Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News

Behrooz
    Private
    Private

Re: IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News

Post  Behrooz on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:14 am

As Sa'iqa wrote:Lebanon is not Shia majority. Their influence is leveraged by the influence of Sunnis and Christians.

Ad Khomeini - note that his retorics from before the revolution was different than after revolution. Still he wrote a great deal of asininity regarding the role of Islamic state (vilayat faqih) and other things (among them sex with children). Unfortunately that fool Pahlavi banned his books, robbing the Iranians of a chance to examine them for themselves. Had they known his natura, they would have never elected that madman as their leader.

There is still hope for these people though. Most Iranians seem to dislike the regime and I hope they will overtheown the regime and elect a secular ruler. I wish the same to all theocracies in the region, regardless of hich superpower they will support afterwards.

For you, there is one quote from Kashf Al Asrar by Khomeini. I failed to see how it differs from Sunni rhetorics.
    Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled and incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world.
    But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world ... Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless.

Islam says: kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]?

Islam say: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us?

Islam says: kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender to the enemy?

Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for Holy Warriors!

There are hundreds of other ayat [Qur'anic verses] and ahadith urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.
    What I would like to see is a Vietnam-like war in Iraq, exhaustive for the Iranian army. Once they send their forces, it will be hard for them to secure a victory. The Guardians of the revolutions will bleed themselves out, weakening the entire system. At best the entire mess should end with the collapse of both ISIS and Iranian regime. It would be bloody but it would be a just price for freedom.

What Jew did you get that from?

As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  As Sa'iqa on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:03 am

Internet. There are lots of sites with quotes of Khomeini + plenty of his books have been translated into English, many of which are available online. You should also remember his hateful fatwa against Salman Rushdie which was supported by the majority of Muslims, noth Sunni and Shia.

Ok, back to Iraq. There are some interesting things going on. Speicher AB (where Iraqi Mi-35s are based) is under attack. Moreover, Maliki fired the commander of the ground forces Ali Ghaidan and the chief of staff Faruq Aeraji, replacing him with own son, Ahmed Al Maliki. Cryonism at it's best. It probably won't improve army's performance.

I think there are two scenerios for shia part of Iraq. Either a military style dictatorship of Maliki or, if he proves too weak, a coup and de facto rule of the country by Iran via shia militias (Badr, Asaib Ahl Al Haqq etc.). Scenerio 1 would be better secularism-wise.

RTN
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  RTN on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:31 am

As Sa'iqa wrote:BTW - shias are no less barbaric than sunnis..

Most middle eastern Muslims regardless of whether they are Shias or Sunnis have profound hatred for Muslims of dark skin despite the fact that they make these dark skinned Muslims do all the donkey work .

A former co worker of mine who is an African American Muslim told me once that the Saudis have separate queues for dark skin Muslims even during Haj . So these dark skinned Muslims from Africa , South & South East Asia are allowed entry only after Arabs and others are done offering prayers .

So your description is not quite accurate coz there is discrimination within Muslims themselves.

macedonian
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  macedonian on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:32 pm

RTN wrote:
    As Sa'iqa wrote:BTW - shias are no less barbaric than sunnis..

Most middle eastern Muslims regardless of whether they are Shias or Sunnis have profound hatred for Muslims of dark skin despite the fact that they make these dark skinned Muslims do all the donkey work .

A former co worker of mine who is an African American Muslim told me once that the Saudis have separate queues for dark skin Muslims even during Haj . So these dark skinned Muslims from Africa , South & South East Asia are allowed entry only after Arabs and others are done offering prayers .

So your description is not quite accurate coz there is discrimination within Muslims themselves.

Well you Americans had different queues for IrishAmericans at a certain point, and for AfricanAmericans at another...now you have an AfricanAmerican president, and I wouldn't be surprised if you yourself are IrishAmerican....Point is...don't be quick to judge...unless you're an ignorant f*** ....

RTN
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  RTN on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:54 pm

macedonian wrote:

Well you Americans had different queues for IrishAmericans at a certain point, and for AfricanAmericans at another...now you have an AfricanAmerican president, and I wouldn't be surprised if you yourself are IrishAmerican....Point is...don't be quick to judge...unless you're an ignorant f*** ....

On the Internet anyone can be a genius but many like you choose to remain a fool .

