Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+36
zg18
Zivo
navyfield
AirCargo
Werewolf
Austin
Asf
Cyberspec
Intrigado
mutantsushi
KomissarBojanchev
Flyingdutchman
dino00
AlfaT8
As Sa'iqa
sepheronx
Viktor
Firebird
mack8
gaurav
Strizh
medo
Airbornewolf
TheArmenian
etaepsilonk
TR1
arpakola
macedonian
GarryB
Morpheus Eberhardt
flamming_python
Vann7
Regular
Hannibal Barca
zino
magnumcromagnon
40 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4

arpakola
    arpakola

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #4

Post  arpakola Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:17 pm

children are leaving Slavensk:

========================
    westerm mass media .. !!
    Youtube cuts ANNA news account !!
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 39 1430363

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 39 PoroshenkoNAZI_2_1
    arpakola
    arpakola

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #4

Post  arpakola Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:10 pm

WII tank to defend the country again
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:13 pm

arpakola wrote:

WII tank to defend the country again

That is a weird sound i must say.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:19 pm

The battle in Semenovka, Slavyansk
    Славянск, 05.06.2014, бой на Семеновке

(Russian)
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Apparently The spokesperson for the US Department of State ..Jennifer Psaki Resigns..   Laughing 

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_06_05/No-idea-where-did-Psaki-go-Churkin-5090/

Is not easy to keep a straight happy face ,while justifying the actions of the US government in Ukraine.     Surprised

One combat plane and 2 hellicopters shot down over Slavyanks.. in the past 24 hours.

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_06_05/Donetsk-militia-claims-to-have-shot-down-Ukrainian-armys-plane-2-helicopters-over-Slavyansk-7807/

Is crazy why they so careless and desperate to fly over a zone with heavy anti aicraft defenses.
    Its looks as if they are under enormous pressure and need to get things done no matter the cost before Poroshenko becomes President.
    Not even the Syrian airforce have lost so many helicopters in so small time that is fighting 100,000 strong radicals rebels armed by NATO directly.

About Annanews is working fine for me the youtube channel.. perhaps is banned if you live in Russia/Ukraine?

https://www.youtube.com/user/newsanna

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:02 pm

Vann7 wrote:Apparently The spokesperson for the US Department of State ..Jennifer Psaki Resigns..   Laughing 

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_06_05/No-idea-where-did-Psaki-go-Churkin-5090/

Is not easy to keep a straight happy face ,while justifying the actions of the US government in Ukraine.  Mad   Surprised

I really have no idea what kind of psycho you have to be to straight lie into peoples faces about justifying mass murder of civilians and call innocent people terrorists and accuse the only one who tries to calm the situation down (Russia) of starting the entire coup d'etat.

You must have fallen as a baby on your head to justify and back up such massmurder.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:25 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    macedonian wrote:Aaaaand now, for something completely different:

/Comic relief

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

Women weights, i did not expect anything else.

...He's not used to getting a pounding on his arm muscles, usually he dedicates that for his throat and colon muscles...

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 39 BpScnOUCQAA5Jej

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 39 BpS71szCYAA63oe

...LOL I got a down vote for this post, I probably offended an Obama voter/fan around here lol!
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:29 pm

Apparently there's a fight going on at the moment at Marinovka Border Post with Russia.
    UKR are using Flankers to suppress the seps.

Seps need to get much more hardware! And pronto!

---------------
    Edit to add:

I wish they 'found' a S-300 lying around in some of the UKR bases they've captured...that would really turn this situation.
    As things stand, they can't fight against the airpower that UKRs have with WWII weapons (Strelkov's words, about the WWII weapons, not mine).
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:52 pm

Im surprised weare not seeing more Strela 2 manpads. Those should be more common to find, no?
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:Apparently The spokesperson for the US Department of State ..Jennifer Psaki Resigns..   Laughing 

Is not easy to keep a straight happy face ,while justifying the actions of the US government in Ukraine.  Mad   Surprised

I really have no idea what kind of psycho you have to be to straight lie into peoples faces about justifying mass murder of civilians and call innocent people terrorists and accuse the only one who tries to calm the situation down (Russia) of starting the entire coup d'etat.

You must have fallen as a baby on your head to justify and back up such massmurder.
    Ummm....John Kerry, John McCain, maybe Obama although not sure.  Wink

Last edited by AlfaT8 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:56 pm

sepheronx wrote:Im surprised weare not seeing more Strela 2 manpads. Those should be more common to find, no?

Im surprised with the silence of Putin.
    Unless he has a good plan in his mind, he is going to loose a lot.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:01 pm

arpakola wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Im surprised weare not seeing more Strela 2 manpads. Those should be more common to find, no?

Im surprised with the silence of Putin.
    Unless he has a good plan in his mind, he is going to loose a lot.

I am extremely dissapointed and he loses all my good views on him. I think he shouls step down. But I, a Ukrainian decendant, is very emotional about this and I try to stay out of it.

I agree with my father 100% about this (he served the US airforce in 80's), that this is US meddling and any peice of land they do get from Ukraine, is better than before, and a big loss to Russia. Putin staying in the shadows over this is him allowing Russia to be cornered and lose allies/friends.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:26 pm

macedonian wrote:Apparently there's a fight going on at the moment at Marinovka Border Post with Russia.
    UKR are using Flankers to suppress the seps.

Seps need to get much more hardware! And pronto!

---------------
    Edit to add:

I wish they 'found' a S-300 lying around in some of the UKR bases they've captured...that would really turn this situation.
    As things stand, they can't fight against the airpower that UKRs have with WWII weapons (Strelkov's words, about the WWII weapons, not mine).

