Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Share

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4467
    Points : 4658
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:44 am

    Werewolf wrote:So, what now, does the Hamas can now kill 900+ israelis for the genocidal war crimes to make it even?


    Everyone knew Hamas did not do that, Hamas is one of the first who come out if they did something.

    Honestly I personally think Hamas is a terrible organization, who have after decades of receiving support from the Syrian Assad govt. towards Palestinian resistance somehow decided it was a good idea to stab the Syrians in the back by supporting the violent overthrow of the govt. via the current Syrian War, and according to Dante Aligheri's "Inferno", Hamas leadership would be in the 9th circle of Hell for their betrayal of their long time ally nation. I can't support the wanton and random killing of civilians of any kind (whether they be Palestinians, or they be Israeli's) so I cant out right support Hamas firing rockets even if it's in self-defense, but we can never forget that the Israeli's created the Islamist counter-gang called Hamas to fight and divide the secular PLO, so Israeli's should still bear a lot of the responsibilities for the so-called "crimes" committed by the Frankensteinian Hamas that they created.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  Werewolf on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:04 am

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:So, what now, does the Hamas can now kill 900+ israelis for the genocidal war crimes to make it even?


    Everyone knew Hamas did not do that, Hamas is one of the first who come out if they did something.

    Honestly I personally think Hamas is a terrible organization, who have after decades of receiving support from the Syrian Assad govt. towards Palestinian resistance somehow decided it was a good idea to stab the Syrians in the back by supporting the violent overthrow of the govt. via the current Syrian War, and according to Dante Aligheri's "Inferno", Hamas leadership would be in the 9th circle of Hell for their betrayal of their long time ally nation. I can't support the wanton and random killing of civilians of any kind (whether they be Palestinians, or they be Israeli's) so I cant out right support Hamas firing rockets even if it's in self-defense, but we can never forget that the Israeli's created the Islamist counter-gang called Hamas to fight and divide the secular PLO, so Israeli's should still bear a lot of the responsibilities for the so-called "crimes" committed by the Frankensteinian Hamas that they created.

    Hamas is also partially supported and sometimes staged by Israel, which was unvealed by some Israeli Journalists and ex militar.

    So, the entire Hamas thing is twisted and connected to lot of countries and not all that is said Hamas is also Hamas.

    And you can hardly blame Palestinians for supporting Hamas when your population is locked down in an open air concentration camp and the entire world turns a blind eye on the genocide of palestinians by israel. In that situation anyone, regardless if muslim,atheist,buddhist,jew or even spongebobanian would support Hamas to be at least somehow a resistancec to occupators and genociders.

    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:35 am

    Laughing Palestinians are so oppressed by the evul Zionist Entity(TM) that they have actually become fatter. The terroyories of the West Bank and Gaza have 8th highest obesity rate in the world... THE WORLD. If Gaza is a concentration camp, it's people are the msot well fed prisoners of a concentration camp ever:
     Laughing 

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  Werewolf on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:52 am

    As Sa'iqa wrote:Laughing Palestinians are so oppressed by the evul Zionist Entity(TM) that they have actually become fatter. The terroyories of the West Bank and Gaza have 8th highest obesity rate in the world... THE WORLD. If Gaza is a concentration camp, it's people are the msot well fed prisoners of a concentration camp ever:
     Laughing 

    Haha, what crap source do you use?

    Is that some evidence that Psaki gave you?

    US on place 5, nice joke and panama on 4 and sure Gaza in Obesity ranks... wow what horse sh*t you come up with, with your admiration of anglo-saxons and zionazi scum. You are even among fooled and indoctrinated polish people the saddest being.

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4467
    Points : 4658
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:05 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:Laughing Palestinians are so oppressed by the evul Zionist Entity(TM) that they have actually become fatter. The terroyories of the West Bank and Gaza have 8th highest obesity rate in the world... THE WORLD. If Gaza is a concentration camp, it's people are the msot well fed prisoners of a concentration camp ever:
     Laughing 

    ...Yes run away from the fact that the Israeli's lied to justify the current incursion in to Gaza aka the Israeli open aired prison, and run away from the fact that the Israeli's admitted to creating Hamas to destroy the secular PLO...