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:11 am

RTN wrote:
    macedonian wrote:

On the Internet anyone can be a genius  but many like you choose to remain a fool .

Macedonian hit the nail.

You and the Polish friend over there are so eager to subtily label all muslims as savages that are killing each other and that only muslims are like that, but you are completley forgoting such crap the US has created in Middle East of this so called "jihadists" is the same shit they have created in Ukraine where people are brainwashed to believe they are ukrainian and not russian and are now stupid enough to kill own people. You RTN in the US you already have enough tensions that if any country would had such evil ambitions like the US could create same situation inside the USA where latinos will kill caucasians, where the absolute minority of native americans remaining would claim back their land and start guerilla warfare against all, where blacks would kill caucasians, or just aim for Neonazi groups and the US has not limited numbers of them. Every prison shows this gang/class/race caste that are eager to kill each other when left no choice.

You would end up in much bigger shithole than ME or Ukraine together when unleashed this Divide et Impera tactic upon you.

Same as in Poland, a nation brainwashed to believe they are different, that they are beloved in west and that Russia is the enemy and such nonsense.

In West Poland they were eager to operate concentration camps and kill POWs in the east they rebelled against both Soviet Union and Nazi germany and ended up killing the divided polish people for hitler,for "their believe of souvereignity". Footnote of this is people are easy to brainwash, the bigger the number the lower the average IQ in the group.

As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  As Sa'iqa on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 am

The biggest enemy of these people is not America. As long as they believe that the psychopath narcisisst Muhammad was a messanger of God, they are potential terrorists and are therefore a danger to other people and to themselves. No matter whether they are sunni, shia, practicing or non practicing.

Werewolf wrote:In West Poland they were eager to operate concentration camp
    Jesus Christ... Shocked  Rolling Eyes 
    If Poles were so eager to cooperate with Germans, then how come that Poland was the only occupied country that didn't have it's own Waffen SS division?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Now we got a very interesting situation. The "caliph" Ibrahim's declaration of the caliphate was received positively by a large group of muslims worldwide, even the non ptacticing ones. There were demonstrations held in his support even in Lebanon and Kuwait, one Tunisian MP pledged allegiance to him. Large scale defections of rebel forces took place to the point that ISIS now controls the entire Deir Ezzor province and most of Ar Raqqa province. Yesterday the commander of Iraqi 6th division, maj. gen. Najm Abdullah Sudan was killed in shelling west of Baghdad. For unknown reason, today's session of Iraqi parlament will not take place.

Max Italy
    Private
    Private

Post  Max Italy on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:54 pm

I heard news that ISIL leader has been seriously injured... truth or fake?  Shocked 

http://www.iraqinews.com/features/urgent-al-baghdadi-escapes-syria-serious-injury/

http://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/34996/

Behrooz
    Private
    Private

Post  Behrooz on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:55 pm

As Sa'iqa wrote:Internet. There are lots of sites with quotes of Khomeini + plenty of his books have been translated into English, many of which are available online. You should also remember his hateful fatwa against Salman Rushdie which was supported by the majority of Muslims, noth Sunni and Shia.

Yes, but most are fake including what you posted. Books written in English but never Persian. Khomeini didn't know English.

Lots of fake stuff about Putin too.

As Sa'iqa wrote:Ok, back to Iraq. There are some interesting things going on. Speicher AB (where Iraqi Mi-35s are based) is under attack. Moreover, Maliki fired the commander of the ground forces Ali Ghaidan and the chief of staff Faruq Aeraji, replacing him with own son, Ahmed Al Maliki. Cryonism at it's best. It probably won't improve army's performance.

He didn't trust him and I don't blame him.

As Sa'iqa wrote:I think there are two scenerios for shia part of Iraq. Either a military style dictatorship of Maliki or, if he proves too weak, a coup and de facto rule of the country by Iran via shia militias (Badr, Asaib Ahl Al Haqq etc.). Scenerio 1 would be better secularism-wise.

Maliki is a figure head. Sistani/Sadr run Iraq. He can be replaced and no change will come.

Behrooz
    Private
    Private

Post  Behrooz on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Max Italy wrote:I heard news that ISIL leader has been seriously injured... truth or fake?  Shocked 

http://www.iraqinews.com/features/urgent-al-baghdadi-escapes-syria-serious-injury/

http://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/34996/

I don't know but I can find out.

RTN
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  RTN on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Werewolf wrote:Macedonian hit the nail.