Surely this is a good time for Russia to claim "airspace incursion" and blow these Nazi pricks out of the sky?
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Then discussing about Russian support, please keep in mind that this is a classical low intensity conflict- insurgency.

This doesn't exactly rely on high tech gear and big decisive battles, but rather many smaller scale skirmishes, with casualties mounting over large time-span.

So in this case, for example, recoil-less rifles, mortars and HMGs would be more cost effective than, let's say, ATGMs.

In addition, donetsk and lugansk regions are highly industrialized areas, so they can actually manufacture those technologically simple weapons themselves.

And with 6 million population and proper institutional establishments, there is also a possibility to buy weapons with hard cash, and not only from russia.

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:02 pm

I'm afraid that rebels will loose popular support from the locals. I think locals will rather surrender to UA troops than live under the shelling.  Neutral What do You think?
    fragmachine

Post  fragmachine Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Regular wrote:I'm afraid that rebels will loose popular support from the locals. I think locals will rather surrender to UA troops than live under the shelling.  Neutral What do You think?

Can't see any argument for them applauding Ukr army as heroes if they would breakthrough. If Donetsk authorities would loose support - then rebels would have it or no? They would disperse but I'm sure it won't happen. If Ukr would be willing to talk it would be different story. Donetsk won't step down.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Regular wrote:I'm afraid that rebels will loose popular support from the locals. I think locals will rather surrender to UA troops than live under the shelling.  Neutral What do You think?

Putin is engaged  and chained  from the tucoons,.. seems they have a lot of influence on him. If  he continues like this. He will be remembered as a big mouth.

I hope I m completely wrong, but  if his is does not protect his own people in don bass,... in the parade 9th may I will travel to through rotten tomatoes

Because what is the use of arms if don't use them to protect your own people

Last edited by arpakola on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zino
    zino

Post  zino Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:44 pm

Now we lack an informed guy like FP to help us to stay on facts, we are high on emotions and this is not good.
    So some facts:
    -as now here in Italy nobody (newspapers, TVs, internet news site) reported the Lugansk's air attack, the water cuts in Donbass, the pro donbass twitter channels and so on.
    -TV zvezda has started to inform daily about Ukraine (thanks arpakola). Btw, judging by the views, nobody gives a fuck about zvezda even in Russia, go figured in the west. So the west is winning the media war right now.
    -situation in the ground seems improving for the rebels, at least in Lugansk oblast.

Some fake news, that even an extremely uninformed guy like me knows: legacy Flanker cannot support troops in any way. And AFAIK Fulcrum also. So news about Flanker bombing something must be fake. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:58 pm

zino wrote:Now we lack an informed guy like FP to help us to stay on facts, we are high on emotions and this is not good.
    So some facts:
    -as now here in Italy nobody (newspapers, TVs, internet news site) reported the Lugansk's air attack, the water cuts in Donbass, the pro donbass twitter channels and so on.
    -TV zvezda has started to inform daily about Ukraine (thanks arpakola). Btw, judging by the views, nobody gives a fuck about zvezda even in Russia, go figured in the west. So the west is winning the media war right now.
    -situation in the ground seems improving for the rebels, at least in Lugansk oblast.

Some fake news, that even an extremely uninformed guy like me knows: legacy Flanker cannot support troops in any way. And AFAIK Fulcrum also. So news about Flanker bombing something must be fake. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Putin looks like being in his hole  silend and almost invisible.

The. quastion  is.
    He hides. Like a rabbit. Or. Like. Viper. Ready to strike ?

Because  if he thinks. He is fox. And stays too long. In his hole. , the dogs. Will find. Him. Finaly

Last edited by arpakola on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    fragmachine

Post  fragmachine Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:01 pm

Dmitry Rogozin: Slavyansk self defence forces declared no-fly zone.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s21hii
    zino
    zino

Post  zino Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:01 pm

TheArmenian wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 39 Ic6wz7

fortunately is an outdated map: no more americans in Uzbek and Kyrghyz soil. AFAIK never been in Kazakhstan. South Kavkaz not yet. Egypt TROLOL.
    zino
    zino

Post  zino Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:11 pm

fragmachine wrote:Dmitry Rogozin: Slavyansk self defence forces declared no-fly zone.

BUAHAHAHA! Seriously: Dimitri should relocate himself in Belarus to mate with Lukas! What a pair of professional trolls!  Laughing 
    (a bit of good humor in these sad days..)
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:17 pm

zino wrote:

Yes, you are uninformed guy indeed  Smile 

VVS versions can carry rocket pods and unguided bombs. That gives them A/G capability, although a limited one.

However, I also suspect that this battle can be faked.
    Hadn't checked through a whole lot of russia sites, but they seem to be silent about this. Also, there's no footage, no photos, only Tymchuk's bickering.

--------------------------------

zino wrote:
    fragmachine wrote:Dmitry Rogozin: Slavyansk self defence forces declared no-fly zone.

BUAHAHAHA! Seriously: Dimitri should relocate himself in Belarus to mate with Lukas! What a pair of professional trolls! Laughing
    (a bit of good humor in these sad days..)

I think that has something to do with this:

"Airspace Luhansk and Donetsk regions for civil aircraft closed. This was stated by CEO International Airport Luhansk Vasily Tatarinov".

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:19 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #4 - Page 39 Save+donbass

Again and again

Save donbass or save your com fort
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:33 pm

I don't think the problem are the rich. The problem are the middle and low classes, the younger "educated" people and those who live in urban areas. And first and foremost young women.
    Propaganda is effective when targets the right people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 pm