been accused of in regards to heavy weapons and other supplies.

    I never claimed I saw "all" Crimean T-64s. But if you can show some that have that ERA pattern or any other identifiable pattern, go ahead. Oh wait...you...can't Sad. And then there is the small matter of it obviously being a Russian tank-transport column, so in the end...RUSSIA GAVE TANKS TO SEPS. It's obvious. And actually totally irrelevant where they came from, Crimea, or Rostov, which Otvaga (an authoritative source) seems content with.

    Your responses are like me screaming "HITLER DID WORSE HITLER DID WORSE" to any implication of someone doing something unpleasant.


    etaepsilonk
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 717
    Points : 699
    Join date : 2013-11-19

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  etaepsilonk on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:40 pm

    TR1 wrote:Christ your thick. I wasn't even condemning the move, but pointing out that it is undeniable Russia has indeed done what it has been accused of in regards to heavy weapons and other supplies.

    I never claimed I saw "all" Crimean T-64s. But if you can show some that have that ERA pattern or any other identifiable pattern, go ahead. Oh wait...you...can't Sad. And then there is the small matter of it obviously being a Russian tank-transport column, so in the end...RUSSIA GAVE TANKS TO SEPS. It's obvious. And actually totally irrelevant where they came from, Crimea, or Rostov, which Otvaga (an authoritative source) seems content with.

    Your responses are like me screaming "HITLER DID WORSE HITLER DID WORSE" to any implication of someone doing something unpleasant.


    You know what, you're right. Seps indeed received T-64 from Russia.
    Because, obviously, the biggest gun to supply is always absolutely the best for insurgent type militaries.

    Taking this into account we may even predict the obvious further purchases:
    That would be OKA 420mm mortar, mig-29 fighters, and, how without it, "Mikhail Kutuzov" cruiser, currently piered in novorossysk Smile

    Might as well throw in a couple of Abrams and Apaches from Egypt, just to maintain maskirovka.


    Last edited by etaepsilonk on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:48 pm; edited 6 times in total

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:41 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:If it was indeed, ot would be paraded around more than it is. As well, they should be sending more weapons instead of small here and there.

    Would be nice to see Ukr forces get their asses kicked more.

    That is a quick turnaround.

    First its "US keeps making claims, how dare they, Russia does not lie, there is no proof, give the proof, where is the proof!"
    Now that it is obvious "Well, they should send more, fuck Ukraine!"

    Oh you guys. This thread truly is a pit.
    What is funny now though, is Ukraine actually has the most reason of any country near Russia of joining NATO. Russia actually, repeatedly, violated its sovereignty, and not just in Crimea.

    You are one insane person.

    Ukraine reasons to join NATO, if that case Russia has every reason to prevent that and Ukraine appears on its IFF as a FOE.

    Russia did not committe any violation of sovereignity of Ukraine, the first violations that took place where from US and several EU and NATO countries, when politicians have pledged support for "demonstrants" and maidanuts. Russia was legitimate to be with up to 25.000 troops on Crimea, no violation there except that they were present right infront of the bases to show that they are guarding them, they were not walking aroung through cities like the US controlled MSM lied and you try to portray it.

    And yes fuck Ukraine, they are an artificial created and failed country, that have shown not been able to take any actions and consequences, Russia was far to easy on ukraine for lot of violations and serious threads of even nuclear attacks on russians and the open (leaked) genocide of russians by nazis which are currently in the government, but i will quote you again "fascists and genocide HAHAHA" like those are some lies.

    You show your true colors from one page of Ukraine thread to another, that you are against russia,russians and without secret Putin, while you have absolutley nothing to back up your crap.

    Now you want a WW3 that shit ukraine is joining the most hostile and most aggressive global terror organisation known as NATO to start a war with Russia.

    I will remind you not Russia is surrounding the crap US it is the exact oppossite, but you pretent that it is the other way around.

    Russia has to leave the INF and START treaties and deploy immidiatley nuclear weapons to space to assure MAD at any means necessary, the US is nuts and pushes for ABMs in EU against russia and pretends they are against Iran which does not even have nuclear weapons which is a proven fact, that the evil US has falsified the documents of IAEI that have investigated the nuclear research and power plant facilities in iran.

    You are the one who is wanting WW3 with the joinging of Ukraine to NATO.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  TR1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:41 pm

    etaepsilonk wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

    Sure, or maybe we can stop trying to win Olympic medals in mental gymanstics and face the most obvious conclusion.

    Alright, the most obvious conclusion is, if you want to supply foreign insurgency, tanks are rarely your first choice.

    Well, they sent them fairly "late" into the conflict.

    Actually yes, it is rather weird they sent freaking tanks and BMPs and not box loads of ATGMs and RPGs, and MANPADS and man portable mortars....wait...they did send quite a few of those.

    But still, those would be the only thing I would be shipping, if my goal was to support the rebs. AT mines, lots and lots of Soviet-ERA anti tank weaponry and such.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  TR1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:42 pm

    etaepsilonk wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Christ your thick. I wasn't even condemning the move, but pointing out that it is undeniable Russia has indeed done what it has been accused of in regards to heavy weapons and other supplies.

    I never claimed I saw "all" Crimean T-64s. But if you can show some that have that ERA pattern or any other identifiable pattern, go ahead. Oh wait...you...can't Sad. And then there is the small matter of it obviously being a Russian tank-transport column, so in the end...RUSSIA GAVE TANKS TO SEPS. It's obvious. And actually totally irrelevant where they came from, Crimea, or Rostov, which Otvaga (an authoritative source) seems content with.

    Your responses are like me screaming "HITLER DID WORSE HITLER DID WORSE" to any implication of someone doing something unpleasant.


    You know what, you're right. Seps indeed received T-64 from Russia.

    I can't tell if you are being serious or facetious (given the sort of people who post in this thread), but I sure hope its the first.
    I was not happy to see it, but there is no point into deluding ourselves.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:27 am


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:27 am