On his own puny head

Werewolf wrote:You and the Polish friend over there are so eager to subtily label all muslims as savages that are killing each other and that only muslims are like that, but you are completley forgoting such crap the US has created in Middle East of this so called "jihadists" is the same shit they have created in Ukraine where people are brainwashed to believe they are ukrainian and not russian and are now stupid enough to kill own people.

I never labelled Muslims as savages . You misunderstand .

Werewolf wrote:You RTN in the US you already have enough tensions that if any country would had such evil ambitions like the US could create same situation inside the USA where latinos will kill caucasians, where the absolute minority of native americans remaining would claim back their land and start guerilla warfare against all, where blacks would kill caucasians, or just aim for Neonazi groups and the US has not limited numbers of them. Every prison shows this gang/class/race caste that are eager to kill each other when left no choice.

Your diatribe ain't making any sense but staying with Neo Nazis there are far more Neo Nazis in Moscow & St. Petersburg than in the entire US.

As a reminder these Neo Nazis groups were created by your good friend Putin to target immigrants from Central Asia .

So a handful of close business associates of Putin brings in migrants from Central Asia & the two faced Putin creates Neo Nazis groups to target them . In the process he fools the general public into thinking that he is anti immigration while on the other hand he profits from their arrival .

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:50 pm

RTN wrote:
    Your diatribe ain't making any sense but staying with Neo Nazis there are far more Neo Nazis in Moscow & St. Petersburg than in the entire US.

As a reminder these Neo Nazis groups were created by your good friend Putin to target immigrants from Central Asia .

So a handful of close business associates of Putin brings in migrants from Central Asia & the two faced Putin creates Neo Nazis groups to target them . In the process he fools the general public into thinking that he is anti immigration while on the other hand he profits from their arrival .

Please what? Is that some conspiracy theory from FOX News or something? Or just a fervently hatred and russophobia that makes you believe such crap?

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:03 pm

False flag operation with Nuclear material (enriched) in hands of US little Terror cell.

As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  As Sa'iqa on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:29 pm

Can you explain how the organization that battled US forces in Iraq for years turned into their puppet?

Cuz I guess even David Icke would be puzzled by your logic. Tou criticise western media for being biased yet you take everything writen in Russian media as an absolute truth as long as it's anti US.

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:02 pm

As Sa'iqa wrote:Can you explain how the organization that battled US forces in Iraq for years turned into their puppet?

Cuz I guess even David Icke would be puzzled by your logic. Tou criticise western media for being biased yet you take everything writen in Russian media as an absolute truth as long as it's anti US.

Really what stupid comment is that?

US committed genocide against Iraqi people and installed traitors as puppets, the entire country hates USA, except of some traitors that have now power in the country, but still there are enough politicians trying to survive against the US preasure.

That is one stupid question, like you ignore history like it does not exist for you, like it is the first time you see regime change through war by USA, must be mind buggling right?

Iraq did not posses nuclear weapons or an enrichment  plant for nuclear material, but somehow out of sudden nuclear material comes into "ISIS" aka FSA/Al-CIAda,Al Nusra all other jihad branches created and funded by USA. That is not only in russian media my polish selfhatred filled child, that info came from Reuters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/09/us-iraq-security-nuclear-idUSKBN0FE2KT20140709

As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  As Sa'iqa on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:49 pm

So who according to you would rule Iraq better? Would a Russian puppet be sufficient? Sunni or Shia? So Iraqi Shias loved Saddam more? If yes, then why did Shia clerics speak against him and why did shias rebel against him in 1991? Saddam killed between 60,000 and 200,000 shias + thousands of Kurds... something that Maliki never did. Yet you will hold Saddam as a victim because he was against the US. That's everything that matters to you.

Have you heard about Pavlov's experiment? I guess you have... Pavlov would give food to a dog while ringing a bell, after a few times the dog would salivate to the sound of the bell alone... This mechanism describes you perfectly. In your brain you have associated USA with all evil in the world and every time you hear about that country, your mind recalls that image - an image that exists nowhere except in your bubble universe. In your twisted worldview a dictator is a heinous villain when he is pro-US but once he is anti-US, he automatically becomes a hero and a great fighter against oppresion, zionism etc. etc.

I'm not writing this to convince you of anything, I know you're beyond redemption.  But at least some people may get a better image of you.

