Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

French Politics and pro-russian National Front

GarryB
    GarryB

French Politics and pro-russian National Front - Page 2 Empty Re: French Politics and pro-russian National Front

Post  GarryB on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:59 pm

So far it is all just talk.

I really think Russia needs to have a good think and decide whether it wants better relations and closer ties with countries that do this sort of thing to them.

When making new ties Russia needs to make sure it can operate with these ties cut without warning...

Personally I would like to see cordial relations with the EU and US but not close ties and certainly not important ties. The EU and US have shown they are unreliable so Russia should never get herself into a position where she needs to rely on them again. Better ties with Asian, middle eastern, african and central and south american countries are more appealing to me. No huge money countries there but Russia can grow with them through healthy trade relations.
    Kyo
    Kyo

French Politics and pro-russian National Front - Page 2 Empty Re: French Politics and pro-russian National Front

Post  Kyo on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:57 am

Russia should become a real stopper to these guys.

http://rt.com/op-edge/219987-france-russia-sanctions-hollande/
    nemrod
    nemrod

Post  nemrod on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:41 am

Kyo wrote:Russia should become a real stopper to these guys.

http://rt.com/op-edge/219987-france-russia-sanctions-hollande/

It is no use to take care, or giving importance to F. Hollande, he has no weight. I don't know if he could controll the end of the hallway where its office is. F. Hollande is a simple puppet, as most of the french leaders. Those who controll France are oligarchs, and this oligarchy is -as I said above- US-Israelo compliant.
    US for all geopolitic views.
    Israel regarding economy, bank, culture.
    Those who could change this trend are frencheese Army. They took control of power in 1958, and nowadays with the rise of China and Russia, they could more than never.
    Those who could really influence too is Germany. Most of the economic part of Germany are beside Russia, and want better relations with Russia, but they are opposed to a small group of german politicians who are under US controll. Do not forget that, untill now, Germany is occupied by american forces. Germany is not a free country. If they were free, they will immediatly bring closer to Russia.
    France and Germany could overthrow this US world order. And the change will likely come from Germany, after french army will easily oust, if not jailed the frencheese nomenklatura.
    This frencheese nomenklatura -as soviet during the 80's- is hated by most of frencheese people, they represent nothing.

For that reason, do not take credit about say Holland, Sarkozy, or any frencheese politicians.
    Aristide
    Aristide

French Politics and pro-russian National Front - Page 2 Empty Fir 1st time ever MArine LePen leads in polls

Post  Aristide on Mon May 06, 2019 5:36 pm

For first time ever Marine Le Pen party Rassemblement National leads in polls and is 0,5% ahead of Marcons La République en Marche.

Its interesting development, because so far Rassemblement National always got strong results but always stayed at number 2.

If the trend continues we could get some big victory in the EU parliament elections
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Tue May 07, 2019 1:05 pm

Time for the UK to mobilise its anti Russian tools to spread media lies about Le Penn, and her party they way the interfered in Spanish elections against that politician that said he was prepared to work with Putin if it helped his country... what a mistake to make...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Wed May 08, 2019 6:13 am

GarryB wrote:Time for the UK to mobilise its anti Russian tools to spread media lies about Le Penn, and her party they way the interfered in Spanish elections against that politician that said he was prepared to work with Putin if it helped his country... what a mistake to make...

Dude, Le Pen gives a shit about Putin. She is a 100% french patriot. She works with Putin when its good for France, she kicks Putins ass when its good for France. Thats how evry french president should be. I support her 100%.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos on Wed May 08, 2019 10:56 am

She is there just because her father put her there. No one support her. People vote for extrem right because Macron is doing shit job and there is no one else. She will never come to power.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Wed May 08, 2019 8:21 pm

Isos wrote:She is there just because her father put her there. No one support her. People vote for extrem right because Macron is doing shit job and there is no one else. She will never come to power.

I vote her.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Thu May 09, 2019 12:30 am

Dude, Le Pen gives a shit about Putin. She is a 100% french patriot. She works with Putin when its good for France, she kicks Putins ass when its good for France. Thats how evry french president should be. I support her 100%.

I would totally prefer Le Pen to Micron, what I am saying is that there are many in the EU and Britain that don't want a more pragmatic relationship with Russia which a lot of EU politicians are suggesting and the US and UK are dead against that.

That NGO in the UK that hit the headlines for ruining the career of I think it was a Spanish or Italian politician because he once said in an interview that he would be prepared to work with Putin if it helped his country... which is perfectly sensible for anyone... except the hard line Russophobes who don't give a shit about their own people.... putin is the enemy no matter what.

So that NGO mobilised journalists and "think tank experts" throughout the EU to write smear articles about the guy and ruin his career.

This NGO is made of exUK intel people clearly with a grudge, but also knowing what the UK wants to do but can't get caught doing officially so it is a bit like their CIA. They claim it was to counter Russian actions, yet there has been no hard proof proven Russian actions, yet there is plenty of hard proof regarding these NGOs anti Russian and indeed anti democratic action within the UK and the EU... how is that for irony... the propaganda tool set up to counter the enemy does more damage to EU democracy than the country they are supposed to be countering...

She is there just because her father put her there. No one support her. People vote for extrem right because Macron is doing shit job and there is no one else. She will never come to power.

Welcome to democracy... it happens all the time that unpopular leaders retain power and often get reelected simply because the alternative seems to be worse. The best person pretty much never gets the job because they never make it above a certain level that requires a level of criminality to get past...
    Aristide
    Aristide

French Politics and pro-russian National Front - Page 2 Empty EU parliament election in France

Post  Aristide on Sun May 26, 2019 7:01 pm

I voted today and worked 4 hours to make last promotion infront election room in our city.

Polls say its head to head between Macron and Le Pen.

I hope for good results for Rassemblement National (Le Pen).

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun May 26, 2019 8:05 pm

First results come in.

Le Pen leads wooohooo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:19 pm