    ...By the way what are you doing? Radoslaw Sikorski ordered you to finish up your daily "work" being pimped at the American gloryhole, otherwise the consequence is you'll get smacked by his talcum powdered pimp-hand!

    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:20 pm

    There are still areas of the Palestinian Authority not ruled by Hamas - and they are not only more prosperous than Gaza but also more than the neighbooring Arab countries... West Bank is the sole Arab region where tap water is actually drinkable.

    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:39 pm

    The first question we have to ask is what "Palestinians" are we talking about. Because half of these "Palestinians" are Egyptians, the other half are Jordanians and mosst of them are descendants of recent migrants who arrived there in late 19th and early 20th century, toughly at the same time as the Jews.

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4467
    Points : 4658
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:05 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:The first question we have to ask is what "Palestinians" are we talking about. Because half of these "Palestinians" are Egyptians, the other half are Jordanians and mosst of them are descendants of recent migrants who arrived there in late 19th and early 20th century, toughly at the same time as the Jews.

    Good lord! Rolling Eyes Yes the Jews are the long time settlers, and the Palestinians are the recent immigrants...



    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:25 pm

    Yes. In 19th century Palestine was so sparsely populated and so wild that in a few cities that existed back then gates had to be closed during the night to prevent bedouin bandits from raiding them. Since the departure of Crusaders not a single new neighboorhood had been built in Jerusalem up to late 19th century. The economic boom in Palestine began exactly with the arrival of the first Zionist settlers and only then did large number of Arabs from other parts of the Ottoman Empire (later British Egypt and Transjordan) arrive in Palestine in search for work prospects created by Jews. Most of today's "Palestinians" trace their ancestry to these people, hence few of them have any rights to that land (their ancestors did not own that land, only used it in an informal manner.)

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4467
    Points : 4658
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:37 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:Yes. In 19th century Palestine was so sparsely populated and so wild that in a few cities that existed back then gates had to be closed during the night to prevent bedouin bandits from raiding them. Since the departure of Crusaders not a single new neighboorhood had been built in Jerusalem up to late 19th century. The economic boom in Palestine began exactly with the arrival of the first Zionist settlers and only then did large number of Arabs from other parts of the Ottoman Empire (later British Egypt and Transjordan) arrive in Palestine in search for work prospects created by Jews. Most of today's "Palestinians" trace their ancestry to these people, hence few of them have any rights to that land (their ancestors did not own that land, only used it in an informal manner.)

     lol1 lol1 lol1 Polish, Ukrainian, Czech, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Romanian, etc. Jews from Europe are European, what you saying applies to Jews who are authentically Middle Eastern. Judaism is a RELIGION not a race, those aforementioned European Jews ancestors had either converted to Judaism or heavily intermarried with Europeans and their Middle Eastern ancestry is extremely diluted. Plenty of Jews converted to Christianity and later Islam, and vice versa, and it's virtually impossible for Polish Jews and Ethiopian Jews to be of the same race (outside of the human race), further indicating that Judaism is a RELIGION not a RACE.

    Hannibal Barca
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1219
    Points : 1241
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:48 pm

    I wonder where he reads all this crap!

    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:47 pm

    Which part of my reasoning is "crap"? Just pick up any book about modern history of Palestine. With an exception of some bedouin tribes the majority of the "Palestinians" have been there for the same amount of time as the "Zionists" - since 19th century. The cocnept of Palestinian nation was invented in 1970s for political purposes... and nothing else.


    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4467
    Points : 4658
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:28 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:Which part of my reasoning is "crap"? Just pick up any book about modern history of Palestine. With an exception of some bedouin tribes the majority of the "Palestinians" have been there for the same amount of time as the "Zionists" - since 19th century. The cocnept of Palestinian nation was invented in 1970s for political purposes... and nothing else.


    Hahahahaha, FAIL...here's some Pre-1970's, Palestinian postage stamps...