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:07 pm

As Sa'iqa wrote:So who according to you would rule Iraq better? Would a Russian puppet be sufficient? Sunni or Shia? So Iraqi Shias loved Saddam more? If yes, then why did Shia clerics speak against him and why did shias rebel against him in 1991? Saddam killed between 60,000 and 200,000 shias + thousands of Kurds... something that Maliki never did. Yet you will hold Saddam as a victim because he was against the US. That's everything that matters to you.

Have you heard about Pavlov's experiment? I guess you have... Pavlov would give food to a dog while ringing a bell, after a few times the dog would salivate to the sound of the bell alone... This mechanism describes you perfectly. In your brain you have associated USA with all evil in the world and every time you hear about that country, your mind recalls that image - an image that exists nowhere except in your bubble universe. In your twisted worldview a dictator is a heinous villain when he is pro-US but once he is anti-US, he automatically becomes a hero and a great fighter against oppresion, zionism etc. etc.

I'm not writing this to convince you of anything, I know you're beyond redemption.  But at least some people may get a better image of you.

How about we ask Iraqis what they want Saddam times back or this times under US terrorism and occupation with over 1.4 mln civilians genocided, with polluded country with white phosphorous and Depleted Uranium, mayb we should ask the families and mothers of dead born and twisted babies or mothers with living twisted and incapable to survive babies without intensive medical and first aid?

Saddam was a fucking CIA installed puppet, who was good for USA as long he ass licked the damn anglo-saxons and zionistic arses!

Yes USA is only possible to be associated with Evil, tell me only one thing or how many you want that would make USA to a good guy compared with all the genocide, with all the millions of deaths, occupied countries, with all the regime changes and isntallment of terrorists,nazis like in Ukraine or Israel, like the torture camps all around the world, secret military bases in all NATO countries like Gladio,P26 and all the other secret militaries inside the NATO. GO on give me things the US would brought to a good light, there are none!

It's always the same with american asslickers, if someone mentions all the bad things USA has done that i am baseless anti-american, like those things never happened like Killing 1.4 Mln people is somehow better and more justified than killing around 100.000 civilians, but sure according to NATO Gaddafi killed in last 20+ years in power about 20.000 people, while NATO has killed more than 3 times the number in just a few month but yes Gaddafi bad, it's ok call him dictator, but when Obomba does it he is still called a president, that bastard has killed personally 3000 people, he signed all of them in the past years.

We really hoped that your americanophile ass would stay somewhere where you can be under your own like mp net but no you came again.

As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  As Sa'iqa on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:41 pm

1. US troops did not go to Iraq to kill civilians. You repeat the same claims that muslims make in otder to rally people around themselves and justify their hatred of anything western.
    2. What Iraqis want Saddam back and why? Kurds certainly don't want him back. Under Maliki they had authonomy and now they have de facto independence. They certainly wouldn't like to go back to the 1980s when more than 50,000 of them were killed. Would any shia want him back after what he did to them!? After all they are the ones who run Iraq now while during Saddam's era they had no pollitical representation and all positions were manned by people from Saddam's tribe.

America is neither a villain nor a savior. It would be foolish to accuse the US of fighting for it's interests wheile in fact all other countries do exactly the same thing. THe US is the best country to rule the world because it's democratic and in democratic countries politicians have to take the opinion of their electorate into consideration. US army did not pull back from Vietnam because it was losing it... It was because public opinion was against the war. What would Stalin do in such a situation? All anti-war protestors would be either killed or sent to Kolyma. And you would champion his decision because he wasn't a US "puppet" Rolling Eyes What if North Korea was the most powerful country in the world? I don't know about you but I don't want to see Kims free to wreak havoc in the world  What if an islamic country ruled the world? You would be either dead or forced to pay penalty tax for not being muslim.

I know what I'm talking about. USSR had blood of dozens of millions of it's own citizens on his hands. Soviet citizens had no right compared to what their western equivalents had. IF you add millions of victims of communist movements all around the world, the picture gets even clearer. Why don't you criticize them for that!?!? Ahh... they weren't US puppets. Laughing 

I am not sure whether I should debate with you. Countless debates have shown that rational arguments don't work if the opponent did not use reason to arrive at his conclusion. Convincing you of anything would be akin to convincing a creationist.

