Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

French Politics. Impact on Russia relations

nemrod
    Major
    Major

Re: French Politics. Impact on Russia relations

Post  nemrod on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:42 pm

In fact most of you speculated about France's politic trend.
    The reality, France disapeared since the great president Jacques Chirac, and great foreign minister Dominique de Villepin left the power around 2006. Since that date, France completly disapeared. Nowadays near all french leaders are Israel-US compliants. Worse France is becoming a simple puppet in Israel-US hands. Most of its leaders come from great anglo-saxon schools.
    Nowadays there is no chance for France to escape from this awfull situation, even though it jeopartizes its own interrests, and imperiling its own future. The only solution is if Army to take the power by a coup.

George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  George1 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:52 pm

nemrod wrote:In fact most of you speculated about France's politic trend.
    The reality, France disapeared since the great president Jacques Chirac, and great foreign minister Dominique de Villepin left the power around 2006. Since that date, France completly disapeared. Nowadays near all french leaders are Israel-US compliants. Worse France is becoming a simple puppet in Israel-US hands. Most of its leaders come from great anglo-saxon schools.
    Nowadays there is no chance for France to escape from this awfull situation, even though it jeopartizes its own interrests, and imperiling its own future. The only solution is if Army to take the power by a coup.

i think it was the same even in Chirac era, remember NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, stance on Kossovo issue

nemrod
    Major
    Major

Post  nemrod on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:17 pm

George1 wrote:
    i think it was the same even in Chirac era, remember NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, stance on Kossovo issue

If, indeed Chirac was president during that date, at first he was strongly opposed, nevertheless, he was powerless, as the "Gauche Pluriel" was unfortunetly in power. Jospin was prime minister -and is always- strong israeli-US friend, -and completly compliant- did what he could to engage France among US.
    Do not forget in that time, the games were more than complicated, at first, unfortunetly for the world, US was the only superpower in the world, China in that time was far to be the quarter of the Great Britain's economy, if not less, and at least 1/tenth of US economy. Russia was in decline and in collapse economic situation, moreover Yeltsin's administration betrayed Yougoslavia. Furthermore, Milosevic was far to be a fanatic resistant, he did what it is possible to end the conflict relying in US promises. In my view, he was the prime to betray Yougoslavia.
    Chirac -powerless- was one of the rare leader in the world who did what it is possible to save Yougoslavia.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:59 pm

So far it is all just talk.

I really think Russia needs to have a good think and decide whether it wants better relations and closer ties with countries that do this sort of thing to them.

When making new ties Russia needs to make sure it can operate with these ties cut without warning...

Personally I would like to see cordial relations with the EU and US but not close ties and certainly not important ties. The EU and US have shown they are unreliable so Russia should never get herself into a position where she needs to rely on them again. Better ties with Asian, middle eastern, african and central and south american countries are more appealing to me. No huge money countries there but Russia can grow with them through healthy trade relations.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

Kyo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Kyo on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:57 am

Russia should become a real stopper to these guys.

http://rt.com/op-edge/219987-france-russia-sanctions-hollande/

nemrod
    Major
    Major

Post  nemrod on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:41 am

Kyo wrote:Russia should become a real stopper to these guys.

http://rt.com/op-edge/219987-france-russia-sanctions-hollande/

It is no use to take care, or giving importance to F. Hollande, he has no weight. I don't know if he could controll the end of the hallway where its office is. F. Hollande is a simple puppet, as most of the french leaders. Those who controll France are oligarchs, and this oligarchy is -as I said above- US-Israelo compliant.
    US for all geopolitic views.
    Israel regarding economy, bank, culture.
    Those who could change this trend are frencheese Army. They took control of power in 1958, and nowadays with the rise of China and Russia, they could more than never.
    Those who could really influence too is Germany. Most of the economic part of Germany are beside Russia, and want better relations with Russia, but they are opposed to a small group of german politicians who are under US controll. Do not forget that, untill now, Germany is occupied by american forces. Germany is not a free country. If they were free, they will immediatly bring closer to Russia.
    France and Germany could overthrow this US world order. And the change will likely come from Germany, after french army will easily oust, if not jailed the frencheese nomenklatura.
    This frencheese nomenklatura -as soviet during the 80's- is hated by most of frencheese people, they represent nothing.

For that reason, do not take credit about say Holland, Sarkozy, or any frencheese politicians.

George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  George1 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:55 am

France’s former minister: Contract on Mistrals should be fulfilled

NICE, January 24. /TASS/. The contract on supply of Mistrals to Russia should be fulfilled, France’s former Minister of Industry and Trade, current Mayor of Nice Christian Estrosi told reporters on Saturday.

“I would like to say, I am expressing support to Russia, its government, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin. I personally do not support the sanctions. I used to be minister of industry at the time we received a big order from Russia, due to which we offered new jobs, and I believe this order on supplies of warships should be fulfilled,” he said.

Russia signed a 1.2 billion euro contract with France in June 2011 on the construction of two Mistral class helicopter carriers for the Russian Navy. The first warship - the Vladivostok - was to be handed over to Russia in autumn 2014, but the French side postponed the delivery citing the conflict in Ukraine.

The second Mistral helicopter carrier - the Sevastopol - was floated out in November. Under the contract, the Russian Fleet is to receive it in 2015.

Another source told TASS earlier that under the contract France was allowed to postpone the delivery of the first Mistral warship for three months, starting from November 1, 2014.

Russia’s Deputy Defence Minister Yuri Borisov said in November Russia would be acting strictly in line with the contract and file a lawsuit if the Mistral warship is not delivered.

France’s penalty may amount to around 3 billion euros, media reports said. The sum is comprised of the 1.2 billion euros the contract is worth and a compensation of 800 million euros for each of Mistrals.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:43 am

Even if the whole population of France wanted to hand over the ship it doesn't matter... they don't make that decision...

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  George1 on Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:01 am

France’s recent attitude toward Russia ‘absurd’ - politician

More:
    http://tass.com/world/914488

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:17 pm

Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:17 pm