    Palestinian postage stamp circa 1922:



    Palestinian postage stamp circa 1927:


    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  Werewolf on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:51 pm

    That guy is just hilarious. So much BS.

    "Palestine invented for Political purposes."

    Yes sure, since we all know that Palestinians have such a huge and overbudgeted lobby group like Jews who shame,blame and attack everyone who critizes them, in Europe or North American continent.

    You just went full  censored  never go full  censored !

    medo
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3051
    Points : 3149
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Location : Slovenia

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  medo on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:29 pm

    Palestine was invented by Roman emperor Hadrian after he defeat Jews in the second Jewish uprising around 130 AD. Romans killed majority of Jews and the rest they send to other parts of Empire. Palestinians become the people, which stay there after emperor Hadrian and after the Romans they were conquered by Arabs. However we look, Palestinians are the closest relatives of Jews as some people, which stay in Palestine after Hadrian were also Jews, so they have some common ancestors.

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4467
    Points : 4658
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 pm

    medo wrote:Palestine was invented by Roman emperor Hadrian after he defeat Jews in the second Jewish uprising  around 130 AD. Romans killed majority of Jews and the rest they send to other parts of Empire. Palestinians become the people, which stay there after emperor Hadrian and after the Romans they were conquered by Arabs. However we look, Palestinians are the closest relatives of Jews as some people, which stay in Palestine after Hadrian were also Jews, so they have some common ancestors.

    ...Which is where the term 'zealots' derives from, some of the first religious extremists were in fact Jewish, thousands of years before the existence of Al Qaeda...something our dear friend As Sa'iqa would rather ignore/forget... lol1

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  Werewolf on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:46 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    medo wrote:Palestine was invented by Roman emperor Hadrian after he defeat Jews in the second Jewish uprising  around 130 AD. Romans killed majority of Jews and the rest they send to other parts of Empire. Palestinians become the people, which stay there after emperor Hadrian and after the Romans they were conquered by Arabs. However we look, Palestinians are the closest relatives of Jews as some people, which stay in Palestine after Hadrian were also Jews, so they have some common ancestors.

    ...Which is where the term 'zealots' derives from, some of the first religious extremists were in fact Jewish, thousands of years before the existence of Al Qaeda...something our dear friend As Sa'iqa would rather ignore/forget... lol1

    Considering about this nonsense of Palestinian immigrants, i don't think he ever possessed that kind of knowledge.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  TR1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:01 am

    By these casualty figures, Israel might very well be killing more civies than Russia did on average (time wise) in Chechnya. Much more.

    Quite an accomplishment, considering all teh "smart" weaponry they are using and the IDFs (in)famous professional training.

    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 am

    It seems that you can't even read with comprehension.

    where did I state that Palestine does not exist!?!? I stated that Palestinian NATION does not exist or at leasr did not exist until very recently. It doesn't because Palestine is a geographic region. There has never been any "Palestinian" national identify, distinct from the national identifies of neighbooring countries. People identified themselves by the tribe they belonged to or by the broad term "Arab" and the entire region of modern day Israel, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan was refered to with a single name "Ash Sham" JeWs on the other hand have perceived themselves as a highly distinct group of people since thousands of years and they called that land home at least 3500 years ago. The reason why they began immigrating to Palestine en masse was because that land is historically theirs.

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9443
    Points : 9935
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  George1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:38 pm

    Hamas Would Welcome Russia as Mediator in Gaza - Senior Official

    CAIRO, July 29 (RIA Novosti) – Palestine’s militant Hamas movement would welcome Russia’s initiative to broker a Gaza ceasefire, a senior Hamas official told RIA Novosti Tuesday.

    “We have only trust and respect for Russia. We would welcome Russia’s role. We trust it more than the United States,” said Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzouk, deputy head of Hamas's political bureau.

    On July 8, Israel launched its Operation Protective Edge aiming to put an end to rocket fire from Gaza and to undermine the Hamas movement, which controls the region. After nine days of intense missile fire exchange, the Israeli Army switched to a ground assault, largely aimed at locating and destroying underground tunnels dug by militants to sneak into Israel and transport weapons.