Hannibal Barca
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Hannibal Barca on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:03 pm

As Sa'iqa wrote:Can you explain how the organization that battled US forces in Iraq for years turned into their puppet?

What you try to dispute? That ISIS is supported by US? Come on! I am tired of you.
    Ask the members from Iraq to tell you why they will never receive the F16s that they already paid billions for, just for starters.
    I think you should finally understand that here use to write more or less educated posters. Some might be frustrating, some might be plain wrong, with some you might disagree
    some might be leftist lunatics but nevertheless we don't have people with total ignorance like you.
    Why don't you go around to educate yourself a little and come back later?

As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  As Sa'iqa on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:08 pm

We shall see. Maybe there'll be Su-25s piloted by Iranian pilots hitting targets iluminated by US drones. Time will show.

Besides this, the Iranian mullah regime deserves to fail. They almost got toppled in 2009. A small war in shia part of Iraq would be... helpful.

Even if what you're saying is right, then letting ISIS exist is still preferable. Muslim fanatics are keen to kill us. So now when such a war broke out, it's in our best interest to make sure that islamists keep slitting each other's throats and have no power to strike anywhere in the west.

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:32 pm

As Sa'iqa wrote:1. US troops did not go to Iraq to kill civilians. You repeat the same claims that muslims make in otder to rally people around themselves and justify their hatred of anything western.

Officially, about 37.000 Iraqi military were killed by US and NATO and officially the last number of civilians was 1.4 mln, so taking into account that US used "high precision" weapons like they always claim they still genocided with use of Depleted Uranium,White phosphorous, artillery in big cities, use of B-2 Bombers (that were created for a totalitarian war) and you count that as not intented? They were targeted purposley, that was proven due tactics and due outcomes of iraqi soldiers telling how their command told them to kill innocent people.

The Leadership told them to kill civilians, murdered civilians were than called insurgents and US soldiers dropped old AKs next to bodies so it seemed they were armed.

As Sa'iqa wrote:
    2. What Iraqis want Saddam back and why? Kurds certainly don't want him back. Under Maliki they had authonomy and now they have de facto independence. They certainly wouldn't like to go back to the 1980s when more than 50,000 of them were killed.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/it-was-better-to-live-in-iraq-under-saddam-9532742.html

As Sa'iqa wrote:
    America is neither a villain nor a savior. It would be foolish to accuse the US of fighting for it's interests wheile in fact all other countries do exactly the same thing. THe US is the best country to rule the world because it's democratic and in democratic countries politicians have to take the opinion of their electorate into consideration.

The US is as democratic as Soviet Union was democratic or today Ukraine. It has no democracy at all, people are fooled by the US regime to believe there are only 2 parties (republicans and democrats), while less than 4% of the US population knows that they actually have a left party, green party, liberitarian party, constitution party and so on, but the US controlled Main Stream Media is only allowed to cover 1st party elections, that creates a perception that US has only 2 parties, meaning people only know these two parties and can only vote for this two parties, because if they want to vote for left,green,libertarian or constitution party they have to register themselfs into 3rd party elections before they can get the election ballot for another party, meaning the entire "democratic" system in US is created so people only have the choice for two parties which are actually one and the same, meaning it is no democracy!

No country today is a democratic country! Democracy means dictatorship of majority over minority, that is Democracy. But we live with a corrupt dictatorship that gives as a pseudo democracy where people have no choice, they are fooled to have a choice.

As Sa'iqa wrote:
    US army did not pull back from Vietnam because it was losing it... It was because public opinion was against the war.

They were losing it on purpose, they were forbidden to aim for tactical and strategy important routes, supply routes and key points for counter operation. The US did this because that is the only way how they can make money through war. They wage a war that is about 10 years and supply both parties with weapons, earning money from both sides, destroying and killing as many as possible. After 10 years the country is so much destroyed that they have achieved maximum of profit by MIC and than forced Vietnam to sign contracts with such evil companies like Halliburton, which is the Governments supervisor for contracts after a war.

http://www.socialistappeal.org/usa/halliburton_scandal.html

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/industry/halliburton.htm

During the Vietnam War, Halliburton was awarded a government contract and took part in building approximately 85 per cent of the infrastructure needed by the Army. wrote:

US forces every single country it waged a war with for more than 10 years to be rebuild with Halliburton, you can look it up.

As Sa'iqa wrote:What would Stalin do in such a situation? All anti-war protestors would be either killed or sent to Kolyma. And you would champion his decision because he wasn't a US "puppet" Rolling Eyes

Stalin was in power of Soviet Union from 1927 to 1953 (26 years) he had enough time to invade several countries, what did he do except fihgting WW2? Did he invade any other country as the aggressor with 10 years+ war? No, Stalin was a genius and a mass murder but he had no ambitions to invade other countries, Soviet Union was the biggest country and had nothing to gain in Vietnam. So either come up with more plausible rhetorics or just keep barking with stupid arguments.

As Sa'iqa wrote:What if North Korea was the most powerful country in the world? I don't know about you but I don't want to see Kims free to wreak havoc in the world.

And you proof once again you are indoctrinated by US Propaganda. You do believe every bullshit lie about North Korea? North Korea has nuclear capability, if North Korea was as insane as the stupid US regime tells us each day, than they would already nuke South Korea which plays the dog for USA and North Korea faces US aggression over South Korea on a weekly basis. So even when North Korea would be the most powerful country on Earth i would still have more fear of US warmongering than of North Korea, North Korea the evil evil North Korea has such a long record of invading other countries, and killing so many civilians in their empirial ambitions.... You are such a brainwashed child, that is really painful to listen to your mumbling.

What if an islamic country ruled the world? You would be either dead or forced to pay penalty tax for not being muslim.

More rhetoric bullshit, i don't see islamic countries that are according to the friendly and philantropic country USA, waging wars against every secular state around it, except those who are lapdogs of USA, like Saudis, Qatar and Kuwait.

As Sa'iqa wrote:I know what I'm talking about. USSR had blood of dozens of millions of it's own citizens on his hands. Soviet citizens had no right compared to what their western equivalents had.

What a pile of horse shit, USSR was no evil country only 2 dictators were in power and only under this two dictators people died, not under Gregori Malenkov, not under Nikolai Bulangin, not under Nikita Chrustschow, not under Alexei Kossygin, not under Tichonow or traitor Gorby. The atrocities started with Lenin and his Red terror of the Cheka and he was a jew from germany like his bolshewik scum. And this bolshewik scum was purged by Stalin for good i may add.

Soviet Citizens had more rights and freedoms than most western countries had, free health care, which americans still can only dream about, free education and worlds best education, everyone had a job, everyone earned enough, people could travel freely, bigotery was punished hard, so there was no anti-muslim bullshit or any other bigotery. The living standard of Soviet Union was higher than new members of EU today.

IF you add millions of victims of communist movements all around the world, the picture gets even clearer. Why don't you criticize them for that!?!? Ahh... they weren't US puppets. Laughing 

Critize who? Who is communist today i can critize, you fool?

I am not sure whether I should debate with you. Countless debates have shown that rational arguments don't work if the opponent did not use reason to arrive at his conclusion.

You haven't showed any rational arguments so far!

You are the one that is arguing that USA is not evil and has no evil ambitions, than please list me all the things that USA does that would bring USA to a better light. Because all the invasions, terrorist training, funding,founding and sending into other countries to make a coup de etat, does not really convince anyone that USA is not evil.

As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  As Sa'iqa on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Werewolf wrote:Officially, about 37.000 Iraqi military were killed by US and NATO and officially the last number of civilians was 1.4 mln

Your casualty numbers are simply wrong. The number of civilians killed dince 2003 is estimated at between 150,000 and 200,000 and is consistent with the ratio of casualties in other modern conflicts. That includes civilians killed by all sides.

The casualty ratio of 1.5 million civillians killed per 37,000 combatants is so ridiculous that it is not befitting for a sane person to believe in it. Look at it from another point of view... between 1939 and 1945 about 600,000 civilians were killed in Allied bombings of Germany. And these weren't pinpoint strikes with guided munitons but massive carpet bombings involving dozens of aircraft that sometimes razed whole cities to the ground.

The amount of ordnance dropped on Germany is estimated at 2.7 MILLION TONS of bombs. The ordnance dropped on Iraq since 2003 accounts for less than 100,000 tons which is less than 1/20 of what was dropped on Germany. And they supposedly killed 1.5 million people - HOW? Tell us. The burden of proof is on you.