    According to Marzouk, the Israeli ground offensive has killed over 1,050 people. Up to 2,000 homes have been torn down after taking direct hits from missiles, with more than 12,000 homes rendered unfit to live in. Mosques, schools and hospitals have also come under massive mortar attacks, he said.

    medo
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3051
    Points : 3149
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Location : Slovenia

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  medo on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:06 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:It seems that you can't even read with comprehension.

    where did I state that Palestine does not exist!?!? I stated that Palestinian NATION does not exist or at leasr did not exist until very recently. It doesn't because Palestine is a geographic region. There has never been any "Palestinian" national identify, distinct from the national identifies of neighbooring countries. People identified themselves by the tribe they belonged to or by the broad term "Arab" and the entire region of modern day Israel, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan was refered to with a single name "Ash Sham" JeWs on the other hand have perceived themselves as a highly distinct group of people since thousands of years and they called that land home at least 3500 years ago. The reason why they began immigrating to Palestine en masse was because that land is historically theirs.

    Than what are Palestinians? They are neither true Arabs, neither true Jews. How many nations we have in ME? Syrians, Iraqis, Saudis etc are not nations, only citizens of those artificial states created after WW1. Who are Palestinians? You have to look at history. After Hadrian, in new created Palestine live Beduins, some Jews, which were also present there in time of Crusades, Fenitians and Greeco-Romans. In Roman times, they become Latinized, Christians and they mix between them. After Eastern Roman empire AKA Byzantium empire, Palestine was conquered by Arabs, who bring Islam. They also mixed with population, who become muslims, but there are still some christian Palestines. Because of this mix, Palestinians become their own nation and they are autohtone there as they didn't come from nowhere. They was all the time in Palestine, only others come there and leave some influences, even Europeans with 200 years of Crusades. You have to know, that in Europe 200 years ago wasn't be there any national identity. They all identify themselves by territory, where they lived. National identity become actual in 19th century.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15470
    Points : 16177
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  GarryB on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 am

    I doubt Israel would agree as they would likely end up having to make too many real concessions.

    The US would never agree either.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  Werewolf on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:47 am

    Of course they would not aggree, that would mean they could not bomb palestinians indiscriminately and their whole lie of "Hamas hiding behind civilians" would back fire like it already does.

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9443
    Points : 9935
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  George1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:01 pm

    Russia calls for holding Mideast Quartet meeting in September

    UNITED NATIONS, July 31, /ITAR-TASS/. Russia calls for holding the Middle East Quartet ministerial meeting on the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly session scheduled for September, Russian permanent representative to the U.N. Vitaly Churkin said on Wednesday, July 30.

    “We hope that substantial contacts to this effect will be held on the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly in September. We’re initiating a brainstorming informal session within the Security Council by inviting a U.S. high-ranking official in charge of the Middle East settlement for thorough discussions on the problems that hamper the peace process,” Churkin said.

    The practice proves that the conflicts between Palestine and Israel like as in Gaza start when “the U.S. unilateral efforts to reconcile the conflicting parties fail”, he said.

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9443
    Points : 9935
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  George1 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:13 pm

    An escalation of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict began in 2014 following a series of events.[22] Those events included the collapse of American-sponsored peace talks, attempts by rival Palestinian factions to form a coalition government, the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers, the subsequent kidnapping and murder of a Palestinian teenager, construction by Hamas militants of warfare tunnels enabling militants to attack deep within Israeli territory[23] and increased rocket attacks on Israel by Hamas militants in response to an extensive crackdown by Israeli troops on Hamas in the West Bank.
    On 8 July 2014, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) launched Operation Protective Edge in the Gaza Strip.
    Following the kidnapping and murders of three Israeli teenagers in mid-June 2014, the Israeli Military initiated Operation Brother's Keeper in search of them.
    During the operation, in the following 11 days Israel's military killed five to ten Palestinians,and arrested between 350 and 600 Palestinians, including nearly all of Hamas' West Bank leaders.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict:

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:22 pm


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:22 pm