I doubt you'll prove anything. You hate the US and therefore you will believe in every ridiculous claim just to validate your hatred.
    Werewolf wrote:The Leadership told them to kill civilians, murdered civilians were than called insurgents and US soldiers dropped old AKs next to bodies so it seemed they were armed.
    The source is spurious. Find something more trustworthy.

There are several rival intelligence agencies working in Iraq. Iran is next to Iraq. There are also Russian and Chinese intelligence agencies that have their men all around the world. None of them is friendly to the US. If there was a large scale genocide of Iraqi people going on, why none of these intelligence agencies presented any proof to the general public? It would be in their best interest to do it. Are they US puppets too?
    Werewolf wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/it-was-better-to-live-in-iraq-under-saddam-9532742.html
    Yeah. Life in 1980s' Kurdistan and Shia part of Iraq in march 1991 was better. Certainly. Twisted Evil 
    Werewolf wrote:The US is as democratic as Soviet Union was democratic or today Ukraine. It has no democracy at all, people are fooled by the US regime to believe there are only 2 parties (republicans and democrats), while less than 4% of the US population knows that they actually have a left party, green party, liberitarian party, constitution party and so on, but the US controlled Main Stream Media is only allowed to cover 1st party elections, that creates a perception that US has only 2 parties, meaning people only know these two parties and can only vote for this two parties, because if they want to vote for left,green,libertarian or constitution party they have to register themselfs into 3rd party elections before they can get the election ballot for another party, meaning the entire "democratic" system in US is created so people only have the choice for two parties which are actually one and the same, meaning it is no democracy!

No country today is a democratic country! Democracy means dictatorship of majority over minority, that is Democracy. But we live with a corrupt dictatorship that gives as a pseudo democracy where people have no choice, they are fooled to have a choice.
    The difference between the USSR and normal democratic countries is that in democratic countries people have the right to bote for whoever they find suitable for running the country. If they don't want to do that, it's not the fault of democracy itself. But it's possible. The recent success of right wing parties in EU parliament elections is one of many proofs that political scene can change over the course of a few years.

Now compare it to stalinist USSR. People had no way of choosing who rules over them and everyone who criticized Stalin was put to death.
    Werewolf wrote:Stalin was in power of Soviet Union from 1927 to 1953 (26 years) he had enough time to invade several countries, what did he do except fihgting WW2? Did he invade any other country as the aggressor with 10 years+ war? No, Stalin was a genius and a mass murder but he had no ambitions to invade other countries, Soviet Union was the biggest country and had nothing to gain in Vietnam. So either come up with more plausible rhetorics or just keep barking with stupid arguments.
    The leadership of a country is judged not by how many wars they wage but by their internal policies. Ancient Rome expanded by conquering and slaughtering to the extant that would put any early modern/modern western country to shame. Despite this, Roman rule is judged positively, even by historians coming from countries conquered by Rome. Same goes for Napoleon and his administrative reforms.

In terms of individual freedom (freedom of expression, religion, economic freedom) US won hands down with any country of the eastern bloc. Durring the times of the communism my father was one of only a handful of people allowed to run his own company - a small but still something. No private ownership of the means of production was allowed except some very small businesses. I don't know whether the USSR had even that.
    Werewolf wrote:And you proof once again you are indoctrinated by US Propaganda. You do believe every bullshit lie about North Korea? North Korea has nuclear capability, if North Korea was as insane as the stupid US regime tells us each day, than they would already nuke South Korea which plays the dog for USA and North Korea faces US aggression over South Korea on a weekly basis. So even when North Korea would be the most powerful country on Earth i would still have more fear of US warmongering than of North Korea, North Korea the evil evil North Korea has such a long record of invading other countries, and killing so many civilians in their empirial ambitions.... You are such a brainwashed child, that is really painful to listen to your mumbling.
    How. You have shown your true face "I don't care whether some country kills it's own people en massse, controls all means of productions allowing no private enterprise and shuts it's borders allowing no one to leave. IT's still better tha the US because it's not the US." Your hatred of America blinds you so much than you would even give green light to concentration camps.

BTW: Who attacked first in 1950? North Korea or South Korea?
    Werewolf wrote:More rhetoric bullshit, i don't see islamic countries that are according to the friendly and philantropic country USA, waging wars against every secular state around it, except those who are lapdogs of USA, like Saudis, Qatar and Kuwait.
    Never heard about Iran financing Hezbollah and shia militias in Iraq? Never heard about Khomeini's appeal to export the Islamic revolution all around the world? Never heard about Iranian intelligence services assassinating hundreds of dissidents both in Iran and worldwide, including Dr. Shapur Bakhtiar - the last prime minister under Shah and a true democrat? Islamism is certainly not the reason of your dislike towards Gulf monarchies. If Gulf countries were allied to Russia and Iran was allied to the US, you would be composing hymns and odes praising Saudi Arabia while at the same time villifying Iran.
    Werewolf wrote:Soviet Citizens had more rights and freedoms than most western countries had, free health care, which americans still can only dream about, free education and worlds best education, everyone had a job, everyone earned enough, people could travel freely, bigotery was punished hard, so there was no anti-muslim bullshit or any other bigotery. The living standard of Soviet Union was higher than new members of EU today.
    Everyone had a job but no one had a wage. If you compare the GDP per capita of an average Eastern Bloc country with GDP per capita of an average Western country, the disparency was about 1 to 3 or 1 to 2 in case of East end West Germany. Yet in 1989 my mother's (a teacher with a master's degree) accounted for, if I remmber correctly, 15 west german marks. Certainly, not 1/3 of West German wage. Rolling Eyes 

What freedom are you talking about? Did citizens of communist countries have freedom to create their own companies, produce whatever they wanted and sell it for whatever price they wanted at any place in the country? No one could do this. In the Eastern Bloc even educated doctors and engineers had a worse standard of living than an average unskilled laborer in USA.

Morpheus Eberhardt
    Colonel
    Colonel

Russia Delivering TOS-1A to Iraq

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:59 pm

Images from 28/07/14 showing Russia delivering TOS-1A systems to Iraq:

George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  George1 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Islamic State Seizes North Iraqi Town, Nearby Oil Field

MOSCOW, August 3 (RIA Novosti) – Islamic State militants seized the town of Zumar in the north of Iraq and the nearby oil field on Sunday after defeating Kurdish peshmerga fighters, who control the area, Reuters reported citing the witnesses.

Before the planned occupation, the militants warned the civilians in the area to leave their homes.

Earlier on Saturday Reuters reported that Kurdish forces managed to hold off the Islamic State insurgents attack and maintain the control over the town of Zumar and the nearby oil field. Then, as a result of a firefight, 14 Kurdish military were killed. On the attackers' side about 100 people died and 38 were taken captive.

According to the earlier reports, Islamic State militants control most oil and gas fields in Iraq and Syria and sell crude oil to finance the network of their activists in Damascus and Baghdad.

The Islamic State is a Sunni group that has been fighting in Syria against the country’s president, Bashar Assad, and launched an offensive in Iraq in June, taking over large parts of the country, with the goal of seizing Baghdad.

In June, militants from Islamic State announced establishing of a caliphate on Iraq-Syria border. The Islamist caliphate includes regions with Christians and other religious minorities.

George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  George1 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:46 pm

Islamic State Seizes Control Over Iraq’s Largest Dam

MOSCOW, August 3 (RIA Novosti) – The Islamic State militants have seized control of Iraq’s biggest dam, an oilfield and three more towns in the country’s north on Sunday, Reuters has reported, citing witnesses.

Concerns grow that the terrorists could use the dam to flood major Iraqi cities or deprive them of water.

The militants on Sunday seized the towns of Wana and Sinjar.

Eyewitnesses said local residents had fled after Kurdish peshmerga fighters, who control the area, put up little resistance.

«Hundreds fled, leaving vehicles and a huge number of weapons and munitions, and the brothers control many areas," the Islamic State statement said. «The fighters arrived in the border triangle between Iraq, Syria and Turkey."

Earlier Sunday, Islamic State militants seized the town of Zumar in the north of Iraq and the nearby oil field after defeating Kurdish peshmerga fighters.

Before the planned occupation, the militants warned the civilians in the area to leave their homes.

The Islamic State militants reportedly control most oil and gas fields in Iraq and Syria and sell crude oil to finance the network of their activists in Damascus and Baghdad.

The Islamic State is a Sunni group that has been fighting in Syria against the country’s president, Bashar Assad, and launched an offensive in Iraq in June, taking over large parts of the country, with the goal of seizing Baghdad.

In June, militants from Islamic State announced establishing of a caliphate on Iraq-Syria border. The Islamist caliphate includes regions with Christians and other religious minorities.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:04 am

Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:04 am